Correcting Correct the Record #6

Thread #1 archive.is/tiDg6
Thread #2 archive.is/eoD22
Thread #3 archive.is/m1JwF
Thread #4 archive.is/Vo88p
Thread #5 archive.is/3JqH4
Thread #6 (You are here)

Halfchan Mods commiting a shoah on any threads talking about CTR ot the public records of CTR members

ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j These are just some of the records/dox

We are now actively exposing CTR on twitter.
Some of these twitters include…
@InternetVolk
and
@TSwiftDivision

We've also had an user come into contact with Berns Strider, a founder of CTR.
Berns' number 1 (202) 215-2490

ITT: Digging, Doxing, Free Mormon visits, Propaganda and Exposing shills

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1L73BdLL
connect.data.com/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/09/florida-dnc-invites-orlando-terrorist-father-to-hillary-clinton-rally-seddique-mateen-accepts-and-attends
ghostbin.com/paste/tks63
massdrop.com/buy/maratac-aa-tactical-flashlight?mode=guest_open
redditenhancementsuite.com/
addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
reddit.com/domain/slate.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/thinkprogress.org/new/
reddit.com/domain/talkingpointsmemo.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/thedailybeast.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/motherjones.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/salon.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/vox.com/new/
mega.nz/#!E1sWwJiI
mega.nz/#!E1sWwJiI!3cHALJLRavK6vW8V9iUhPu0cMBENoa9U0RoURSM5b6c
8ch.net/pol/res/7043752.html#7069712
8ch.net/pol/res/7043752.html#7069904
8ch.net/pol/res/7043752.html#7069964
ghostbin.com/paste/2xngv
youtu.be/2NzA4XLjRaM
8ch.net/cow/res/143418.html
mediafire.com/download/tjwatw4abo4zrf9/Hillary_Clinton_Medical_Records_08-9-16.zip
archive.is/Lk7dU
archive.is/NbXWF
archive.is/L2V9i
youtu.be/UiKcd7yPLdU
archive.is/ULtHr
youtu.be/OcJeRQMwMyY
youtu.be/9y2y-Tkn7eg
youtu.be/D60ns0Qi_yE
port70.net/?1board/b
port70.net/?1thread/royal
youtu.be/GKaYOW9zMoY
youtu.be/3KB54p8_wh8
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29372#efmAFYAGZAHlAIhAJrALn
youtu.be/-5_-ZqJKzNc
boston.curbed.com/maps/fellow-americans-the-hub-heatmap-of-political-homes
cambridgema.gov/propertydatabase/14044
ghostbin.com/paste/rdz3v
youtu.be/ZaMX0Cs5Bc4
youtu.be/VnTHypbLlkE
poal.me/ipnpye
m.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wyoya/how_much_damage_could_donald_trump_really_do/
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
archive.is/aR7Ef
youtube.com/watch?v=uNc-Wl2Z3pQ
web.archive.org/web/20140705114447/http://blackhat.com/us-14/briefings.html#you-dont-have-to-be-the-nsa-to-break-tor-deanonymizing-users-on-a-budget
archive.is/iYqGG
youtube.com/watch?v=cvChjHcABPA
endchan.xyz/pol/res/18138.html
p.fuwafuwa.moe/tnspka.zip
kutv.com/news/local/tooele-county-man-indicted-for-trying-to-blow-up-blm-facility-in-arizona
sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2016/08/08/bernie-sanders-buys-a-summer-home-in-north-hero
archive.is/5WZyF
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtu.be/6c9agPL4dTs?t=4m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=TQW8WifVBts
imgur.com/a/czp2l
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAAzGDcgBc97ZEnooA6dSXs-8Q45pj1DlwFs
linkedin.com/in/connor-shaw-9a092b5b
facebook.com/connortshaw
twitter.com/connortshaw
facebook.com/jeff.shaw.12
facebook.com/Cshawxo
correctrecord.org/contact/
10minutemail.com
usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-08-11/sen-bernie-sanders-buys-lakefront-home-for-nearly-600-000
vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/bernie-sanders-summer-house
a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html
archive.is/UDN8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pastebin.com/1L73BdLL

FASCIST'S INTERNET WARFARE MANUAL

Halfchan mods woke up and got rid of the twitter thread.
Also will need someone else to confirm that pic related came from connect.data.com/

Only site I can find that has a similar style that isn't sketchy/unused/doesn't exist anymore/etc.

Could we phase in the 4chan refugees or should we keep them out
Also going to sleep so i will be a

yup that was me that started it, kek the IP i was using got banned for two weeks, switched it up, will try again tomorrow. Hopefully it did enough to Burns to contact me tomorrow.

Are you currently aware of the location of your web browser at this moment my brüder?

absolutely not, to have the rest of our brothers come here, we would have to directly post about fullchan on cuckchan, which would then heavily alert CTR to our operation here if they haven't already.

1. Elizabeth Shappell is ex-communications director of Senator Joe Donnelly
2. Elizabeth Shappell is now communications director of Correct The Record
3. Senator Joe Donnelly was a super delegate for the Democucks
4. Hillary's campaign surely wouldn't bribe a US senator for their vote now would they? ;)

user who posted the Burns shit here, as of right now he is a founder of CTR, and is back at his main organization working for the campaign, if you raid him you CANNOT mention Holla Forums, it could blow my cover if it hasnt already, if I can get contact with Isaac it will bring up even more proof to come back to halfchan with, and it will cause a major shitstorm, maybe enough to get things changed back to normal.

The best thing to do is just normal raids, no mentioning of us having an inside guy and no mention of Holla Forums, only cuckchan

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/09/florida-dnc-invites-orlando-terrorist-father-to-hillary-clinton-rally-seddique-mateen-accepts-and-attends

Friend of mine already warned him, said the Chans were like a hornets nest.
(as in multiple chans.)

i think he mentioned 2ch, 4chan, 8ch, Masterchan, and also plebbit.

(Cont.) it was basically a "Normies get out" sort of thing.

well, no one could have possibly predicted this

mateen, Muslims, fags, lena dunham, jews, niggers, mexicans, feminists, Hindu's, asians all voting for the same party, I wonder why

Tool user here here's a better bin for y'all

ghostbin.com/paste/tks63

Honestly user you really should just assume that all imageboards are monitored since they are public forums on the clearnet.

