Out of all of her features, which do you think is the most beautiful, Holla Forums?

Out of all of her features, which do you think is the most beautiful, Holla Forums?

I'm going to have to go with her smile. It looks pretty and endearing.

i love her eyes

i lover everything about her, but her eyes are the greatest. would love to date her and bring her home to mom

Holy shit she's ugly

Absolute wife material

What makes you think she's ugly? She looks alright to me.

nicole is my waifu. I'd wish she'd cosplay as vivian again tbh

Her broad, manly shoulders.

I don't see anything manly about her.

Another shitty nicole template thread.

those tits look pretty manly

Okay, I'm honestly curious. How could her tits possibly look manly?

any word on nudes so that we can finally end these threads?

There's a photo floating around somewhere of her wearing a semi-transparent shirt. If someone were to post it, I could X-ray it.

Short of someone getting to know her IRL and getting nudes of her that way, I'm pretty sure that's the closest we're ever going to get.

Nah, just a high-test woman.

That jew tells me she is also a man

The tits look pretty real, and she mentioned "feeling her uterus cringe" in a video, so I'm guessing she's a woman. She just got born with a bit of a hormone imbalance is all.

Yech.

I think she is 3DPD and therefore shit

What's so "yech" about her?

Her voluminous waistline.

Her dick.

Why does this person seem to appear uglier every time one of you nitwits posts these pictures?

Trust me user, you don't want this thing's nudes.

Meh, she's 6/10. Would fuck from behind.

Shitty thread tbh

I bet that dude has a nice duck

If she's the best you can do, go for it. But I wouldn't advertise my low standards if I were you.

All I'm saying is that she isn't horrible, as in she isn't unfuckable. I never said she was pretty.

What makes you think she looks so bad that she's unfuckable?

Face: 4/10
Body: 7/10