8chans true IP address

206.223.147.218/

Reverse lookup says its owned by N.T. Technology and putting it in the url bar bring up 8ch.net

Is Holla Forums still being obscured by Cloudflare?

Other urls found in this thread:

nttec.com/
otoku.net/
192.168.0.1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By the way Codemonkey/Ronald, if you're wondering how I found this, I just Googled "FNF Super Bike 2 Crack" because I was curious to see if anyone found a crack for it yet they didn't but the first results is our >>>/1cc/ board but with the IP address exposed

Does hotwheels have a space station I don't know of?
off topic sage

It's always been public, and the reason is that since they blocked google on the frontend it just continued crawling their cache servers which aren't set up to serve the robots.txt.
Professional cache and server architecture practices, as usual.

First thing that comes up on searx
nttec.com/
>Some japanese at the bottom links to this: otoku.net/
Looks like it's just the fags who own the Holla Forums servers, nothing more.

How new are you?

DELETE THIS

Fuck off leftypol

Jesus fuck you're new
N.T. Tech is the company that Jim owns. Jim being the owner of 2ch and Holla Forums

WE HACKERS NOW

I don't know what that IP is but these are the DNS responses I get for 8ch.net, and are what I block when I need to stop shitposting and study for a test or something.

those are cloudfare ip addresses.

GUYS I FOUND OUT OPS IP ADDRESS
192.168.0.1/

Hotwheelz has been gone for about a year now. NT Tech is the parent company owned by Jim Watkins, it's assumed direct control over the site.

Hotwheels is employed by NT tech. If you're in the right IRC cabals you can occasionally see him talk. I don't know what he does there, but he doesn't administrate or moderate Holla Forums. He might still work on it behind the scenes.

It's not a parent company, as far as I know. It owns Holla Forums directly.

I miss hotweels, i doubt he's alive though. All that thai tranny boipucci is hard for his body to handle.

You're late to the party, I posted all of this stuff around the time of KikeWheels/KikeMonkey fix your shit threads. I also posted 2ch's and 4chan's IPs. vid and pic related

it hasnt, pic related

That's usually the router. The first ip in my house that's actually associated with a device is 192.168.0.17

No shit. I don't know whether he died and then was fed to the pigs, or if they just tossed the poor fucker to the pigs alive, but he's long dead.

If they're really using any of his handles in IRC, it's pretty tasteless.

I can't say I miss him, though. I mean, I miss the old him, but he turned on us in the end and got what he deserved.

Hotwheels was last seen alive sometime in November 2016. There was a video of him celebrating with Jim and his whores after Trump won.

UNDERRATED POST! THIS IS HUGE!

bedchan is not josh

Yes, it fucking has.

Yeah, Josh wrote code instead of fanfiction.

I literally showed up a nslookup of Holla Forums's domain pointing to a IP of cloudflare you retard. Furthermore Holla Forums has more than 1 IP because if you would have bothered to watch my video, you would have realized this site was ran on a cluster of Core i5 shitboxes.

Nobody is this retarded, right?

Stop trying, its not funny, its cringey

If anything, it means that he has been here longer than you.

Or it mean his entire knowledge of Holla Forums comes from Reddit who probably thinks HWs still owns the site

You fucking newfag it's 127.0.0.1