ITT: we formulate a method to DESTROY THE INTERNET

ITT: we formulate a method to DESTROY THE INTERNET

my nigga

i'm dead 100% serious we need to destroy the internet so we can stop being slaves/pets

wish i had knowledge

humans need to beat out the AIs that own us. we've been pets since 2009/2010. maybe even before that but in 2010 it was solidified.

kek

snip these cables.

Just cut the energy in those points, think with me for a minute, if there's no power, they will transmit no data.

Later on just spraypaint the satellites and they'll fall.

I don't think it would work, with an eletromagnetic pulse you may destroy the eletronic devices that are in those areas and just fry the entire city.

good plan. i'll just go down to the radio shack and buy some EMP bombs.

I close my eyes and I see a 747 with some chairs removed and a large freemasonry symbol painted in the wall.

Why the fuck am I seeing it?

And why the fuck are my hands tied and the guy with the gun not speaking with some funny accent?

If you can add some layer of criptography in those radio transmissions, that would be useful.

If we're trying to be realistic, then EMPs are mostly science fiction unless we're talking am area of effect the size of maybe a couple of blocks at best. You'd need an incredible amount of energy to effect any substantially sized area. And even so the effectiveness of an EMP is still subject to wave propagation which needs to be accounted for. We're literally talking about sending a pulse of electromagnetic energy that's supposed to intentionally cause electromagnetic interference in electronics by creating things like voltage spikes in conductors.etc

You know, it shouldn't be all that hard to connect something that can generate a strong enough EMP in the designated area if there are voltage transformers around the place. Its easy to place it and just hardwire the energy from the substation, and you know it.

Not saying its hard at all, its literally like it sounds, just a large pulse of electromagnetic waves. But unless you had several times the electricity of a local FM radio station you're not going to get anywhere.

Use toxic materials in fidget spinners

gg
When kids start dying governments will blame it on the internet.

Generate a magnet field that destroys all hardware on earth. Die bitches, die mother fuckers and jetfuel

Only a botnet or a electric magnetic shit storm could destroy it. Peaceaceaceace

just put jim in charge

Sorry, Eurofag. But ten times zero is still zero.

Can I watch you attempt to do this?
I won't get in your way at all, in fact I will be several dozen yards away.

Finally, a valid idea!

how to kill the internet, select one of the following:

you dumb nigger
cut this guy's cable too

put grenade up butt
jump arse first onto a laptop

ITT kikes trying to use Holla Forums as its personal army

top kek

destroy these cables first

notice how when i started discussing dna damage and destroying the internet, kikes started flooding Holla Forums with pedo bullshit

til i am a volcano demon

either that or the jews running the government are scared of a schizo NEET

in either case bottom fucking kek

kek bows down to me now bitches

??????

bump because truth is being covered by (((the illuminati))) spamming Holla Forums with pedo bullshit

Illuminati here, can you pls stop slandering us? kthnxbye

yep

the kikes are afraid of us destroying (((the internet))) and have gone into full panic mode because holohoax myth would've died by the end of 2009 without the internet

remove internet from the timeline and causality leaves 2nd year of mccain presidency (obama wouldn't've won 2008 election without the internet aiding the rise of 3rd wave feminism) is when holocaust would've been admitted to be a hoax on national television and jews would've been exiled to canada

it's your fault for doing a shitty job at erasing my memory
both times

Good to know you forgot the other three.

th-thanks

nobody's listening, kike, and I think you'll have trouble trying to get user to shit in his own backyard… bye, now

proof my ideas are spreading is that i didn't even create this thread

:^)

enjoy not having the internet anymore