Some Holla Forums faggot that comes here to attempt to fuck with us could blow your cover whenever he wants to.

Can we spread this fucking everywhere?

And the sad thing is that nobody will fucking care.

Unless Assange has a smoking gun the fucking NPC public won't wake the fuck up to how evil this cunt is.

Well, I just personally debunked this …

Maratac AA Tactical Flashlight

massdrop.com/buy/maratac-aa-tactical-flashlight?mode=guest_open

BECAUSE OF MASSIVE SHILLING WE NEED HELP ON REDDIT

Install RedditEnhancementSuite redditenhancementsuite.com/
Install GreaseMonkey scripting tools addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

MASS UPVOTE / DOWNVOTE SCRIPT (adds tabs/buttons)

TOOLS -> GREASEMONKEY -> NEW SCRIPT

// ==UserScript==// @name reddit upvote all// @namespace reddit// @include *reddit.com*// @version 1// @grant none// ==/UserScript==function get_rand(min, max) { return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;}function upvoteall(){ $("div.up").first().click(); setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}function downvoteall(){ $("div.down").first().click(); setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}$(function(){ $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All"); $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All") window.upvoteall = upvoteall; window.downvoteall = downvoteall;} );

Beside brigading obvious friendly / unfriendly subs:

Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
in this view you see all comments made by friendly users on any subreddit

Tag shills from RES, downvote all reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
here you need to sort by RES tag and mass-downvote each user individually

DO NOT CLICK LINKS, COPY AND PASTE THEM

also, downvoting stories from bullshit sources is helpful:

reddit.com/domain/slate.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/thinkprogress.org/new/
reddit.com/domain/talkingpointsmemo.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/thedailybeast.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/motherjones.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/salon.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/vox.com/new/

David Brock was the founder, but has no """active""" participation, also founded media matters etc. Burns however interests me as well.

Also what's this guy's involvement?

I found the voter database for Washington DC. It is slightly updated as it's from 2016, but it contains info on CTR's staff. Burns Strider (his first name is Jesse) and Elizabeth Shappell are on there

mega.nz/#!E1sWwJiI

>>mega.nz/#!E1sWwJiI
password protected.

Meant outdated

COL FIELDNAME TYPE MAX LENGTH
— ———— ———- ———-
1 REGISTERED DATETIME 0
2 LASTNAME VARCHAR 20
3 FIRSTNAME VARCHAR 20
4 MIDDLE VARCHAR 1
5 SUFFIX VARCHAR 3
6 STATUS VARCHAR 1 A-ACTIVE X-ACTIVE (ID REQ) F-FEDERAL ONLY
7 PARTY VARCHAR 20
8 RES_HOUSE VARCHAR 10
9 RES_FRAC VARCHAR 10
10 RES_APT VARCHAR 15
11 RES STREET VARCHAR 25
12 RES_CITY VARCHAR 25
13 RES_STATE VARCHAR 2
14 RES_ZIP VARCHAR 5
15 RES_ZIP4 VARCHAR 4
16 PRECINCT FLOAT 0
17 WARD VARCHAR 10
18 ANC VARCHAR 2
19 SMD VARCHAR 4
20 VOTER ID VARCHAR 15

Voting History Values
——————————————-
= NO VOTING HISTORY
V = POLL
A = ABSENTEE
N = NOT ELIGIBLE TO VOTE
E = ELIGIBLE BUT DID NOT VOTE
Y = EARLY VOTER

Voting History Fields
——————————————-
21 042313-S VARCHAR 1
22 112012-G VARCHAR 1
23 052012-S VARCHAR 1
24 042012-P VARCHAR 1
25 022012-S VARCHAR 1
26 112010-G VARCHAR 1
27 092010-P VARCHAR 1
28 112008-G VARCHAR 1
29 092008-P VARCHAR 1
30 022008-P VARCHAR 1
31 082007-S VARCHAR 1
32 052007-S VARCHAR 1
33 112006-G VARCHAR 1
34 092006-P VARCHAR 1
35 112004-G VARCHAR 1
36 092004-P VARCHAR 1
37 042004-S VARCHAR 1
38 012004-P VARCHAR 1
39 112002-G VARCHAR 1
40 092002-P VARCHAR 1
41 112000-G VARCHAR 1
42 092000-P VARCHAR 1
43 082000-P VARCHAR 1
44 012000-S VARCHAR 1
45 111999-G VARCHAR 1
46 111998-G VARCHAR 1
47 091998-P VARCHAR 1
48 081998-P VARCHAR 1
49 111997-G VARCHAR 1
50 091997-P VARCHAR 1
51 011997-S VARCHAR 1
52 111996-G VARCHAR 1
53 091996-P VARCHAR 1
54 081996-P VARCHAR 1
55 111995-G VARCHAR 1
56 091995-P VARCHAR 1
57 011995-S VARCHAR 1
58 111994-G VARCHAR 1
59 091994-P VARCHAR 1
60 081994-P VARCHAR 1

I think this will work

mega.nz/#!E1sWwJiI!3cHALJLRavK6vW8V9iUhPu0cMBENoa9U0RoURSM5b6c

Guys could you remind we why should care about this Plebbit poster? Can't they accept the fact the place is cucked to the point of no return.

Spent a $1 on this

Not too sure if this is the right Isaac Wright. Let me know if anyone wants a report on someone

Huma Abedin (might be Heba Mahmood Abedin, it's still her)
DWS
Khizr Khan
Anyone DNC-related, maybe Seth Rich

Then all of these:

Elrod, Adrienne | Communications Director - HRC Texas Communications Director 07-08
Ritzman, Sam | Research Director
Strider, Burn | Senior Adviser
Wright, Isaac | Daily Operations Director
Cohen, Elizabeth| Treasurer
Morgan, Michelle| Assistant Treasurer
Elizabeth Shappell Communications Director
Elizabeth Price | Deputy Communications Director
Ritzman, Sam | Research Director
Strider, Burn | Senior Adviser Executive Vice President American Bridge 21st Century
Wright, Isaac | Daily Operations Director
Cohen, Elizabeth| Treasurer
Morgan, Michelle| Assistant Treasurer

Susie Tompkins Buell | Fundraiser
Connor Shaw | Special Projects
Benjamin Williams | Research Associate
Ryan R. Migeed | Digital Writer
Camden Weber | Assistant Press Secretary
Amanda Taylor | Karpay Digital Team Lead
John Newman | Digital Strategy Manager
Daniel Wessel | Press Secretary

Another user posted DWS, Khizr Khan, and Huma Abedin

I only just noticed but, why is there a tranny negro prostitute standing behind her?

test

inb4 he is intentionally but discretely showing off the flashlight in more detail, following the diazepam leak.

