Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/glHTf
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/orlando-killers-father-took-pictures-us-lawmakers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am near convinced this was just a false flag psyche op.

Compare it to NICE TRUCK attack. Orlando stinks to high heaven.

It almost looks like a TRUMP hat that Omar's dad is wearing.

WUT?

NewsChannel 5 asked Mateen what he was thinking about when Clinton spoke about the Orlando incident.

"We've been cooperating with the federal government, and that's about it," he said. "Thank you." Mateen didn't want to answer any other questions, but just hours later, we ran into him by chance at a rest stop on the way back to West Palm Beach. He wanted to do an interview and show us a sign he made for Clinton.

"Hillary Clinton is good for United States versus Donald Trump, who has no solutions," he said.

We asked what went into his decision to go to the event right near Orlando, where the Pulse Nightclub shooting happened.

"I spoke a lot about that and wish that my son joined the Army and fought ISIS. That would be much better," he said.

Whow, you Americans are so stupid, its all a hollywood kike film.
The only chance for the world is for America to submerge into total chaos and civil war, maybe then we can get rid of the kike.

Archived: archive.is/glHTf

Okay, I'm starting to believe Holla Forums's theories about actors being used for national tragedies

This is rather simple, the shooter's father really doesn't think his son did something wrong so actively continues his 15 minutes of fame instead of hiding in shame. Oh he sure doesn't want Trump to win, huh, I wonder why that is.

implying his son is dead

LOL

I don't know what they were thinking with this. It looks like bad stage make-up and a wig. Looks like Johnny Depp could be under all that shit given his fondness for this kind of shit.

But Hillary had no idea he was coming!!!

Well I read that the dude in the disguise is no other than the alleged shooter. Lets face it, no one ever saw the body of the shooter.

This wouldn't surprise me. He has the same head shape, build, and so on.

It's meant to.
Same reason alt-right fake nationalists paste the MAGA hat onto pictures of spree killers etc. Product contagion.

This guy barely looks like the shooter

well that's (((weird)))

What am I looking at?

I pray Trump waterboards the shit out of this guy.

Did any gore ever come out of the Orlando thing? Did they take pictures?

Why are you guys so fucking autistic when it comes to the "alt-right"? It's just people shitposting on Twitter, nothing more.

You are looking at the alleged shooter Omar Mateen in a disguise, pretending to be his own gay lover, doing a TV news interview. It's no secret that he's an actor.

We are right wing, the alt-right are right wing.

But Holla Forums are the computer club nerds to the alt-right's football team Chads. Just because we go to the same school, doesn't mean we hang out.

Does anyone else suspect that the Orlando shooter's wife has been NDAA'd and is being kept incommunicado? The way the FBI supposedly lost track of her is simply unbelievable. She's probably in custody and Comey is shoving icepicks under her fingernails every morning in a ritualistic manner.

4chan is completely overrun with CTR shills, fucking depressing. Totally abandoning that Holla Forums until the election is over. I swear to god that even Breitbart is now shilling for Hillary, Drudge Report is probably next.

That's a pretty good way of putting it.

Why were you there to begin with?

I mostly went for the Trump general threads, but now those are all but completely destroyed by CTR shills or created BY CTR shills.

If we had any president but Obama, I'd suspect that she's currently being tortured in an eastern european secret CIA prison.

But with Obama? Who the fuck knows. They may have actually let her go. Hell, they may have even hid her, given her a new name and moved her to Michigan or Saudi Arabia or something. With a burqa on, this woman would hide anywhere forever.

Fuck that. We're the goddamn space marines and they're the chaos space marines. Heretics wearing our armor, but all the corruption and degeneracy shows.

How do they know it's him and not just some random surly beaner?

Beaners and Arabs are often hard to tell apart.

We're the kids who sit around reading nerd fantasy like WH40k, while they are the Chads.

You will easily recognize CTR shills, as they…just like the Bolsheviks in Germany, pre-WW2…will present an opinion, have that opinion utterly destroyed by facts and sources, yet tomorrow, or even in a different thread today, reintroduce that same, failed, disproven opinion.

It's as though they believe they can make their arguments come true by sheer repetition. They truly live in a fantasy world of rainbow-farting, cheeseburger-crapping unicorns that graze on the peppermint grass next to the chocolate-soda river running through the lollipop forest.

