ITT: Times that you autismed all over yourself in front of stacy

ITT: Times that you autismed all over yourself in front of stacy

I got shit for that for a long time

omg user, you're such a creep :^((((

Stacy told me it's all true, you sicko.

never happened
here either you are born chad or you get the autism beaten out of you

also even though I was an autist, staceys still hit on me, from 9 yo +
you have no idea how slutty little girls can be. since I was an autist I found that kind of thing coming from them repulsive

mfw this is partly why I have no confidence in myself
mfw this is partly why I shitpost on 8ch

OMG Andrew is that you? I'm going to have my cop boyfriend track your computer and have you arrested you sick perv

That's just Brazilian girls for you, they're all whores

Mild autismo with pretty severe SAD here; my three worst stories

They gradually get worse.

The shame I feel is great.

What the fuck is wrong with normalfags? People are starving and dying and being killed all around the world and you get this worked up over vibrations in your ears? Go to hell and die, normies. Please.

Why would you do that?

I could have given her the D; and she was fine. Thin blonde goth girl. My ex was a cow who looked like the goth girl from south park btw.

Fuck off back to cuck chan with your green text threads

Better to educate then kill; after telling them about the actual numbers and various soviet atrocities they changed their tune. I just wish I would've not sperged out when they invited me back to their place to kick it.

Now I'm 30, fat and balding. All those golden opportunities like dust in the wind. Game over.

Have you tried men? It's easier.

Odds I keep drinking, dubs I go to bed.

shit

bump, I need to feel less confident about myself

This, so much this

fuck stacy, i don't give a fuck. bitches are more trouble than they're worth. they should just make prostitution legal tbh.

I once told a smoking hot Stacy, and I mean SMOLDERING hot Stacy with a tattoo on her body at like 15, constantly tan, D's, the whole god damn package, that I had seen the nude photo she had going around (I didn't really tell her, but I made a stupid face indicating I'd seen it). And dear mother and father of all gods was it beautiful. Guys were passing it around school like swine flu scare.

She and I were actually really cool to one another. She probably even liked me for all I know. Lol, but she was feeling down in class one day and a friend asked what was wrong and she was talking indirectly about the nude, and she turned to me and asked if I'd seen it. I didn't tell her I'd offered to pay 20 bucks for it, but I did get it for free and save it to my computer and everything.

Another time I saw this D breasted ballet dancer I went to school with at the time when I was visiting Florida's beaches with my mom and her boyfriend. She was with her relatively large sized family and all their fancy clothes and shit, and I was eating in the corner alone with my mom flirting with her boyfriend. The full moon was out on the beach and everything and we even made strong eye contact but I never said a damn thing. We hardly spoke 10 words to each other even being in the same class with maybe a total of 12 students tops.

Honestly, I've ruined some fucking stellar opportunities to being a socially awkward dipshit or some bro gaming virgin. Two 10/10's made me a cake once and brought it to my house at like 11pm when I had a friend over. I took the cake, gave the girls a hug, and me and my friend ate cake and played Xbox and surfed half chan all night. Bros before hoes player pimps.

You escaped the red terror that night bro

Name

Email

Subject
my up there with my head down

Naughty boy.

Holla Forums must of shit itself, I didn't include that text at the bottom. Oh well, I'll tell another story

She is a weakling that made the decision to mutilate herself. You are not at fault for her fragile mind.

damn right fug

There are blacks in Down Under? But how?