Could be that he shows the flashlight off so that we'll realize that he's really holding a flashlight, so as to make us think he was ALWAYS carrying it, and that the previous photos of him with diazepam were actually him with a flashlight

No reason to think he doesn't have the injection pen on him still.

A person wearing an Asclepius Staff pin would not be carrying a tac-light around in close proximity to an ill person

He is clearly too fat to be secret service

That's awesome for contact info, thanks for getting it.

But for addresses, wouldn't the recent FEC filing forms have more recent ones?

fuck these clowns up

Guys, it goes deeper than that. CTR gets their big data from a company that supplies big data. That company also owns stock in twitter. It won't go so far there. You will just be shadow banned.

Twitter clean hands
Twitter subsidiary contracts for the data
CTR buys that data
That company also is affiliated with 4chan and reddit.
You can't win using those tools. It is likely that Holla Forums is the best solution for getting this news out.

DELETE THEM

THIS IS AN AWOOVEMENT!

CTR are getting more sneaky with how they conduct themselves I have been noticing lately. They think they're in a calm period right now, we can't let that continue

Watch the video in that post.

Watch the flight fall onto the arm of the guy in the gray jacket just before the end of the clip.

You are wrong. It is a flashlight.

Videos can be edited to show realistic light fairly easily. Why the fuck would a man take a flashlight and put it up to someones arm like that?

guess i'll just post this here

Regardless of whether they own Twitter, any contractual info allowed to be leaked there can be enforced against.

I meant like what we did to cuckchan, but in a smarter process, have like a website unrelated to this where mass spam on cuckchan. This will bring ctr, various other shills, and actually genuine people who want freedom

See above, itll be like an expirement, plus we could get more info on the shills in this sandbox, and if there are people who want to be redpilled, we phase them here, use the x website as a screen from cuckchan to here

8ch.net/pol/res/7043752.html#7069712
8ch.net/pol/res/7043752.html#7069904
8ch.net/pol/res/7043752.html#7069964

Learn how to link you nigger

It is a great idea. I would like to make a suggestion. What we need to bring them here ?

We can have operational and planing part elsewhere and keep 8 chan in this status that is now. other place would be forward operating base that could be abandon.

Can we use some chan/forum for taylor swift fans ? something that is forgotten by everybody ?

We can use realistically any chan with an option to create your own board (like the ph of this website, only one coming to mind right now). If we wanted to setup shops on sites like enjin (a forums based website for minecraft and various other games) and try on leddit. But first we should find a functioning chan with the option to create boards as a camp for halfchanners and shills, and gather info on the shills to further make ways to fight against them and who they are playing for. Itll be like our tiny warsaw ghetto

leddit is to far gone. we need somewhere quite with little to non moderators (except our)

Shills are (below) minimum wage workers. They get scripts they are using and proxy. They are cannon fodder nothing else. They are (more or less) poor students (or unemployed) who are willing to work for below minimum wage on half chan.

Think about that..would you work for below minimum wage on cesspool that is half chan ?

There is no gain from going after them. We should go after higher ups. They are the ones who get paid really money and who are deciding what is a target

ghostbin.com/paste/2xngv

Enjin, we can create a forum and go on peoples walls, and on peoples wall, the player it the moderator
Yeah they sound to far gone, but do you think we can try to convert them and use there scipts against the ones who give it to them? Make a case against (((soros))), then use said case to present to the normies, and make more public hate for the left?
And thats the goal for the ctr threads and clinton foundations. Except we need a better way to communicate to the normies then twitter. A variaty of forums (like enjin) are the intro to the left due to the playerbase, if we can infiltrate that we control the opposition. Then whats there to stop us?

They are not doing it because they are not red piled. They are doing it because of money.

I mean..they are working for HRC for money. They are probably more aware of situation then we are.

That is a great point about using their scripts. That thought never crossed my mind. you are correct. we should do it

I never thought about mormies. For me was all about data on clin foundation and going through it. you are correct. we should do it like that. That is much better battle plan

Has there been any reaction to the free Qurans and Mormon visits?

I am starting to think these CTR shills have not been advised by their handlers who they are dealing with?

Some of us have been born with a certain type of DNA that kicks in when needed.

I do pity the SHITLIB college students that took this job from CTR for summer credit/resume points.

When you have grown up to move every 4 years you learn how to chameleon into an environment/culture/foreign ground. These dipshits at CTR and their pink unicorns are in a territory they think they know, but are being watched with good optics.

CTR should've left the /POLS/ alone and just stuck with their Twatter and Kikebook masquerades.

youtu.be/2NzA4XLjRaM

WTF I LOVE Holla Forums now!!!
CTR shills fucking die!!!

Correct The Eyesight

Truth is, this doxxing won't do shit. If you want help, shill as hard as them. Help on reddit, facebook, twitter (no, tumblr no)They have $, we have numbers and heart…

Her eyesight is fine, it's that DVT Blood clot in her brain that needs to be corrected.

Have to instill some old school values on these shills 1st! Only resort to option #2 if they cannot get the hints!

IS NOWHERE SAFE?

There are just some things I will not meme. Lies are the biggest one.

They're trying to use Holla Forums memes against people, specially on halfchan. Then they keep bringing up the polls and articles from CNN and other left wing sources backing up their "claims".

Its not an easy time right now for anyone. We're still struggling, specially on halfchan, to do major significant damage. These shills are not going to give up, specially when they're getting paid to shitpost.

Lies?? The Clinton-cunt is one brain-freeze away from death.

Fake or not, she is a air-horn or sharp whistle from collapsing on stage for the world to see.