What is most pathetic about their kind is that they cannot see that if those people in the world who are like themselves win, the world will be a hell-hole of lies and deceit, with rulers that will plunder and loot for the short term, leaving a rotted ghetto in their wake.

They are under the misapprehension that they are somehow intellectual, somehow more intelligent than the rest of the population, they have no clue that they are are less-informed, more easily manipulated, and less aware than even the average normie. They are the perfect dupes, all that is needed to lead them around by the nose-ring is a little ego-stroking & the constant reaffirmation that they are simply "smarter" than everyone else…despite the fact that they are continuously defeated in every real debate they engage in.

Their minds are alien to most people, no one that has tried to understand them has not been left in complete disgust & frustration. It is like trying to understand & reason with the mentally incompetent.

And they cannot see it in themselves at all.

NO

How can you lads have such little confidence in yourselves?

I, for one, most definitely fit the 'Chad' stereotype more so than anyone I've seen within the Alt-Right.

Hm, no. Normalfags maybe, but not chads.

I think that's actually true to an extent since a different set of people will read/hear that same misinformation every time it's spouted so eventually someone will believe the lie and then keep on repeating the same lie. It's the same shit shitposters used to do on halfchan Holla Forums before Holla Forums became a thing; keep on repeating a lie until it catches on and then eventually it's repeated so much that people either leave, accept the lie or resign themselves to living with the lie.

The Alt-Right is more like the LGBT club.

tbqh I never considered the faggot Milo to be "alt-right" in the first place. He's obviously an opportunist attention whore, I don't think he has any sincere political beliefs.

me too man
and I know more of us irl
deus vult

The term is meaningless. Nationalist is a better term than the faggy alt right moniker. IIRC 'Roosh' claims to be alt-right because he's a PUA faggot.

the alt-right is exactly that in a nutshell, opportunists band-wagoning in on something they never really cared about before, also gavin is also a faggot, fuck all those hipster/nerd faggots, anyone who associates with the alt-right is naive faggot

Looks an awful lot like Saddam

We're getting some CTR shilling here but so far we've done a good job of not letting it destroy the board.

Why is he front and center? It's pretty obvious that all news agencies would find him this way. What would they have to gain by having this guy's father in the camera the whole night?

I don't know. This whole thing stinks in high heaven.

I thought that "alt-right" was meant to mean all the outright fashy people on twitter, but not Holla Forums. More broadly defined, it is certainly a bunch of cocksucking faggots.

*to high heaven

He's a liberal at heart still holding out hope that there will be a "return" to "classical liberalism". He essentially sees things as "regressive" vs. "classical"

He's of the ilk who act as if SJWism is some bizarre, difficult to account for phenomena wholly divorced from "classical liberalism". It's not altogether different than Islam apologists acting like ISIS is some fringe, extreme offshoot rather than entirely inline with its fundamental tenets.

Why is the majority of this thread not about a mass murder's (or hoax/falseflag/whatever) father who was in the Taliban being in the spotlight at one of Hillary's speeches?

well fuck

Will you fucking newfags just stop? I know you want to fit in, but you can do that by not pretending like you understand how chans work.

Never claimed it was shilling, go make a generic thread about why Holla Forums isn't alt-right.

And yes it was a possible hoax or false flag, I guess you weren't here for the Pulse Nightclub shooting dig threads, which would explain why you have no interest in this one.

I live in Florida and know people that know people that died. A lot of my friends in uni were spics. Again, if you're a newfag just stfu with this 'everything is a false flag hoax' shit. Some things just happen, and since this narrative went counter the desired narrative we are fairly certain this wasn't falsified.

I even know people that died like my gradparentshuehuehue

Not sure why you keep trying to peg me as a newfag, it seems that you are the one unaware of the inconsistencies about the shooting.

False flag =/= Hoax
People still die in false flags, hoaxes are fabricated entirely, false flags are attacks blamed on someone else and usually executed by CIA/Mossad, with a fall guy prepared.

You know what, you may be right. Maybe this was done to cover up that the earth was flat.

Tell me, faggot, WHY would they make the shooter a muslim at a gay bar if this was a false flag?

(checked)

Because that pushes the narrative they've been shoving down peoples throats and gives them more talking points to push an agenda in their debates. These events happen like clockwork and are frankly easy to predict if you pay attention to the signs.

Think about it for five minutes, or continue to cover your ears and shit post idgaf. The world is a stage

Because of the Pulse Nightclub's ties to Lockheed Martin and the Zebra Coalition which has ties to ? And you're calling me a newfag? Top kek m8, you should lurk this board before even talking about this shooting.

