It's that time of the month again guys

GUESS THE JUICE

semen+shit+piss

alligator

why am i a jewish vampire nazi toucan and how can i get to the same wavelength as the rest of the planet before i damage human dna any further?

the government needs to kill me i don't have the balls to off myself but then again i never die i am only changed

have some fun ideas (btw God i'll stop if you get me a wife and a job)

stupid: you are part of the earth
brilliant: the earth is part of you

it's happening can you FUCKING FEEL i am a simple man of simple needs who accidentally stumbled across occult knowledge WITH MY OWN MIND

stare at a photo until his pupils are black and allow your eyes to lose focus and you WILL SEE THE ALL SEEING EYE

the demiurge fears me yet will not kill me i've pushed the limits and an airplane did NOT crash into my house for DEATH DOES NOT EXIST

denied

Trying some subliminal conditioning are we? Grow up pol, even if you wanted to condition us you wouldn't be able too.

Say it with me everybody:
SCURRY ON BACK TO Holla Forums, YOU FILTHY LITTLE TROLL!

shlomo pls

SCURRY ON BACK TO Holla Forums YOU FILTHY LITTLE KIKE

dexter's lab the sjw cuck

Watch out fellas, the tough guy Holla Forumslards are here to meme on us! If you aren't very careful they just might unleash their "RWD(ERP)S on you! I'm literally shaking right now…NOT!

SCUTTLE BACK TO YOUR HOLE, YOU VILE HATEFUL TROLLS!

I don't get it. Seeing as you used "ESS JAY DUBYA!" and "CLUCK!" (Reverting to non speech like the mental midgets on Holla Forums and parroting a chicken) I'm going to assume you are a halfwit.

you post like a homo

I'd like to be surprised but I'm not. You type like a bigot, that's much worse in my book.

you can only share ideas through the common english but the things i say are poetry for a reason

if you interpreted what i said in that way the despair in my soul will be said to have rocked 20 generations of starclusters until halfwit is not only a term of endearment but the title of an emperor

the more you hate me the more i love you and there is nothing you can do to prevent me from loving you

Disgusting. Do you feel better about yourself now? I was having a relatively good time before you ahowed up too. I'm not a "JOOOO" btw, I just find it disgusting that I have to share the same air as somebody who harbours views as repulsive as yours. This isn't a baseless accusation either, the fact that you willingly save that picture tells me everything I need to know about you. You are a sad little man…A Sad, sad man. I'll say it again:
SCURRY ON BACK TO Holla Forums, YOU FILTHY LITTLE TROLL!

If you are racist or bigoted I don't want your love. End of discussion.

eternal anglo

Congratulations stormtard! You are wrong yet again! You really are a repugnant little shit aren't you? Fuck you all, I'm out of here.

Thanks for the compliment Amerikkka! Enjoy Drumpf you vile little bigot, you truly deserve him.

Good job I have a filter button isn't it! Bye bye ignorant stormderp, enjoy your spooky thread, I'm out.

Triggered normalfag go back to faceberg.

Its roger stone's favorite orange juice?

Enjoy sharia infidel you deserve it more, you wont last two seconds

That stupid ass video actually made me laugh. Have a (You) and a Boing

Hitler dubs of truth.

if i get quads ill die with jews

Checked!

looks like youre safe user.

euronigger cant into grammar. too much cultural enrichment

GAS THE JEWS

If it is that time of the month, then my guess is that it is blood orange juice.