90 days and minutes are in countdown.

Fuck this Clinton traitorous bitch with a rubber hose as much as you can now!

Just an example of what is happening today. Its getting even worse now. The shills are even more motivated than ever it seems. We're going to see serious help soon, and much more serious doxing if we're going to continue to fight back.

Doesn't matter really, if we call her health into question normalfags will follow.

its sort of thing like
"Don't you think she looks tired?"
Hopefully some of you fucks get the reference.

Holy!! What Fag-Cuckold-chan is that Batman?

That was over 4 hours ago. This is now

Guys its getting worse and worse now. The shills are overpowering us

We need serious, serious help. Calling out the shills isn't working anymore. We have to try new tactics.

My idea is that we start calling ourselves Trump shills. Meaning we pretend that we're working for the Trump campaign to shitpost 4/pol/ with anything pro-Trump, and to tell CTR that we do it for free

Read that thread, the identifying numbers were never established.

We can't even use that document for ANYTHING unless those numbers emerge.

We'll see soon

They won't, it ruins our legitimacy in every way if we had any

In court if a witness lies, it's very hard for the court to find anything else she says as truthful

You want to call in an airstrike behind shill territory? Why have you let the fucker past the perimeter outlined zone in the 1st place?

You have what??? Mods that have been conspiring with enemy combatants??

You left your rear open for faggots to let them in??

All I can say is retreat and find the best in your unit to pinpoint the cucked mods and run a few attacks while the napalm is being loaded.

SHARE YOUR 4CUCKED MODS INFO!!!

What are the options ?

If we take everything we got we could (maybe) defend half chan for some time. Problem is in mods…they are working against us. And game is rigged heavily in their favour.

And they will keep raiding half chan…they are winning now. They have instructions to do it..and they will keep doing it as long they get pay check

We are far away from doxing mods on half chan. And as long mods are on their side we are dead in the water (to my understanding).

Any opinions ? ideas ? other views on the same situation ?

find a way to get their IP then we do a lookup and attack the shills.

I believe it's possible to trace IPs through a post, though i'm a newfag to that shit so, if anyone knows…

That's because Holla Forums is losing interest.

I wouldn't blame them, I now think we have no acceptable solution except war.
The corruption is intolerable and it makes it impossible for Trump to win with any means other than war.

This is it people. Either the world is made great again or we're doomed.

War, wew.
Some genius user suggested getting niggers to do a walk-in on the CTR building by advertising free Jordan shoes inside the location..

I have been is that thread since the start.

Provided several intel spots to look and verify.

Advised even if false it does not matter at this point in the election.

Clinton is already seen with brain fucks and her whole "short-circuit" words can make folks believe anything now.

Iron is hot! What do you do????

Holla Forums isn't losing interest. Its the fact that the shills are beyond overwhelming. We need to spam as many pro-Trump threads as we can, and anything that makes Hillary look bad. The shills are calling us Trump shills now? Lets embrace it. Lets actually pretend we're legit shilling for Trump to counteract them.

We already have information on one of the halfchan mods. The one known as Troid.

8ch.net/cow/res/143418.html

We also know where his parents now live at to.

Note that I am not certain at all about the phone numbers, as when I checked it said they were registered to someone else.

another thing, Holla Forums, we need to identify structures of power in the organizations we are against.
We may also want to establish a network of communication that can't be shilled. such as making new emails for ourselves. we basically need to organize. another problem is due to all the shills on 8ch, we're gonna have a difficult time telling the difference between people who are with us, or are playing us.

I cannot stress enough how we need to do more than post about what we will do. We need to up and fucking do it.

How about we trap them there ?

Like honey trap.

We do not need half chan…lets use it for distraction.

We should have small unite who would be tasked with creating illusion that we are fighting against them full time. In that way they would use resources and personal on half chan and in the same time we could start preparing offensive here.

Hillary Clinton's Medical Records LEAKED!
mediafire.com/download/tjwatw4abo4zrf9/Hillary_Clinton_Medical_Records_08-9-16.zip
More leaks expected soon! This is HUGE bombshell info! Hillary has HPV (a sexually transmitted disease), and was diagnosed with Subcortial Vascular Dementia (which causes seizures).

The official twitter account where the leaks took place was scrubbed less than an hour ago.
The two original tweeted leaks archived:
archive.is/Lk7dU
archive.is/NbXWF
Very first tweet:
"There's a lot of secrets hidden in this building, if you know where to look."
archive.is/L2V9i

Some anons in the last thread proposed sending his parents Dominoes. Because you can personalize messages when you order the Pizza online, we can make it look like Troid was the one who sent his parents the pizza, thus getting him in major trouble.

The real goal of all of this is to break him. We want to turn him into our NARC, in that he'll be forced to confess everything he knows about the mods to us, else we continue to harass him and his parents non stop.

Hillary Clinton's Medical Records LEAKED!!!

More leaks expected soon! This is HUGE bombshell info! Hillary has HPV (a sexually transmitted disease), and was diagnosed with Subcortial Vascular Dementia (which causes seizures).

The official twitter account where the leaks took place was scrubbed less than an hour ago.
The two original tweeted leaks archived:
archive.is/Lk7dU
archive.is/NbXWF
Very first tweet:
"There's a lot of secrets hidden in this building, if you know where to look."
archive.is/L2V9i

This has already been debunked as fake. Why are you still trying to shill this jew?

You have 1?

Only one???

1 is a lonely number!

Better take your best and brightest and escape and leave the fools behind on that shithole now!

youtu.be/UiKcd7yPLdU

we have his pictures and place his parents live. we do not know if he is a mod still (or not) and if he can provide us with more information.

We need to break him first and that would take at least couple of days and than there is a question if he has any information that we could use.

Relax. I'm not new, I'm just typically a lurker so I couldn't recall if linking using just post numbers worked across threads.

This
So long as we don't get as many of those shills coming here.

Make a second email with no personal info and we can organize this.
use mail.com for a good throwaway email.

Idiot jews have no clue that their owned MSM will not touch this.

But Internetz will pump this shit to anyone for laughs and also…. OH SHIT "think about it" "That is why this crazy cunt is dripping on stairs and acting strange past few months"… "It may be fake, but fuck it looks and sounds true!!!!!!"

