Flags and ids are bad nkay

flags and ids are bad nkay

FUNNY WAY OF SAYING THAT ID'S AND FLAGS ARE THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE BOARD

that's fucking sad

Agreed. Get rid of that shit and to the people who want them, please visit Reddit which I am sure you will like.
REMOVE ID AND FLAGS

ID'S AND FLAGS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE
SORRY BUT NOT REALLY :^)))

stop spamming in my thread or i will filter your id

Your thread is spam, tho. What are you even saying? lol. What kind of faggot threatens to filter anyway and not just do it? Holy shit Britain, no wonder your Empire became a Caliphate.
UNLIKE ID'S AND FLAGS WHICH SHALL REIGN FOR ALL TIME
Now do it, faggot. Filter me. I give you permission if it helps you feel in charge.

In every one of these threads, he is the only person advocating for IDs. He thinks he is trolling people but doesn't realize how autistic he looks. Not to mention bumping the thread.
REMOVE ID AND FLAGS

Hilarious.

do you really think i don't know how to operate a http proxy? those flags mean nothing

you're right, its only one guy

It's ok though since he keeps bumping the thread counter intuitive to his "cause". Actually it's more like 2 bumps since we can just respond after it, bumping the thread yet again.

maybe he doesn't know how sage works.

Probably not. Makes sense though if you consider he is only here to shill for IDs. He is probably more suited to Facebooks interface instead.

maybe he only wants to destroy this place? a few month back no one wanted ids or flags. i guess we have some newbies here who don't know shit.

There is a good possibility it's this. There's also a chance he is the pedo from that other thread and wants to keep IDs to stop people from spamming his threads. Either way it's pretty sad.

it is.
(last bump for today.. g2g, bye)

I don't support flags because it draws more shitposting, ID's are okay.

Agreed.
Everyday flags and IDs remain is a shoah for spam cancer. Their autistic screeching is hilarious

Your autistic bitching is hilarious especially when we all figured out you are a pedo.

Kek, this fag trying to RED GREEN text

Pedo newfag confirmed

See>>7069845

It's ok pedo newfag we realize what you are now and why you're so butthurt all the time. Thanks for the bumps btw.

See

You are welcome to the bumps. I want the entire board to witness your autistic screeching. I love the whining every day IDs remain. I know there will be another thread tomorrow. I will give you free bumps there too

Good, keep giving them, and when they finally get removed I know for a fact you won't be showing your face on here just like all ID fags scurry away after IDs get taken off. You probably don't remember those times though being a newfag and all.

kek. Keep dreaming

Kek keep being new.

They haven't been removed so far and I you keep making these threads. I love them

REMOVE FLAG AND ID

keep flags and ID. Let the spamcancer butthurt flow

Bump :^)

Yup. The spamcancer butthurt continues to flow. Its a river

Flags and IDs are counteractive to anonymity, and therefore counteractive to this fucking website as a whole. Go back to fucking Reddit if you want this type of shit.

This

Flags are good :)

Correct

Flags are bad :)

spamcancer fears flags and IDS.

Correct

flags dont. IDs help you filter spam

Please don't laugh at the mentally handicapped

Poor anti ID fag desperately clutching to any straw now to hide the asspain. Fourth day with IDs. Time to see a shrink anti ID fag

your next move is to defend namefagging.
nigger, you have every single fucking corner of the internet already, let people have ONE fucking place where we can talk without arbitrary details invalidate one's opinions.
go to fucking Voat or whatever if you want to call people niggers.

IDs on server side have most likely always been existed (eg. nothing has changed about user tracking) since there have to be some way to ban user, so it's techinally not really needed to show id of poster if u want to filter posts made by the creator of the pedo thread.

He is the one who makes those pedo threads, he is butthurt over the fact people spam in them KEK

still crying in 2 threads. 4 days and this much butthurt. Wonder what will happen with another week of IDs. kek

there will be more threads like that if this shit doesn't stop

still no argument btw

i WanT an arguMent and i wAnt it nOW!

So scared of IDs he makes multiple threads each day.

Oh wait its an ID fag, stupidity is to be expected.

Newfag please.

now I can filter people posting pedophile shit
Go home and jack off to your niece pedos

It is the same. Keep crying and proving me right.

I like Ids because they help conversations and avoid users replying to their own threads. So in this sense I see what is trying to say. As pointed by this finish person ids most likely always exited and always will exist, whether you see it or not, so the mods and adm can ban users even if it's a pedo hiding behind the lack of id or/and flags.

This sorted out, I can conclude that Id's can in fact help users, at least by qualifying for a better conversation. If such thing as privacy concers one, you can always use vpn.

I don't have an opinion about flags. I don't really care where the person I am talking to are from. But flags are a way to provoke some level of hate among users, or even some level of passion for users that share a common country. Flags can be good, in this sense (or bad, depends on opinions). People from bad countries may want to hid themselves and avoid racism, or even practice racism, pretending to be from some wealth country or something.

Curious, if you dare…. How does your post make you feel? Are you so close to ejaculation knowing that you sure did show a broken man what it is like to be defeated? Did you cum all over your monitor in excitement knowing that you have added the a normal conversation by simply posting a simple picture without any addition copy or context? This must be your first job bruv. I feel sorry for you as you agree with the mainstream consent while you slowly die amongst the culturalism you, yourself have been apart. You will die among the the metaphor of basic cultural miscegenation of the global village and would never wake up until it is too late or until you are so fucked up that your children are whores and your wife is a piece of shit, or that of a shared existence. People such as yourself are so gone because you refuse to take a stand. You merely sit on the fences throwing banana peels in one or another direction. You do not have the balls to take a side and yet you mock from the sidelines as your people die. You may not see it today, but it will be evident in your children's generation. I shall call you…. Steve. For now.

Too bad they're staying, now you can't samefag and I can filter you.

flags and ids are everything that is wrong with /b

No, because canada is a multiculturalism hole and that's not cool.

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

How do you remove flag?

Learn to read

What does this say?

Gas the flags data war now