Holla Forums sucks

/leftypol has fewer users than we do, but has twice as much activity

Holla Forums has twice as many users but six times the activity

and Holla Forums bans every other user that posts on it, yet still manages to have 3x the users and 3x the activity Holla Forums does

I think it is funny that dysnarrhea put up the Brazilian theme in an attempt to piss everyone off, but instead everyone liked it because it was actually nice looking and well done….so he yanked it.

Perhaps if we all claimed to like IDs…..?????

You complain about hue aesthetics yet don't feel bothered by the cheese pizza

Dysentery is actively trying to kill this board. Either Jim wants to make this site marketable so he can sell it like moot did to 4chan or Dysentery is a 4chan mole/FBI/NSA/IDF plant.

I complained about NOTHING.
I put up the stats, made comparisons, and mentioned something that I thought was funny. How the hell do you derive "complaining" out of that???

Not to mention how you manage to figure out how I feel about CP when it hasn't even been mentioned…..

I think that is possible.

I think these are less likely.
If Jim wanted to make it marketable in order to sell it he would want the userbase to be high, not low. The sanitization comes *after* the sale, not before it. (See 4chan.)
As for dysnarrhea, I think it much more likely that he is simply bored with this place. But rather than simply pulling the plug he is having fun destroying it just like someone playing a "civilization" type game might pull out all the security and fire protection measures from their city to watch the citizens riot and burn it to the ground before quitting the game.

Then, the answer is more bans.
Dysnomia, get to work on it pronto
inb4 I get banned

various faggots have used the dysnerdia trip. the original died the death months ago. currently, the dys/boardowner is a pro. wake up.

Dysnomia is a faggot and deserves to die

This

ITT: Holla Forums blubbers over not being #3 on the roster

no way there are that many active users. this place is slow as fuck and dead. 10 maybe 20 active users.

I WAS TRYING TO BE SUBTLE ABOUT NOT LIKING POL user HOW DID JEW FIND ME OUT?

Holla Forums is a degenerate cesspool trash website but I like Holla Forums since they let me post things about Trump that Holla Forums would immediately ban me for. I know the mods watch this board all the time, they saw my threads and posts and did nothing. It's one thing that Holla Forums is so degenerate but censorship is what faggots do.

Pot kettle black

When did I ever say that we, too, were not degenerate? What is it with imageboard fags getting so defensive? Canada and Holla Forums are degenerate.

Holla Forums 's numbers when I checked earlier today.

If you want Holla Forums without the Holla Forums faggotry, reminder that there is >>>/polk/

Am I going to be immediately banned for criticizing Trump, especially about how he is a puppet for the jews? The Holla Forums mods ban you within seconds if you do that.

The board was made more or less over that exact issue. See for yourself.

I'll have to check it out. But my threads on here attract the attention of Holla Forums users so obviously my message is getting out.

Why does it look like it was made in 1993?

shitty lyrics, man

Because they desperately spam all day to climb up the board list. They are in an imaginary rivalry with Holla Forums and belive that this is how they can "win".