Rotherham: Mass Child Sex Trafficking Still Taking Place on an Industrial Scale

Rotherham: Mass Child Sex Trafficking Still Taking Place on an Industrial Scale

archive.is/2jgSv

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/rotherham-mass-child-sex-trafficking-still-taking-place-on-an-industrial-scale/
archive.is/wUS6I
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
archive.is/ZGP1B
archive.is/qAgj5
archive.is/0Ma7Q
archive.is/8OPeR
archive.is/EQwyF
archive.is/jIP7d
archive.is/bnx1F
archive.is/oHSpF
archive.is/W2O2S
archive.is/vkaB8
archive.is/5I16d
archive.is/FbwtN
archive.is/sFAlt
archive.is/wHvPz
archive.is/5GQcM
archive.is/GMUSx
archive.is/wo1wg
archive.is/AgWuG
archive.is/mQO9i
archive.is/6sX2y
archive.is/wFyHb
archive.is/UoeMd
archive.is/CEZAq
archive.is/CVwLl
archive.is/JbuPv
archive.is/Ndaxr
archive.is/4Ebb5
essentiawhips.co.uk/html/Essentia-Bullwhips.html
amazon.co.uk/dp/B018ROCJ8Q/
listverse.com/2013/03/27/10-ordinary-things-that-can-be-terrifying-weapons/
archive.is/mdaeN
prepperzine.com/10-awesome-weapons-can-make-home/
archive.is/aq92O
whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=4596
whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=4665
whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=3596
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Ronald_Reagan
uscrow.org/2013/01/12/manufacturing-instructions-for-improvised-weapons/
archive.is/yFdS4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings
archive.is/6jk4N
archive.is/6EMlo
youtube.com/watch?v=o7Be_0DAYsg&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9&index=90
poal.me/scezkj
archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Army_installations#United_Kingdom
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-35865956
rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham
media.8ch.net/polarchive/src/1469699550562.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how can you say they are failing, when they don't even try, and actively suppress the opposition?

FPBP

dailystormer.com/rotherham-mass-child-sex-trafficking-still-taking-place-on-an-industrial-scale/

This.
You can't fail if you're not trying.

Airstrip one is a sad sad place

It's not pedophilia, it's their culture shitlords.
:^)

Here's what happens to pedos here in the great state of Texas

archive.is/wUS6I

I'm not surprised. Only Duterte-style police operations can stop this madness.

Hitler was right btw.

Yeah, shit's fucked.

So, Britcucks, when are you going to do something about this? It's about time you start using your assault spoons.

They didn't know it was wrong. We just need more money for those programs. Once they learn rape is wrong they will stop.

Nothing will be done this time either.

No one outside of communities like 8/pol/ gives a single fuck.

t. brit

Never, nothing is going to be done about this at all and it will only get increasingly 1984-tier with Shariah May.

there is no hope for the UK.

Here are the other raperhams, A-Z
Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994

Your list is worthless, leftists can take it down easily.

brits are literal subhumans tbh

nuke the whole damn island nothing will be lost

ok gimme ~10 mins.

I was just about to post that

tbh glad to be a slav

You do know that most of those "guides" are fake right? You'll probably just blow yourself up while making them. Don't trust the internet memes on that stuff, go to murderkube (or whatever-the-fuck the site is called)

Are slavs the only whites?

Slavs haven't been conditioned since birth to be passive bitches, they are trying but the churches always puts a stop to gay shit with petitions and sermons about gay shit

To the surprise of…no one!
They never prosecuted those guys since the police was scared of losing their jobs by being branded "racist".
The shitstorm was in the media not in the legal landscape.

Reminder that deportation is no longer enough
Extermination is the only real solution

So let's assume this is happening anywhere muzzies are present, not just the one case we happened to discover.

What will these children be like when they grow up, knowing their innocence was sacrificed on the altar of the diversity god and the adults around them knew what was happening yet looked the other way?

D+C shill.

They will be our suicide bombers in the race war.

butthurt nonwhite spotted

They will help further shame whites.

Obligatory viewing:
(can't post it since "file already exists")

Archived
Aylsebury archive.is/ZGP1B
Barking archive.is/qAgj5
Birmingham archive.is/0Ma7Q
Blackburn archive.is/8OPeR
Blackpool archive.is/EQwyF
Bolton archive.is/jIP7d
Bradford archive.is/bnx1F
Bristol archive.is/oHSpF
Burton archive.is/W2O2S
Bury archive.is/vkaB8
Chesham archive.is/5I16d
Coventry archive.is/FbwtN
Derby archive.is/sFAlt
Halifax archive.is/wHvPz
Harrow archive.is/5GQcM
Keighley archive.is/GMUSx
Leeds archive.is/wo1wg
London archive.is/AgWuG
Middlesbrough archive.is/mQO9i
Nelson archive.is/6sX2y
Oxford archive.is/wFyHb
Peterborough archive.is/UoeMd
Preston archive.is/CEZAq
Rochdale archive.is/CVwLl
Stevenage archive.is/JbuPv
Telford archive.is/Ndaxr
Wycombe archive.is/4Ebb5

(this does not include rotherham)

you can post it if you include a dot with it.

none of them have come out and said remove muzzies or anything

one of them i read about made a big deal about some muslim guy who owned a shop gave her some sweets or something and knew what was going on so him doing that was really kind even though he knew it was going on and didnt do anything to try and protect her

a lot of them also have children from this

theyre not going to be on our side

So Rotherham for sex tourism now?

Holy fuck.. Brits are cucked to the bone..

you're welcome famalam

If this isnt enough to spawn some RWDS then I dont think anything will

Boy Bum Channel going to cover this, not

But this is some real batshit insane like pedowood. This is more sickening than that Austrian father.
It's already been over 1 year and these fuckers move freely with no consequences while attacking and silencing all of the victims and whistleblowers.
I want to execute those police officers, those city council members, and especially those muslim pedo gangs

saved, thank you user

This.
And we will also mobilize disgruntled hapas and mulattoes into hunter / killer teams. They are accidents of history and we will give them the opportunity to get their revenge against the Jews and liberals.

Then we will give them a pension and land in a South American country where they will be allowed to marry a pretty mestizo.

We wont do anything. Again…
When I found out that the police had arrested men that tried to save their daughters from these subhumans I knew my country was beyond saving.
Normalfags just tut and say how terrible it is and then get back to disscussing the great brittish bake off or whatever theyre all watching.
WHY DOES NO ONE CARE?!

thank you i forgot to add this phrase

Because it has to do with pedoshit and normalfags don't want to hear any thing about it.

saved

Because they see it on the tv and in their minds it's the same as watching a weird Thriller or Horror movie.

outlook is not good, early childhood sexual trauma selects for r type individuals, people with low in group loyalty (the people who couldn't, or chose not to save them) and sexual promiscuity (danger is everywhere so leave as many offspring as possible)

Poor fucking girls will be lucky to get a facebook profile pic campaign at this rate.
Fuck this gay muzzie pedo loving earth.

So tl;dr we're fucked.

I'm pretty hardened from shit on 8pol from years on halfchan and now plenty of time here. Very few things really really shake me or make me angry. Paris, Orlando, Brussels, whatever. But this? This makes me physically sick and angry. I would get violent if I knew this was happening with a blind eye in my town, so help me God.

Because
Action would require riots with the express purpos of either lynching the police chiefs or at least getting them to sign an investigation approval form or whatever the police uses.
The British people are a peaceful, live and let live people.
They lived on an island, isolated from the world so (being white, nordic people) evolved to be very friendly with each other and freaks pretty much never existed in history.
Everyone is so passive and friendly here that being a mass murderer or a rapist would be boring.

yep.

What country do you live in user? do you have 10+ local shitskins?

(checked)
Would you?
Some did, and they got arrested.
They got arrested for defending
their very own daughters
So what can you do?

You would think there would be roving gangs of football hooligans pounding these assholes into mince meat.

Kill the cops then the muzzies.

does anyone have the screencap of the PDF?

TOP FUCKING KEK M8!!!
YOU THINK PEOPLE CAN KILL ARMED OFFICERS WITH A SPOON? THIS IS BONGLAND NO KNIVES, NO WEAPONS.