This. We're starting to slip as of late and the shills have noticed and have taken advantage of that. We must keep the pressure up. As I mentioned here we could start pretending we work for a pro-Trump group that purposely shills Anti-Hillary/Pro-Trump message across Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, 8ch and halfchan. We make it seem to CTR that we are a major group being paid millions by the Trump organization to do this.

Troid was easy to find because he left a huge paper trail behind. The other mods are more secretive. We do have information on another mod, this one more major. His name is Invisibro, but he also goes by Swaglord. I know he was doxxed and that his first name is Jay, but I forgot the last name. He's the one who ruined Holla Forums and turned /s4s/ into his own personal army.

Oh I know he's still moderating, because he'll always ban anyone who talks shit about yuri on /a/. He's also an awful mod who allows shitposts to stay up for quite a while on whatever board he is moderating. Also see . The address on /cow/ is outdated, this is where they live now.

Then we have to begin. We got his parents email addresses, their home address, and maybe, just maybe, his dad's cellphone number. Its a matter of actually going through with things and see what happens

We'll need to think of a name. We also need to make it look like we're a major Pro-Trump group that does it for free to "correct the record" on anything Anti-Trump.

idea

I'm down for it.

No they are losing interest in the election, because they know the election is unwinnable (because of fraud)

see
archive.is/ULtHr
Obama just released 600 inmates (with cocaine/drug charges, laundering charges and illegally selling firearms [remember French police saying ISIS had a US marked weopon - it was apparently a """sting operation"""])
He's already trying to prevent it from happening by creating a casus belli to call for higher police enforcement.

They know it begins now. It's happening.

see

It's still likely fake because of those "black bars" covering the SSN and account number

What is seen cannot be unseen.

I'm gonna create a new @mail.com for myself.
will post the email later, the idea is you email the email adress i give out and then i can link you in with other people from Holla Forums

Is anyone, disregarding CTR shills, not okay with this plan?

Because there's still no identifying numbers.

GET THOSE AND THEY CANNOT IGNORE IT REEEEEEE

Sounds good to me.

Trumping The Record?

spoil that shit - what's the plan for this? is it to send *cough* …. documents with numbers on them

so, you want to get the SSN of the biggest criminal mastermind in the continental USA?

the idea is to create a almost 100% shillless community where we can freely email each other juicy information on where we need to shill for Trump and when and yes, share docs with numbers n' sheiiiit

Here is going to be the issue. The shills have access to thousands of proxies thanks to all the money that they got. We need to find a way to beat that somehow.

We also need to create a fake "super pac" group. One that is Pro-Trump and goes around correcting the record on anything Pro-Hillary. But we'll have to make it seem like its legit as well.

Shit I have 3 Metro spots I could hop on for extra fun! CTR are clueless fuck-tards!

1: Mt Vernon Sq 7th St-Convention Center
youtu.be/OcJeRQMwMyY

2: Gallery Pl-Chinatown
youtu.be/9y2y-Tkn7eg

3: Metro Center
youtu.be/D60ns0Qi_yE

Thanks Holla Forums.

First things first then:

port70.net/?1board/b
use this, send the emails on other sites than Holla Forums

how the hell do i use that shit user?

What the fuck am I looking at?

I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm pressing buttons and I think stuff is happening

yeah I thought it'd be easier, my bad

Apparently there's a plugin for firefox, maybe icecat will use it.

Gotta post by posting a string onto that.

So im figuring it out.

I'll be posting in port70.net/?1thread/royal

I figured it out and posted

fug i gotta go to work…

I'd hold it down for you fam I found out how to post

They're now spamming this all over halfchan Holla Forums

soz

port70.net/?1thread/royal last post

LOL

CTR Fucks have never learned the 1st rule of "Duck and cover!!"

youtu.be/GKaYOW9zMoY

ok I posted

btw I still think all of this """secrecy is pointless because it's so poorly implemented

not that it matters really anymore…

If you find usernames, emails, names, phones, and IPs, you can use leakedsource.com to find any dumps where their info exists. It's behind a paywall but it's not that expensive. It's great for doxxing and getting accounts.

two week ban for acknowledging that mods are actively assisting ctr

someones a stupid.

nice tab user

Oh well it was worth the shot.

bet the fucked owns mail.com

What exactly was the banned text?

We should gather all the docs we have and send pizza/qorans/frogs all on the same day.

Here is the problem that we face currently: The shills are going to keep bringing up the polls constantly nonstop. Even if we say they're rigged, they'll just say this is another Trumpfag delusional statement. They have the advantage in this front unfortunately, so using other poll sites will not work on them. We need to focus squarely on Hillary's fuckups and corruption issues.

in response to somebody crying about shit moderation in a shill thread

Of course the mods are supporting the shills. That's why we need to actually go ahead the dox the mods that we already know, like Troid.

there was a bitcoin bounty on halfchan mod dox on onionchan not too long ago

WTF is CTR?

tbh that might not be such a good idea… then 4chan is unguarded

We need a rouge janitor, like the one who leaked the IRC logs. Unfortunately, many of the janitors are buddies with the mods and aren't going to do that.

Polls who are run by former employees of DNC/HRC firms for past 8 years?

Remember they tried to fuck the polls in the REP/GOP primary?

The fuckwits are desperate and fell into Trumps POLL trap.

He loves the underdog spot, the people who vote love it as well.

Dems who see polls that Trump is down are gullible shits who do/will not vote.

Trump is playing these fucktards like a fool. Polls that have Trump down with big numbers ….only impassion voters to vote fucktards!

CTR* YOU ARE DONE! PULL THE ALARM FAST!!!!!!

youtu.be/3KB54p8_wh8

Hopefully it goes somewhere. Fuck I wish /baph/ was still around. Money is always enticing for people, we gotta hope the bounty is high enough.

Hopefully a janitor or one of the mods will pick up on it and get greedy.

If any of them actually use Onionchan. Does anyone know how many bitcoins were being offered?

One for sure, several people were also offering parts of coins as well so it's at least $580

Its not enough. These are halfchan mods we're talking about here. The price is going to have to be higher than this for such big targets.

