The Hill photoshopped a crowd into Hillary's Rally in St. Petersburg

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/08/media-photoshops-crowd-image-for-hillary-clinton-st-petersburg-florida-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/08/hillary-clinton-omaha-nebraska-rally-photos-protesters-bernie-trump-pictures-how-many/
archive.is/WGf5L
twitter.com/joezarzaur
ooyuz.com/geturl?aid=11298349
archive.is/ILoWc
archive.is/nSpfe
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290771-watch-live-clinton-holds-fla-rally-after-major-trump
archive.is/n7Bno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_(disambiguation)
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=4a012a1619fbc17665e4a203ef3aa27729b900ac.7311669&fmt=ela
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger#Place_names
youtube.com/watch?v=5j0SlPjR-pA
fotoforensics.com/tutorial-ela.php
merckmanuals.com/professional/neurologic-disorders/prion-diseases/creutzfeldt-jakob-disease-cjd
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
twitter.com/OzzyDox/status/762749050030391296
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to laugh so hard when the cunt dies before the elections and all these traitor retards realize they left their names and histories plastered all over the internet. DOTR can't come soon enough

This is pretty damning stuff.

St. Petersburg? How the fuck is the bitch still alive, was putin just too lazy to send some assasins?

For real? I remember the photos of the rally in Omaha. At first some people were saying nobody was there but that photo was taken at a different time and I think about 3,000 people showed up later. It's 1/4 the crowd that goes to Trump rallies but it wasn't empty.

US town names are retarded. There's literally a city in the US called Moscow.

"WATCH LIVE" means that the event is upcoming… It's a hopeful prediction, not a lie, persay, O.P.

It's nearby Georgia which has been annexed by Russia since 2008.

Even in New York there's Amsterdam, Berlin, Troy, Bethlehem, etc

Not to mention Paris Texas which is super fucking annoying when you're actually in Paris France using google maps and it directs you to a burger joint in Texas…

Does anyone remember the photoshopped photos from the Iraq war when the iraqis were toppling the statue of Saddam? British tabloids published blatantly photoshopped photos of an iraqi crowd cheering. It was the worst Photoshop job ever.

New York was originally a dutch colony called New Amsterdam.

New Amsterdam was originally an Indian colony, which name has been lost in time.

Then source it otherwise you're making shit up. All we had were pics of the event having like, maybe 150 people or so.

If you "remember" it having like "3k people" then there should be pics or videos that you saw that showed that. go find them, otherwise you're making shit up.

If not shill, my apologies, but CTR is definitely here and trying to DnC and demoralize us right now, and if people are going to make claims like yours, I'm going to call them out until they provide evidence of their claim. No matter if its a subtle "i think uh.. maybe" sounding post, or some blatant propaganda like that bullshit "hur his tax plan is horror!" level shit.

Go get evidence, dont come back without it.

This is what I'm talking about:

heavy.com/news/2016/08/hillary-clinton-omaha-nebraska-rally-photos-protesters-bernie-trump-pictures-how-many/

This post is encouraging

I'm not an expert on crowd sizes but that seems to be a lot less than 3k.

This seems too blatant to believe.

And the journalistic research here is normie tier.
Proof?

Looks like they just used a pic from another rally - slimy, but not so blatant as the accusation in OP.

I think we should be cautious before jumping to conclusions. The media lies and is completely biased against Trump but to what extent they will go I don't know.

This photo is either a Photoshop job or the stage had very bright lights for some reason. It's a low quality JPG. I can't say for sure.

Hillary has no charisma so no one goes to her rallies.
It doesn't mean she won't get more than 1% of votes by people who hate Trump more than her.

It's from New York. Not quite shopped, just misleadingly used.
Sauce: archive.is/WGf5L

if saying "everyone says" and being constantly contradicted by the people and institutions you do bother to quote is good enough for the god emperor then it's good enough for me.

let's make shitposting great again.

Better quality pic

LUL

twitter.com/joezarzaur

ooyuz.com/geturl?aid=11298349

Are my eyes wrong or do none of those smart phones show any of the crowd behind her?

Look at the flags. They are vertical.

Another user showed that this was a pic from a NY rally.

Dishonest to use, but not shopped apparently

Thanks.

So 'The Hill' tweeted a photo from a NYC rally in April instead of a real photo from the St. Petersburg, FL rally.

They didn't photoshop anything, they posted on Twitter a photo from somewhere else taken 4 months ago. I don't know what's worse.

For comparison, here is The Hill reusing an image of Trump for a tweet about a rally livestream.
archive.is/ILoWc
archive.is/nSpfe

But they did post a link to a real video of the event and as expected the camera angle gives the viewer the illusion there's more people than there is.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290771-watch-live-clinton-holds-fla-rally-after-major-trump

Its's all in the cropping.
Compare my cropped version to
and tell me which one looks like a bigger crowd?