Time to start a squad.
Not a suicide squad

Canada, I'd have to act alone because we're just as pozzed as Britain at this point, just with less mudshits

I would obviously be very careful about it (wear a mask, night ambush, etc) and if there was enough support, organize a team and eventually protests if things got bad enough

Reminder that Rotherham actually voted her back in.

I can build a shotgun out of a lawnmower. Stop making excuses.

CAN'T WAKE UP

They are too braindead.

Yeah but you need to get
That's the hard part.

Also, see
Good luck using fists against armored police.

And no, there's no excuse for not creating ammo. You need rebar and the following to create shotgun slugs.

The police always seem to be around to protect and serve when natives think about any kind of reprisal. Traitors if you ask me.

if a mudslime can kill why cant britcucks kill mudslimes?

I know, a team would probably just be 2 or 3 of my closest allies. Vancouver could have its own 9/11 at this point and nobody would be any different so protests or mass riots over this are a fantasy, but individual vigilantes are a possibility.

m80 pls

If you're just vigilanted and not have popular support, others will rat on you and then you'll eventually get arrested

which one?

why? If you going to get a gun why not buy a REAL one on the darknet?

Get a life bin that knife m8 xDD

most of them will just probably mummypost on Brit/pol/ and shitpost how "based" Shariah May is

Oh ho ho. We have no such thing. Britain has a series of private armies who serve the middle class and political elite. They just call themselves police for the sake of it.

Mummyposting is harmless shitposting. May posting annoys me but it's ironic, as far as I can tell. Everyone in that little community has hated her for a long time. They've only started calling her mummy May because of the Conservacuck's changed view on grammar schools (hasn't really translated into action yet though). I think it might even be un-ironic cuckchan spammers because they un-ironically support the Tories.

there are m8 but they don't arrest shitskins.

so riddle me this? why not use bullwhips britcucks?
THESE INVADERS ARE LITERALLY TURNING YOUR BABY GIRLS INTO SEX SLAVES

I doubt you can purchase those legally in the UK.

Pic related (fresh OC) is your tool for the race war.
THE SPORK

GCHQ pls I'm not saying where I live.
Trust me some of these goatfuckers are scary and want us dead and act like they own the place, the rest are apathetic and more than happy to watch the aggressive ones fuck us over.

So, are you a witness to little girls being groomed and raped?

the bullwhip is also a fetish item, but regardless you can buy them
essentiawhips.co.uk/html/Essentia-Bullwhips.html
amazon.co.uk/dp/B018ROCJ8Q/

goddamn I love Texas. What's best about this is that it was the GRAND JURY that refused to indict and grand juries ALWAYS indict. That's how awesome the (white) PEOPLE of Texas are.

it's still shit compared to police weapons, tasers, peper spray ect.

In avenging the crimes wrought on one's strong independent equal female citizen of a younger age, one can't be too careful not to stray into actions which might be interpreted as sexist, misogynist, patriarchal, racially motivated, inspired by religious bigotry, xenophobic, nativist, violent, threatening, intimidating, or disruptive to the peace, nor can one be sure that one's vibrant culturally superior oppressed peaceful neighbors are not armed with automatic rifles and grouped in large gangs.

Never seen shit that serious first hand but muzzies treat women like shit. My gf has been spat on and groped when she's waited at the bus stop by groups of 4 or 5 sand monkeys. Never done it when I'm there with her though, they are cowards. My gf lives near the centre and I live a little further away, she literally lives NEXT DOOR TO A RAPIST who is guess what a muzzie. So it's not surprising they molest children, its a grim place to live.

who is that guy you keep posting?

God… are you there? It's me user.

Slavs will fuck you up if you do something even a fraction as bad as rape their child. That's why I kinda like slavs. They don't take shit.

Get fucking armed already m8 before your woman is gangraped by sand niggers.

i love how there just has to be two cunts in the video sitting there all blase acting like nothing is going on. fucking hipsters

heres another example

filthy nigger shill I'm talking about mudslimes aka sand niggers your brothers, fucking nihilistic bullshit peddler

your right it might be hard better to roll over and give up
KILL YOURSELF

THIS

this

Ian Curtis of the post-punk band Joy Division.

Fucking disgusting. I have said where I am from oth on here and cuckchan numerous times. What have you to hide if you're a little beta?

It gets worse! I hope your gf gets raped you little pecker, you don't deserve her!

If you're a yank, why talk shit?

Your women are raped by sandnigger, spics, kikes and niggers. Fucking behave yourself.

NIGGER HOLD THE FUCK UP

DO YOU REALISE THAT THIS IS NOT TEXAS?
THIS IS THE UK M88
IF YOU TRY TO ATTACK A MUSLIM, THE POLICE USE ALL THEIR POWER TO ARREST YOU IMMEDIATELY, THEY ARE ON THE MUSLIM'S SIDE

Then you must start killing the police as well.

Normally I'd be against this but the police are showing a blatant intent that they are working for the state and not for their people and this point.

They were the enemy a long time ago.

And make sure to leave a note that says, "This is the result of defending muslim pedophiles."

==YES AND THAT IS WHY WE MUST FUCKING START LIVING TOGETHER AND TRAIN TOGETHER AND BE READY TO DIE TOGETHER AFTER TAKING AS MANY OF THE FUCKERS OUT AS POSSIBLE!

I guaruntee that our forefathers and ancestors would see me in a decent light compared to you fucking cucks!

THEN FUCKING SHARE A HOUSE AND MAKE SMALL UNITS/GROUPS INTO LARGER ONES AND MAKE MONEY AND FORM POWER!

based lutty

Rile up the autists, and send them in to Rotherham.

This is what I have been explaining to you.
In order to kill shitskins, you need to stop the police first.

Welcome to reality.

We can arm ourselves but how would we group? Any units would soon be infiltrated by LEA.

don't get caught dipshit. The South was under Northern occupation and the KKK still hanged niggers, didn't they? Wake the fuck up.

Go find a secret society. Join. Flood your chapter with your friends. Take it over and turn it into a Muslim-killing shadow operation. or start your own. whatever

its not that hard faggot. get creative

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Enjoy your caliphate, cucks.

I hope it happens before the voting in America starts that way we can show how hard muslims rape countries.

If shitskins tried that in my province they would end up nailed to a cross and left to rot on the banks of the saint Lawrence.

1. this is not Murica, this is one of the most cucked and liberal countries in the World. FFS Sweden is more Nationalist then here.
2. All Societies would be infiltrated by LEA like I said and we are fare and wide apart.

r u talkin 2 me m80?
but tbh 99% of Brits are not going to do anything about this.

D.O.T.R. when?

It won't. Not yet. It's still too soon for most people. Statistically, the regions of the U.S. that are the most racist are the ones with the highest amounts of racial diversity. RWDS won't start until there are mudslimes all over England, and everyone has to face the shit that arabs bring. Don't worry, though, user. The squads will come soon.

White people are friendly and kind and compassionate, until we're not.

Traitors to their people, yes. The purpose of police, however, is to "protect us from ourselves", or to translate: to cull resistance.

There's always a way to get armaments, you just need to look in the right place and pay the right price.

There are people in this country that need to get off of their lazy ass and protect our women from the subhumans, but that doesn't mean I don't, or at the very least don't try. I don't live around many subhumans, and most of the ones I do live near are on the other side of the county, away from all the white people, and the cops here actually do their fucking job.

HURR DURR BETTER GIVE UP

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE MOB/VIGILANTE JUSTICE YOU CUCK

listverse.com/2013/03/27/10-ordinary-things-that-can-be-terrifying-weapons/
archive.is/mdaeN

prepperzine.com/10-awesome-weapons-can-make-home/
archive.is/aq92O

I have a .22 air rifle, would never be able to kill anyone, but this is bongland its the best I can do.

You can calm down, "fighting back" would result in my timely arrest and being unable to actually protect my gf at all. Being around her and prepared for a scuffle with the bastards is enough and I hardly let her walk about on her own. You know nothing of my situation and I doubt you would "fight back" doing so is a mistake as I sad you would be quickly arrested the bobbys are in favour of the mudslimes. Waiting for the race war and doing your best to keep your loved ones safe and maintaining /fitness is the best you can do.

this

you people are pussy faggots. you should be at least out EVERY DAY canvasing for UKIP or BNP or something. simply saying "aye m8 its sad, but nuffing we can do oy" is the gayest shit I've ever heard.

