Holla Forums how does it feel knowing this girl could beat the shit out of you?!

Holla Forums how does it feel knowing this girl could beat the shit out of you?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJFIbe5s1mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd let her beat the cum right out of my cock

I would destroy her in a single blow. Then I would impregnate her to assert my dominance.

An 85 lb 16 year old who does yoga vs a 230 lb 21 year old who wrestled in high school and boxes recreationally? You've gotta be kidding right

you'd get fucking rekt. your fat morbid obesity wont save you.

Who said I was obese? Plus you need to use your brain for a second: a man will always beat a woman physically

I'm not fat and I guarantee you I could break her jaw in a single punch.

why don't you use your brain for a second retard. she's small and fast. pure cardio. you would be out of breath in a fucking minute will she's running circles around you punching your shit in.

We have IDs, use them. Also, do you really think that's how a fight works? If I tag her once the fight is over. And do you really think those weak punches she throws will affect me in the slightest?

kek. she would knock your lights out for throwing careless haymakers like a noob.

you would never tag her. she's too fast. have fun tiring yourself out.

you're delusional

The only thing hard about beating down a girl is my dick when she's crying.

How many rounds of shadowboxing does she do? How many rounds of sparring? It's obvious none at all, but I wanna hear your answer

I would knock her ass down then rape her. I'll show her to never stand up to a man like that again.

I have a male family member who is 16 who I let wail on me to tune his technique, our sessions usually last around 30 minutes (of him hitting me without me returning any blows). I would destroy her and then inseminate her afterwards.

Her punches are truly pathetic, she needs to find a nice husband and stick to the kitchen imo.

This guy gets it

Tell her to make you a sandwich, she'll go all feminist on you. When she's REEEEEEEing knock her the fuck out.

t. someone whos never been in a real fight.

Even a fat neckbeard would be able to dominate her.

with his cock

maybe if he's a trained fighter. the average fat Holla Forums neckbeard with no training would get fucking destroyed.

Lol dude I'd just neg her and then build rapport and check for IOI, lel and then ABAABBBAAB left, right,left down, up and instant lay lol tyler is cool

this isn't a video game my man..

A fat neckbeard could easily dominate her with his weight, that's not as easy to dodge as a punch. A regular man would lay her out after a single blow (they are a lot harder to do when they aren't part of a choreographed training routine). Pic related is a real woman who could hold her own against most men.

Please, OP.
You know what? Just get out.

The average dog could probably kill me if it tried hard enough. I'm not all that bothered.

this tbh

mfw

I want to break her jaw even more now and I don't want to use my dick to do it anymore.

Good thread

Been in over 40 fights (not counting in the ring) and never lost one

oh shit, I'm sorry.

girls can't beat you up if you're already raping them

make her beat me into total submission.

See this shit is so unfair, because she thinks shes in the wrong body she gets gubbament roids, I'M IN THE WRONG BODY TOO! I'M TRANS MUSCULAR GIVE ME GUBBAMENT ROIDS!

I could kick her in the head with relative ease. I'm almost twice her size in height and density.

I WONDER IF SHE HATES FLAGS AND IDS AS MUCH AS I DO

What the fuck is a Holla Forums?

But Op, I'm a negro, and if Holla Forums has tried to convince me of anything it's that my body is streamlined for the beating of white women and the destruction of the white race.

Your body is ready to go back to Africa if anything

She's not very strong and does sports. Wouldn't last in a real fight with an average man who has even a bit of experience. Bruce Lee was small, but he was actually very strong, as well as incredibly fast and adaptable.
youtube.com/watch?v=tJFIbe5s1mQ

Not really, I like having a home with air conditioning, not running from lions, and owning guns for fun instead of to fight off the local warlord.

Yeah it's just as stupid as natives being allowed to sit around getting high of cactus all day because "it's their religion lol"

Classic nigger

I like you mate, you have a scene of humor
good on you

Here's the thing: if I could ever grab her anything it would be game over. She's probably used to fighting to rules. I'm used to fighting to kill. I would severely injure her fairly quickly no matter how she were to dance and throw pretty punches.

Thanks bud, you can either laugh about it, become a sociopath, or a rabid sjw, and the latter two are bad paths to follow it.

That's ridiculous, niggers can't afford air conditioning and neet bux wouldn't cover my hobbies. Unfortunately I have to work.

what does Holla Forums think of this tushy??

So why is she doing all this boxing? Just for exercise?

she is scrappy af and likes playing rough and doing boy stuff. no other reason. it's not for exercise.

I would punch her 69 times in the face until she's bleeding all over the floor, then pull her by the hair while tearing her stupid clothes off. After ramming my engorged penis into her tiny little clit first I take a moment to appreciate how nice and juicy it is in there before I hatefuck the shit out of her. Then using the juices from her pussy as lube I slide into her little baby anus and hate fuck the shit out of that till it's dry and she's bleeding all over me. Then I pull my throbbing cock out of her prolapsed anus and spurt a glorious amount of what would be a mixture of cum, blood and faeces all over her once smug little face. After that, for good measure I stuff my still erect penis in her filthy pie hole and piss down her throat, so right before she passes out from the pain she feels my warm urine gushing down her esophagus, along with the full realization of the humiliation I just made her endure.

tl;dr your edgy nigger pasta.

It feels bretty hot thb

If only more women made the effort to not be disgusting fat slobs. Gotta start young, tho.

i actually took the time to write that out.

she couldn't

those punches look nothing to worry about

0 kicks, guessing she doesnt even know how to use her legs

in some of the videos she seems to fire her punches from her sides, 0 centre line theory, anyone punching properly would open her up completely and hit her square on the nose

pretty sure she doesnt know any martial arts other than boxing, anyone trying to do anything other than punching her she wouldnt be able to defend it

her reach is a fraction of mine

those press ups are fucking comical

arms are wide apart, 0 dip and she looks like a marionette jerking around ie no smoothness, obviously has 0 core strength

if this is the same person, something went desperately wrong, a full grown version of this i think id be a a little worried about

any user who doesn't train would probably get their ass handed to them by the girl in OP tho

inb4

69 times? LMAO hahaha xDDD

t. 3rd grader

she is gonna be a good bbc slut in time

What the fuck?