I wish this perpetual orgy of cute boys that is Holla Forums would never stop. I can't get enough of you anons

I wish this perpetual orgy of cute boys that is Holla Forums would never stop. I can't get enough of you anons.

It's over now. All is lost.

'Ho there, no westacuck cartoons in my thread, kudasai~!

So what is like your deal, dude? You're not a real Scandinavian are you?

What, are you not a real cowboy?

Something something gay community…

No, but I am a dog though. Where are you from?

Nice try CIA but I won't divulge any personifiable information beyond the fact I'm quite the looker and sexually proficient

user, I…

Who touched your no no zone as a wee little lad?

There are some serious cuties here, I've checked.

Are you trying to psychoanalyse me?

I think I did, mostly.

Stop being gay. You're ruining our country's reputation.

Your parliament is literally a clique of Paedophile Occult/Satanist worshippers that kidnap, rape, and torture thousands of children daily and your obscene amounts of military spending at the expense of the lower classes coupled with your global military expansion against everyone's wishes among a myriad other problems have netted Amerifats a horrendous reputation.

No, he's trying to analyze the psycho. Do you have any friends? Tell me about your diet. Do you eat many carbs?

It's not my parliament.

Hva faen.

Now stop being gay. As said, you're ruining 'our' country's rep.

Whew lad, Norway isn't faring any better.

No shit. But degeneracy sure as fuck ain't helping it.

Don't care, I just want to cum and have fun.

It's very possible to cum and have fun without being a faggot. You should try out girls. They have THREE holes you can put it into. So many alternatives in comparison to boys who only have two.

This probably means you're stressed out and have high cortisol, adrenaline, and estrogen levels. Your body is in a state of chronic metabolic emergency and is trying to reproduce before the point of no return. If you can fix your physical health, your mind could learn to once again see the brighter side of life and to grow into a man who is in charge of his life instead of one in the decadent prison of learned helplessness.

Savage

I can't stop thinking about the Norwegian fag.
I will die lonely and bitter not knowing what love feels like from a cute faggot like him.

I'm a top/switch and I generally don't feel comfortable with the idea of blowing some one but I would only do it for some one really special.
But I would never blow a muscular guy.

If I was born a qt, I think I would've turned out a lot happier. I could've made somebody like the people here much happier. Being one of God's mistakes is pretty shitty.

I in all honesty believe that the only way to treat gay people and other de generates is by locking them all up in gulags and force them to work until they starve to death.

A real revolutionary power would never spare any time or effort curing the mentally defective.