2nd Dindu Boxer Arrested on Sexual Assault Charges Rio Olympics

2nd Dindu Boxer Arrested on Sexual Assault Charges Rio Olympics

A Second Olympic Boxer Has Been Arrested on Sexual-Assault Charges

20th Commonwealth Games - Day 10: Boxing
Jonas Junius. Photo: Alex Livesey/Getty Images

Namibian boxer Jonas Junius, 22, was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a housekeeper in the Olympic Village. No, you're not hallucinating, this is the second athlete to be arrested on sexual-assault charges in less than a week. Moroccan boxer Hassan Saada, also 22, is being detained pending an investigation into his alleged sexual assault of two housekeepers in the Olympic Village.

The woman accused Junius of grabbing her and trying to kiss her as well as offering her money for sex. There are reports that he will be transferred to Rio's Bangu prison later today; he has yet to face a judge.

Junius had the honor of being selected as Namibia's flag-bearer during the Opening Ceremonies on Friday night, and his first fight was slated for Thursday.

RIO DE JANEIRO — An Olympic boxer from Morocco has been arrested because of allegations that he sexually assaulted two Brazilian women in the Olympic Village.

Hassan Saada was arrested Friday morning at the Olympic Village, according to a statement from the Rio police. The alleged attacks of the two women, who were working in the Village as maids, occurred on Wednesday.

The Rio 2016 organizing committee said it is aware of the case and is collaborating with the investigation. Saada will be held in jail for 15 days during the investigation.

He was scheduled to face Mehmet Nadir of Turkey on Saturday in the 81-kilogram division.

The International Boxing Association (AIBA) released a statement that said it has confidence that Brazilian authorities will handle the matter appropriately and would not comment further on the case.

Saada, 22, won bronze at last year's AFBC African Confederation Boxing Championships.

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/05/olympic-boxer-arrested-sexual-assault-allegations/88289872/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MwlxP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive please
also surprised that it wasn't a huehue

It's white how the Whitey fault

two different shades of shitskin in hueland, yet it is Micheal Phelps carrying the flag that wads up the panties of the socmedia zombieverse.

lol RIP

I tried and can't into archive today?!

It was archived 3 days ago archive.is/MwlxP

The Hues rob everyone the nigger countries rape everyone you cant make this shit up

I'm imagining that a Rio prison may just be even worse than a Namibian prison. I've seen some of those Locked Up Abroad shows and if I remember, the prisons of Brazil are fucking fucked.
If he raped in Namibia, I'm sure he wouldn't get punishment.

I just heard this on network news lead off story.
It was on NBC (no body cares)

These must be some good-looking house-keepers.

How can niggers box when they are the absolute worst race at fighting one on one?

I wonder how much sex there will be.

Seems like some people are getting "frustrated"

African dating is just raping the neighboring villages little girls, whats wrong with that?

Boxing is not fighting.

What is it then?

DINDOO

NUFFIN

back to halfchin

nigs in pussy pads trying to give each other permanent brain damage for our entertainment.

The fact that 90% of effective techniques in a real fight are fouls.

Try punching someone in the face like one of the nigs you see on the electric jew minus the pads. Assuming you are well insured of course.

gb2gaia

This nigga is fucked, not only is he going to Bangu, but he also was arrested for rape, something not even the lowest of the low tolerate. He better pray to Allah to bail his ass.

This might actually be legit. When they make an accusation to eliminate someone, they usually wait until under 24 hours before their competition.

How could they tell he wasn't brazilian?

He is a pure blooded negro and Brazil has very few of those.
t. Hue monkey

Is this a case of dindus dinduing or huehues scamming?

Its almost like we should call them rapefugees

this is what cuck leftists actually believe.

I don't trust South Americans.

Why would she do that? The only thing she gained by reporting him is putting him in jail.

And here I thought Namibia was the only nation in Africa that had its shit together.

what do these housekeepers look like that they keep getting raped?

Nogs, everybody.

This.

If they didn't they'd go extinct.
Though as a general rule, if you're in a foreign country and can't drink the tap water, you shouldn't bang the local girls.