Varg has lost his mind and his friends

Even the GoldenOne is BTFO Varg.

Fan boys accept he is wrong and a psycho old man.

t. Dirty Roman

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155955473
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Golden One and Varg are both pure aids

Why is a Roman in Slavic lands may you ask? Well sir I am doing what Romans do best.

Impreganting little wild forest girls.

the only thing varg ever did that was worth a shit was make black metal. once he stopped doing that he became irrelevant

How do you feel about anglos and romans coming to slavic lands to catch and fornicate with your wild forest girls?

Metal is trash, tho.

Agreed weird man of the burger…. What exactly is a "white" american again? I am pretty sure you are part Brazil.

That's pretty funny, Poland. Almost as funny as you and Ukraine thinking you're actual countries and not part of Russia.

Poland
what is it like having a cultural existential crisis on a national scale torn between being Russian or European?

Go away fellow Amerilards, Poles are Based and future saviors of the European people

People are saying Marcus marched in a gay parade, is that true?

explain why?

Are you sure you're not confusing them with Hungarians?

Wow burger men! Settle I didn't mean to offend first off I am not a man from Poland as I explained I am here to catch hot little forrest girls.

I am a Roman born in the British outpost of New Źealand.

Secound strange men of the burger you seem upset by my words…. Let me fetch your medication I think your blood sugar is low I here your kind requires a large intake of sugar… OK I got your diet needs here let me see…

x4 "Big Mac" 2.5L Of cola and 1/2 a bar of xanax Oh almost forgot the 60mg of oxycontin to go with your Adderall.

Because they're both broken fucking beings that only appeal to the most retarded of superspergs. >muh based Pooland
fuck off with that nonsense already

Is it normal for the strange men of the burger to be always so outraged with everything that is written on the Internet? Why does their emperor Trump allow people of such temperament to own firearms?

Suck my shmoykel, Zbigniew
Katyn best day of my life

In other more accurate words, you're a spaghetti-eater on kiwi island.

Go away, Amerilard

Is this because of a harsh winter in Ameriland? Do they put on large amounts of weight before winter like bears? Do they have small homes to sleep in during the winter?

Shitskins like Roosh live in Poland because its easier and cheaper for them to get laid then in the US.

low IQ rambling
No need for his views

i'm not Poland, sorry if it came off that way
I am genuinely curious if that actually has a lot to do with how your films/art comes off
that cultural existential void seems to be common theme

oops meant that for this guy

and *i'm not, Poland

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155955473
it's true, here's him bragging about it

lol. he is not a bad guy but I find the constant flashing of his physique (shows his chest every video) too narcissistic

he claims it's an act, but some of his videos really make me wonder, e.g. this one, watch up to 2:30.
From the comments, to sum it up:

I think that is the joke thou.

How is that "Breed the abo out" program going where you mixed all the whites with abos to try and get rid of them but degenerated your own IQ instead.

Pretty bad, it was disbanded decades ago.

What a homo

Can't we Mike Enoch this guy somehow?

i think he already mentioned it and nothing came of it. besides, the current situation with varg is going to divide his followers, so just wait and see what comes of it.

First pic is a real Roman (racially speaking), second pic is you.

Is that a recent immigrant or Italians really call this white?The second one is not white even in Brazil.

It's a Sicilian, a lot of them were mongrelised by Arabs. Northern Italians don't look like that.

I actually look like a off brand version of the first pic.

What race am I Holla Forums? I thought Roman… but now I don't even know..

Autisticus spasticus

Ahh I knew it.

Slav

Do I really look slav? I know I have some slavic blood tbh but not much of it all I know for sure is that my grandparents where british but with some slavic background and my great grandfather was italian.

I wanna get a DNA test but it costs to much its really bothering me. Photo doesn't show it but my eyes are amber colored.

I don't want to shit up the board with cuckchan tier shit but can someone actually give me a good break down on what race I am?

This tbh. You genuinely would fit into a Slavic nation. Are you sure you are Mediterranean? Being born in a certain nation doesn't change your ethnicity.

I was born in new źealand to English and Irish grandparents.

I am only secound generation new źealander.

But my grandmother wasn't pure English she said something about czech republic and yugoslavia. Some random ginger girl who is related to me added me on facebook when I came to europe and she is German.

I am %100 sure my great grandfather was italian.

Once I even heard I might have gypsie but I think they where refering to the Irish tinker type white gypsie I have no idea what I am and it is upsetting me.

