KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton

(Full Video: youtube.com/watch?v=Of5zBXQwYtU )

Grand Dragon of California KKK, Wil Quigg states that "We [the KKK] have given her [Hillary Clinton] $20,000 anonymously for her campaign fund"

He also says the KKK does not support Donald Trump because, "He's a businessman, not a politician," he also says that "She [Hillary Clinton] is friends with the Klan, a lot of people don't realize that.All this stuff she's saying now, she's saying so she can get into office, okay? She doesn't care for illegal immigrants. She doesn't. She's acting like she does so she can get into office."

So is this Shillary trying to appeal to potential Trump voters?

Can we potentially use this to fuck her campaign by saying "See? The KKK supports Hillary!"

Brilliant.

Watch her just give the KKK their 20 grand back
when they never gave her money in the first place

Of course they did. Federal workers love the Clintons.

are all KKK divisions just controlled opposition at this point? is that why david duke spoke out for trump?

They clearly know that the public will hate everybody they support, so this is obviously their tactic to help Trump…..

kek
Looks like the FBI is on Trump's side.

Until this democrat comes in.

This.
But everyone and their grandmas are going to see right through them.

You grossly overestimate the intelligence of the average libcuck

They parrot whatever the news says, so it doesn't really matter what the individual's intelligence is

who gives a shit about the kkk

Normies who consider voting for Shillery Rotten Cunton :^)

YES, this is exactly what radical organizations should have done for years to discredit opponents, but its also truthful. Old Democrat members/leaders are associated with the KKK.

Imagine Duke endorsing Hillary just for keks, the media couldn't ignore it since they gave him a media spotlight.

But who am I to say for that, KKK is co-opted at any point so who knows who pulled the strings of this event.

Ssshhhhhhh !!!

Hillary wastes money like a celeb nigger and $20,000 is just her skiddy knicker laundry bill.

This is a tactic to get normies onto Trumps side.
Think about it.

I'm expecting a Trump win so kick back and relax user. All bases are covered.

He's CIA not FBI

Unfortunately, the media already declared that "KKK endorsed Trump" so it's kinda late tbh.

as far as you should be concerned 100% of the KKK except for the lowest-ranking members are completely compromised

no surprise since the Klan was started by the democrats

this

The KKK was only real during reconstruction when the South was occupied by the North and a bunch of veterans, old aristocrats, etc decided that nighttime lynchings was the only way to "keep order." I wouldn't trust any organization like that at this point, bc it wouldn't really be an organic outgrowth arising from reactions to the injustices of the times.

these people are an embarrassment

or shit maybe they're based lol idk

Duke left the KKK before it became a full-on honeypot.

didn't they do this on South Park?

Reminds me of a certain South Park episode.

Dat havemind

*hivemind

The KKK is honey-pot which has done absolutely nothing in recent times too further the white race. Its just something the leftists can point too and say oh those racist whites. In the last decade has the KKK even killed a nigger? Also 20K is nothing, further proof the KKK after the 70s is an alphabet honeypot.

Wishful thinking, the media could destroy her but the Jews own the media and her, its well known Hillary's personal leanings but she has never believed in anything more than but shiny melt-poured shekels.

Democrats can't be racist because they are the ones accusing Republicans of racism.

Hillary can't be racist because she's a woman.

Bill and Hillary are both racist, just because they're democrats doesn't mean they aren't.

I think he was joking, user.

She should give the money back and disavow the California KKK

Holy shit guys. Just doing the Romney "Tiny Face" meme on this guy will completely destroy him.

Tell me about it

This has got to be trolling. We can spread this to twitter niggers to piss them off.

Top Banter from the Grand Wizard!

Yeah, they are trolling, probably saw how the establishment reacted to the endorsement from David Duke. And replicates it with Hillary basically.

Well, they're not wrong

This is exactly what they should have been doing from the beginning. Some retards were arguing me in the Duke senate thread and refused to believe when I said it was a scam and Duke is not a real nationalist and is a clearly kosher because of his endorsement of Trump. This is what real nationalists would have done in Duke's place. I'm pretty sure these guys are at least somewhat legitimate due to the simmering racial tension in California. People here are generally either full sjw, totally oblivious to politics, or full 1488.

Ha ha ha! This is like a double-reverse psy-op.

That guys in video is probably a triple-agent.

Seems like 4D chess.

No one knows but the Grand Dragon himself…

Odd, I've never come across that expression before, nor do I know what it means.

This just reminds me of that South Park episode where the KKK endorses the opposite of what they believe to get people to do what they want because everyone is always against the KKK

He's FBI, and they're mad as fuck at Hillary

Duke did not endorse Trump, you fucking mongoloid, he said we should support him strategically. Literally the same stance as Holla Forums. The only difference is he is not a seasoned troll and the kkk is literally FBI, meaning they're trained subversives and know to do this shit.

Nigger he's CIA