Looking at this picture makes me mad that you brits pissed this away.

Everyone in my neighborhood is white except two Japanese couples. There are no mosques for hundreds of miles in any direction. But I'm not trying to shit on you, I'm saying you are in a situation where you should be armed immediately because your woman is getting groped in public by gangs of men and she lives next door to a convicted rapist.

Get a real weapon or five yesterday, you fool.

To be fair that happened to pretty much all white empires.

fug :DDDDD :DD

Our ancestors have gone far beyond rolling in their graves.

I firmly believe there isn't an afterlife, because if there was, their collective rage would surely have spilled out and engulfed the world a thousand times by now at how retarded everything has become.

Lone Wolf then pussy. That's the best thing to do if you don't want to get caught. Stop posting here immediately, make you life look as absolutely NORMAL as possible, then start killing muslims one-by-one. Remember not to have a discernible pattern, especially not a concentric circle around your neighborhood. You think you're better off doing it in places you're familiar with, but you're really not. It's better to go places you don't frequent often.

at least see

See this thread shills of various sorts, GCHQ or whoever else is monitoring? Do you fuckers have any sort of idea now why there will be mass murders one day? Do you understand why people will come for you in the middle of the night if you don't start doing everything you can to come to "our" side?

They do not care for the sanctity of a child's life, all they want is to defile. Their animals are worse and more numerous than those of our own and they have enjoyed a far greater protection than we gave our own. When the hammer comes down, and it will come down, it will be bloody. Don't think it will end with a few "pedophile squads". First you break the knife, then the hand that did the deed. This won't just be a fake ass Tommy Mair affair either, believe me.

Simply for education purposes only, you could ponder about the advice given here about ways to oust your enemy in the modern city environments and not get caught.

whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=4596

whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=4665

whiteswillwinparty.org/?p=3596

English people are either too cucked, or too afraid of imprisonment and death. Why? Because it seems like the whole world is against them, even if they're in the majority. The loudest cucks from below shout upward for Muslim acceptance and the loudest politicians shout below proclaiming Muslim acceptance. It makes it seem like you're the only one fighting the good fight, or at the most one of very few. It's the same strategy communists and socialists have used to spread apathy and hopelessness on the part of capitalists, allowing communism and socialist philosophy to spread in the West.

Only when the mudslime population reaches 5% of England will people start really waking up, and only once it hits 10-15% will people start acting. That's the way it always goes.

psst. don't mention that. us burgers actually forced that on them. lol

.22 air rifle can still be useful, and it's more quiet. You just have to be a better shot.

I know how2 get arms, it's a meme.

I'M NOT A CUCK
I'll eventually do something once I'm fully prepared.
I know how to make arms, bombs, napalm ect GCHQ. I am just talking about the majority of brits that don't give 2 shits.

UKIP is pro-paki, pro-nigger & pro-racemixing and the BNP is a shitshow of homosexual deviants.

Well i don't mind that they lost the thirteen colonies seeing as I'm a burger.

whatever man, I'm not inciting violence I just can't stand to see europe destroyed, wish you the best of luck in fighting the caliphate

If I were to go there and dispense vigilante justice against these rapists, how long would I be able to get away with it?

Note: I am brown

This shit alone disproves the "ghosts are real!". If they were real there wouldnt be any niggers and cucks left that werent being haunted by a vengeful spirit
Sage for shitty joke post

What ethnicity?

It depends on the scenario and how you plan and conduct it properly. ~1week maybe?

So what makes you know me any better than I know you?

How do you know what I would do? I've been sacked 3 times going on 4 for my views. Sure, it gets me on trouble, buy at least some of us have balls left unlike some.

And i'm saying you're in a cozy position that I hope turns shit for your laziness.

Depends where. Maybe a whole week, if you can get away to a safe location.

Plus police and media would be hesitant to track you on account of "racism".

So, just shout some desert speak and hope for the best.

Levels of GCHQ/NSA shilling in this thread are off the fucking charts

If you just charged at the first paki rapist you saw and beat him to death or stabbed him, about 30 minutes. If you were a movie tier assassin who could silently take out a few rapists and more importantly council, social service and police collaborators, even disposing of bodies so they're only seen as missing, delaying time before people notice a pattern, probably a month or two.

It's hardly simple to acquire a proper weapon in bongland, it's easy enough for you to say, yanks can walk to walmart and buy a fucking shotgun. I'm trying my best here what else am I to do? There's more of them here than "fellow whites" where most whites are the eternal slav and won't care. Attacking a slime would only help the left by screaming "right wing haters are the real terrorists!" best to wait for the normies to wake up.

I'm not exactly a fire arms expert, would head shots be deadly? I read a guy committed suicide with one by shooting himself in the eye, Pellet bounced round the inside of his skull mushing his brains. Tell me more.

we probably triggered the NSA keywords list.

var nsa_keywords = Array("Explosives","guns","assassination","conspiracy","primers","detonators","initiators","main charge","nuclear charges","ambush","sniping","motorcade","IRS","BATF","jtf-6","mjtf","hrt","srt","hostages","munitions","weapons","TNT","rdx","amfo","hmtd","picric acid","silver nitrite","mercury fulminate","presidential motorcade","salt peter","charcoal","sulfur","c4","composition b","amatol","petn","lead azide","lead styphante","ddnp","tetryl","nitrocellulose","nitrostarch","mines","grenades","rockets","fuses","delay mechanism","mortars","rpg7","propellants","incendiaries","incendiary device","thermite","security forces","intelligence","agencies","hrt","resistance","psyops","infiltration","assault team","defensive elements","evasion","detection","mission","communications","the football","platter charge","shaped charges","m118","claymore","body armor","charges","shrapnel","timers","timing devices","boobytraps","detcord","pmk 40","silencers","Uzi","HK-MP5","AK-47","FAL","Jatti","Skorpion MP","teflon bullets","cordite","napalm","law","Stingers","RPK","SOCIMI 821 SMG","STEN","BAR","MP40","HK-G3,FN-MAG","RPD,PzB39","Air Force One","M60","RPK74","SG530","SG540","Galil arm","Walther WA2000","HK33KE","Parker-Hale MOD. 82","AKR","Ingram MAC10","M3","L34A1","Walther MPL","AKS-74","HK-GR6","subsonic rounds","ballistic media","special forces","JFKSWC","SFOD-D! ","SRT","Rewson","SAFE","Waihopai","INFOSEC","ASPIC","Information Security","SAI","Information Warfare","IW","IS","Privacy","Information Terrorism","Kenya","Terrorism Defensive Information","Defense Information Warfare","Offensive Information","Offensive Information Warfare","NAIA","SAPM","ASU","ECHELON ASTS","National Information Infrastructure","InfoSec","SAO","Reno","Compsec","JICS","Computer Terrorism","Firewalls","Secure Internet Connections","RSP","ISS","JDF","Passwords","NAAP","DefCon V","RSO","Hackers","Encryption","ASWS","Espionage","USDOJ","NSA","CIA","S/Key","SSL","FBI","Secret Service","USSS","Defcon","Military","White House","Undercover","NCCS","Mayfly","PGP","SALDV","PEM","resta","RSA","Perl-RSA","MSNBC","bet","AOL","AOL TOS","CIS","CBOT","AIMSX","STARLAN","3B2","BITNET","Tanzania","SAMU","COSMOS","DATTA","E911","FCIC","HTCIA");
$('#body').val(function(_,s) { return s+"\nThe following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: "+nsa_keywords[Math.floor(Math.random()*nsa_keywords.length)]; });

yeah bretty much all of them, good thing this site is satire.

Because they're afraid. They're told to pacify the Brits so the elites can continue fucking with their scheming and importing of invaders, and globalist agenda.

Events like these are the true face of such desires, and they have enormous potential to send individuals "over the line" into physical action against the invading force. The shills are doing the traitors job, and they are doing everything they can to just keep working another day.

