WE LOVE ISRAEL

I've yet to see anyone provide a good argument to vote for a man who brags about his jewish-convert daughter, his half-kike grandkids, and tells us that we will fight for Israel "1000 percent" and "it will always be there".

Of course we do, Israel is the pinnacle of civilization in middle east.

Why did Little Johnny's dad tell him Santa was a nigger?

So he'd be less disappointed when he found out Santa wasn't real

I've yet to see a faggot shill who doesn't tire of endlessly posting this argument.

Do you believe everything ever said? Or do you take it with a grain of salt?

Brit/pol/ here

We like Israel as well

Plenty of people on Holla Forums do you autistic yank

please be sarcastic

fuck off muhammad

I would guess they're not kidding. They unironically shit on kikes all day long but when trump praises Israel they turn a blind eye, because obviously anyone who goes against the grain is ctr shill, right?

Would you rather them emigrate to USA under some bs refugee status or keep them contained in sandland?

I've yet to see anyone provide a good argument to vote for an insane warmonger who's in everyone's pockets.

I have yet to see a good argument why we should vote for a third party and "carry a message" to essentially let Hillary, who is worse, win.

Neither have I seen a good argument to not voting, and both points will never "carry a message" because those who get into power will not give a damn at most it gets a small sentence in some history book.

>>>/Auschwitz/
Off to the camps with you!

kek

>>>/oven/
Don't worry, your ashes will be made into pencils.

Get out of this board, go start a board and call it brit

wew

>>>/Auschwitz/

nice meme my friend xxXDDDDD

fantastic joke my friend i r8 8/8 b8 no h8 appr8

I'd rather we not have kike refugees, I'd rather we not support a candidate who shills for Israel like a neocon

you all deserve some gas

O V E R T O N W I N D O W

They can have their desert.
It's about keeping the mud people out of our country.

Provide a counter argument then you massive nigger

Gee, I wonder why there are so many jews advocate third world immigration

Israel is a fantastic place, Trump is doing his best to make sure that the US continues to have strong ties with the only trustable state in the region.

Are you a CTR shill or are you too dense to understand Trump's position.

We need to start somewhere. And Trump is our best chance at shifting the overton window (in the US) in decades.

Or would you rather see Hildedog, (((Jill Stein))) or Johnson the Cuck in the oval office?

Does it matter? they're all jew puppets anyways

He's infinitely better on trade than Hillary.

There's your argument. Now fuck off and die.

Quarter kike. Kushner is a mischling.

That's a very low bar, besides, Ashkenazim are a shrinking minority in Israel. Once the Mizrahim take over, it will be just another Arab country.

You seem to care more about Israel's existence than stopping the 3rd world from taking over America.

I wonder (((why))) that is.

Trump "supports" Israel, which happens to be the most xenophobic, racist, nationalistic country on the planet.

Trump wants a wall? "Israel has one, it works for them." t. Trump

Trump wants to limit Muslim immigration? "Israel does it, it works for them." t. Trump

Wouldn't that be North Korea?

wow

Reminder that Trump refused to go to the Israel wall and also refused to meet the Koch brothers.

The alternative is war.

And most, even here, aren't ready for that.

Yet.

You're right OP, forget voting for the savior of the white race. I'm a #HillaryMissile now :^)

Congratulations, you inspired me to update pic related

cap this and hold onto it, you will be posting it ad infinitum because shills can't into game theory

We really need to be making better use of this mimetic rhetoric.

Do you cunts have any idea how much shit Israel does that we could use in this context, allowing us to win either way?
And it serves as a good platform from which to redpill folks on the Talmud and 'muh chosen" shit.

Point being: You can simultaneously defend the positions and lure kikes into a trap, while exposing people to the hypocrisy and general jewry of the Jew, and the scum of mudslimery to boot.

We do NOT.

Not at all.