Slavs here say I don't look salv and describe me as "american looking"

God dam it tell me I am white at least! I don't have Arab or nigger features… See my nose is very white…

Yes, just be glad you're white unlike south Italians.

Don't waste your money on a genetic test, they only have "European" as an option so you won't get the answers that you are actually looking for. The best bet is to trace your family line as far back as you can and find out from the names that they have. It's a lot of effort but it will give you a clear answer.

I can't trace it back is the issue…

My grandmother left England to escape her family and refuses to speak of them… and even if I trace it back like I did all I got was "English and Catholic"

and I can't trace the name back because I ended up with a kike name because some cucks wife fucked some italian message guy in the war then he adopted child as his, he was cathlolic to so how he got a kike name god only knows but its not my blood name.

GOD DAM IT WHY CAN'T EVEN ANYONE TELL ME BASED ON HOW I LOOK WHAT I AM.

Varg said he can look at peoples faces and tell them where they from and he said I was %100 NOT european.

God dam it what am I. Tell me what I look like! What peoples! What country!

You're African American.

You aren't on the same level as the spaghetti nigger I uploaded that's for sure. I would assume you were white just from looking at you.

Let's just say you are European and leave it at that, you could easily assimilate into any major European nation without being an obvious foreigner. That's what really matters. Vid very related.

Varg think anybody who isn't blonde with blue eyes is impure, don't take his word for it. He said redheads weren't white in the past, that is not the opinion of an educated man. You look like you would have passed the Nuremberg racial laws, that is more important than what an ex convict who lives in a shack says.

Calm down being Slav is not so bad.

Wrong video. Still kind of relevant though. Here's what I meant to upload.

Ok how can anyone take him seriously after that?

Gingers are mostly of hebrew descent

Fuck you snow nigger name a African feature on me?

Slavs say I don't look very slavic at all I have no idea why you think I am slavic I have no slaic features look at my nose it isn't slavic.

Well it still matters to me so you can't place my face anywhere in europe am I that impure and muttly maybe varg is right.

My grandmother has red hair and my uncel does to but another uncel is blonde and my mother was blonde as a child but her hair turned black.

What the fuck am I? Just a ugly genertic impure mess? Must I kill varg then myself? Since I am a sand nigger mud eye anyway.

Why can nobody place my face in europe?

To put it bluntly it is because you are a "mongrel". Not in the sense of being mixed race, more a "mongrel" of multiple different European types, I am myself so I'm not insulting you here. It's really not that big of a deal.

Actually sorry her hair is brown like mousey like man slavic girls and my uncel is kinda red well his beard is. Reddish brown with red beard.

Varg says I am not even european and that mongrels are invading subhumans with defects. Should I kill myself?

Does Varg actually answer anyone who ask him to see their race?
Where he told you come from?

He said I was North African intermixed with south europeans and I will die off in the next ice age he was enraged at me because my gf is blonde haired blue eyed.

If you were planning on doing it just because Varg insulted you then yes. If it's because you are a "mongrel" no, I'm only even using the word mongrel because it is the easiest term to use. If you come from multiple European groups and only European groups you are still 100% European. If you are having some kind of identity crisis consider living in America, there are lots of European "mongrels" there.

He's a nordicist, of course he was enraged.

this

Ok that's ridiculous, you're clearly eastern european with some western traits
Buy socks
At least your kids will be 100% white and possibly blonde, 1/4 of europe will be muhammed at the end of this century at this rate.

He was enraged and said she was scandinavian european native but she isn't.

She is from pomerania region of Poland so she may have scandinavian or germanic blood because of the area but her nose for example it totally slavic.

Is it really true I will die in snow? He says that I won't be able to see and that I belong in a desert or jungle with my mud eyes they light amber but he says they have to be blue.

Well I was enraged with what he said… So I did this… Old timestamp for Holla Forums.

I figured if I was going to die off for being a impure north african invade I should send a final fuck you to him.

Anyway after I sent this to him a few months after he called me North African disgrace he kind of indirectly threated to kill me.

Disregard everything that Varg says unless you can source it and check how reliable it is. Good luck with that, his most frequently used sources are his own books.

Well as long as you aren't a non white or full blooded Jew I don't see the problem. You will produce white children and despite what Varg says there is a chance they will be blonde.

That picture probably pissed Holla Forums off, I hope you made it clear you weren't a nigger/Arab when you posted it.

No Holla Forums actually congratulated me and said they where happy that I would produce a european child they didn't care that I had black hair only one faggot went into a rage but everyone called him a faggot.