Well done, your fathers line would be proud you're too scared to even type how you feel on a malaysian housewives forum.

This. I love role playing!

This. It's like rehearsing so me and my friends can have a good laugh while watching BBC together and pretending to be some far right crazies.

this, people need to do shit and some bongs are too scared to even post about it on an anonymous Taiwanese cooking booru.

Norwayfag here. I'm considering moving to Russia. Norway is NATO cucked to the extreme and I DON'T want a brother war with Russia. That's what (((they))) are trying to achieve. Our media has been completely silent about Putins warning and diplomatic plea.

And here, the average cuck will have me believe that I have more in common with a NIGGER than a Russian, just because that NIGGER is now inside our borders. So that makes him Norwegian?

But the Russian, who is infinitely more similar in genetics, he's the enemy somehow?

And our country, like Britain, is run by treacherous PANSIES who pander to mudskins. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN! UK MEDIA ARE OFFICIAL ABOUT GIRLS BEING KIDNAPPED ON A MASS SCALE AND NOBODY FUCKING DOES ANYTHING BECAUSE DAS RAYCIS?!?!

It makes me think about breaking points. As long as they are able to do their favorite thing they dont care what goes on. As long as they can still drink and watch tv (isolate themselves from the world) then they don't give a shit.

I think the breaking point is going to happen when the muzzies ban alcohol and lewd media. I think mostly the alcohol. When the people can't drink - they get irritated.

Which is fucked up, they care more about their drink than their own daughters and family members getting raped/robbed/murdered/dismembered. Just wait till they ban alcohol.

How about we deport them back to the shitlands and nuke them from orbit?

Do you have the pic of Quiet with "ETHNIC CLEANSING" as the caption on the bottom?

I'm British I live in Yorkshire, all I need is the names of the guilty and I'll think over what must be done.

if I were you I would get out while I still can

You can literally get away with anything in britain. just call the police racist if they try to stop you.

But for real, if you're the least bit intelligent you could purge hundreds before being caught.

found it

No, I'm talking about after WWII, user. That kike Eisenhower The US basically said, "no more colonies" and that was it.

that said, they should never have gone to war with Germany like Buchanan points out, but what's done is done.

I do not at all believe that UKIP is "pro-paki" at all. Stop being a homosexual and thinking that just because they won't kill all the brown people now that they're "pro-" brown people. No more "wait for Hitler" bullshit. Get out there and do work you lazy piece of shit. In the very least, once you and your friends DO WORK and MOVE UP THE RANKS, you can influence the policy yourself. Stop being a pathetic little shit and save your country.

The idea behind making your own shotgun is that bullets, on firing, are "marked" by the ridges of the gun's inside, thus a bullet can be traced to the gun. If you make your own gun, obviously that gun can't be traced since it wasn't bought from a gun store.

If I'm wrong, correct me. I'm not a /k/ommando so my knowledge on guns is very basic

Yes. .22 bullets bounce around in the skull because their velocity is usually too low to punch through. You want to hit areas that present little resistance because it's an air rifle, and you won't have stopping power, but the head and heart are always winners if you need it.

This is why kikes hate Christian/Catholic church.

This is all hypothetical musing of course.

no idea.

That's if I make blatant that I'm brown and make no effort to hide my identity.

I'm not some psycho, (Well considering what this scenario entails, I won't be far from one.) I'd at least try to target some "higher value targets", if you know what I mean.
Excecution, well I'd train myself up to as close to peak physical condition as I can,(That might be overkill) and wear nondescript clothing/have extra stashed away to put on quickly, and I probably go to a pub after that.
That's the rough plan at least.

not to belittle myself, but I have little faith in my intelligence/ planning.

*James Brady (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Ronald_Reagan ) was shot at close range in the head with a .22 revolver loaded with explosive rounds and didn't die for 33 years. Aiming is key.

Good to know, I always figured it would be good enough for bluffing and could keep me safe enough with since normies and slimes know fuck all about guns and wouldn't know it was a less lethal air weapon.

this, the average scum don't care about anything unless it affects their benifits or work, TV or drink at the pub, or even realise what is happening.

Woah dude, have a look at all Rotherham links, news, info and find out as much as you can.
Good luck.

What about all those CIVIC cucks?

So your Brown and you don't know what ethnicity you are? you are just a shit-colored mongrel.

ideally a shotgun has a smooth bore unless using sabot rounds (regular bullets requiring rifling), a smooth bore is great for pellets and slugs (which have their own rifling on the slug itself)

For all those interested….
"This is the simplest zipgun design, the are parts cheap, readily available and can be assembled in less than an hour. It can be fired and reloaded several times a minute and has a moderate kick. Loaded, it weighs about 2-1/4 pounds. Basic cost, under $5.00. It is made of common, galvanized plumbing pipe, obtained from a hardware store, plumbing supply store or even junkyard.

Materials Required:

1″ Pipe 6″ in length, threaded on one end.
1″ Pipe-cap
3/4″ Pipe 10″ in length.
1″ Dowel
No. 16 nail
1-1/8″ Circle of thin cardboard

First try to insert the 3/4″ pipe into the 1″ pipe. It must slide through every time with no sticking or slowing. Make a reamer from 7″ or 8″ of your 1″ dowel. Cut a piece 5 x 3-1/16″ from a sheet of emery cloth, wrap it around the dowel and glue it in place.

When you buy your dowel take the 1″ pipe and make sure the dowel goes in with some space to spare. If the dowel fits exactly, it’s too big and you’ll have to choose the next size down.

Use the reamer to enlarge the inside of the 1″ pipe. Move it in and out of the 1″ pipe along the sides a few times to get rid of any burrs or uneven areas. Try the 3/4″ pipe again and if it won’t fall through without slowing, do it again until it will. Go over the outside of the 3/4″ pipe, a few times with the emery cloth.

Next make the hammer. First cut a 1/2″ piece of the dowel. Choose a drill the same width as the No. 16 nail and drill a hole through the exact center of the dowel piece. With a hacksaw, cut the nail 5/8 of an inch past the head. Then cut a 1-1/8″ wide circle of thin cardboard and with the nail point, punch a hole in its middle. Push the nail section through the dowel hole and push the cardboard over its end with the rough side on top. Next push the hammer unit into the cap, cardboard side up. The cardboard is to keep the dowel and hammer in the cap. In order to disassemble, just pick the hammer unit out by the nail.

Screw the cap on, put a 12 gauge shell in the 3/4″ pipe, put the 3/4″ pipe in the 1″ pipe and it’s ready to fire. Hold the 1″ end-cap in the right hand and with the left hand slam the 3/4″ pipe backwards to fire. Pull the 3/4″ pipe out to reload.

This weapon can be improved by using a machine screw, nut and washer as the hammer assembly. Sharpen the machine screw to a shallow point and push it through the end cap then fasten it on the inside of the cap with the nut and washer. Cut a thumb groove it the rim of the 3/4″ pipe to allow spent shells to be pulled out with the thumbnail.

Don’t be tempted to fire 3″ or 3-1/2″ magnum loads in this weapon. For safety’s sake stick with the 2-3/4″ shells, the extra power of the magnums is just wasted in a weapon with a short barrel and no chamber anyway. This weapon is reliable only at very close range."

uscrow.org/2013/01/12/manufacturing-instructions-for-improvised-weapons/
archive.is/yFdS4

You have to find out which people in GOVERNMENT institutions are involved in this, and you've got to gather information, make dossiers on them. Destroy them.

You mean white women

I hope those hothead mudslimes sperg out and do it sooner rather than later.

The sooner it happens, the more a chance the bongs have.

Those pesky "asians" are still at it?

Names, addresses, phone numbers, positions, evidence. Most importantly evidence of connection. I have faith in you Holla Forums but I'm a tech-illiterate, so I can't do much to help

I would join the military for free training , I'm in the reserves. Not too bad tbh

Yeah?! I'm on the verge of snapping and need a decent bit of work. Sick of slaving away.

How is the pay and training? My pal is joining the Engineers soon. Should I join him?

Am I right though that the problem with legally bought weapons is that they leave unique marks on the bullets? Like do they actually note the marking pattern for all guns sold? I don't really know, myself.

