Nigger Mod?

As a long time user of Holla Forums I would like to know why nigger threads are no longer allowed:

archive.is/h6W4F

archive.is/8IZYq

Is the topic no longer politically incorrect enough? Is it because the threads lack the words, Trump or Hillary? Seriously what's the fucking deal? Rach threads are encouraged, but nigger threads get shut down.

Also it should be noted that I was recently banned for bumping a thread about a dead nigger during a raid. Our rap-loving mod, TheRealMoonMan, did it.

This is probably why people are steadily migrating back to fun/pol/.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/poRwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2) posts by this user

I'll just leave this here.

What's the difference between a dead nigger and a dead dog on the road?

The dog had skid marks

also daily reminder if your father never passed down the family nigger jokes to you, you weren't raised properly

I posted a similar jokes thread two or three days before you posted yours and it also got anchored. Mine was open to all types of politically incorrect jokes though.

Mods have been anchoring a lot of fun threads like the Project Murphy thread. I assume the basis is that they're not political enough but who the fuck knows.

How do you keep a negress from going out?

Poor more gasoline on her.

How does a sheboon know she's pregnant?

When she pulls out her tampon all the cotton's been picked.

Pour*

It's imkampfy aka the Rachel Maddow poster.

He comes in here once a day and bumplocks a bunch of threads. Why? Because he knows it pisses us off.

He's a SA goon who also goes by the name learningcode. Heil (our BO) could remove his mod privileges if he wanted to but he doesn't because they're IRC buttbuddies.

How many niggers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

How can you count them when you can't see them in the dark?

Fun is an essential element to Holla Forums. Remove that and all you have is an amalgamation of /newsplus/ and /fringe/.

I agree with you. I can understand that there's been a lot of slide threads and shit threads lately, but if a thread is generally productive, popular, and fits under the general concept of "politically incorrect", then it shouldn't have to be strictly about politics in order to earn a place on this board.

Mods also seem to have a thing against music and art threads.

Now:

What really seperates black people from society?

Prison.

A cowboy and a retard are sitting around bored. The cowboy says, "Let's go beat up some niggers" and the retard says "Okay". They go to the bowling alley and the cowboy finds five of the blackest niggers and starts fucking them all up. He notices the retard isn't backing him up so he looks around and sees the retard smashing bowling balls with a sledgehammer. The cowboy says "Hey I thought we were gonna beat up niggers?!?" and the retard says, "You get the live ones and I'll keep smashing the eggs."

What would Martin Luther King Jr. be if he was white?

Alive.

Why do niggers get hit by cars more in winter?

Because they're easier to see.

then go shitpost on 4cuck Holla Forums

why do we need two boards with the same shit?

kek haven't heard that one before

(pic related)

What's the difference between a nigger and a trampoline?

You take your shoes off to jump on a trampoline.

Fun at the expense of those less fortunate is Holla Forums's bread and butter.

Do you apply the same mentality to the plethora of e-celeb threads allowed on 8/pol/? Or how about the six threads per day made about Trump's rating in some kike's msm polls: omg up 20 pts, omg down 4 pts, neck and neck omg, trump down 2 pts.

The catalog is large enough to house an on-topic politically incorrect nigger hate thread.

you guys cant make fun of niggers, only I can because I have a nigger in my family tree!! just lookoutside he's still hanging!

Two black girls are walking down the road after school.
First negress says "How old is you?"
Second negress says "I dunno, mama lost my birth certificant, and she cain't remember if I's eleven or fourteen."
First negress says, "What's the best thing you ever put in yo mouf?"
Second negress thinks about it for a minute and says "I guess dat would be a big piece of blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream up on the top of it."
First negress says "You eleven."

White guy goes into a bar and he sees the bartender is black so he says "Yo, nigger, gimme a beer." The bartender is hurt and says "Hey, that isn't nice, how would you like it if I treated you that way?" The white guy says, "I don't know, let's try it!" So they switch places, and the white guy's behind the bar. The black guy says "Yo, cracka, gimme a beer!" and the white guy says "Sorry, we don't serve niggers here."

Agree. Also a good way to differentiate cuckchan posters who just arrived: they whine about sliding on a slower board with a larger catalog where good threads can last weeks.

He's the fucking Rachposter? God, is there a fucking board or forum or anything anywhere that isn't modded by some leftist faggots? I know that moonman guy is a sandnigger.

How many niggers does it take to roof a house?

3, if you slice them thin.

Yep. It also explains why Rach threads never get deleted or bumplocked.

Check the two large mod threads on >>>/politics/ catalog for an indepth investigation.

I will never forgive hot wheels for leaving us to make fucking spongebob emojis, even moot was less of a traitor than he is

Why do they bury dead niggers 8 ft down instead of the typical 6 ft?

Cause deep down they're good.

why did the little nigger freak out when he got diarrhea? because he thought he was melting

A guy finds a magic lamp and when he rubs it, two blonde genies pop out and give him three wishes. He makes his wishes and the genies tell him when he wakes up in the morning his wishes will start coming true.

When he wakes up, 50 of the world's most beautiful women are there and he makes love to them all. He gets out of bed and when he opens his closet to get his clothes, an avalanche of gold coins rushes out. Suddenly, three burly KKK men in sheets come into his yard, hang a noose in his tree, come get him, and string him up.

The first blonde genie says to the second genie, "I can understand why he wanted the women and the gold, but I still don't understand why he wanted to be hung like a nigger."

Woah now cripple kike may have been a deformed sell out, but he tried some shit and got fucked over some too - joot fucked everyone over on purpose and lied about it, way worse imho

Fat shaming threads also not allowed on full/pol/. Here's one recently anchored.
archive.is/poRwo
I'm kind of fat, but I recognize this thread belonged on Holla Forums.

Gotta get on that, user. I think one thing all of us have here is a drive to better ourselves. Aspiring to something greater.

Damn son, Dubs twice in row.
Kek demands we burn them black hoes.

Meanwhile

Looking like a bunch of tinfoil retards is the best way to disable us.
Remember that we are winning with Trump, but that is not the next Uncle Adolf.
How will we look when our boy does`t deliver?

Whoa there user, that was an interesting thread. Watch the video of Joe Rogan interviewing Randall Carlson. Really intriguing.

Pissed that they bumplocked the art thread. Spent an hour saving every image and video.

Gas the mods

BOARD CIVIL WAR NOW

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz, Donald Trump and a boyscout are all on Air Force One when both pilots suddenly die of poisoning.

The plane is going down, but there are only four parachutes. Hillary Clinton says "I have to live! Without me, the world might finally right itself and billions would be lost on war profiteering!" So she grabs one and jumps out.

Next, Ted Cruz says "I was anointed by GOD to be the next president after we get Hillary in thereā€¦" So he grabs one and he jumps out.

Then, Obama stands up and says "I am still the president, and I am the smartest black man in the world" so he grabs one and he jumps out.

Trump looks to the boys out and says "Son, I've lived a wonderful life, and I've had my day. My death will not be in vain, so you take the last parachute."

The boys out looks at Trump and says, "Don't worry God-Emperor, there are still two parachutes left. That stupid nigger took my backpack."

spamming about how shitty niggers are isn't really why we're here is it?

Kill yourself

Hey at least he had a better excuse than jewt, if I was a dying cripple I would stop giving a fuck about imageboards too and go have fun while I still can

pfft good prediction