>>>/pulsearchive/

WHY WOULD THEY PUSH FOR A MUSLIM AGAINST FAGS NARRATIVE IF THEY'RE TWO RELIABLE DEM PET GROUPS?

HOLY FUCK I WANT TO GAS ALL YOU FAGS

This. Do you expect people to sit back and do nothing just because they didn't create the attack? No, what makes the jews so successful is their ability to take advantage of a situation. Which is why we saw more gun control and not all muslim shit all over the place.

>oh I don't know why, I just know it had to be fake

context you fucking half wit.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD LOCKHEED MARTIN WANT A MUSLIM TO SHOOT UP A FAGGOT FUNHOUSE?

the alt-right is a bunch of sissy faggots. What the fuck are you talking about

Dude, he has an image with LINES, IRREFUTABLE PROOF! Reptiles, the lot of them.

War in Syria against ISIS

Limiting free speech

the alt-right is a bunch of liberal degenerates who recently discovered that niggers change the atmosphere of their bath houses and they don't like it. They're attempting to slap a swastika on their bath house door to keep the muds out.

Just ask Richard Spencer or Greg Johnson how they feel about Heimbach or Common Filth or ask TRS how many queers they have in their little private donor circle jerk facebook group.

Except they would have done the shooting at a regular club and not a fag club instead if it were a real false flag. Your narrative doesn't make any sense, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together will understand that.

lockheed martin wouldn't see profit from a Syrian war, they're a contracted arms developer. They get their money from the government war or not. Remember the F-35 fiasco?

to push a legitimate story off the news cycle.

what legitimate news story did they slide?

I can't even deal with you newfags anymore

Government military spending naturally declines in times of peace and stability as the populace see no need to fund it.

didn't stop them from spending 1.5 fucking trillion dollars on a piece of shit plane.

Wasn't there a guy in California with a truckload of bombs who surrendered to police when he heard about the Orlando shooting and claimed he was part of the same team hired by the CIA to do a false flag attack that could be blamed on white conservative homophobia as an excuse to promote gun control laws?

I bet that muscular guy at the end scares you. Its ok user he'll be gentle with your anus not like your uncle.

Ten thousand tanks cooking in California sun beg to differ

Why is the idea that a false flag shooting can happen at a gay night club impossible? It happened during LGBT month which made it more tragic than if it was just some straight people who got killed. Also again, the ties the nightclub had.

Dude lmao

Israel would benefit though, which is a coincidence considering there were some Jews on the roofs cataloging the shooting outside the club.

Does it make you feel like you're winning and in the right when you defend faggots?

Oh you used a picture of a jew, that means you're one of us :^)))))))))

Does it make you feel like you're not gay by posting about them all the time.

Nice video by the way you watch all those dicks and assholes? You're like those Muslim sand niggers who kill gays but first they stick stuff up their butts totally not gay right? Totally straight as an arrow lol!

Well if this is a false flag, then these planners are working for TEAM TRUMP. No way in hell this could ever help Hillary.

It's also highly suspicious that he's center stage, right in Hillary's camera shot.

You don't find that strange user? Sort of like the guy in France who caught 2 terrorist attacks? I'll take it that you have not much else to say on this and for some reason you really don't want anons to think that there was anything inconsistent about the shooting.

they're contracted by the us government, they don't see profits in other countries, especially since no one outside the states can even afford their ridiculous jets. No country would be retarded enough to buy an F-35 not that they would be able to afford them

why do you think they have lobbyists? How do you think they've even managed to stay afloat?

maybe if they were inside the fucking building.

They weren't though, they were across the street.

You are a schizo, seek help.

From what I know they just sue the government a shitlosd of times when a deal falls through and they collect on that, because the government just gives them the money.

Then fine. A company who is apart of the military industrial complex won't benefit from another Iraq style war, in any way.

It certainly benefits Israel by having Americans thinking that ISIS isn't a Mossad creation and that we need to go into Syria to stop the terrorists and kill Assad while we are at it.

No user.

How do you figure lad?

Just a coincidence

pretty much, its the only way they managed to spend

1.5 ASSFUCKING TRILLION DOLLARS ON A RETARDED JET THAT CAN'T EVEN OUT PERFORM AN F-22 AND COSTS TENS OF BILLIONS TO PRODUCE WITH LITERALLY NO WAY TO CUT COSTS

Only thing I can make of this is that they are baiting Trump. Not really sure how they can use this to bring him down tough.

except they didn't have guns and they were outside of the cordoned off crime scene. The police didn't have a reason to remove them even if they wanted to.