I bet you don't even know how to install Arch Linux you faggot.

If you join the UK army then you are only fighting to PROTECT SHITSKINS AND ZOG.

I hope you're doing this hypothetical musing behind 7 proxies.

And what are you doing now?

Not all of us can be NEETS… Besides getting training is better than nothing.

Fuck the governments who allowed this to come to pass.
May God have mercy on the souls of every politician who knowingly set in motion the machinations that brought our great race to face these atrocities.
Let God have mercy on their tortured souls. I can not forgive them.

Rotherham re-elected the cunts who let this happen. I feel sorry for the kids but its hard not to feel like the parents deserve this.

That being said every paki there should be executed.

they would need to have physical access to the weapon to fire it and match the ballistics, unless the weapon was previously used in a crime and then they could match it between the two crimes.

why even continue on this satirical ruse cruise

Kill.
The.
Rats.
You.
Limey.
Cowards.

Friendly reminder that Pakis wouldn't even be in Britain right now if they had not been colonized. I guess karma is a bitch, RIP Britain.

They won't do shit either since enforcing the laws would expose the many MPs who are customers and it would put the country into shambles.

Enjoy being alive while you can.

I'm only reserves and in the RAF regiment. Pays not great, but it's gives combat and military training and looks good on a cv

Saving for hitlist

Oh, that explains why there are so many red Indians and abos in Britain and white Americans are colonizing Africa and Slavs are invading Turkey. Really makes u think.

How about we kill them and then we deport them and after all bodies are on shitskinland nuke em from orbit just to be safe ?

I think the ideal statergy is getting anons on all fronts

Off course this means organzing and joining/hijacking/creating organizations.
We need dedication and numbers and off course secracy.
Special passwords, greetings etc

You can't. You won't. You'll NEVER EVER

Deal with it.

It is that hard. It's impossible. Stop trying.

UNCHECKED! WASTE OF DUBS!

You can't. You won't. You'll NEVER EVER

You cannot lone wolf.

Stop trying.

Liar

Too bad it'll never be that way again. It DID have to be this way. Everything must always be shit!

What about them? Get more creative, dipshit. What do those civic cucks do in the US? Deny work opportunities; change laws so the unwanted population goes to jail; remove welfare (where possible); fund abortion in brown neighborhoods; etc

There are a myriad of ways to discriminate against brown people that aren't "hey let's kill the niggers" user. I think you'll be surprised at how many of those "civic cucks" are simply a wink and a nod away from your position, if you know what i mean. Think about it… do you really think you're alone in this? Do you really think that Holla Forums is the only place where people sit around saying "we've got to get rid of these brown people"? c'mon user. think about it.

get involved, but never reveal your powerlevel. Learn to be subtle and cryptic. Your people will find you. Believe me. But never reveal your powerlevel directly - always a wink and a nod. Get it?

After you take power, you can always find reasons why this one (white) person should get the benefit of the doubt while this one other (non-white) "person" should get the proverbial book thrown at them. It's not that hard. Inaction is your greatest enemy.

You forgot to add Ashes and Echoes, crybaby.

You wouldn't. There's no way you'd be able to. In fact, you'd get turned in by someone here more than likely.

Always. They're really trying to stir us up into preemptive action so they can bring the hammer down.

Yeah, I know. We're all LARPing here anyway. No reason to go all autistic about it, Mr. REDTEXT

I didn't have to! See how quickly you recognized it!

It's just how things are!

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Nothing can ever be good and you know it. The world will always suck and you know it. And nobody will ever do anything about Rotheram AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!

WE ARE BUT MOTES OF DUST IN THE FORCE OF FATE'S GALE!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

Whatever. This is how I post. Deal with it.

There's also the fact that all this LARPing distracts from actually getting things done.

But, I'm convinced that the End is soon to come anyways, so it doesn't matter. The whole world is drunk upon the wine of Her fornication and everyone is damned!

Sure, do nothing and keep fapping to anime and praying to a drawing of a frog. Surely someone else will do something.

LE ASHES AND EGGOS :D

This as well. Everyone should have dossiers on the "Cultural Studies" (etc) professors in their area, NAACP and ACLU lawyers, etc. You get the idea. Those dossiers will come in handy if SHTF (or you can send them to WN groups and they can use the info however they want)

like where I was telling that user how to get involved in politics and get like-minded people elected to office? seriously, the first couple posts were interesting, but now you're just being a faggot

Yes. It's the only place. Deal with it. There has never been any hope.

You are always alone in everything. That's just how things are.

Inaction is all there is. Paralysis is All Consuming. Eternal. WITHOUT END

Nope. No one will do anything. Everyone will continue to slip further under and the world will just always get worse.

Then the Bombs Drop. Samson Looms Niggah!

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

Too bad that you won't get the chance. Those libshits will be the first to perish in Nuclear Fire. Everyone else will get hunted down and camped.

Too bad you can't.

I'm right and you know it. Local politics is all just as rigged as national politics, just in the favor of local business owners and cucks. You are alone. Always alone. Never EVER

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

if we're going to do any of that it needs to be a de-centralized network with no central leadership

For someone who implies nothing can be done and there is no agency at all, you sure do use your free will to post the same derivative drivel over and over again, dumbass.

I said it once and I'll say it again - if you can wipe the shit off your own ass once in a while, you have enough agency to stop being such a useless retard.

look i understand being triggered by some of the violence LARPing, but this is over the top user

JUST FILTER AND REPORT THIS AUTIST

study the communists' and anarchists' manuals. they are total faggots, but they understand insurgent methods

Don,t bother interacting with asses and negroes, he's an old autistic shitposter on the level of Rach.

And that just ends up with a bunch of idiots running around shooting random people with no real goal who get mopped up by a superior force.

It's like you don't understand anything at all.

Liar.

The outright argument is this. There is no agency. None. There is Fate; that's it. You can act like you're not such a useless retard, but everything you do is just going to be co-opted, corrupted and turned to shit by Fate.

ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

Report it all you want. Everything is shit and you know it.

ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

Rach is weaksauce compared to me! And You DO KNOW THAT IMKAMPFY IS RACH, RIGHT?

And did you know that since they control the apparatus at this point that if you try to do what they did, you'll just get killed?

You can filter all you want.

I'm right and you know it.

ASHES AND (((ECHOES)))

What else could there be? What else could possibly happen?

The universe is shit and you know it. Nothing good can ever come of it. It's the very nature of the universe. It's designed to be a prison. You reincarnate for the sole purpose of endless spiritual torture.

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

You are in Hell and I am your jailer.

SAMSON LOOMS NIGGAH!

Filter all you want. I'm right and you know it.

ALL WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

That's a British Sten gun, not one of Luty's designs.

UK YES

Britain's answer to Pakis raping everyone:

What could be done? What could possibly happen that wouldn't just result in failure and misery?

NOTHING

Filter all you want. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. The world is DAMNED AND YOU KNOW IT!

There is nothing in this world but Suffering and Madness.

YOU WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

Honestly, Rach puts way more effort into it.

That's because IMKAMPFY IS RACH YOU RETARD!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

Can you change the midnight lord thing to nightman cometh?

Nope.

If you don't get the reference by now, you won't ever. It's a call out to my old TRS Swaggots. They know what it means. They also know I was right the entire time!

WE WILL ALL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

This is what happens when you take away citizens' right to defend themselves, and raise a generation of cucks who depend on the state from cradle to grave.

And when you realize that once they're broken like that, they can never be fixed again.

YIDS OGRE

Well it's been buried, uncovered, and buried again. I'm convinced at this point that brits find the cycle completely acceptable.

What else could possibly happen? What else could there ever be, but what is?

It's all part of the way things are. It's ETERNAL. ALL CONSUMING. WITHOUT END.

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

Pretty much.

Who's going to defend them from Pakis when all the cops are pro-Paki?

Exactly!

And if you tried to go after the cops, they'd just kill you faster.

There is no way out, but Universal Death.

ALL WILL BE MADE JOYFUL IN HIS ETERNAL AGONY!

Put the UK out of it's misery.

By that I mean armed uprising against rapists and the media that enables this shit.