Holla Forums has lost its way recently

So varg is right? I am a north african hybird subhuman because I have black hair and amber eyes?

Yes

If you go by Varg's definition then Hitler was a north African hybrid.

That's fanfiction isn't it?

See this guy ( ) says varg is right and you say he is wrong.

Show yourself do you even have blue eyes and blode hair? How does that work if my uncel has blonde hair and blue eyes?

Nope. Not even trolling.

Fuck Varg if I am dying off I show him that his women will pick a dirty mud eyed black haired mutt over his autstic ass any day.

Decide for yourself who is right, at the end of the day you are fully European so it doesn't even matter. Different people have different views on the issue.

23andme, ancestrydna, both break it down (british isles, scandinavian, that kind of stuff), and i think most do in fact, i dont know of any that just say european. look at some youtube vids of people finding out their results and see if its the kind of thing you're after

I used to like that faggot not Varg but then he told me to get a 3DPD gf.

The alt-right is turning into a bunch of manginas

unfortunately it was inevitable

will varg ever return to make music?What he do now for a living?I'm not sure if with the dark metal money he can sustain a dozen kids and a howsewife

The Golden shower guy sounds pretty insecure all of a sudden.
MUST HAVE REALLY HURT HIM TO BE THROWN OFF VARGS COCK

If the Sanguinius the holy Primarch of the blood angels tell you to get pussy you must trust him.

Is an octaroon with blonde hairs and blue eyes still white?

No, someone in your family fucked a negro, your genetical legacy is shit to begin with.

It wasn't a negro though.

NO NEW MEMBERS IN MY LITTLE SECRET CLUB REEEEEEE

But it wasn't.

yeah, let me get right on that
should a take out a loan for the down payment?
you fucks will never learn

You both look Russian mixed with Nordic = white

Nope Varg is right. Golden faggot is christcuck apologist this is unacceptable as a pagan.

If you aren't following a native European religion you aren't white.

he literally just released a video called "i was wrong"

Literally just derivatives of the same desert religions of the Sumerians and the people came before them. Paganism in all of its forms is no more white than the faith of Adam. Except unlike paganism, Christianity - the one true religion of the white race - was actually capable of bringing Europe from the prior status of ass-end of civilization to the status of truly unrivaled.

christianity makes no sense

Sure rabbi

lmao no wonder this kid has a youtube channel

Look up this guys history, he had a heavily racemixed gf/fuckbuddy, also he lies alot

kill yourself

yeah I don't want anything to do with your kike religion so I am a kike makes loads of sense faglord.

Europeans had been conquerors before christianity, and had built magnificent civilisations while believing in their Pagan gods, so it's no wonder that this continued even after they adopted christianity.
To say christianity is responsible for prosperity is to ignore the fact that European civilisations had been growing increasingly prosperous through the natural development of society, and also raises the question of why native tribes which have christianity pushed upon them remain undeveloped.
It's almost as if prosperity isn't related to how you believe we came into existence, but the people themselves.

Where are those "magnificent civilisations" today?

Would you describe any civilisation/nation as magnificent in the current year?

I would have to say no to that

Stop doubting Sanguinius, he's the most bro of all the 18 known the Primarchs, he only want what is the best for you.

If you don't breed your race dies, do it for them, do it for the Emperor. Get dat pussy.

lol @ Switzerland

fucking cucks

I hope for your sake that you're joking

please do

Moon conquerors? no and if your point is correct the turks are better than whites.

The better? christian Rome, Alexander lost everything after his dead like Gengis, China is still China, Mediterranean not.

Not at that level ever, the end of the "dark ages" was the end of pagans and muslims and the born of a christian Europe, then the space was conquered. We were forced to wait 1000 years thanks to Kitos war.

From being tortured so the sun can be stay there another day to fully support all drugs America needs is a great achievement, also check spaniard missions in south america, your point is wrong, read a book please.

Classical shitty words after claiming victory, the tongue of shills.

Conquerers off the top of my head are the Roman Empire, the Delian League, the vikings, Alexander the Great.

Your second sentence makes no sense.

I see you don't dispute the fact that Europe was advancing anyway, and instead opt to throw out the phrase dark ages because it sounds sinister.

Abos, tribes in Papua New Guinea, are off the top of my head some tribes that have adopted christianity but remain shit.

Your last sentence makes no sense, but that was a common theme through your entire post. I can't tell if you were dodging my points or just speak English as a second language.