They seem to all be pointing at her, but I could be missing some. Could you please mark where the phones that should show the crowd are?

I don't either, really. Maybe it's got something to do with not paying gettyimages for new pics every time. We can't say it was entirely honest just because they didn't shop this. Fwiw, they later tweeted a picture of her at what I think was the actual event, though I can't guarantee that to be the case.
archive.is/n7Bno

Now cropped even further to exclude bottom row of crowd.

lol try 23 :^)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_(disambiguation)

Nice thumbnails.

why they changed it, i can't say

OK, the Twitter account of 'The Hill' deserves to go in the trash can. They recycle the same photos. It's stupid.

look at them closely, they show her, and they show the "H" arrow thing behind her, but in the picture they show, there are people between her and the H, but on the phones, there are no people

towns are named after everything in the USA, there is a town called ithaca where I live and a romulus and a rome and a jerusalem. all of them are one stop light cross section farm towns

blue is correct, empty with no crowd because of the angle
yellow is correct, harshly angled with the -H-> on the extreme right and the crown in focus on the left
green appears incorrect, the flag to the right has no signs held in front, but this could be a trick in the angle. fishy but I can't say 100%

the more direct shots are all to blurry to see. Obviously this is not proof either way, it could still be legit or a shoop I'm just looking at the phone screens.

10/10 you sounded like bitter fat alcoholic chug man with a harley davidson vest on and a POW MIA hat

upstate NY bro sup

kek. I had the row res version. My bad

actually tuebor bro, upstate new-york is honorary midwest lakeland though tbh

Don't forget Greece and Egypt.

Fucking western ny is crazy with names.

Are you drunk?

Some anons should sneak into a rally, record the actual audience and take photos and upload them to the net to expose the media's fraud.

Checked, this is kek's will

It only shows the top of the H. It could be a difference in the angles.

need we forget memphis? the whole town is filled with "WE WUZ KANGZ" niggers

I'm pro-Anglo. You must be anti-Anglo.

Undercover Jesuits, I.T.T.

there's also a Kansas City outside of Kansas with a bigger population.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, but I laughed. pic unrelated

rooineks get out

nah just Asian.

That's bullshit, I saw the full crowd, if it was 750 it was alot and half of it was the HS band and cheer squad

pic related

yeah, shillary would never let herself get a picture taken near an American Flag, far too racist.

Read
like vid related

English?

Into the trash. That shit's beyond fake.

Afrikaaners term for South Africans of bong descent

you're only showing one pad, look at others that have different angles

Specifically the one at the very bottom of the main picture, directly between the two smaller images you've put at the bottom. The phone in question is being held sideways

From that persons phone there should be lots of people in that shot behind her and ifnront of the H, there still arent any

Perfect.

Oh bahahhahahhahaa. Hateful laffs are best laffs

Correct the record has such a newspeak undertone its ridiculous

Like "ministry of truth"

I'm pro education. I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say. Keep at it, though. You'll figure it out.

you can't colonize land that generations before you have lived on. that's not what that word means. jeezis.

Rome NY has an absolutely beautiful broken dam that is now a waterfall that created a 40' deep crystal clear slow moving river inside a beautiful rocky canyon

Upstate NY and pa have the most beautiful wilderness.

heavily manipulated

Its control the record, user.

link to forensics

fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=4a012a1619fbc17665e4a203ef3aa27729b900ac.7311669&fmt=ela

praise kek

We need more people from Holla Forums to attend Hillary rallies and start documenting to the lack of people.

Spread that shit around.

*ministry of lies

So, we've gotten to the point where we all know they won't release any image of the St. Pete "rally". Instead, we focus on an image of a rally from before Hillary shifted to the Stronger Together slogan (transition started in late May), and are questioning whether even that is photoshopped. The lugenpresse doesn't bother to try very hard.

WEW, RLY? that's a primary pic?

Bill and Chelsea under her left arm…

HOL UP HOL UP

look the faggot who wrote the article has the right intention but hes an autist

i think he meant to say that the picture put on the facebook thumbnail is not of the actual florida convention, and is therfore misleading (obviously this was done due to the real crowd being so small).

they fucking KNOW that they suck

There's also a Paris in Arkansas, Illinois. Idaho, Kentucky, Maine, Missouri, and Tennessee - oh, and

There's also a Paris in Denmark.

rofl

They know.

Shop in Carl the Cuck, Sarkeesian and others from the usual gang of idiots multiple times, then spread them to normies.

KEK DEMANDS IT

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger#Place_names

ENHANCE

packed yes but still miniature compared with a trump rally

Also why the fuck do all these white Nebraskans cuck themselves for Hillary Clinton? Do they hate their guns? Their lack of Syrian refugees in an appetizingly low-pop-density state ripe for vibrancy?