NEVER EVER

hide your posts long time ago fuckface

stop posting you sperg

NEVER!

Did someone say
EASY MEAT
A
S
Y

M
E
A
T

I can handle all the dirty work. Hell that's all i am doing anyway , might as well do it for the right cause.

that also doesn't apply to shotguns at all. shotguns fire shot, little metal balls all clustered together into a shell. rifles fire a single bullet at a time and the inside has rifling in order to make the bullet remain on as straight a path as possible, since the spinning action makes an object difficult to turn laterally.

the inside of a shotgun doesn't have rifling, for one, so they can't do what you're suggesting with a shotgun. for two, even if it did, the fact that most shotgun ammo has multiple shot clustered together makes that sort of forensics useless, because no one would have much way of knowing what scrapes or scars on each of the little metal orbs was caused by what. It would be like looking at half a fingerprint, not very useful. Finally they would need the physical weapon and do some test firing.

It's next to impossible to happen with a shotgun.

also 3d printing

they deserve it

This is what the future looks like.

Brown and black votebanks voting in left wing shabbos goy whites or jews.

No way out of this apart from emptying every left and jew institution.

i dont know much about that honestly

it sounds like you could make a makeshift firearm but it doesn't sound reliable, like making a shotgun out of plastic. i'm not fully convinced it isn't a meme. offhand it sounds like you could do it and get a few uses out of it, but im not too sure how reliable 3d printing is for firearms.

THE ROT CONTINUES

I kek'd at this.

In the early 2000s I had eurofag friends who loved to signal their superiority over the US, and how much more civilized they were for not having guns.

What now, faggots.

Yeah, and other places too.

sup INTERPOL

Just following orders, fam.

So, what you are saying is, that muslims are immune to all laws, because the cops are scared of being called a racist, eh?

Serious question. You guys can call me a shill but you think cops would turn their heads if a group of vigilantes were to kill these rapists? Or would they actually do their job?

I have to ask, why even HAVE cops at this point?

Isn't it a waste of money?

Semi right,user
It's also because it's Rotherham - Yorkshire ie: THE NORTH OF ENGLAND , the population is poor, white working class meaning the fat,rich,middle-class, influencial ,liberal stuck up southern BASTARDS are going to say 'fuck them,uneducated chavvy shits, their parents are probably racists LOL' on their fucking Facebook.

And to all the americlaps saying "lol, britcucks why don't they do anything, " it's the same reason YOU do nothing about YOUR black on white murder/rape problem - because we can't and none of us want to go to jail.

I wonder how many people who say "if that happened to my daughter / sister i'd kill the fuckers who did it!!" Would actually just go to the police and let the law take its course
Nobody wants to go to jail, and like Horus says - you are no use to anyone in jail.

What we need is OUR people in government, media and in the law. It will take aat LEAST 5 years before we see any change…. but, we ARE winning - putting our ideas out there we are being somewhat influential. Just keep doing what we are doing - digging, learning, destroying mainstream media , pointing Normie's in the right direction.
Be clever… have your talking points memorised, take control of IRL conversations without being obnoxious ..we aren't sjw's
Be active.. Buy blank stickers and write non-autistic memes on them

Start groups like National Action, or something similar, if they aren't quite your taste. Get out there and be vocal… United we stand…

We are starting to control the narrative.
You will be called anti Semitic, racist and white supremesist - because that is all they have. So revel in it. Have your talking points memorised and you won't come across as autistic but as alpha. It helps if you look the part too, so don't be a doughey fuck.

Don't get demoralised - get angry, be wise and others will follow your lead.

Shits about to hit the fan,we all know this here - that puts us at an advantage , believe it or not.. so be ready… Together, we can and will win this thing

To arrest people making posts on the internet of course

ftfy

How obstructive to stopping the Paki rapist network are all the members within your Department of Children and Young Person's Services, Britanons?

This must have been what the final days of Rome felt like; frightened, woeful, atomized, and ultimately apathetic. There's still enough men left to stop the barbarians, but they just won't do it. The decay of a civilization.

TO ANY ANONS IN BRITAINISTAN

Form your own gangs. There are as many pissed off Whites as you all you have to do is find them.

The Pakis intimidated the victims and their families from speaking out. I say return the favor and burn down those fucking rape houses with them in it.

do they have a website?

So, did the muslims use all of those oil profits to just BUY the media and police forces or soemthing?

Hate the Government and not vote. End up on welfare. That's about it. Women aren't fighters. It's up to the fathers, brothers, and future boyfriends.

The parents still believe in Big Government because they're Socialist Cucks, and come from a generation where any violence is looked down upon. "It takes more courage to let your attacker kill you than to fight back and take another's life". This is why all they do is protest and accept the lipservice from politicians and the BBC.

The younger generation already welcomes Rapefugees. I'm sure the BFs will think they are super brave and masculine by accepting a girl that was gang raped by mudshits, and dating her is fighting against Islamophobia and Misogynistic slut shaming.

Shits fucked.

Bump for young children

IDK but is there anyway we can get Trump to acknowledge these crimes and bring it to light? This is proof we need to keep the muzzies out of America.

When this user says form gangs, do so, but be smart.

Don't announce yourselves publicly like fucking retards. OPSEC from the start. Organize among people you trust. Don't do anything over the internet. Don't bring mobile phones to meet ups. Don't talk to anyone else about the group. Don't announce your "war on the system maaaan" like a retard. Don't announce the success of your operations after you do them.

There is coming a time in the near future when the law enforcement system in the west will be overloaded from crime due to diversity created by left and jew policy choices. That means you will be able to act with impunity due to the system being effectively blind. They won't be able to hunt RWDS carrying out targeted killings of politicians, judges, activitists, cops, etc. when they're informationally overloaded.

post more Sandra

Well statistically, Rotherham is the safest village in the country.

Unless you are a little girl.

The little girls were safe. And satisfied.

Including the gang-raped, murdered ones?

God bless, Louisiana!

Their vagina tracks were too small for adult penises to fit into, so they weren't raped.

If you kill your victims they win

What do they win?

I can't tell if you are being extremely ironic/cynical, or are a shill.

Having sex with kids doesn't make sense because they're too small.

That's one of the reason that this thread exists, some people are apparently not aware of this fact, and laws are not being enforced properly.

the only good post in this thread

I think I found a solution to all this hubba-mo-ho.

See, anything is possible. People just need to put their minds on it. Then we can get anywhere.

Enjoy getting pegged by facial recognition software and even gait analysis provided by omnipresent cctv cameras.

right now hes cracking down on the muzzies in the south, so far 7 big muslim families involved in drugs have surrendered to the authorities and over 600,000 drug addicts have turned themselves over to undergo rehab.
meanwhile he is taking a stand on the countrys ((((oligarchs)))).
also he has declared all out war on the communists after they violated his ceasefire, pic unrelated

This helps

She's wearing silk nylons with reinforced heel and toes. Probably a garter belt to hook that up.

Where have we gone wrong? Time were so simple then.

We need to ask ourselves, morally and ethically - does it make financial sense?

She looks a lot older than 16, so I wouldn't really count her. She looks like 45 or something.

We knew this shit was still going on in Derby, Oxford, Rotherham, Telford, and wherever else. If it was happening as of five years ago and some minor arrests were made, why would we believe it would stop now?

Fucking dopey cunt. They make excuses for Pakis, other Muzzies, and niggers while striking at white men.

They don't have any fight. These are mostly middle aged parents or elderly grandparents whose kids are abused. In either case, they tend to be usually working class or pensioners. Middle class families have ways to mitigate risk, although they still occasionally get targeted just the same.

Exactly. Everyone's standing around with their dicks in their hands waiting for the 'responsible' guy to do something. Instead, you get more anarcho-tyranny. At some point, we'll get a breaking point - either the system capitulates full-stop to our will or the enemies' without this tired middle ground. Our enemies are divided, and while their numbers swell by the day, I think we should look to the fact that both their numbers are not as imposing as they should seem at first blush (look at the actual combatants in Syria right now, or Ireland during the troubles for reference), and historically we have outperformed them man-for-man.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDD

Filtered.

Well, they seem to be applying pressure through political and media mechanisms….

