YOU ARE ALL STICK

Wow. Just fucking wow.
I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.
I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?
I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.
I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.
Stay the fuck away from my reddit

😂😂😂👌👌👌good 😂😂😂👌👌👉👌shit 😂👍👍👍

Nice copypasta

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Don't bump complete shit, user. If we don't selfcensor worthless threads, we'll end up pushing worthwhile content into the aether.

I only wish this was real.

What a worthless thread, served with old copy pasta too.

stop direct linking to Holla Forums you faggots
we don't want leddit le ex dee here

Cry me a river you obese faggot. The sheer arrogance you retards display in thinking you own anything is both hilarious, and infuriating. Go suck mohammed's dick while you slit your wrists you commie jewfag.

good job if this is seriously just copypasta

sage

Yukari a shit.

I secretly wish things like this were real, just the thought of us triggering people merely by existing.

this is some weakass b8

wew

4cucks are use to fooling retards. I wonder why.

Niggers

So close and yet, so far.

Rude! #endpolshaming

e b i n

b

i

n

sage

No I'm not.

sage

get out of here shill

….

FAKE AND GAY

Filter
Sage

this pasta was stale yesterday. step it up stan.

wtf i am a stick now

Yes I am stick. Who is this?

When did you find out you were a stick? I found out 2 minutes ago

lol

would you?

gif?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

fuck you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sage

sage

I have over two dozen accounts that I use to sockpuppet each other and anyone who posts Holla Forums and Holla Forums accessories there.

Enjoy.

I actually didn't know who this character was. I just saved it as a reaction image for my phone.

That's a good ass stick right there m8
Just needs a little perpindicular limb so you could use it as a tonfa or a gun.

8/10 would use to play knights and cowboys

cawks

Knights and Cowboys? When did fucking knights ever fight Cowboys, you autistic little shit?

In my house we play the non-pozzed version.

COWBOYS AND INDIANS

Bet you never played smear the queer, either, with your trashy liberal pot smoking swingers party holding parent-fags.

What did President Lincoln say the morning after his drinking binge?

"I freed WHO?!?"

i punch kids and women for laughs

Low quality trolling, fam.

Sage and report.

Imagine if the police got a bunch of codes "19fd8c" "c70796" emailed to them saying "those are IDs of people" and then they waste 10 days trying to decipher this shit.

Top Kek.

disgusting

What subreddit do you mod? We'll all make sure you have a good, clean subreddit I swear.

$5 says its /r/politics

check em

At least try

That pasta is so stale not even raccoons would eat it. Kill yourself faggot.

I'VE BEEN CALLED A LOT OF THINGS IN MY TIME BUT NOBODY CALLS ME A STICK

YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD KIDDO

Dubs and we raid r/politics by posting gore all over it with fake accounts.

Naah. Just let this shit thread die.

go back to nonexistent Holla Forums

dear OP, please stop using valuable oxygen that could be used by intelligent lifeforms.

I wish we would have these thread ocasionally to weed out the retards not saging

/smh fam I don't know why I am even posting

not realizing this is bait

kek

sage

check filename n watch.

kek

what's sage? just having a bit of sick fun here.

ok I have been wondering for ages…. WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS GIF

What else is there? What the fuck else is there? Vivisect it on a table and prove to me it exists!

LOOK AT ME! THIS IS MY THREAD NOW!

ALL NIGHT LONG NIGGAH!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

staged injury to gain penalty kick

sage

I had a good laugh OP, 10/10, will not sage so others can see how dumb you are

We're all sticks and together we form a mighty faggot.

/thread

Reported.

inb4 edgy fags will keep replying.

Excuse me, waiter? Can you have the chef remake this dish? The pasta is old.

Lol

Top bantz m8

I found another problem with my meal. There's not enough sage on it.

top sage

They fought that one time that we fucking imagined it.

I liked knights and my buddy liked cowboys you unimaginative cuckold.

I was Gun Knight, he was Sword Cowboy

Topkek

(checked)

cool story! thanks user!

Happened in Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela on May 21st. The two prisoners, identified as 30-year-old Hugo Diaz Victor Zapata and 25-year-old Jesus Enmanuel Marchan, purportedly killed a 7-year-old boy that they'd kidnapped on May 7th. They were tortured with molten plastic dripping on them before being forced to eat their own fingers. One, seen in the video, eagerly eats the severed fingers from his own disembodied left hand. It occurred just roughly two hours after they were admitted to "cell B" by state police in Puerto La Cruz. Their hands and feet were tied and they were beaten mercilessly, before being stabbed and dismembered, and finally beheaded. The inmates who killed them used daggers, knives and machetes, according to the police. The attack ended in the early morning hours. Their bodies were removed in five large garbage bags when it was time to count inmates, and taken to the morgue. Hugo Zapata was known as "skinny," and Jesus Marchan was known as "bird without shadow." Upon being examined by forensic experts, the two men's fingers were found in their stomachs. Another inmate, identified as 22-year-old Miguel Angel Perez, was reportedly forced by fellow prisoners to plead guilty, and if he didn't, he'd face the same fate as the two seen in the video. As for the kidnapping and killing of the 7-year-old boy: Hugo and Jesus, and females 66-year-old Estilita Zapata (Hugo's mother) and 32-year-old Yoleida González, along with a 16-year-old boy were arrested for the crime. The two women and the 16-year-old boy are being held at police headquarters in Puerto La Cruz and are being isolated from the rest of the prison population for their own protection. The kidnapping was to extort money in exchange for the 7-year-old boy's freedom. The negotiations could never be ironed out and resulted in the boy's murder. Hugo Zapata was a former employee of the young boy's father, and even used his own 10-year-old son as bait to lure and kidnap the victim. The group then beat the boy to death with stones and left him for dead in a wooded area in Cruz Verde.

(check 'em)

holy fuck m8… that is seriously grotesque… i sure am thankful after seeing this video

and you got the trips… O_O

You are whats wrong with America.

Cowboys with swords? Knights with guns?

Just fuck my shit up, tbh fam. You run around with a toy bow and arrow doing the traditional hi-yi-yi Indian dance while the cowboy with a cap gun shoots you and rightfully conquers and tames the wilderness that you were too retarded to (since you're a fucking retard Indian).

This sort of politically correct pitting whites against whites has destroyed our society.

:^)

See

I realized that there's no sage. That's okay, I brought some to share

I almost think this is funny, OP. BBL naptime.

What the fuck does posting with sage help if you made one 3 minutes before without it. Its not a downvote

Nice 7-10 split

I really don't care. Also, re-roll for dubs to raid /r/politics with guacamole.

This is not authentic. A real redditor would namefag.

can i be sagefag too?

all work and no beer make homer crazy.

3rd pic… a blue dildo and some hair shampoo… at least it came hard and had clean hair before whatever happened… happened.

kek

Who takes a bath in clothing though

just trying to stay positive in a world full of darkies.. i mean darkness.

ya got me there…

word

kek'd @ "beef goblin"

I'm going to lift now. Later, faggots.

Stay there cuck

It's sad to think that there are some people who are so insecure with the prospect of free and open discourse.

We always hear folks whine about how "we need to have an open conversation about [topic]," yet many will turn around and spout some of OP's nonsense.

God damn it why are trolls this fucking obvious now? Bring back the days when trolling was a art, now go away and try again when you have something of value to try rather than this beyond obvious b8 (ids? Police? Dead giveaway).

i know it's bait but it's probably an accurate reaction