(((They))) are really trying to push the "Trump is a national security risk" narrative

(((They))) are really trying to push the "Trump is a national security risk" narrative.

50 G.O.P. Officials Warn Donald Trump Would Put Nation’s Security ‘at Risk’

Fifty of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter declaring that Donald J. Trump “lacks the character, values and experience” to be president and “would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.”

Mr. Trump, the officials warn, “would be the most reckless president in American history.”

The letter says Mr. Trump would weaken the United States’ moral authority and questions his knowledge of and belief in the Constitution. It says he has “demonstrated repeatedly that he has little understanding” of the nation’s “vital national interests, its complex diplomatic challenges, its indispensable alliances and the democratic values” on which American policy should be based. And it laments that “Mr. Trump has shown no interest in educating himself.”

“None of us will vote for Donald Trump,” the letter states, though it notes later that many Americans “have doubts about Hillary Clinton, as do many of us.”

Among the most prominent signatories are Michael V. Hayden, a former director of both the C.I.A. and the National Security Agency; John D. Negroponte, who served as the first director of national intelligence and then deputy secretary of state; and Robert B. Zoellick, another former deputy secretary of state, United States trade representive and, until 2012, president of the World Bank. Two former secretaries of homeland security, Tom Ridge and Michael Chertoff, also signed, as did Eric S. Edelman, who served as Vice President Dick Cheney’s national security adviser and as a top aide to Robert M. Gates when he was secretary of defense.

Robert Blackwill and James Jeffrey, two key strategists in Mr. Bush’s National Security Council, and William H. Taft IV, a former deputy secretary of defense and ambassador to NATO, also signed.

A Letter From G.O.P. National Security Officials Opposing Donald Trump

Here is the actual list, including the names and jobs of the people who signed it. Might be worth looking into these individuals. Unarchived because archiving it fucks with the page layout and doesn't show all the names.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/08/us/politics/national-security-letter-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3007589/Nationalsecurityletter.pdf
archive.is/eJWlm
arnoldporter.com/en/people/b/bellinger-john-b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_A._Cohen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_S._Edelma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jendayi_Frazer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/202615/some-of-my-best-friends-are-jewish
linkedin.com/in/brianfgunderson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Management_Corporation
cfr.org/staff/b3373
rehmat1.com/2012/12/11/three-wise-jews-obama-to-attack-iran-in-2014/
armenianow.com/features/8822/target_of_convenience_antisemitis
linkedin.com/in/peter-lichtenbaum-5b59a58
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covington_&_Burling
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-22/obama-wants-to-stop-subsidizing-israel-s-defense-industry
brettonwoods.org/page/about-the-bretton-woods-committee
rockcreekadvisors.com/who-we-are/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good now Trump has a list of names to fire. It's good that all these cucks are going on record

Use web.archive.org nigger.

Another link.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3007589/Nationalsecurityletter.pdf

Donald B. Ayer
Former Deputy Attorney General

John B. Bellinger III
Former Legal Adviser to the Department of State; former Legal Adviser to the National Security Council, The White House

Robert Blackwill
Former Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Planning, The White House

Michael Chertoff
Former Secretary of Homeland Security; former Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, Department of Justice

Eliot A. Cohen
Former Counselor of the Department of State

Eric Edelman
Former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy; former National Security Advisor to the Vice President, The White House

Gary Edson
Former Deputy National Security Advisor, The White House

Richard Falkenrath
Former Deputy Homeland Security Advisor, The White House

Peter Feaver
Former Senior Director for Strategic Planning, National Security Council, The White House

Richard Fontaine
Former Associate Director for Near East Affairs, National Security Council, The White House

Jendayi Frazer
Former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for African Affairs; former Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs

Aaron Friedberg
Former Deputy National Security Advisor to the Vice President, The White House

David Gordon
Former Director of Policy Planning, Department of State

Michael Green
Former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Asia, National Security Council, The White House