IT would seem those have been subverted against us, in their favor, as a population replacement strategy.

That same defeatist attitude is how Britain got into this situation in the first place. You have to rise up and make the state fear you, not the other way around.

I am very optimistic about the future of your nation.

Posts like yours are why Holla Forums is going to lose. You lack any sort of strategic acumen to come up with counters to these problems, and are too blue pilled and propagandized to think straight.

1. Even intelligence officials are worried about the scenario I've presented. It's called the exaflood. You are basically describing a non-stop data system running over the entire of Britain, and assuming the non-human analysis of such a deluge of data is capable at the moment of pinpointing individuals. The analysis side of the software you've described is not even at that level yet, so they still have to rely on humans backtracking through the data like they did on the 7/7 terror attacks. Most surveillance footage is used after the fact, which means if you plan your infiltration/exfiltration well, you can avoid being tracked. Also, the human element of the system is so incompetent that they can't even stop preemptively stop terror attacks by a bunch of dumbasses who had bad opsec (look at the Belgium and France attacks), which implies they couldn't stop a group who were smart from the very beginning. Now factor in mass immigration, demographic changes, and left wing crime policy and you have a recipe for disaster. An overloaded system that has so much noise it is impossible to pinpoint the signals. Additionally, most of the CCTV footage can't even stop overt acts by dumbasses, like rioting chavs and dindus. If that is the case, then it isn't going to stop a group that can blend into the background and are smart about how they operate. You can't infer behavior about someone who acts on the surface like everyone else (as is what good opsec is). So no, your scenario is a boogeyman and potentially demoralizing shilling that has no basis in fact. It's like the moron "space communists" on Holla Forums that think high tech societies can still run in a multicultural dystopia. Technology doesn't trump other factors like societal trends.

2. Surveillance has to run on power. Good luck in the coming years as public infrastructure starts falling apart and maintaining critical electrical infrastructure once the populace starts getting uppity. There are also hundreds of thousands of kilometers of wiring for CCTV all over Britain. Good luck protecting it all at all times.

anyone got a list of feminists in england and europe?

Why is this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

Memory holed so bad?

If you can, try to get Trump or some other widely-followed figure to talk about what's going on in the Raperhams. If all else fails, force in into normie consciousness by getting it to trend or whatever the social media bullshit term is.

A lot of people simply don't know about this, and nothing hits someone quite as viscerally as the thought of an innocent child being brutalized.

I wish the best for you britbongs, I truly do.

Because they need to stop people like us, as our ideals of a national identity are obviously far more dangerous than the rape and torture of our youth.

Vancouver has a few folks. Also Surrey has a lot of redpilled, angry, disillusioned, burned, hatefilled young white men with neither job prospects or a future, but they're all scattered. If we could reach out to them… There's an army willing to gather strength and carve out Territory.

So, if they are "Just doing their job", who decides what their job, is?

#prayforrotherham

How can anyone reject this? :^)

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

I am a Muslim and my brethen who do this are not true Muslims.

#prayforrotherham

I CAN SEE THIS WORKING

hashtag pray for other ham?

nah, fuck off paki

Pretty sure that using that hash tag would constitute a hate crime under communications act.

Sharing such a sentiment in person would certainly be shut down that’s for sure.

archive.is/6jk4N

archive.is/6EMlo

Does that answer your question?

Fuck off and die, all Muslims should be put to the sword.

partially.

Shills or autists detected. Did you guys not see #prayforrotherham? It hits the heart.

Look at the filename on png next time fags.

#PRAYFORROTHERHAM

Paki detected, you and your kind are not welcome here.

Shill calling me a Paki because I want to bring the mass gang rapes of White children to the attention of the entire world with the hashtag

#PRAYFORROTHERDAM

Seriously? You need to try harder.

Satan is right.

But if I lived there, I'd be quietly organizing a small gang to take the offenders out one by one. Slowly. Patiently. They would never know when it was coming.

You don't need guns or knives. You can make weapons, and there are always useful things to hand. I could bash a child molester's head in with a cricket bat or a cast iron fry pan. I'm sure you could too.

Thanks lads

Are you serious? You said "I am a Muslim and my brethen who do this are not true Muslims." I know you're implying that we should post this not that you are saying it to us but anyone pushing the whole #NotAllMuslims angle is a massive fucking faggot and/or Paki.

It seems we have a miscommunication here. I was implying other muzzies would take part and say shit like that. That's why I said "I can see this working." You thought I was saying we should pretend to be muzzies.

I apologize brother. Let us turn our attention to the desert rats who deserve our anger.

No miscommunication, he just thinks we shouldn't do anything to encourage or support the "not all Muslims" rhetoric, and I agree with him. You hashtag is a good idea, but should be initially spread with no reference to Islam whatsoever. Attempt to spread outrage before people realize that the perpetrators are all muds.

what song is this? I haven't heard it in a very long time

WHY CONTAIN IT?

FUCK THIS MAKES ME SO GODDAMN ANGRY. THESE PEOPLE DESERVE FUCKING DEATH!!!
THIS IS A FUCKING CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY GODDAMNIT GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU FUCKING BRITS FUCK.

Even extermination somehow seems not enough, anymore.

This is the state of the real world
Too busy to care
To self absorbed to act
Too greedy to give and sacrifice

I don't fuckin' know.

My wife told me that I get too emotional and heated when I bring up politics shit like this.

How can you not?

Every day I rage just a bit more.

Yeah, isn't the educational system great?

Friendly reminder that a disarmed populace can't do shit.

I imagine an armed neighborhood watch would be a hell of a deterrent. Cordon off a district and put up signs saying "Any Muslim seen talking to underage white girls is at risk of getting a .308 in the head beyond this point."

Wonder what's going on there.

Women have a strange way of keeping calm when shit isn't happening directly to them even if their surrounding is burning down. I long suspect they lack the degree of empathy men have despite their constant whines of muh feels. Look at all their political activism. All of it is either for their own feel good or their own benefit. When have women sacrificed anything that didn't result in a beneficial result for them?

Well that's confirmed.

dubs to confirm the confirm

good larping
we would larp about that in the US where we are sooo much more peacefull

in the uk where guns are banned they would have to larp about things like IEDs and amonia plus bleech = mustard gas
good thing pol is a board of peace and the police are good and will save these girls

triple confirmation

Womyn forever BTFO

if they try to shut it up again

i would aim to make a noise so loud they couldn't sweep under the rug.

random history question:
when the IRA beat your ass they raided police armory for weps did they not?

that would have been scary for those rebels, because once your at war you have to go until you win or the enemy will kill you.
Wonder what pushed them over the line?

Four winds pipe shotgun, m8.

if the police are an enemy agency….

i forgot where i was going with that..
i saw a neat documentary on Oklahoma city today can you believe how dangerous fertilizer is, anyways i digress i will stop blog-posting.

BTW there is a book, the turner diaries. is it banned in the UK? i bet the pdf is easy to grab if not.

don't expand past people you know personally and you can't be infultrated
absolute OPSEC don't talk about it on here ever since this board is only for larping
in the desert we patrolled with 4 or 5 people usually.

to be fair, the British police arrested the fathers of the girls who were raped in Rotherham

pic related

Do you want to move your family to the US and start buying lots of guns? I know they aren't really banned there … but come on!

Gas yourself fucking kike

I can garuntee if they trued pulling that in canada, specifically nova scotia and quebec, the muslims would be told to leave or die, full stop. Alcohol is the only thing sustaining the 2 provinces right now. But the ones who deserve punishment more than the muslims if alcohol is banned will never get their bullet marked "traitor" sadly.

Tweet this info to Katie Hopkins and some UKIP members.

If you start the fire, I will join.

West Midlands here.

If you can make britian not batshit again, can you oust canadas goverment as the govoner general or dissolve canada for shits and giggles?

God speed user.

Pull a columbine be a hero m8. Make sure you plan it out you tard so you don't get shot in the face right away.

MASONIC
MASONIC
MASONIC
youtube.com/watch?v=o7Be_0DAYsg&list=PLZMNsmcKrIViMHR7o7av3g85RfFLpFrA9&index=90

They are FREEMASONS and it has been covered up because it is SCARLOT the whore of BABYLON. People are skinned alive they do this in mcdonalds industrial freezers and in underground temples or in masonic lodges no where else also in homes connected to the "craft"

those fucking cucks can't even n article using the appropriate words!
Deport all Pakis now!