The shitty Bernie rally that came to my bumfuck town had more people then this.

Was getting caught part of her plan?

CIA WOULD NEVER BE WITH HILLARY

Why not? Bane is the one in charge here, and the CIA let their planes crash with no survivors.

Its Omahafags, not Nebraskans, its the same as any larger city in any state, its full of liberal fuckwits who want gibs and daddy government to make it all okay.

The rest of the state would just assume push the bitch off a cliff as ever vote for her.

Hell and even then, in the liberal hive of this state, she STILL barely draw a fucking HS gym worth of people. I've seen more people show up to fucking HS football or basketball games

you missed one, down and right of the blue circle, theres a very clear shot from further back on the phone there, it shows hillary and very clearly directly behind her is the red arrow in the H, regardless of anything else, there SHOULD be people infront of that red arrow, its a very clear shot, even if HRC herself was magically blocking EVERYONE in the middle, you'd still see people blocking the erst of the bottom half of the arrow and signs being held up that extend to the top of the middle and left side of the arrow

Especially due to the angle, it should be looking "up" at the H due to the camera being positions low to the ground, which would actually make the people behind it look even higher up on the H and red arrow. Yet neither is true, you can see the arrow almost completely clearly, with almost no one behind hillary and very few people off to the right

this one?

Fake and gay. Giant H is missing, background crowd standing IN FRONT of draped flags is missing. Its not the same stage set up at all, you suck at this.

Don't forget.

If that's the sort of shitty crowd she draws I have a lot more confidence in Trump's election. He packs stadiums like a rock star.

Shit, Mike Pence alone pulls in at least three times the people, and no one but evangelecucks give a shit about Pence.

Hey I might be jumping to false leads here but can anyone that is using computer compare the head sizes of those who are near her to the head sizes who are far from her. I don't know for sure but there's a chance they screwed up scaling as well.

fug

Reminder that pic related happened just last week

Just take a screen cap of the exchange and tweet it out. Show how evil the opposition is.

Reminder that it was fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=5j0SlPjR-pA

look at the 3 women wearing green/yellow behind her. they traveled all the way from new york to florida without even changing clothes?

Look at the screen on the camera.
Notice how the sign beneath Hillary is TILTED, meanwhile, Hillary, standing straight up is not.
Should vertical lines be vertical nomatter the angle, but it's not on that screen.

Also what the fuck is going on with the hands and heads inside the circle.
Looks off.

(had to crop it because of size)

welp

oy

Get your shill shit out of here.

So, those exist in real life…

What the fuck? I imagine a dialog between two americans:

-Hey guys! I am from moscow!
-Which state?

Long torso man

He's a big guy.

so is the source for their shops?

nah, that really happens with springfield

Are we reaching the point where we ask ourselves if Hillary is actually real, and not just an elaborate robot with holographic technology?

get your "everybody who slightly criticizes Trump is a shill" shit you faggot

The difference in color between the top and bottom half is also quite the giveaway.

At least read the training manual.

Tell me what this means.

Fuck off Sinead.

fotoforensics.com/tutorial-ela.php

Go here to understand, looks like Hillary was touched up and the crowds ELA is high.

I also ran it through another program and it suggests that an Adobe photoshop program was not used. The lake of rainbowing suggests this also. They may have use dany of the following…

software: IJG Library

software: Picasa

software: ZoomBrowser EX

software: GIMP

software: IrfanView

software: idImager

software: FastStone Image Viewer

software: NeatImage

software: Paint.NET

software: Photomatix

software: XnView

Implying she isn't dying right now because of a Russian hit.
Russian analysts will have predicted that Hillary would win this election cycle, maybe as long as 20 years ago.

What if they injected her with a slow-acting pathogen, designed to cripple her at just the right time +/- 3 years?

vCJD (mad cow disease), also dry Russian humor?

She has the symptoms, most damningly, startle myoclonus.

"People with vCJD present with psychiatric symptoms (eg, anxiety, depression), rather than memory loss. Later symptoms are similar in both forms.

Although dementia, ataxia, and myoclonus are most characteristic, other neurologic abnormalities (eg, hallucinations, seizures, neuropathy, various movement disorders) can occur.

Ocular disturbances (eg, visual field defects, diplopia, dimness or blurring of vision, visual agnosia) are common in sCJD."

merckmanuals.com/professional/neurologic-disorders/prion-diseases/creutzfeldt-jakob-disease-cjd

wat

lol just realized that i left sage in the name field from saging some shitpost-tier thread a few hrs ago my bad

If you look carefully you'll see where the cut a few people in half during the shoop.