At least somewhere in the $1000 range will for sure get some greedy bastard interested.

But hopefully, someone will do it. We just need to keep an eye on this and see if it goes anywhere. I hope to god it does.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29372#efmAFYAGZAHlAIhAJrALn

Never invoke the name of /BAPH/* . Unless you can be sure of your our identity and can pay for yourself and of safety of your family!

They enjoy feeding on the flesh of anyone.

youtu.be/-5_-ZqJKzNc

I already said this a few days ago, if we could get somebody to bruteforce for the password of the CTR wordpress Admin we could shut down their site or stick a Remote Access Trojan into it and infect the entire CTR network.

That's not going to be an easy task, even for us.

Shouldn't most of 4pol be aware of infinity Holla Forums by now? I came back here because I was banned there. The only people you'd want from there are the people they knew about the first exodus.

Of course they're aware. Many people cross board, even if we don't like to admit it.

OC

It's like you don't want a new Reich

Hello Friends.

This is Elizabeth Warrens home.

24 Linnaean St,
Cambridge, MA, 02138

boston.curbed.com/maps/fellow-americans-the-hub-heatmap-of-political-homes

Well golly. Too bad that article's from 2012 and the assessed value of the home has gone up - it's now over $2.1 million. But yes, Myss Wyrryn still owns it and has since 1995.

cambridgema.gov/propertydatabase/14044

She can also be verified to actually live there, as opposed to merely owning it, given that the property database notes that it qualifies for a residential exemption - meaning that this is the principal residence of the owner. Synytyr Wyrryn sure does have great taste in homes.

I posted this to /baph but I'll cross post.

Here's one of the CTR fellows who's been on FB claiming he's had access to the voter records and that he's fairly decently well placed in CTR itself.

Check out these docs: ghostbin.com/paste/rdz3v
Not sure if the home address is right but he's all over facebook claiming he's decently well placed in Correct the Record.
Anyone want to flesh these out and find out?

You should have left when the Mods banned anything in the 1st place! Moot was a fucking SJW shit, yet you stayed with the other SJW's mod who fuck you ass on the boards there.

Too..fucking bad…so fucking sad!

4 cuckchan idiots!!

youtu.be/ZaMX0Cs5Bc4

Who wants to live forever?

Not the CTR scum!!

youtu.be/VnTHypbLlkE

poal.me/ipnpye
Vote now!

FUGG :D:D:D MAYBE SUM1 SHULD GADGE HUR?! :D:D

Heba is her sister, that isn't Huma.

Any biters yet from Onionchan regarding the halfchan mods?

dumping, and they're safe since all "info" has been removed and is public.

Vote now!

First two looks like some guy with a bald spot rocking out with headphones on.

I don't get it.

CTR main offices.

they look very jewy

I've found this, i think they're meeting at r/politics.

m.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wyoya/how_much_damage_could_donald_trump_really_do/

They're currently making a copy and pasta from this phrases.

"Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail"

Search for this on tumblr, facebook, twitter, etc.
I'm sure we will find the source of this.

That Stormer meet up thread had some anons already forming their own groups. Apparently SoCal has a large base.

Anyone who discourages meeting up is a frightened shill.

pic is 4cuck atm. shills shills shills

unbearable at this point…

wew

Holy shit.

Side-note, what's the "banned text" people are getting hammered for?
Normally that's supposed to pop up as a red error in the posting window on halfchan, not an actual ban.

4chan is entirely lost at this point. It's kind of sad, but pretty inevitable given it's publicity. Every thread on 4/pol/ is filled with anti-Trump posts.

I say let the Rachposter speak. We always know who it is anyways, sure, it's annoying, but ultimately this poster is harmless and only derails a thread if you respond to them like I am now.
Words that Holla Forums and rachposter should know.
Even an idiot can seem smart, until they open their mouth

Also, the filter was implimented for a reason.

Is this legit?

Why don't we go over to 4/pol and make 100 pro-Trump threads? We can raid it for the better.

Do it

I have been, I've been making like 4-5 at a time, but it can't be just me. We need to literally fill the board with pro-Trump/anti-Hillary threads.

Just use tox you dinguses

ftfy
see
Getting anons in flagged threads to join discord, IRC or other modes of communication is a classic shill technique

Good point. Just figured if the dinguses where gonna meet up it is best on an encrypted channel.

Got back from work finally,

like i've said earlier, we need an organized network of Holla Forums users.

I'm working on a collection right now of pro-Trump images/memes and same with Anti-Hillary.

I'm also going to come up with good talking points to make the threads about from both sides. I'll link it here when it's done.

do you have the CTRfixer1 email?

do you have these?

Unfortunately i know nothing about that. That screencap i showed you? Every day shills post variations on that idea. Which is why we all tripfag now. Got the trips of all the contributors screencapped for reference.

No

it's @mail.com
We organizing n sheit
make a new email that can be thrown away at a moment's notice

Yes, I collected a bunch over the months from Trump Gen, a lot of them are emperor-like, honorable, etc.. They should be used as pics for the threads, subliminally if people continue to see Trump as an emperor/president/hero etc… It will change their perception of him.

pic related

Done.

Fugg forgot pic

yeah i like those for meme reasons. But the ones I posted imo are better for swaying normies, especially the fiscally-conservative ones out there. Also, pic related

Indeed, I am open to everything pro-Trump. Especially the memes you're posting, I will save them and add to the file.

I knew we were on the same page. I usually get them before they even hit Trump Gen, so i'll post them on fullchan when I get em. Also got 2GB of anti-Hillary stuff uploaded on slim.g, some of which you may not have.

Awesome, do you have the sli link? I'll throw it in

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
better to just create a new slimg if you wanna add. Those ones are on a friend's acct

I actually laughed pretty hard at this one

lmao yeah, random user dumped that one day. Great stuff. Not all the slimgs are chock-full of hits, but there's plenty to work with. Have all of them saved in multiple places of course ;)

Tox is compromised ninny.

I thought so.

how?

It's got no server between peers?

Would Tutanota be a good option for the throw away email?

mail.com is what I used. but whatever works.

Do elaborate.

Here's a unrelated mobile app list

three letter agencies have been taking over significant chunks of exit nodes, not to mention earlier efforts at peeling the metaphorical onion.

