I just took over a board, does anyone know how to delete this link to a new page?

I just took over a board, does anyone know how to delete this link to a new page?

autism
thats the link

with css you nigger

.announcement{visbility:hidden;}

never mind I figured it out

thats the thing, I didnt mean to take over the page i did. I made a new board but it already existed and i became board owner. This link
autism
goes to another board. I looked through the board pages and the boards style sheet and can find nothing. When I look at the index straight from the dashboard the link isn't there but when i go there as a user it is.

I just told you how to fix it. Well besides the spelling mistake in my other post.

.announcement{visibility:hidden;}

Take over this board instead and removed ID

I popped that into the stylesheet and it didnt work.

This boards owner comes through enough that i can't take it over. Thats why I'm making a new Holla Forums. A Holla Forums without pedophiles but everything else intact.

Maybe try
.announcement{visibility:hidden !important;}

Actually the css doesn't have a visibility set so what I put there won't help.

Maybe the setting to remove or ad links like that is not working, just like the banner system. Luckily the banners more or less fit in with the board.

bump for possible new b

What's the board url?

Its not ready to get attacked by pedophiles yet so i won't say

got the link removed

Ah. It's possible that the page hasn't regenerated with the new CSS. Try making a thread.

what the fuck

I don't think it can be removed. Certain board functions are missing. I can't change banners or remove the damn link

The link is an announcement, it has to be removed by CSS. If the CSS I posted didn't work you are stuck with it. The CSS I posted works in the user CSS box so I don't know why it wouldn't work for a board

I did. All my settings have updated. There just doesn't seem to be a way to remove a link to another board. I have no idea how to deal with this other than just keeping it.

the board announcements appear down here (hey). The autism link is something else. The link doesn't appear when i view the index from the dashboard but when i come as a user its there.

It's not a board announcement, why are you such a retarded nigger? It's a sitewide announcement

I'm not sure if you can set announcements as a board owner but the autism link is a global announcement. It only shows up on board index pages, not threads or the catalog.

Is this still in the css field?

Oh shit I just noticed

Im not worried about it now that I know its site wide.

Yes but I'm going to remove it now that I know the "problem" I had wasn't really a problem.

Oh, I see. You thought it was from the previous board owner.

Last thing on the menu is to set banners (I don't think thats possible right now) then the new board is finished.

Here are the board settings for the new Holla Forums

Yes. I thought it was a link placed there by the former board owner. Now that I know jim linked it I find it hilarious

What would people like from a new Holla Forums?

My idea for the board is to simply ban all pedophile content and pedophile banter threads. Everything else is fine. I don't want to enable id's because it defeats the point of anonymity.

If anyone has info on changing banners I'm all ears. Speaking of banners it makes me sick to think one of my favorite pictures is now being used as a banner for a pedophile board.
SAD

bump

Im up to try anything. Post the url for the board op

How to delete a post?
There is a space for setting a deletion password but I don't know how to delete it.

Im pretty sure you can't delete a post unless the board owner allows it in the settings. Then you would just click the little arrow pointing right on your post and I assume be able to delete it.

bump

Banners are being fixed, but not finished yet.

Why doesn't Bulk image downloader work with Holla Forums anymore?

When will they be fixed, Jims son?

bump

bump

It takes a long time for css to regenerate even with a new thread being made. This is due to caching issues. I just made a new theme for >>>/hentai/ and it took about 10 minutes before everything got in place.