My dear Holla Forumsrothers, allow me to reveal to you the best hobby that exists. Video games

My dear Holla Forumsrothers, allow me to reveal to you the best hobby that exists. Video games.

I truly wonder, why do people, and especially old people, regard video games as mere toys?

I, as an aesthetic person, enjoy video games as a work of art. I have played various meanginful video games such as Undertale and Depression Quest and have become a better person as a result. I pity everyone that doesn't play video games, and refer to them as "normies".

Are you a "normie", user?

2/10 work on your format and presentation some more. Here's an example of a 10/10 speech.

My dear Holla Forumsrothers, allow me to reveal to you the best hobby that exists. Video games.

I truly wonder, why do people, and especially old people, regard video games as mere toys?

I, as an aesthetic person, enjoy video games as a work of art. I have played various meanginful video games such as Undertale and Depression Quest and have become a better person as a result. I pity everyone that doesn't play video games, and refer to them as "normies".

Are you a "normie", user?

shit delivery of vapid clichΓ©s mixed with self promotion and a primitive view of masculinity. terrible to watch and worse to hear. i hope you were being sarcastic.

Still needs some work, I can definitely knock you up to 4/10 now though. Keep it up.

Who took you out of the garbage bin?

my favorite video game is dna damage

your dna is now damaged, congrats

Wut

every time you confuse someone you damage their dna (because confusion is Anger Lite and anger def damages a person's DNA)

You're fucking trash mate, and it's garbage day. So get the fuck out and take your shitty thread with you.

i donut get it fam

Is it a VIDEO GAME REFERENCE?

Go to heaven you brazilian fuck

nope it's occult knowledge

Really? I thought you just fell from there since your face is all fucked up.

I was never in the phillipines, tbh. are you wearing a respirator?

that is the best post i've ever seen in my life. i love you and you should feel proud.

πŸŒπŸŒπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

Thanks fam I know I'm great

Could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you talking over that nigger dick in your mouth.

Da best forum sliding i have ever seen in a thread.