HOW TO END CP AND ID PERMENTLY

[email protected]/* */:~$ bash bancp.sh
Remove id.
Each time CP is uploaded, create a checksum and make all the nude parts transparent, then build a software that will compare the image with the censored one, in size and rotation.
this way, once a image have been registered, it will be banned. in time it will be the end of CP as we know it, and it would not be found on Holla Forums anymore hopefully ID wont not be found too, since it is ironically to be on a imageboard where we are "all" anonymous but still have some kind of ID connected to us.
USE THIS SCRIPT WITH CARE

b95545bfc17971601c3b9476cb250d24863e2800
(REGISTER AND BLOCK UPLOADS WITH SAME CHECKSUM)

NOW MODS if you are too lazy or just don't have what it takes to do this shit, contact [email protected]/* */ and make it happen.

there isn't any cp on Holla Forums

what kind of fucked up world do you live in?

what do ids exactly prevent people form posting cp again?

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

There is no such thing as CP, it's all in your mind you sick fuck.

KEEP FLAGS REMOVE IDs

only if anons can permanently disable them

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

Why do you want flags so bad?

YA'LL FAGGOTS
REMOVE ID AND FLAGS

because they enable american Holla Forumssters to wheel out national stereotypes as an argument in support of their script, to derail a thread or to start a internecine war. it's the self-destruct button.

because

t. Ahmed

Nice try, FBI

OP thinks anime is CP.

There is CP?

For the most part it's just a bunch of pedos talking about how much they love diddling kids without actually having the balls to post it.

ID's stop samefags. Remove cp, leave ID's.

IDs don't stop samefagging you idiot. ID fags really need to think of less retarded arguments.

That one's true enough, it's retardedly easy to sockpuppet even with IDs. It makes it a bit more obvious when one ID stops responding becaues you're using a VPN or something, but it's not impossible.

Ha ha, they literally just started sucking Brazil's cock, that shows how much intelligence they have.
You should do this tho OP, it seems like a smart idea, and you should also go into a career, seems like you have a lot of good ideas.

gaaaaaaaaaaay

also wont work hashes can be circumvented easily

0ffb69: 2 (11.11%)
6952de: 2 (11.11%)
867ee0: 2 (11.11%)
2b98fc: 2 (11.11%)
7ca7ea: 2 (11.11%)
33d8ce: 1 (5.56%)
750da5: 1 (5.56%)
42fdf5: 1 (5.56%)
cc4dd6: 1 (5.56%)
913b42: 1 (5.56%)
3fef80: 1 (5.56%)
f9e311: 1 (5.56%)
3c58fd: 1 (5.56%)

The fbi, I might.. Or at least on my own futuristic angelic servers.

Fuck gimp then, it was just a suggestion and also I meant to make a script of gimp to remove stuff automatically, but a even better idea would be to make a box (like Google's capcha) with a lot of squares inside of it, a grid to be precise, 25(+)pixels inside of each square, then make an application where the reporter has to disable the squares (censur them), the image will not be sent but instead the information on the position of wich squares was disabled, then mod could view it to see if it was done right, and would not have to do it him self (would be a long day) or at least just a few missing pieces of enabled/disabled would be what was required of mod.
When a pedo bear tsunami(/wave) hits a board with same material as last time, it will be blocked because the image with disabled ilegal pixels will be compared by rotating, mirroring with the same size as the uploaded image, which could instead of a whole image just be seperated parts of squares to get a match, this could result in a spam attack where people would upload many parts of the picture, and therefore the software must go after the illegal parts which would be illegal to store unless 8ch.net would be permitted to, if you wanna get rich and stop cp for a long time until a alternative to upload cp would be possible again on the clear web, do this: make this software, host a server on the net where people censor their images just to make an example on how good/effective the software would work, send the link to fbi and ask if they would be interested in buying your software to illuminate cp on clearweb, make a ton of money and stop cp till the day people begins to make scrample software that would uploads the unwished picture with a math code or a QR code that will instruct a piece of software to unscramble the parts/pictures, and perhaps even have a database that contains the info on how much light/darkness there is in each picture and therfore there will be a rise of cp again, since people could at the end just share information on light/shadows to create a picture out of totally random ones containing both light/shadow such as a picture of a zebra.. But then converted into cp..
CP will never end, realize it or make a goddamn shitty system where only the gov decide what gets uploaded to the internet, no YouTube, no Facebook only lies and more lies, perhaps a wikipedia or some sites but only when they had been allowed, mcdonalds.com and shit like that, no thank you..
BTW this censor cp software could be used to ban everything DMCA related before even posted on any site hosting the software or using the service because it could be used to censor everything unless you get all the cp that FBI owns, then process it and tell the software only to compare with those… Closed Source Software (no thank you)

I don't feel joy producing something when I know it will end in the hands of those who protect or is the most powerful people in the world, especially when you can't trust them and they are against some of my views on how beautiful the world could be. (We all being equal or close to)
I don't worry about cash, perhaps because I'm not a slave to it either and I don't wish to become one by supporting those who inslaves us. Also I don't believe in censorship in any kind of way, and I think we have to realise that it is wrong to enforce censor on other then our own systems (such as DMCA), and i think we have a nice system here that does its job when it comes to not hosting CP after it occurs to be avalibe on the site, tho we could do better..

This idea my be developed on, aslong as it supports FreeSoftware OpenSource and is released in the GPL v3 Copyright License

Cheers!

^

The fbi

Stop larping, it's ridiculously easy to bypass a hash. All that you have to do is change one pixel a tiny bit and bam, completely different hash.

Read my latest post or even the whole tread before posting.. Thank you very much..

Your shitty posts are almost incoherent

i've written down your ip. if i see you post here again i will give it to the police

It stops the idiots who don't know to use another ip or a vpn.

if you have a problem with cp go back

Stupidest fucking idea I've ever heard. We already block it with MD5 hash you dickhead. We don't need to empower big corps to come up with even more stupid AI shit.

So ID fags?

this

REMOVE THE BOARD OWNER. I SAY WE VOTE ON A NEW BOARD OWNER AND TELL THE ADMIN

Masterchan…

Are you suggesting that the mods should download cp?

I love scenic walks through anti-ID threads.