How do you like the brand new toaster I've just bought, user?

How do you like the brand new toaster I've just bought, user?

do not put bread inside little girls, user.

Toaster or mikrowave?

I don't know because I can't see it you stupid bitch

Silly user, that's not a toaster that's a microwave.

looks suspiciously like a shitskin

Dysnomia, please speak English so we can understand you.

This is a discrimination free thread, please leave.

She is toasting my dick.

Hey, that is discrimination!

Sauce? Agency? Need moar

Looks like lickable LesyaB to me.

What agency?

Fashion girls??? What is the agency anons?!?!?!?!!!

(checked)

Hi there. Have a seat, please.

WHY ARE MODS ALLOWING PEDO CONTENT NOW? SHUT IT DOWN!

They're trying to save the website.

Fuck you you fucking literal faggot, you feminist dick sucker

Feminists have been pushing for pedo rights for a while now

(Checked)
We save it by Removing Pedo

If I ever find you, I'll kill you, faggot feminist enabling knuckle dragging kike

ok

You clearly never used halfchan when pedo threads were common or you would know they are chemo.

If it worries you so much maybe you should leave.

lol

t. pedophile

Interesting logic but not that solid.

only a pedo would use that term

Correction, only someone that is immoral / amoral would use that term.
There are so many ways people can be these things without wanting to fuck little girls.

This
The normalfag influx must be at 90% now. Stormfags are too dumb to notice when they're getting fucked, too obsessed with nigger penis

Regardless, the mods will Remove Pedo

They did, then the cancer came, then they allowed pedos back, then they banned them again, then they let them back again.

I trust that they will be banned and allowed to return several more times until this place finally dies when Jim realizes that imageboards built on libertarian principals aren't profitable.

Kek, dumb fuck stormfags

Varg? You must be thinking of someone else, leftyfag

This is how stupid you are, this is how new you are.

Choose one you fucking mong

I hate stormfags but I don't generally use that term, I prefer Holla Forumstard despite being a social libertarian and economic capitalist.
I agree with Holla Forums on many issues but feel the board has been flooded by newfags to the point it can't be saved thus my current hate for it. It also doesn't help that the mods try their best to keep it an echo chamber.

Back to reddit.

Guess what? Holla Forums is now a serious discussion echo chamber for moralfaggotry

I fail to see the link you have made here. I think if there isn't a direct victim then it shouldn't be a crime, this applies to everything from fag marriage to gun laws and freedom to deny service.

I know you may have a hard time understanding this but not everyone falls into the two political groups you thing they should.

Holla Forums is so full of spam that the only threads worth replying to are once like this that can lead to interesting discussions and debates. Of course most of the time it's just shitflinging because the majority can't argue their case from a place of logic but once is awhile I have a quality exchange with one of the few anons that is willing to challenge their own beliefs and defend them in classical debate.