Hey Holla Forums, I'm generally a nice guy, not racist, not sexist etc. However...

Hey Holla Forums, I'm generally a nice guy, not racist, not sexist etc. However, mentally disabled people make my fucking blood boil. Especially potato children. I mean, they are completely fucking worthless. Parasites of society. They should just fucking die already.

Am I still a good person, Holla Forumsros?

No, because you accept niggers and kikes as well as refuse to put women in their place. You are a cuck and a traitor to your race.

Kill yourself.

k

No, because you don't defend the white people so you are a traitor to me.

There are mentally disabled people that are literally more productive than half of the regular users of this subreddit

He's french, retard.

Check the flag again. Idiot.

Define 'good'.

Kek.

Whom are you quoting?

The person I quoted, presumably

You were greentexting improperly

Explain how you managed to think that I was greentexting to someone else, when I solely quoted your post

C'mon, Pericles, it's 2017!

ugh.

Once again, for the hundredth time, Murricans prove themselves to be utter morons

Says the guy who lives in a fictional country.

Try again?

Try again, Jean Claude.

>Most mentally disabled people live more constructive lives than the contributors to this forum.

Wow, this thread really blew up.

Don't make me waffle your ass back to England, burgerking.

Shut up, you're not special.

Your flag is literally a rip off of Germany's. You're not so special yourself :^)

WELL COME ON LEOPOLD, BRING IT WITH YOUR NONEXISTENT MILITARY.

As a schizophrenic that blends in with society I have to say its fun seeing the shit you normies ignore. Feels like I have a goddamn super power to be this batshit insane but have no one notice until I bring it up.

I don't claim to be.

DO YOU WANT ME TO RIP OUT YOUR TONGUE FAM

fucking cuckold faggot, why haven't you rebelled against your government so that you can sink refugee ships? Can you even imagine the opportunity here?
why do you feel the need to prove yourself to fucking globalist kikes that you're a good goy?

yeah, you're okay.

But wait user, since when do you call niggers potato children? Or is it that you're a nigger yourself?

Nice priorities.

You just hate those that have either kicked your ass or have made you feel fear/discomfort. That means that you are weak. We all have our bits of weakness, but people that harbor hate for entire groups of people is part of a misinformed hive mind and needs to be ignored. Holla Forums, hear me. These fucks should be ignored in this place. These ignorant bastards should post they're hate as evidence. In rekt threads or videos. Hate speech is you right here, but it's something that should be ignored and your id should be considered a troll-tag, that that shouldn't be taken seriously.

i have true unbridled hate for a few dinduNuffins and one kike. I wouldn't say I hate them all as I know better.

don't be a fucking sheep Holla Forums

IS THAT PERMITTED UNDER SHARIA LAW, MARTEN?

Give those jobs to a regular person and I guarantee you that they could be done more efficiently.

normie get out

You are a filthy jews lover and should be gassed to death. Heil Hitler.

So you're not racist but you hate 90% of niggers?

found the normalfag

kill yourself, you brown greek faggot.