Lets look at the real reason 8ch.net/b/ sucks

Lets look at the real reason 8ch.net/b/ sucks.

When gaymer gate started, 1000's of normies, reddit cucks and pedos (pedos flood anywhere new, hoping for exceptance) flooded 8ch. The normies and plebbiters had heard this was a friendlier, slightly more cucked version of slit-eyes-chan, and hoped that they could use it as an alternative to reddit and other normie forums, which were banned from discussing gaymergate.

As usual, the cancerous image board pedos started their usual attention whoring shit and that scared off the normies. The reddit cucks who are a little more aware of image board pedos got bored because of the way image boards look and feel. There is no karma or other shit that keeps redditors happy.

So, we were left with edgelords and pedos.The pedos have been chased away, or are not as visible as before and now we're left with edgelords. Edgelords are cancer too as you can see with the current catalog of post and thread topics.

Let Holla Forums die and lets all go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2o19gv/gg_is_kill_head_to_https8chancogamergate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See, I'm right. You can't present a case that shows that Holla Forums has any one left other than teen edgelords.

huge cocks causing even you to gag on them

kek

triggered

You got anything to back that up? From the start this place has allowed much more than halfchan, it was only when hotwheels left that it got cucked.

What? How is somewhere without any login comparable to plebbit in any way?

True, so why do you consider people that scare off normalfags as cancer? Wouldn't they be chemo?

You are forgetting one of the major migration groups here, people that give a shit about freedom of speech and view censorship of legal content as counter to imageboard culture.

Bye.

Yes,

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2o19gv/gg_is_kill_head_to_https8chancogamergate/

I'm talking about the post formating, how Holla Forums looks. Normies like web 2.0 look and feel. Nice fashionable flat icons, the ability to save your posts and karma whoring.

This all comes from that link, how is this a nicer halfchan?
As for how the site looks how is that relevant? Am I so disconnected from the mainstream internet because I view features as more important than looks?

I hate to tell you, but most people follow those rules no matter what website they use.

You got BTFO, Stop being all SJW abut it.

You got BTFO, Stop being all SJW abut it.

Go back to Reddit.

How an I being a SJW? Also most people don't click links

It's not going anywhere for population, it might (unfortunately) actually go up due to summerfags

save bandwidth and check out your mom's cunt. we've all seen it already

Why do you delete perfectly legal pedo threads? Is it a global rule, a board rule or just something no one ever questions the legitimacy of?
I ask because pedo threads are the best chemo and we really need that right now.

That's quite an imagination you have there OP, but that's not the actual history and we all know it.

Shut the fuck up pedo, you are not wanted on this site. Jim, the owner of the site made that clear and you have the nerve to ask one of the mods why pedo threads are deleted?

Just gas yourself

dafuq are you talking about m8?

Because they spam their shit. Why not have gore or literal shitposting too? They'd be amazing normalfag repellants. Pedos bring nothing new to the table since there are more legally-sound alternatives.

This whole site was fucking dead until gaymer gate happened.

How about you try getting a job?