Salad

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTZQ2IB_x7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong Britistan, can't handle a real woman with real curves?

dude it's not uncommon for good chefs to be fat, it's because they EAT A LOT.
get a fucking clue, bong. that salad looks fine

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTZQ2IB_x7c

I feel terrible for these monsters

faggot

I bet she has terrible hygiene. I don't care how good her food tastes, I would not be willing to eat it.

Jesus Christ. You're suppose to use sweet berries and lemon juice. Mayo, bacon, and cup of sugar….whew I didn't think it was possible to make a salad over 3000 calories.

Here's a "peanut butter pie" made with 8 ounces of cream cheese and a whole jar of peanut butter.

She looks about 40 -45 but I bet she's in her early 30's

this bitch is notorious for disabling comments and her first video with comments allowed is here:

The comments are so supportive and nice, we should change that.

she's basically a cow thats flown under the radar.

Thx

It's a slow cooked roast with tinned soup smeared over it ffs it is easy.

Believe it or not there is a difference between "obesity" and morbid obesity.

Smdh tbh…I'm embarrassed to share the same flag as OP. Be who you WANT to be, I love me some big BEAUTIFUL women and there is literally nothing wrong with that. How does her weight even affect you bitter losers? Grow the fuck up.

And?
The studies performed in America don't ever seem to differentiate between the two either.

UK
USA

You're just jelly cuz good food is illegal in Europe, aren'tcha? :^)

I saw that vidya on SA in 08 or something like that why are you posting it on Holla Forums in '17 you stupid toothless british piece of dogshit ?

WATCH OUT GUYS WE GOT AN OLDFAG OVER HERE!

gtfo Obama

Why aren't you checking my Hitler dubs? Don't you want your daddy to know that you're checking a niggers repeating digits?

what odds dat she still alive den?