Be me a few hours ago

How the fuck can I a) stop myself from wanting to do shit like this b) stop feeling bad after doing shit like this c) find an easy way to steal panties so I can atleast masturbate at home. Also post degenerate shit you have done.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Europe never stood a chance with inhabitants like you

I'm not gay

Once in middle school, all the girls wanted to sunbathe since it was so hot and sunny, so they wore swimsuits under their clothes. They took of their shirts and pants and went outside while all the guys went to play football. I stayed inside and masturbated with and all their pants and shirts, it might have been the best orgasm of my life.

I wish I could do that.

Sounds pretty gay to me. What is going on up there in Scandinavia?

A - Remind yourself of how horrible you would feel like afterwards
B - Reassure yourself, surely you wouldn't be doing this shit if you didn't like it
C - Buy them. If you're one of those picky types go the traditional way and steal them while someone's doing their laundry

I think the most degenerate shit I've ever done was jacking off right next to my sleeping father, it was when I was a wee boy and figuring out how good wanking it felt like.

It's a Scandi too, kek.

It was pretty great!

Finland isn't Scandinavia

just start being a decent person. read books or do something that requires patience. you are so fucking dumb, you literally need to re-calibrate your mental clock. fuck you, gayboy.

So you're Russian?

fuck you

I always forget.
I liked it while I was doing it.
I don't want to pay for some whore.

This

But I do read books.

You should learn some English, amigo, you are slipping up, like a donkey stepping on a taco (that is a metaphor you people use, right?)

Dude I had a female roommate for over a year. It only occurred to me in the final months that I could totally use her panties from the laundry basket to masturbate.

I haven't used anything else since. When I moved out I made sure to take a few of her panties.

The best was when I took them from the dryer. I would come in them and return them, so she would wear panties with my cum on them without even cleaning them.

TL;DR get a female roommie, steal her panties, go nuts, nut.

No, they're steppe nomads

Help me out.

Man, I'm going to head down to the laundry room right now and see if I can't snag some treasure to spill my boy goo in, thanks for the idea~

Just grab panties from somebody else's laundry.

Scandinavia is Scandinavia because the Scandinavian Mountains are there, do you see Scandinavian Mountains in Finland you fuckign hamburger lover. Oh shit I forgot that they don't teach what is a fucking mountain in you shitty American schools.

No panties, how unfair

It's difficult finding inconsequential countries. Are you sure you're still around? I'll keep looking but all I see is Russia.

Someday you will find some panties brother!

I'll look later, fingers crossed for unwashed, I want to wear them on my face~

wew

Addictions are related to stress and high cortisol levels. You need to find out what is causing the physical stress, but more frequent eating and a higher carbohydrate diet, especially higher in sugar from fruit and milk, will generally get the cortisol levels down enough for you to get enough mental clarity to take further actions, such as: avoiding polyunsaturated fats, eating more salt, getting more sunlight or red light, reversing fatty liver, eating a bullet, taking vitamins A, K2, E, and D3, and healing the thyroid.

I don't know why, but that image hurts my heart a bit too much

The cuteness has set it's root in your soul, you might as well go wash your butt, because you are going to be waggling it at any fat cock you can get your hands on real soon~

mangas aren't books. shitty novels aren't books. hardcore history books (not the podcast). re-read my post. re-calibrate your fucking head and compose yourself.

I hate manga and comics in general.

I don't think you understand, norgay. It just means I want a qt 2d loli neko to cuddle and give headpats to

Rude! My girlfriend is from a manga!

You don't think that's what I used to want too? Why do you think I have all these anime girl pictures? If you don't want to be gay, don't ever, ever, play with your butt. I can never go back, it changed my life~

Sorry, I just meant that I don't like the medium, it isn't for me.

Keep trying my bro. You'll hit the jackpot one day. Just keep your eyes open. Just visiting a friend's house can be a wonderful opportunity.

I tried once and I disliked it, fag

You did it wrong, in the right hands, your lower body is zapped of all strength, your dick turns into a leaky faucet and every time your prostate is touched, you feel like heaven~

sounds pretty gay tbh

No way fag

stick an r in that space between No and way and we get you
made me chuckle to myself a bit tbh

Interesting advice.

This thread is pretty gay.

That's pretty cute actually OP.
You're a cute boy aren't you?

Seek Jesus Christ user.

I am, also what's with you norwegians?

Sorry, I don't worship sandnigger gods.

Neck yourself

Not surprising that uncivilized brits and americans don't like gays.

Only a gay would like gays

Choke on a hamburger.

Oh, I'm a European migrant, actually. Not Norwegian at all.
You just have a hard time expressing your perverted nature OP and I think it's cute, if I was able (certainly willing) I'd shower you with love and cummies every day of your life. You deserve an adorable never-ending round of snogging under my bed covers.

Repressed britposter should take a hike really.

Better than getting shanked at a bus stop

gay eurotrash leave our board
AJ THREAD

Sorry, we don't have crime here like you do.

L-lewd!

If you're not gay, why do you post men in skimpy clothing?

Imagine being so autistic with so much free time that you hover around on Holla Forums with your folder containing hundreds of AJ pics, waiting for Norway to sally up. Not only by watching the front page, but being in every single thread just to make sure you don't miss an instance of Norwayposting.

You're right, I should ignore it and let them spread gayism. fat chance,faggot

He just can't cum without our help~

Oh yes, very. You'd like that too though, wouldn't you?

Sounds like a pretty shit place to be. If you want to avoid murder here all you have to do is steer clear of the niggers.

Oh my, I didn't know this, are you a tan boy?~~

d

who else /filterbyid/ here

A little brown pleasure toy? You wish. I'm a pale vampire actually.

Good.

You seriously should, tho. But I know you won't because deep inside you want to know just how smooth Norway's cock feels.

It's sad how deep his level of psychosis goes. Instead of choosing to admit his feelings or burying them where they won't find him, he continues to skate the rim like he's trying to prove something.

What's good? You're not part of the hopelessly polluted "native" population are you?

I can trace my ancestry back directly to the old kings, are we going to have a fucking problem here?

Is there anything more gay than this?

Oh, a real live viking, bearded and all? You can trace your ancestry to these uncivilized savages? In that case cute little verbero the problem is all on your end.

I've been reading up on pagan past-times and Vikings are #1 when it comes to top cream barbarity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
Absolutely degenarate.

I don't think you want to push this further.

Don't project your latent insecurities on me.

Maybe…

That's what I like to hear user!

That's rich, coming from someone with such a clear, deep-seated hatred of European nations, history and culture. This is the last time you and I will ever speak. Good bye.

Atleast we kill people when we are drunk instead of shooting up schools.

I'm starting to like Norway

I found a pair of panties on top of a wardrobe in a hotel once. They were a little dusty but I still took them.

I want to fuck a cute 2d anime girl like macho man randy savage

Is this bait? You're not even in the EU.

why bother?

The amount of masturbation he seems to do though. I'm surprised his gonads aren't little shrivelled husks at this point.

It's almost like he isn't actually masturbating at all. Like he's just strining the board along for some alternative reason.

This is the most important step

What can I say? I was bred to breed.

bullets taste bad

It was mostly real advice. I'm just cynical and disgusted.

why?

The same reason you were disgusted, but hey maybe there's some good left to salvage within you. I don't know you, but you fell pretty far today.

I agree, OP. You started this thread asking for advice on how to curb your destructive habit and gradually descended into full on faggotry with some norwegian ERPer. You fell into the exact same cycle you wanted to break out of

Take pics next time you find some boxers to sniff

what the fuck you nords you were supposed to be the masterrace