Tfw Belgium has one of the highest standard of life on earth

Feels good, mang

is there a lot of sand niggers there?

Grmbl….

Make me some waffles and fancy cheese, bitch.

Good for you and now keep the non-white people out. They can ruin your country user.

This is what I meant when I said this place was becoming /int/.

Make me some waffles and fancy cheese, bitch.

America is the president of the world

Can you own a gun?

If not, then no. Then it's not good enough

I agree flags should go because rare flags reduce anonymity but IDs should stay.
Still it's a bit of fun so long as it isn't permanent.

Have you forgot about Dutroux and his connections to elite figures? The guys who give you those privileges are probably fucking children at sex parties.

I seriously thought Belgium was a food???

Yep!

Yeah, user. It used to feel comfy here, when there were two of us. Me and that other guy, but now there's me and that other guy with 300 proxies. Flags ruin all the fun.

You mean butthurt spastics.

Belgium isn't a real country, it's a figment of your imagination.

We got beaten by Norway fyi

Speak for yourself, I speak 4, most here only 2 and that's 'with hair upon it' (you understand don't you)

Yes you can, there's homeless people here, the social security is pretty good though

Have you visited a dentist lately?

That's actually true, I love it here!

We can actually own a gun. Laws are strict though: first you visit local police, ask for a permit. You better have a clean record. Then you can buy a gun, but you need to be registered with a club with a shooting range.
You can't just carry that gun with you wherever you go. Just to and from the shooting range. Anything more you need special permission (read police/military/etc) I don't have that.

what are the two languages that most belgians speak?
why even try?

Dutch and French.

French and Dutch

Dunno, it's not like there's much wildlife about that needs killing I guess..

Soooo, in other words you're cucked. Nevermind then. Belgium sucks.

The right to bare arms is an intertwined aspect with the natural rifle to self defense.

Daily reminder that Dutch isn't an actual language.

You better be trolling, Jim.

I mean, Jesus, Nigel, fix your own problems before you shit on us. At least we still have our balls and gun rights.

You have my attention. Post pictures of women in your family. They're appearance will tell me if your country is worth visiting and perhaps growing roots in.

Grow up kids, like really