Brian Gunderson
Former Chief of Staff, Department of State

Paul Haenle
Former Director for China and Taiwan, National Security Council, The White House

Michael Hayden
Former Director, Central Intelligence Agency; former Director, National Security Agency

Carla A. Hills
Former U.S. Trade Representative

John Hillen
Former Assistant Secretary of State for Political-Military Affairs

William Inboden
Former Senior Director for Strategic Planning, National Security Council, The White House

Reuben Jeffery III
Former Under Secretary of State for Economic Energy and Agricultural Affairs; former Special Assistant to the President for International Economic Affairs, National Security Council, The White House

James Jeffrey
Former Deputy National Security Advisor, The White House

Ted Kassinger
Former Deputy Secretary of Commerce

David Kramer
Former Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor

James Langdon
Former Chairman, President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, The White House

Peter Lichtenbaum
Former Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Export Administration

Mary Beth Long
Former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs

Clay Lowery
Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs; former Director for International Finance, National Security Council, The White House

Robert McCallum
Former Associate Attorney General; former Ambassador to Australia

Richard Miles
Former Director for North America, National Security Council, The White House

Andrew Natsios
Former Administrator, U.S. Agency for International Development

John Negroponte
Former Director of National Intelligence; former Deputy Secretary of State; former Deputy National Security Advisor

Meghan O’Sullivan
Former Deputy National Security Advisor for Iraq and Afghanistan

Dan Price
Former Deputy National Security Advisor

Tom Ridge
Former Secretary of Homeland Security; former Assistant to the President for Homeland Security, The White House; former Governor of Pennsylvania

Nicholas Rostow
Former Legal Adviser to the National Security Council, The White House

Kori Schake
Former Director for Defense Strategy, National Security Council, The White House

Kristen Silverberg
Former Assistant Secretary of State for International Organizations

Stephen Slick
Former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Intelligence Programs, National Security Council, The White House

Shirin R. Tahir-Kheli
Former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Democracy, Human Rights and International Operations, National Security Council, The White House; former Ambassador and Senior Advisor for Women’s Empowerment, Department of State

William H. Taft IV
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense; former Ambassador to NATO

Larry D. Thompson
Former Deputy Attorney General

William Tobey
Former Deputy Administrator, National Nuclear Security Administration, Department of Energy; former Director for Counter-Proliferation Strategy, National Security Council, The White House

John Veroneau
Former Deputy U.S. Trade Representative

Kenneth Wainstein
Former Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, The White House; former Assistant Attorney General for National Security, Department of Justice

Matthew Waxman
Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense; former Director for Contingency Planning and International Justice, National Security Council, The White House

Dov Zakheim
Former Under Secretary of Defense

Roger Zakheim
Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense

Philip Zelikow
Former Counselor of the Department of State

Robert Zoellick
Former U.S. Trade Representative; former Deputy Secretary of State

Could you run this through a coincidence detector plz

Ah fuck, forgot to include the link to the actual opening article.

archive.is/eJWlm

I heard this on (((Michael Savage))) today.

A key factor is that none of these 50 "experts" are actually bigwigs in anything. No Collin Powell, no Condoleeza Rice, no Donald Rumsfeld.

They're just a bunch of cucks willing to slander Donald for a few DNC shekels under the table.

All the right people are endorsing Hillary. We just have to make sure that her voterbase realizes by supporting her, they're in league with neocon warmongerers and the people they think are behind the financial crash.

6 of them light up

It's pretty hilarious that the left is largely supporting Goldman Sachs and outsourcing this year.

Pretty much proves that the average pleb is just a retard that does whatever (((MSM))) tells them to.

Mine just overloaded. You need a cohensidence detector rated for 6 million zyklon units for this application.

These people are truly fucking stupid aren't they?

Nobody cares what you think, you fucking vermin.