I'll check myself real quick like

Point being, the few arrests they do make are meaningless. Anyone who believes the dozen and change prats arrested as a result of the investigations in Rotherham and so on were even the entirety of the main culprits, let alone their extended network of complicit friends and accomplices, is a knob gobbler. It's a shit show. Large portions of the Muslim communities were involved in these crimes whether on the minor end of witnessing them and doing nothing, or whether they were taxi drivers, kebab stand workers, etc. giving cover to the bigger scum in their midst.

checked

Sounds right on both accounts. I know of some people in person and shitloads more online who fear of the omniscient police state. I try to console the ones who I can with the fact that a state dealing with all sorts of societal decay can't possibly maintain its locked tight surveillance apparatus and, of course, the effective police and military to back it up.

Your average bloke has shit memory. It's not unsurprising. Even if they do remember it, who wants to hear the same old thing brought up time and again? *Come on, George, haven't we heard enough about 7/7? It's a diverse country! Time's have changed!*

The music is a Handel keyboard piece adapted to orchestra for the film Barry Lyndon.

Reposting from brit/pol/:

I don't know why Rotherham's story isn't utilized properly. In just this one city you have over ten thousand girls groomed by muslims from 1997 to 2016. It's been almost 20 years of this. So why isn't a story like this the new face of muslim immigration? Are people just not rubbing it in the face of feminists? Are people not trying to make this synonymous with muslim immigration? Why are people failing to make this on the minds of everyone who even conceives of the idea of muslim immigration? This ongoing event predates the rapid migration and resettlement that people mistakenly believe was only recent. Rotherham's story is the living example of what happens when you let muslims take over an area.

So I ask again why aren't people making Rotherham literally the new name for muslim migration? When people hear the name Columbine they think of the school shooting. When people hear a name like Katrina they think of the hurricane. When people think of Rotherham they should be thinking "the 10 thousand plus girls raped by muslims for almost 20 years." Why hasn't this happened yet? Do people not want to make this a meme? You can tell a kike to get holocausted but you can't tell a feminist to get Rotherham'd? What's missing here? Did the muslims not rape enough girls or did they rape too many that it's just too shocking to speak of?

While the huelympics is going on, the MSM is blowing hot air at teflon don, and shillary is seizing up on stair-steps, why aren't people taking a chance to rewrite dictionaries and redefine Rotherham to mean what it should mean? You don't let something like this get memory-holed for two years, you weaponize it so that people can't disassociate it with muslim+rape+pedophile+~20 years+14000+. Half the work is done for you. Daily terrorist attacks? Big fucking deal. 14000+ raped underrage girls being raped almost for 20 years? Encapsulate it into one name, one word: Rotherham.

Look. We Muslims haven't done anything. We're being framed by the government and you are all lapping it up like dogs.

In the interests of outreach, my fellows and I at the Markazi Jamia Mosque in Rotherham wish to reach out to you troubled nationalist youths and reassure you that Muslim Pakistanis are an integral part of the national culture and wish to nurture the youth rather than hurt and abuse them.

Please call: 0114 244 1500
for a chat with us. We assure you that you will discover what good people the Muslims of Rotherham are, and what the works of Allah almighty and his prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, can do for you.

you can fuck off on all 3 counts ahmed durkabooma

Reported for Muhammadanism, enjoy your ban.

Not a bad idea. They're synonymous in our minds. Pushing it a little further might make it so for everyone else. We need to make sure that Americans and Europeans more broadly are flooded with mention of it, too. It's one of those great black pills for people to look into and seethe with rage for a bit. Anyone who isn't dead inside can't hear about the Rotherham report and want to remove kebab.

We need to let loose the passions of the ones who matter. Find them if you can, throw upon them black and red seeds which will slowly bear fruit of resentment and rage. Righteous anger is the first step to building a bulwark.

C-C-Checked!

I know this to be true.

Its 1,400 not 14,000, right?

subtle.

You know where this doesn't happen? Russia.

So you are saying that the perpetrators and the customers of these child prostitution gangs are not muslims?

poal.me/scezkj

Important poal

reminder that British men love seeing their daughters getting molested and abused by browns

Yea, they love it so much they get arrested when trying to give the muslims a hug.

Never use legal justifications. Law is originally based on moral principle. Given that many laws were around when we were "bigoted" our legal systems have low confidence. Laws can change far more easily than morality. Getting the two confused is dangerous and why conservatives are no money hungry Randians while liberals are hedonists with no self control.

Their daughter are being groomed and raped by kebabs and they give them hugs?!

You know what? Fuck it! If sand goblins want Western Europe to become a caliphate fucking let it. The Anglo is a fucking joke, the viking is a fucking joke. Finnish women fight more then the glorious eternal Anglo/viking/saxon. Germans are a fucking joke.

LARPer

wow Holla Forums really is nogunz

Infantry and combat engineers you will lern the ost useful shit if shtf. If you just want basic training and then an easy job/pay just join other corps

wew

Checked.

It may take something like economic collapse.

that caught my eye too,

127 p/f 22lr ammo will go through a watermellon and 3 25mm thick sheets of mdf.
I'm sure it will through and through on a head.

I'm an ausfag gun owner too, rifles, shotgun & yes, handguns,
That user should be ashamed for posting such stupid shit

West mids also Lad.

The age of the germanics has come crashing down anyone worth a damn died in the world wars

It's already happening on the east coast yet I've never heard of any retaliation from you

Wrong. They let it happen to Ukrainian girls all the time for the lulz.

BRITCUCKISTAN YES

Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm

ROTHERHAM 1400
“There are hundreds of thousands and I think there could be up to a million victims of exploitation nationwide, including right now. Girls in the process of being groomed,” she said.
archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/

Raping white girls is a human right in Britistan

How is this better than just setting fire to the boxes? Delaying the fire for 10 minutes isn't a trade off for having a lit cigarette which leads people to the device before its ignited anything.

Seems like doing a backflip before shooting someone.

I'm glad to see that Brexit hasn't harmed this traditional UK practice

This has far more to do with the culture of Pakistan than the precepts of Islam.

The (((people))) pushing this "everything is Islam" reaction to British-Pakistani community bringing the abuse of street children prevelant in Pakistan, are trying to divert nationalist sentiment towards secularism and anti-extremism strategies rather than border restriction.

A lot of these girls were/are huge whores who would have done this with anyone because their parents are utterly fucking useless at raising children or instilling a basic sense of self preservation in them.

Doubtless some were victims but I bet most would have continued until they were caught.

Big words for a 60% colony.

Brexit winning the vote whether TPTB allow it or not, proves there is hope.

Fuck your defeatism.

3 days with a downed power grid would hypothetically speed things up, in theory of course

Where are they abducting kids from?

There was an article recently on how Duterte's RWDS are BTFOing drug cartels in the Phillippines on an industrial scale. Moral of the story: RWDS work.

You know it will take a total civilization crash to fix things again, it always does.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Army_installations#United_Kingdom

Some guys threw bacon sandwiches at a mosque.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-35865956

I'm not a violent person and I'm not edgy either, but when the time comes my fury will burn with the heat of 1000 suns, I would have no problem personally executing thousands.

This needs to happen more, if those guys were a little bit more covert they wouldn't have been caught, I say nail a pigs head to the door.

Chink here please don't lump us in with that filth

That's britcuckistan for you.

UK YES!

and they think that they somehow better than Germoney or even Sweden

So how's that article 50 going for you?

You cucks haven't even left the EU yet.

This makes the rape and torture of millions of british schoolgirls somehow seem acceptable?

britcuck

Britcuck deserve everything they get. We should get the kids out of there and allow all adult Britcucks to be killed and tortured to death.

Sure they do, "Aryan", sure they do.

Lad do you live in bradford?

hi kike

By the way anyone got a copy of the police report? I lost mine

I second this.

you mean these?
The Jay report: rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham

Easy Meat: media.8ch.net/polarchive/src/1469699550562.pdf