The thing that burns me is that the Boeing alternative was a lot cheaper and efficient. They chose the F-35 because it was more tacticool.

dude, state of the art tracking systems and a heads up display helmet!

Why would they want that? More tacticool shit means the possibility of having more factories and jobs in your state and most importantly money coming in.

Ok fine. Instead of the police having their own snipers on the roof this is what occurred:

A cop on the street yelled up, "Are either of you fine Jewish gentlemen armed?"

They both replied, "No officer."

The police officer continued, "What are you doing up there?"

Nic Hornstein replies, "We're just here to document this very real shooting."

The police officer says, "Ok, have fun!" and goes back towards where the shooter is.

The plane was smug as fuck, look at this smooth motherfucker. The military needs a serious influx of meme warfare.

We got a leftist entryist here boys.

Here's the interview

I honestly don't know what they're hoping to accomplish with this shit

I think this user

Was right. Though if he was acting on his own accord, I'm not sure how he got such a good seat. Usually they handpick those who go right behind the speaker at a rally.

I'm 100% sure it was a handpicked seat.

Nah you're just a schizo user.

what even
like, i get it, kikes
but a cursory glance at their front page says you're fucking retarded
their top banner ad is showing off "Clinton Cash the graphic novel"
there are people making money off of Clinton, but it's not Clinton

Too many people here are way overthinking and over analyzing things, looking for conspiracies and hidden narratives where it's far more likely there aren't any here.

Here's the most likely scenario: the dad wants to go to a Clinton rally because he supports her. He goes, sign and ready to be interviewed, because he's a moron or simply doesn't give a fuck about the potential consequences to Clinton for showing up. If anyone from the government is tracking him, they don't stop him from going because it isn't illegal for someone who hasn't broken the law to go out, let alone the fact that it's unlikely that anyone knew he would be going. He gets picked out of the crowd by some volunteer to get a seat in the back because he is "diverse," without having any clue of who it is.

Meh Saudi Royals carried out 9-11 and Bush, Obama, and Hillary have all been sucking their cocks ever since. Also Israel.

flase flag faggots kill yourself

It's the ultimate form of virtue signalling. If they were necromancers they'd revive omar himself to forgive him live on national T.V. and let him alk about how racism in the U.S. made him do what he did.

It's worse. He's a Washington insider

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/orlando-killers-father-took-pictures-us-lawmakers/

This shit should have won. Anyway, on to the topic at hand and a polite sage for feeding the d and c shill

It's pretty obvious to me this in SOME way an orchestrated attack. That isn't to say it was a hoax (no deaths or wounds) but it was a false flag. shows there were fatalities.

My hypothesis is such:

This is just my take and I'm open to critique but I still definitely think this was a legit attack and even obama couldn't pivot with this one.

tldr ; elements within the gov't are allowing these types of attacks to happen to discredit the dems for tying their hands

During the speech, the moment she brings up the Pulse Nightclub, he dons a red, bright hat. That, in addition to the placement right next to Hil via the cameras… it's pretty obvious that staffers arranged for his presentation.

Is this even he even the snackbar's dad? I'm starting to think they jait found a random shitskin and told him to pretend to be the shooter's dad in exchange for more welfare.

My wife saw this shit on OAN and said "How terribly inappropriate. Didn't that guy say right after his kid killed a bunch of gays that God punishes homosexuals? So what the hell kind of message is that from the Dems?"

I fucking love her.

If she’s not redpilled, she’s not worth you.

he also thinks Americans should give in their guns…. so u heard the Muslim give him your guns

that's prosthetic as fuck, how the fuck can the establishment laugh at us so hard

9/11 was a jew job with minimal aid from the Saudis (at most).

I mean i already have a reason seeing as their shit skins but still muh feels and such.

I don't know. If Hillary is pro-fag killing I think we need to re-think our vote.

I think I'm a Hilldawg now.

not really

Look into Bill Clinton pardoning FALN terrorists to secure Hillary the New York Latino vote

Hillary is trying to tie up the Jihadi vote

I forgot about that article pic related. This guy is connected, no doubt about it.

ALL SHILLARY NEWS IS BAD NEWS