((They)) are starting to put out so many narratives so quickly that the nomalfags are getting tired of it. I'm a rather well known Trump supporter (proud hat and all) and had a few people come up to me at work and ask me why they should vote for him. These are NOT people I'd expect this from.

sorry for the quick blogpost

THE REASON (((THEY))) ARE DOING THIS IS TO TRY TO PUT A COUNTER NARRATIVE OUT AGAINST EXACTLY WHAT CLINTON HAS DONE

This is simply accuse your adversary of the things that your ally is guilty of. I hope that my coworkers represent what is actually going on in the general normalfag mind.

Really?

ECHOES!

Donald B. Ayer Former Deputy Attorney General

John B. Bellinger III Former Legal Adviser to the Department of State; former Legal Adviser to the National Security Council, The White House

Robert Blackwill Former Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Planning, The White House

Michael Chertoff Former Secretary of Homeland Security; former Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, Department of Justice

Eliot A. Cohen Former Counselor of the Department of State

Eric Edelman Former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy; former National Security Advisor to the Vice President, The White House

Gary Edson Former Deputy National Security Advisor, The White House

Richard Falkenrath Former Deputy Homeland Security Advisor, The White House

Peter Feaver Former Senior Director for Strategic Planning, National Security Council, The White House
Richard Fontaine Former Associate Director for Near East Affairs, National Security Council, The White House

Jendayi Frazer Former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for African Affairs; former Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs
StatementofFormerNationalSecurityOfficials.docx

Aaron Friedberg Former Deputy National Security Advisor to the Vice President, The White House

David Gordon Former Director of Policy Planning, Department of State

Michael Green Former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Asia, National Security Council, The White House

Brian Gunderson Former Chief of Staff, Department of State

Paul Haenle Former Director for China and Taiwan, National Security Council, The White House

Michael Hayden Former Director, Central Intelligence Agency; former Director, National Security Agency
Carla A. Hills Former U.S. Trade Representative

John Hillen Former Assistant Secretary of State for Political-Military Affairs

William Inboden Former Senior Director for Strategic Planning, National Security Council, The White House

Reuben Jeffery III Former Under Secretary of State for Economic Energy and Agricultural Affairs; former Special Assistant to the President for International Economic Affairs, National Security Council, The White House

James Jeffrey Former Deputy National Security Advisor, The White House

Ted Kassinger Former Deputy Secretary of Commerce

David Kramer Former Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor

James Langdon Former Chairman, President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, The White House

Peter Lichtenbaum Former Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Export Administration

Mary Beth Long Former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs

Clay Lowery Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs; former Director for International Finance, National Security Council, The White House

Implying the current US government has any moral authority whatsoever. This is a sad joke.

Robert McCallum Former Associate Attorney General; former Ambassador to Australia

Richard Miles Former Director for North America, National Security Council, The White House

Andrew Natsios Former Administrator, U.S. Agency for International Development

John Negroponte Former Director of National Intelligence; former Deputy Secretary of State; former Deputy National Security Advisor

Meghan O’Sullivan Former Deputy National Security Advisor for Iraq and Afghanistan

Dan Price Former Deputy National Security Advisor

Tom Ridge Former Secretary of Homeland Security; former Assistant to the President for Homeland Security, The White House; former Governor of Pennsylvania

Nicholas Rostow Former Legal Adviser to the National Security Council, The White House

Kori Schake Former Director for Defense Strategy, National Security Council, The White House

Kristen Silverberg Former Assistant Secretary of State for International Organizations

Stephen Slick Former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Intelligence Programs, National Security Council, The White House

Shirin R. Tahir-Kheli Former Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Democracy, Human Rights and International Operations, National Security Council, The White House; former Ambassador and Senior Advisor for Women’s Empowerment, Department of State

William H. Taft IV Former Deputy Secretary of Defense; former Ambassador to NATO

Larry D. Thompson Former Deputy Attorney General

William Tobey Former Deputy Administrator, National Nuclear Security Administration, Department of Energy; former Director for CounterProliferation Strategy, National Security Council, The White House

John Veroneau Former Deputy U.S. Trade Representative

Kenneth Wainstein Former Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, The White House; former Assistant Attorney General for National Security, Department of Justice

Matthew Waxman Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense; former Director for Contingency Planning and International Justice, National Security Council, The White House

Dov Zakheim Former Under Secretary of Defense

Roger Zakheim Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense

Philip Zelikow Former Counselor of the Department of State

Robert Zoellick Former U.S. Trade Representative; former Deputy Secretary of State

kek.