People who criticize Sinead are just little mgtow bitch boy faggots who can't get laid and are scared to use their real names.

YES

This is the official Clinton campaign schedule:

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

Note: Fundraisers are scheduled a month in advance while public events are only scheduled a few days in advance. The list below will be heavy with fundraisers due to this fact. Check back daily for an updated scheduled public events or visit hillaryclinton.com/events to view events in your area.

You may be right, I just saw a few pictures and someone said 3,000 people were there and I thought yeah alright maybe there was indeed 3,000 people. It's still at most 1/4 of the Donald Trump rally crowds.

What am I looking at? You need to explain a little.

twitter.com/OzzyDox/status/762749050030391296

It's a photo taken in NYC in April

It's not even the same venue. Stage dressing is different, ceiling doesn't have those hanger ribs like the actual venue. Not sure about PS, but it's a picture taken somewhere else other than the St. Petersburg rally.

I'm not even a Yank but fuck your election cycle has been one hell of an event and its still ~3 months from completion.

I saw that picture but it's kind of misleading, that's why I posted this link

More people showed up later – for free? – but still a fraction of the crowd at Donald Trump rallies.

errrr, what is that? This is just jibberish right?

its noise detection. The more distortion from the original, the heavier it has been manipulated.

there is an arm infront of her face, some dude in a suit with watch on holding up a phone.

Looks like the photoshopped Hillary rally where only like 50 people showed up, so the media photoshopped some in.

Also, disembodied head that is somehow in front of a lady while being behind her

How reliable is Fotoforensics.com? How much experience do you have with Photoshop or other programs like that?

Some elements of the photo look kind of weird but I don't know enough about photo manipulation to have an opinion.

i dont see anything wrong with this, she is behind the lady with her arms up, the guy infronts' head is casting a shadow on one of her arms that makes the chicks head behind her seem to be infront and behind the arm at the same time.

Pretty much every city goes blue no matter how red the state is. People go to cities and quickly become disconnected from reality. Living in strange manufactured environments for too long surrounded by strangers at all times fucks with your head, and such an unnatural and contrived environment of course results in unnatural thoughts and behaviors. Cities are hives of degeneracy and cultural decay, that "produce" wealth from thin air and sell consumerist dreams to kids.

Jesus Christ, why is this thread still here?

OP is blatant disinfo, yet mods allow this shitpile to remain.

Ridiculous.

use the filter fuck head, Holla Forums isn't your castle.
You are no king here.

What the fuck are you talking about, you slimey cunt waffle?

The OP is fucking disinformation, and the tin-foiling in here is pathetic.

Its not a 'manipulated' photo, its just an old-ass photo from a previous rally.
Its already been shown.

Fuck your filter, and fuck your disinfo, get it the fuck off MY board.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU CANNOT IGNORE MY TRIPS OF TRUTH

kill yourself no fun faggot

There's discussion and research on general media manipulation and dishonest portrayal of her rallies, and you wanna shut it down? While claiming this is your board?

Fuck off, shill.

OP's article was debunked in this very thread by us

However the photo from the NYC rally is kind of suspicious so that's why the discussion continues.

Are you going to keep on whining?

who is this girl in the webm and why is she hitting herself!?

(Checked in the name of Jesus Christ)

Reminds me of those fake Christmas trees.

Send this to the Trump.

look at the view from this phone. The american flag's stripes are horizontal. If you look at the flags behind Hillary in the image, though, they are hanging vertically.

Indisputable proof right here.

I'm pretty sure it's the biased racist girl from some youtube vids a while ago, but also seems she does cam whore stuff and seems to have lost the plot. But that's all I know, which admittedly is fuck all really. Her name is Evalion but her youtube account got deleted.

… but i always thought that "racist girl" was only 11yo and not a 32 year old alcoholic basket case

:(

Pretty sure it's Mikey's fetish

Don't forget the town in Indiana called Santa Claus.

Can't forget Greece or Rome, NY.

kek

Underrated post

It gets even more confusing when there are 100 Milford, bellingham, Franklin, Manchester, Mansfield, Warwick and so on, pick a name of a town and there is at least one in every state.

LUGENPRESSE

I'm still shocked at how low they are willing to stoop.

If anyone from Holla Forums goes to the Clinton rallies to take pictures and compare them with the ones published by the corporate media, be sure to make a Twitter account first. Don't just post them here, spread them on Twitter and Facebook.

Sounds like Maps is redpilled as fuck then, bro. Its telling you to leave Paris and get burgers. What is the issue?????

quints

smh

Just needed on more 6.
Messiah complex can be rather disturbing, when you know the context

Okay bucko

More like corrupt the record.

Why has the phrase "lost the plot" gotten popular lately? I had a debate with a friend lately and he used the phrase too, which I've never heard him use before.

Poor Bill