White girl thread

White girl thread

paki pls go

Are you aware that there are Pakistani rape gangs operating in your country too? Because there are.

Back story? Also dat perma gape… do you think she was fucked hard and was gaping hours after attack so it set stiff?

look up Hannah Witheridge

Superior girls hijack

Don't think so. Dated a Vietnamese girl for 3 years and the sex was awful. Dating a blonde Polack now and the sex is war better. She just happens to be a bit less wealthy, and a bit better at critical thinking.

How the fuck did you source this image? How was it leaked ect.

I'm dating a Blonde Polish girl to.

They best girls.

Yeah….No.

I think I got it from Live Leak back in '14

also her crime scene pics were posted a lot in 4chan /b back in '14

it's not rare faggot

probably leaked by someone in Thai police

Where can I see some real rape or better yet rape then kill? I can never find any real shit like that its the one thing I have never seen before.

white is right.

FBI pls.

I dunno, try dank web. or make a rape thread.

but there used to be a rape board here though.

I think the board is kill now.

Yeah I tried it and it was kill.

Really I have seen it all but just can't seem to find it other then male rape or sand niggers kinda raping a very drunk slav girl..

Or slav girls crying while being fucked but not so much rape as just being forced.

Also I don't wanna go TOR or anything because thats all just CP.

I don't wanna see CP.

make your own rape OC then

No, idiot.

Our rape gangs are Lebanese.

You sure showed me. They call them all "Asians" over here so I just assumed that the "Asians" raping Australian women were pakis too. What the reaction to it like over there? Do people know about it or is it covered up?

It's more violence and gangs rather than rape. You probably hear more about it than we do in the same way we hear more about Rotherham than you do.

It's mostly old cases I have heard about e.g. gangs of "Asian" men snatching schoolgirls, dragging them to vans and scrawling anti white slurs on them with markers after raping them. These were happening around 20 years back so maybe it has died down since. The English stuff is definitely worse in scale, brutality and public indifference.

i would marry zoe no questions asked.

White genocide
The gook's will kill us just the same as the niggers

ummm,,,,, shes nice and all but… that's an asian trying to look white…

Damn, To fucking soon user!

tell it one more time, i forgot

Wut,i thought 20 gauge was larger then 12 gauge,hence the bigger number
fuck my gun knowledge.

The gauge means the weight of the cartridge, not the size of it.

It means 1lb/x gauges. So in 12 gauge, each bullet (or set of pellets) weigh 1/12 of a pound.

So every gauge is a pound? or does it get heavier/lighter?