Well if you're bored and want to fuck with the broke libtards working for CTR, head on over to halfchan and let loose some gore in pol.

These people aren't desensitized and I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Just give up. We're all on a list. You're a pussy.

And you're an idiot. It's always important to obscure your activities from the powers that be, and any joker that pretends otherwise should be smacked upside the head. Reason being that each bit that gets flagged gets you a higher priority to be looked at further, depending on just how much you're actually doing.

I asked for details and source for the Tox compromise and I posted a random chat app comparison that I saved a while ago.

0/10

Smack me upside the ead' then yhew cunt I'd like to see yew try

An example of what I'm meaning: archive.is/aR7Ef

These "raids" are merely a way to gain further access to the overall network.

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNc-Wl2Z3pQ

web.archive.org/web/20140705114447/http://blackhat.com/us-14/briefings.html#you-dont-have-to-be-the-nsa-to-break-tor-deanonymizing-users-on-a-budget Another example, which you may have heard some mention of in the past…

Which led to the would be speakers of said event being embroiled in a sudden scandal: archive.is/iYqGG

In summation, I've heard better things about I2P instead. Maybe try that for some encryption needs.

Her campaign could never recover from THAT, surely not. Your image is more than tarnished at that point.

What happened here?

Just someone correcting the record.

kek

They're bitching because they didn't think of it first.

wtf i want a tac light now

A tac light is the only reason i would ever go to a clinton rally.

Likely leddit shills:

brady_55disadvorangefatladysinginfuck_fascistsfarcetragedydonald_2016kkk4trumpc6o1999virgins_for_trumptrumpunivdropout (inactive)dyzo-blue (likely legit very active hater)cheeto-jesusneverdrumpf2016archeominusriprince

If they spam a phrase it will just turn into a meme.

Do they know nothing?

hehe

Why do you even browse that board?
Oh it's because you're 100% a shill.

You will be the first purged.

I'm a shill for reporting shills? Sure thing buddy.

No the poster in the pic..
fuck sake. kek

These were discovered to be browser vulnerabilities, mainly webfont payloads found by researchers at Cryptostorm.

This was around the time the SJW's over at Mozilla "pushed"out" the founder for being a Christian also muh misogyny etc and so fourth.

all coincidence

That soviet-style art.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvChjHcABPA

McCarthy was right and did nothing wrong

Whos the jew

Jews did nothing wrong

RIP FULLCHAN Holla Forums

PLS BE TRUE

Wow desperation is in the air. Silly LARP fag.

says the guy on an imageboard larping muh conspiracies because apparently it's breaking news in 2016 that corruption and manipulating media is a part of politics.

Current year or not, that does not make treason acceptable.
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Sure showed.

You're at point of linking endchan in irrelevant threads. Keep on grasping at those straws someone might take the bait and join that little circlejerk of yours.

trump memes are going either on half chan or leddit

```Do not congest this topic```

testing formating

""also, ask r/the-donald to start spaming half chan with memes""

""i guess they would be interested. and CTR would get something to do""

still testing formating

"bold is like this ?"

still testing formating

>>>/test/

Christ read the FAQ dammit.

the only good Crash game.

Who wants to know what will be new in the Holla Forums toolkit update?

p.fuwafuwa.moe/tnspka.zip

What's new:

MOAR SOFT This kit now includes

BlackSun Remote Control System
Gsys3
Posts from HackBB
HellBot
NinjaBot
RAGEBOT
Xtbot
Zunker

PS be careful with shit. I'm not responsible if you fuck up

I want to ask there's nothing legal we can do against correct the record??

Hire a lawyer it's not a problem i know many people who want these people dead and out of activities and will share money to take legal actions.

Can we talk about legal terms to end this shit?

In eyes of the law they dindu nuffin,as such they are innocent. In current world underhanded deals aren't penalized.

There are no breaks on this rape train in any case

But what can we do? against this, they're just a little number of guys with proxies, we would make the same, something like Anti Shills Kit.
Proxy + email generator + account generator.

Just use the same tactic slid shills thread using spam and desinformation, also spam hillary corruption.
I know some berniers will help too, also Trump has a big ammount of followers around the world who could help us.

What we need to fight this guys?
Which are their tactics?

Make an operation to free the internet from shills.

They're disorganized as all hell, demotivated and understaffed.

They're pretty spineless so out usual tactics will keep them on their toes and distracted.

Doxing, mail, missionaries and good ol' stalking you name it. Our Internet endeavors are pretty effective as well.

It's a battle of attrition on many fronts at this point.

More or less these fucks will be broken with enough pressure and after election they will be unemployed.

We've seen how desperate they get over every leak and Shillary's fuck ups.

kutv.com/news/local/tooele-county-man-indicted-for-trying-to-blow-up-blm-facility-in-arizona

Fucking retard. The FBI LOVES to infiltrate shit like that. They do it all the time. Never talk about doing anything interesting with anyone you haven't known for years. People love to brag especially with someone seeming sportive. And the FBI has been known to plant evidence and manufacture crimes when they cant get real dirt on people. If your going to meetup be really fucking careful.

If it is the FBI I'm pretty sure they'd have a gun/wire/badge on person.

I'm just saying if you do have a meetup they can lie if you ask them "are you FBI"

A simple pat down could reveal that

Ok, it looks like it most likely was a flashlight. Oh well, I enjoyed the diazepam story while it lasted.

Boy this isn't 80's. We can hide camcorders inside fountain pens and sunglasses for example.

Don't know if your retarded or a disinfo shill. FBI practices more operational security than that. They have both full undercover agents (who are given false histories and real jobs and are permitted to break some laws to keep there cover) and informants (people who they have by the balls on other charges but are allowed to go free if they do shady shit for the feds).

Help to spread

I'll go with retarded for $500.
sorry fam, only going off what i know.

So I was bored at work and went on metacritic and saw pic related.

Fucking 2/100? I can only assume this movie is anti shillary and CTR is spamming it with votes of 0

Here's a very well written review. The name of the reviewer is pure coincidence.

pay out ?

