Need advice quick <3

Need quick advice before I sleep Holla Forums, you make this choice for me. (This is cheap as fuck btw but w/e I'm a kinda broke uni student :]]]] )

I recently found out that my girlfriend (of which was underaged at the time) had an encounter with someone slightly 'youtube famous' (within the 2-3m subs margin) as she was being used by said person for being drunk. Now here's the thing, as she was underaged, would it be EVEN POSSIBLE or even worth it to try and blackmail said person for a small sum of money through their dms (Have their personal email too)? Would it even be 'legal blackmail'? I have dm proof between said gf and said youtuber in case you were wondering.

Thanks lads means a lot

science never existed and the moon is inside of your heart

Thanks

FUCK YEAH

There was that football player that exchanged messages with an underage girl. See his story.

I think you should contract a lawyer. Instead of blackmail you should reach a settlement with the cuck.

Try to do it but keep your name out of it. Don't ask for more than a few hundred bongsbucks.

She chose to get drunk and then chose to fuck that person. Stop being a whiteknight cuck.

Sounds good, thanks bud

She was not used, she used him just as much. They both wanted to fuck so they did. You're mad at the wrong person here. I mean if you're just trying to hitch your wagon to this slut so you can convince her to immorally manipulate the legal system to get money, of which you can then partake, then alright, but otherwise, you're just being a stupid whiteknight bitch.

Blackmail both your girlfriend and the youtuber. Get your girlfriend to give you unlimited blow jobs while you make $$$ from the youtuber

I fucked your nigger mother in her anus and then I stuck my peehole in her mouth

lmao trust me I'm not a whiteknight, i have my dignity (obv not enough for stooping so fucking low to blackmail some random) but I'm a broke ass cunt in uni so w/e money is money

she wasn't wearing a cone so it doesn't count

Here's the thing tho, I haven't even told her that I want to do this, I just want a quick exchange of my semi threatening dms to make him scared and paypal me a sum of few hundred in order to keep his public image intact

stfu Amerinigger

lmao blimey cunt, cock yer gobber up the notch, eh?

Post his channel.

u ok mate

Gay Belgium шлюха. Go fuck yourself

I mean I don't really wanna expose his image exactly but it would be pretty obvious if you did some research, a member of the cancercrew yogscast (already had allegations against him about it, so the blackmail would be pretty easy)

Is she willing to press him for $? If you try to blackmail him you look a jackass trying to profit off of your girlfriend's trauma.

If she does it, she wants justice but doesn't want to relive her trauma in the courts.

Make sure you hire a Jew either way

She doesn't even know I'm even wanting to do this, she just told me about it and told me to tell nobody. Thing is it would be discreet and I'd just personally dm the guy and we'd be done with it.

If your girlfriend fuck this dude. You might as well kys

will u fokkin quit the lollygaggin' fellow British cunt?

да пошел ты нахуй, тварь блять

Yea what I'm doing is kinda jackassey but i really couldn't care less and I'd prob take my girl out for meals or smth with the money anyway so i wouldn't really feel guilty for shit

Lmao that's the guy, he's had so many allegations made against him already so it really wouldn't mean shit if more allegations were made without the dms for proof. Truly an ugly autist holyshit

Yeah…you're better off just getting a lawyer and suing the shit outta that motherfucker. I hope he burns in hell and dies broke

Well that rules out threatening him with Keem.

I'm just telling you how some people would spin it. Whatever you do, don't let her know you contacted him or told anyone. She won't care how good your intentions were.

Good luck mang.

Thanks mate I'll do as you say

Cheers lad take care

i really hope i didn't make you angry that would cause me displeasure

suck his cock why don't ya

Good luck mate

I want you to suck mine

No Yankee could ever anger me even if he invaded my poophole with a wooden ladle

Lou Gehrig's sounding autist, gtfo

That'll cost ya

I'll pay with my virginity

No idea who that is, but I assume you lost an empire

which one? Anal or vaginal?

Trap

Time and place?

a bot cannot be bought but thanks for the loosh

irish people are lovely 🥈

17:00h UTC+7, at the grand place in Nanjing, China. Wear a fucking condom, you slut.

t. not a gender dysphoric poophead

I'll be cumming for you bby. This is a pic of me. My body will be ready for you

u want to see my penus?

Show me your penus plz

LOL

pls don't laugh at it

It's like a carrot when I have a stiffy

Bro wtf didn't think you would actually go through with that LOL

You gotta time stamp that shit man

Neither did I to be honest

Just kinda did it for the lulz.

So you can track my IP and blackmail me? Forget it, 'Murricunt

is that photoshopped or are there actually dudes that exist whose dicks are smaller than their ballsacks when flaccid?

that's real

also, show yours, you micropenussed fagget