Holla Forums are just a bunch of crypto sjw's tbh

Holla Forums are just a bunch of crypto sjw's tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

rabbikahaneeveryday.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SJW: someone who actually believes in something.

Holla Forums is the other side of the same coin.

Nope I'm just an individualist anarchist.
with secret Stalinist tendencies.

The fact that gentiles do not believe in or admit to the truth of the Holocaust does not concern me the least.
Rabbi Meir Kahane
rabbikahaneeveryday.tumblr.com

So basically a special snowflake faggot who will never abandon capitalism.

this pic would be 100% accurate if it replaced "people with serious convictions or beliefs" with "ideologues"

I will probably end up killing myself and committing a killing spree just to take revenge on capitalism and it's idiotic supporters.

that's a great way to effect no change at all and only serve to strengthen state powers

The dead couldn't care less.

Take your false choice and piss off.

lol

Muh coin

>>>Holla Forums

how can you call beliefs your own when you just parrot what you read on Holla Forums?

I love how communism has branched out into like 50 different special snowflake versions.
Why don't you fuck off to lefty b?

Both Holla Forums and Holla Forums hate the same group of people, but they're too blinded by their hatred of "those faggots" for not following their political ideologies that they can't work together. Fucking Holla Forums can't even abuse the alt-right to get more people on board with what they follow, and I doubt Holla Forums can do the same.

How can you call your beliefs your own when your brain is just a organ that process information.
There is no such thing as original thought. Even your beliefs are just remixed beliefs of what other people believe. Nothing is original.

But the alt right doesn't exist.
Please explain to me how the two boards in any way have the same enemy.

You're missing the point
Aligning yourself with preordained positions on political issues and economics simply because it's what your 'side' does is taking any sort of individual deliberation out of the equation
Which is exactly what the guy I was responding to is trying to advocate is the superior methodology

Easy: individualism is a bourgeois social construct.

this is children of the corn bullshit

people need boogemen (sjws, jews, alt right, etc) to survive

we're all just monkies grunting at each other goyim

[hand wringing intensifies]

beat my nth dimensional monopoly

Holla Forums hates the Jews for ruining everything everywhere for everyone. Holla Forums hates those who abuse capitalism to amass large quantities of money and ruin everything for everyone everywhere. It just so happens that these circles align fairly well. I may just be pulling muh horseshoe theory out of my ass though so take it with a pound of salt. That and I don't actually know what Holla Forums wants outside the shit Holla Forums spews everywhere because they fall for bait that clearly is from someone who's never been to the board.

tfw i am still god

Lol well posted

I love this idea of:
OMG someone else literally believes what you believe therefore you're not true, neither are they, only I am because I don't believe what you two believe
Stupid fuck

Bourgeois hate is not limited to commies, dumbass

fuck off kike

Why hasn't Holla Forums and Holla Forums teamed up to take down capitalist Jews yet?

really,now…

You first, cock sucker

fuck off you humanity-preserving kike

Yes, keep signaling you're a lost dumbass

HE WAS JEWISH AND RETARDED

The post that terminated brainlets

Juden need to be gassed

I can't parse that please explain it to me I Am Extremely Autistic

you reveal the brainlet's peanut brain to him with your post, he now must inevitably reevaluate himself upon this discovery

LOL