```Bernie Sanders Buys a Summer Home in North Hero - $600,000```

``Sanders’ new crib has four bedrooms and 500 feet of Lake Champlain beachfront on the east side of the island — facing Vermont, not New York. The Bern will keep his home in Burlington and use the new camp seasonally.``

sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage/archives/2016/08/08/bernie-sanders-buys-a-summer-home-in-north-hero

getting the nignogs is not too bad
couldnt we put them against ctr for bc racism. like not being divers enough

I only wish this could happen. The thought of it makes me moist

went max-autist on my day off - here are some hill-kill lists i just made for easier reference. not exactly CTR related, but includes seth rich and others tied to DNC.

source
> archive.is/5WZyF

Nice list, fam.
How does she kill people now, given she's a pozzed out old bag who's having seizures?
We all know She is a puppet of Soros

Hasn't Obongo already signed/is pushing this through congress?

pages 1 to 3 of 9

Fuck yes keep Dumping

we all know one of the main things a shill does not want is an opposing party organizing… Its why they pay other people to do exactly what you are doing.

And what exactly am i doing?
Also, the macro was referring to this tactic

If it is just a flashlight, can someone explain the ABC News video where they rush on stage?

Nice! As always, user, many thanks for your diligence!

Fantastic digging user! If we can get this to Kikebart and Drudge, we'll be able to expose more and more people to this.

thx mane, friend of mine put that together. Waiting for more dirt.

has anyone figured out what it is yet?

I really don't think there is any reason to "trump shill." The cat is out of the bag in my opinion. It's very easy to see Hillary's corruption.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

I think The_Donald has good information there. The problem is the up voting system. Without down votes, spam can easily pass to the top. "Spam" would be defined as distracting or misleading people away from certain vital information. And it doesn't have to be just bots up voting garbage posts. I mean after a certain point, stupid shit like "ivanka pepe memes" get on the front page of The_Donald. I think really the solution is people just need to be mindful of what they support when the up-vote something.

youtu.be/6c9agPL4dTs?t=4m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=TQW8WifVBts

You can't stump the Trump.

I wish there was some automated way to get a summary of the juiciest bits when threads get this many.

At this point Holla Forums is pretty much a full fledged open source intelligence agency.

That was from reddit though

Yeah mane, so much gold to be found/dumped here. Real challenge is: how to frame this intel in a way that will appeal to normies.

sending pizzas to houses in the dox anons.

Making few easy-to-read infodumps for normies. Most of them have a attention span of a fruit fly.

what does this mean?

Agreed. We have some guys working on short pdfs on the most salient points. Also informational memes work.

i'm not a cryptologist. but that shit looks like an encryption or b8 to detract us from the real subject at hand.

topkek

Nice find, it turns out National Democratic Institute - (another non profit) - and Media Matters are also in the same building as well. Keep up the good work.

It means that you're fucking shill with piss poor bait

It took me about 5 minutes to figure this shit out

This shit is about the ISIS operation regarding unmanned suicide vechiles and bombs.

That's supposedly coordinates to one of their bases.

You're growing lazy FBI user is doing your work for you.

Amuse plebbit with it mr piggy

15 pro-Hillary PACs are at 455 mass. if i'm not mistaken. True hive of scum and villainy

Some info we dug up in the other thread.

Connor Shaw:
Former Statewide Organizer for Alaska, he's been with CTR for 5 months
imgur.com/a/czp2l
linkedin.com/profile/view?id=ADEAAAzGDcgBc97ZEnooA6dSXs-8Q45pj1DlwFs
linkedin.com/in/connor-shaw-9a092b5b
facebook.com/connortshaw
twitter.com/connortshaw
Address: Washington, DC, 20003-1486
Mailing Address: 244, 12th St SE, Apt A
Former Addresses: Lived in: Bloomington, IN, Redding, CT, Plantsville, CT, Ridgefield, CT, New York, NY, Southington, CT

Jeff Shaw (Father):
facebook.com/jeff.shaw.12
www.twitter.com/jeffreyshaw1
www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyshaw1
Address: Miami Beach, Florida

Clare M Shaw (Sister):
facebook.com/Cshawxo
Address: Southington, Connecticut

Looks like Hilldog is treating him right.

Try the cold chai

Bump?

Why you are so hostile against ==4chan== pol who came here?

correctrecord.org/contact/
10minutemail.com
Should we try to make them shut down the feedback section of their website?

Shilling is still going on. We're not making that big of a dent if they won't give up already

I think you guys are approaching this all wrong. I'm not in a position to help all that much with the ground work got a heavy schedule for the next couple of weeks that I can't nigger out of. This is the fire monkey lads. Every single thing we do has been working in our favor all fucking year. These people Ned to be made to feel real life repercussions. Idk yet if that NSA leak has anything in it of use to this but its worth looking into there might be a damned good tool in that shit and I'd bet every exploit they take advantage of is being patched as I type this so its probably time sensitive.

Aside from that. Take their dox.. Sock puppet a blm account and post shit like "this yt pretends to be an ally but they done more harm to black folk than any other yt alive here's where they live git em"

There you are.

He did get pay out from all this show

Bernie Sanders Has New Vacation Home
U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders, the tribune of working people, has bought his thirdhouse for nearly $600,000.

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-08-11/sen-bernie-sanders-buys-lakefront-home-for-nearly-600-000

By his wealth he is one of this 1% he is talking about.

it is his 3 house

Bernie Sanders Buys His Third House

vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/bernie-sanders-summer-house

Politician pay in washington D.C. is pretty good..right ?

Hey, Murtards, I have a suggestion….

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

is the proper thing to use, not correcting hurr the hurr correct durr. Just FYI.

I put all the major leaks, including all of these Soros leaks, all of the Clinton emails, the DCCC files, and anything Guccifer 2.0 has put out there all in a torrent if anyone wants it. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent

www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html

I just found this article while searching for Hillary's blood type.

archive.is/UDN8g

""Hello normie skum, I am calling for the Hillary for America PAC on behalf of the Clinton campaign. We are trying to CORRECT THE RECORD on Hillary and advise donors about upcoming issues that may cause problems with the upcoming election.""

Spoof the caller ID as 755 Mass Ave CTR and have some fun! Also mention David Brock gave you the list of phone numbers and addresses to CORRECT THE RECORD.