That was my first thought.

Michael Chertoff and Rabbi Dov Zakheim are both "bigwigs".

I wish more of them would come out. I really like it when the enemy makes themselves known to everyone.

Jews, Jews everywhere. Looks like Holla Forums is right AGAIN.

more like "bignoses"

> arnoldporter.com/en/people/b/bellinger-john-b

I've seen it too. Back in 2012 I tried red pilling my family when they started falling for the gun control narrative. They've always been completely apolitical plebs. Well anyway those conversations got so fucking heated that my family fell to complete distinction. It stopped just short of punches flying, barely. This was right after I got out of the military with pretty significant battle wounds and I was living at home because I was incapable of working. Wound up saying fuck this and spent a year homeless living in my car.

Fuck man I could cry.

Thank you God Emperor!

Distinction=dysfunction

Fucking phone

Could someone explain how this is supposed to sway people?

So many of these departments seem redundant, aside from the fact they are occupied by zionists morons.

I can't wait to see the media kvetch about all the firings Trump executes when he builds his staff.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_A._Cohen

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_S._Edelma

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jendayi_Frazer

> (((Aaron Friedberg))) Former Deputy National Security Advisor to the Vice President, The White House > tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/202615/some-of-my-best-friends-are-jewish

> linkedin.com/in/brianfgunderson
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Management_Corporation

> cfr.org/staff/b3373

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

TRUMP RESPONDS

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON POLITICALLY MOTIVATED LETTER

NO SURVIVORS

> rehmat1.com/2012/12/11/three-wise-jews-obama-to-attack-iran-in-2014/

> armenianow.com/features/8822/target_of_convenience_antisemitis

> linkedin.com/in/peter-lichtenbaum-5b59a58
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covington_&_Burling

PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE

Wew!

lol
The guys who pushed for the Iraq War claim Trump is a national security risk.

Jew-loving cuckolds claim Trump "has little understanding” of the nation’s “vital national interests".

Guess what, cuckservatives?
nobody's listening anymore

> bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-22/obama-wants-to-stop-subsidizing-israel-s-defense-industry
> She told me she believes the U.S. has a strategic and moral obligation to maintain Israel's "qualitative military edge," a defense concept that obliges the U.S. to sell Israel more advanced defense technology than its regional rivals receive.

> brettonwoods.org/page/about-the-bretton-woods-committee
> rockcreekadvisors.com/who-we-are/

Basically every single one of these cunts is employed by some fucking scumshit agency which relies upon globalism to earn shekels.

THIS

What is that webm from?

Goyim, was that a war crime? Because Trump massacred them all.

It's a risk factor to the (((plan))).

And a Trump government will have even less moral authority. Him building a wall on the south border will screw relations with Latin America.

I've seen people from the lower hemisphere laying out how he will be absolute shit strategically -in terms of prolonging US hegemony- if he is to follow with his vision.

Who the fuck cares about US hegemony anymore?

I'm FAR more worried about the survival of America rather than how much power our illegitimate government has over other foreign governments.

You seem to be under the impression that we want neocohen (((hegemony))).

Top Kek

… Who gives a shit?
Latin America is a garbage-tier socialist hell-hole, and the only 'relations' we have is them shipping their detris across our Southern border.

Nice zeroes, faggot.

But Hillary and King Nigger's plan to import 50,000 mud terrorists isn't a risk at all.

ffs

Some real (((winners))) on this

Don't back down DOUBLE DOWN.

I hate the Jews so much.

Holy shit, that takes some balls considering how much Hillary sold or gave away.

What an interesting combination