Check gay dating site for fun

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/cow/res/193572.html#193787
reddit.com/r/commonfilth/comments/3yu863/what_happened_between_cf_and_the_right_stuff/cyh1d4c
8ch.net/cow/res/193572.html#q204621
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's because the other half left for the UK to become plumbers

What happened to this board?

Why not?

8ch started declining about a year ago, maybe more than a year. I guess this will eventually catch up to all boards. Furry board is #3 right now as you can see.

Go back to your (((alt right))) hangout you queer.

There is nothing wrong with studying such sites for research and amusement. You have to be aware of what is going on in the world

there goes your arguement

skip to 0:55

We all know what kind of fun you were looking for, Mr. Bum-darts.

Yeah, but it's been getting increasingly worse in the last two weeks. I'd expect threads like this one on halfchan's Holla Forums or something but not here.

sage

Don't you occasionally browse tumblr for fun to have a chuckle at the SJWs?

You should really kill yourself as soon as possible

That's cool, moar?

Whats the story with so many Ukrainians in Poland?

Literally >redpill me on x tier.
Fuck off.

crimea obviously

What does this mean. The hohols in Crimea fled to Poland when the Ruskies took it back?

One of the benefits of Holla Forums is to know about stuff. Sure, I could just lurk moar and wait 20 weeks for some user to post this stuff or I could just ask. Not everyone is a born know it all you know

sage

Explains the anti-Christian sentiments, really. Y'all need more Common Filth.

Just admin that you're a faggot, then kill yourself.

yes the ukies fled to kurwaland

Reminder that Conman Faggot is a welfare guzzling larping spic that lives in Commiefornia and is a self avowed anti white shill and wants his sister to be plowed by niggers.

*"Daughter"

this, I mean I like his work when rags on fags trannies and women but then he goes into serious anti white territory to the point where if you're any struggling working class white person who hates jews and blacks you're a apparently a piece of shit redneck 1488r. Very jew like

sorry for the typos and spelling errors btw

bum fun?

The sad fact is the furry board probably has less faggots on it than Holla Forums these days. The mods are dirty as fuck goons, the userbase is neutralised straight out of the gentleman's guide style and everything is drowned in fucking endless bullshit.

go back to 4pleb with your shit topics
wtf is this. fucking gas these kikes

Thanks

It's current year… just say you're gay.

Could I get the archive of that thread? I didn't know CF was this big of a faggot.

Why's every second shill trying to slander Poland?

4cucks started coming here after CTR.

That first image was made by Ghoul, who runs Counter-Signal-Memes-for-Fashy-Goys. Fun fact, Ghoul and his homosexual friend TRVDante started the shit-talk against CF on TRS for his views on faggots. Soon afterwards, TRVDante got outted and was demodded from TRS. I don't know about Ghoul, I'm sure he's still butt-buddies with other degenerates.

source:
8ch.net/cow/res/193572.html#193787
reddit.com/r/commonfilth/comments/3yu863/what_happened_between_cf_and_the_right_stuff/cyh1d4c

This would explain all the pro-faggot and anti-CF sentiments here. For a good look at who these people are, see this: 8ch.net/cow/res/193572.html#q204621