You wake up in 1995…

you wake up in 1995…..

walk into blizzard headquarters, tell them to finish starcraft and then punch them all in the throat and force them to disband

but i wasn't even born yet in 1995

Only oldfags will remember this.

Time to invest in Netflix and Google

moot is a fag

moot a qt shota at this point

This makes me really sad tbh. I'll never have that chance again…

Don't want to be a normie; just don't want to be a degenerate NEET with no applicable skills, either. There is a middle ground, user.

Easy.

There really hasn't been anything good in the last 7-8 years, tbh fam. It's the same thing with JRPGs like Final Fantasy. Except they went to shit even sooner.

you can still do all those things, user. i believe in you. your life can start to pick up, mine is starting to again. so yours can too

Thanks user, that's good to hear. I'm trying; I've culled most of my bad habits and I'm working on getting my shit together. I just don't know how to stop being a NEET and actually get a job, a life, and all that stuff.

I suppose

stop posting in my thread pinochet

Someone wants a helicopter ride. You wouldn't happen to be communist?

wrong.

Do I need to continue? I can.

I do hope you're joking, user. The only one of those I even bothered trying was kill la kill and it was asinine fan service drivel, like all anime in the last decade or so. You can go on, but that is all shit in my estimate.

What about non non biyori? Never seen it myself but /a/ loves it.

Remove IDs and flags already.

It's okay, but not that great.

I'll post some actual good anime. It's all subjective, at any rate. Newer stuff just doesn't interest me. It's all hyper lewd, absurdly silly and impossible for me to take serious. I was a borderline weeb in the 90s and early 2000s. The last anime I remember really loving was Code Geass, and that was like ten years ago.

Not familiar.

Great tastes but not within the 7-8 year timeframe user complained about.

Ah, you got me. K-ON! was pretty good; also Lucky star and Haruhi. Weren't they like 2006-2008 though?

i have an allergic reaction to anime, please do not post anymore.

This is actually the correct response; not gonna lie.

Yeah, k-on was 2010-11 though.

Buy ati cards.

Btw, please stop posting moe, its crap.

Now my mother will not have to suffer hell since the day she met my father

You need to watch more anime and stop taking Muslim cock.

Well shit, and here I thought I had something.

Still, F/Z and F/SN:UBW are alright, even if UBW is a bastardized abomination of fan service that's inferior in every way to the actual VN. Their biggest flaw is secondaries.

Poor OP, his thread has been invaded by weebs. I actually feel bad for him. The 90s were great though, better anime, better vidya, better music, better tv, better commercials and no SJWs. It was just a better time.

*goes to japan and assasinates the guy who made anime*

We colonized image boards first.
NON WEEBS ARE CANCER TO IMAGEBOARDS

Netflix released a pretty solid Blame! movie.
kinda messes with the Manga lore but I can't really expect them to fit almost everything in it in just one movie.

Nice Hitler Trips, Germany.

Yeah but anime is shit now- and thus we are back to square one.

EVERYTHING IS SHIT. GET USED TO IT

REMOVE ID AND FLAG YOU WORTHLESS CUNT

You're not wrong, there.

Outlaw star was pretty good.

work and save up money until April 2001, put it all on Hasim Rahman to KO Lennox Lewis, then take all that money and buy up all the Halliburton stocks I can on September 10, 2001.

go back to sleep cause i remember how it ends

and kill myself to avoid twenty two years of suffering.

Thanks user that's incredibly helpful.

You are so stupid. I already explained in the other thread why ids should be off you gay supporting faggot.

careful not to wake up the crazies.

but you have the power to do what could makes things better for you in the future/present

there are no Muslims in Germany

This isn't a joke. You are ruining the board by letting the gays run rampant.

Gays are making Holla Forums great again.

gays are nice people

I sure am glad I have shit taste so I can enjoy all this seasonal anime.

its not gay if its Holla Forums

Too late for that!