Why would they beat a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

Why would they beat a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

Was he working for the mercenary? The muskett man?

Have they started the fire?

DUDE 4U LMAO!

He didn't fly so good.

Now is not the time for a flight Doctor. That comes later.

>>>/hothead/

OUT OUT OUT!

Do you feel in charge?

>>>/cuckchan/

Forgot to sage.

wtf was the chink's problem?
Typical faggots who can't do anything.

He was (((randomly))) chosen, along with 2 other asians and 1 guy of unknown race, to be kicked off for other people (employees, incidentally).
He didn't want to get off, so the airline called the cops and had him dragged off.

Were they friends of each other?

They are not his friends.

This is what a police state looks like…Where have you gone America? :, (

OH MY GOD of all the retarded Reddit outrages, this is the worst

his ticket clearly stated that he could be bumped off the flight. refusing to leave when asked means he was trespassing, and therefore the airline had every right to have him removed

Vid related

He was a paying customer. In non-retarded countries, that means that he gets what he paid for.

he paid for a ticket that had a bump clause. it's clearly stated in the terms.

if you enter a contract without understanding it, you have only yourself to blame.

HOLY FUCKING WEW
WHY HAS NO-ONE EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS BEFORE

it's the same everywhere. read the back of the ticket next time.

Illiterate moron. What is next? Are you going to ask why you can't be standing while the plane flies ?

Things got more retarded because he got his face banged and people mostly passed around the video from a few seats down that didn't show how he got hurt.

Some people think he got hit or something ridiculous, when in reality the cop had pulled him while he was austisticly trying to jam himself in his seat to stay there. So once they pulled him out they had used enough force that he pulled forward too much in the small plane area and his face planted into the armrest across the aisle leading to his face getting a bit bloody.

It's pretty routine. Sometimes it can be an issue of needing the plane balanced so they'll have to move people around or even off the plane. In this case, they had some emergency where they needed to get a few flight crew members to another airport so they were bumping a few people off the flight, offering them something like $800 plus hotel fees. Usually there's someone that'll accept such compensation so they get volunteers, but that didn't happen here so they had a computer randomly select a few to remove.

What the fuck.

what are you not understanding?

Feels good not being a hothead.

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS LIKE
TO BE A HOTHEAD

Which was invalidated as soon as he boarded the plane.
The moment you have your seat, you can't be forced out of the plane, unless you break the ToS, which he didn't at least I didn't hear any reports of him having dangerous materials with him.
Calling in the cops to remove him forcefully was a breach of contract between airline and customer, and United either pays a couple millions upfront or end up in deep shit in front of court.
All this shit is very strictly regulated in order to avoid shit like that, where the airline fducks up thanks to overbooking and tries to minimise the financial damage by shitting on their customers.

Sometimes one has to wonder where retards like you come from, unless you're getting paid to do some damage control.

Shut up.

Feels great man!

NO! They expect one of us in the wreckage, brothrr.

Surely there has to be more to the bump clause than "you can be kikcked off freely without prior warning for w/e reason". It's…surreal.

They offered $400 excluding hotel and another ticket.
So they offered 0.

NO FUN ALLOWED
I'M NOT HAPPY SO NO ONE ELSE SHOULD BE

Idd waddn't de gubbermid. He shud have red his tiddet and tilled de soil on a homested if he dident wadd to risk overbooking.

I will fuck you so hard your eyes will fall out your ass.

Yes, fun.

This is correct.

You can't act like a schizophrenic chink on a fucking PLANE post 9-11. Holy fuck. So he's getting dragged, who gives a shit. Bloody nose, he's chimping out like a madman. All those women: oh my GOD… shut your faces you fat whores.

Can't be forcibly removed once you're magically bonded to your seat? That's absurd. They want to bump you to another flight they can fucking bump you. They sold you a ticket for an overbooked flight when they shouldn't have and you have the inconvenience of de-boarding and then boarding another one. That's bad service. Fly elsewhere. Doesn't mean you can shriek like an autist and cling to your seat.

What is the logic of removing people in the first place? Why get those seats for people who arrived later? How are they more entitled to those seats instead of being moved to another flight themselves?

Since Holla Forums is apparently the only place on Holla Forums to have this discussion allow me to make an allegory.
A man drives to a restaurant and works hard to get there but never made a reservation. The man goes there and finds that it's full and he will have to leave. Out of stubbornness he stays in place, holds up the line, and bitches because he can't get a spot so he is removed by force.
Who's in the wrong Holla Forums?

But he had a ticket so in this scenario he DID have a reservation. It would be the restaurant not sorting their schedule out and having to kick people out of the restaurant to make room for waiters. That said if he had gotten off I'm sure the could have placed him on another flight. While the company was clearer the retards at fault for the whole mess occurring the chink should of just gotten up, would have prevented shit spiralling outta hand.

He apparently had illegally prescribed drugs to pacients, though that's not why they threw him out of the plane.

This where your already retarded from the beginning scenario falls apart.
He bought his ticket weeks if not months in advance of the flight.
If your scenario accurately reflected what happened, a man who had a reservation would be getting forcibly removed from his table so that one of the restaurants employees could have a meal instead.

You are just trying to find a way to go against the grain of what is all around a deplorable situation.

But to answer your question, the restaurant for deciding that their chefs are more important to serve than their paying customers. He was not thrown off because the plane was overbooked, he was thrown off because the airline wanted to send 4 employees on the flight. The analogy more goes

Not even, the MEDIA got his name wrong.

Who needs facts when you can shout?

sorry for the blank post. The thread 404'd when I clicked it so I'm trying to get it to work.

bump