Naughty!~

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mzCI4
youtu.be/AQ6tgoM4Fao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

congratulations

but, you're waifu a shit

Fuck off.

I find that the trick is to blow a huge load right before going to sleep, which is what I did!~~
Slept like a baby.

Oh but I did!~ My greedy cock has it out for me I guess, it wants another go already. Why don't you keep posting for me?

Oh boy, you are greedy~ Has it been hard since you woke up? Must be super frustrating. If only someone could take care of that for you~~

Oh I'll take care of it myself, just keep talking dirty while posting those naughty pics of yours!~

I want to be aroused by this but I know you're both fat and acne-ridden

In a better world you're at least a bunch of skeletons

Well, you better take care of it quick, you don't want it to get so frustrating it hurts do you? It feels so much better when cum is spurting out, you know?

I'm willing to bet that the super lewd Norwegian incubus is cute looking.
I want to believe.

Which one of us would that be?

AJ THREAD

He one that I recently masturbated with in another thread.

I haven't had acne since my teens and I'm certainly not fat, have a look;
imgur.com/a/mzCI4

Gosh, keep posting and I'll be spurting hot ropes of cum in no-time!~

The ability to filter by ID's almost makes it unfair on old daddy GayJ, he will have to take it out on me in bed I guess~~

Somehow nothing shows up in that imgur link. Can you reupload?

That be me, and I can be what ever you need me to~

Me too, I really hope it feels good, there is nothing like starting the day of with a really powerful and refreshing orgasm, it makes you shine!~

Tease my cock just a little more~
I want to cum..

I truly wish flags disappear if not I will keep,stalking you you switched on the animal inside me you semen demon.

You said you'd do it yourself buster, so keep at it! I don't want to her you had a really soft orgasm that dribbled out on your stomach, I want to see piping hot ropes of love juice shooting out hard, getting everywhere! That is the perfect start to an energetic day, you know~
You should fondle you balls when you get close, I find that makes all guys spurt a little bit extra, and a good deal harder!

Fly over, we could fuck all night, sleep all morning and I'd wake you up with a sneaky BJ under the sheets! Nothing like a big morning load to start my day right!

Fuck, just tell me to cum already..

Morning wood is twice a day wtf

Impatient are we? You can cum, but make sure you stop working the shaft when you feel you are on the edge, just go to town on the head and cradle your balls with your palm, I promise it'll be worth it, careful not to burn your hand on that scalding hot boy goo tough, I know a morning orgasm can be intense!~~

I fucking wish but I would be worried about your boi hole I would like to to keep you tight.
And snuggle with you in bed naked.

You say that, but do you really? ~
I don't think I believe you. Why don't you post a cum tribute, so I know what kind of big, manly, loads I'm missing out on?

Oh what a dilemma.. I want to orgasm but I also want to stay here fapping with you!~
Tell me what I should do.

cum

I'm too shy, too paranoid and too worried about the world knowing how much of a faggot I really am.
So no I just can't.
Hopefully you and the other Norwegian fag hook up and you two have awesome lewd times i would be really turned on just thinking about it.

How about we go at the same time? Let's just lean back, relax, and let the pleasure wash over us, knowing that the other is also feeling just as good? I bet I'll shoot further~

You mean you're masturbating too? That thought might just push me over the edge… nh~

I've been going at it this whole thread, teasing the head, it's so sensitive that the pleasure is almost too intense, but I've been backing off when close. I'm ready to shoot it all out, if you are~~

kek

OH CANADAAAAAAAAA

THE LAND OF THE FREE,

AND THE HOME OF THE BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

I'm going to lose my mind over gAyJ and Travis poster why are they hating on the cute Norwegian bottom fag that I'm platonically falling in love with.
It's like they hate fun.

Fuck off faggot. Find your own gay board and erp there.

You really want to cum together~? That's very cute. I'm so close I could let it out anytime, you know.. so your next post, then? I'm cocked and ready when you are~!

I'm so glad you let your hair down and accepted who you are now, daddy. you don't need that woman whore when you've got me

You two faggots will burn in Hell

Lets do it! I'm practically humping the air when stroking, I'm so close. Just a few seconds more, then sweet release!~~

this is illegal and you will burn in hell

Cum to this fag

Non nude child models aren't illegal.

Man this has gone beyond insanity.
Since January 2017 you have been spamming AJ styles non fucking stop hating of fags I know I have my own problems accepting I'm a faggot I might be a Top/switch but still I'm a fag and you know what? people like you are among the reasons I can't acept this.
Stop hating on gays get over it.

Kek

Nope. Go elsewhere homo.

Just ID filter my man

Pro Id fags confirmed for faggots. Fucking fags like you belong on r/gay

I can't there must be a rational thinking person behind that screen and I'm making an honest attempt to reason with him.
I know I might be fighting a lost battle but at least I want to give it a try.
Not only that he almost ruined the erp from the other thread.

Not for me, I didn't even see him~

I never filter people come on man make an honest attempt to reason.

Keep crying faggot. Go erp elsewhere and stop ruining Holla Forums for everyone else.

What reasoning do you want? You gays don't belong here. Fags like you ruined halfchan b with their trap threads and faggotry. You are all over society and the internet and you want to spread it here as well? Fuck off already.

AJ's love of cock ruined his marriage and his life with his kids tbh

I'm sorry daddy :(

Yea definitely, keep venting your hatred for aj since you're unsuccessful in life and resort to erping with obese eurofags on in the internet.

i don't know any OBESE eurofags. explain.

i accidentally ate a mouldy piece of cake about 3 weeks ago and had the plops for 10 years because of it. Your move, skunkberry

I changed my mind I don't want to cum yet.

How do you shit something out for 10 years if you only ate it 3 weeks ago?

And this, gentlemen, is why Europe is doomed. It's sad, but it's the truth. Gods save you OP, it's never to late to quit being degenerate.

you don't.

You said you did.

There is no Germany anymore, friends, only Cuckistan. Germany ceased to exist in 1945.

This may just be the saddest thing, really. Seriously- who actually saves this shit? Who takes the time out of their lives to spam it on Holla Forums every single day? I just don't get it; but maybe I'm just not that high on the spectrum.

i was being facetious and German.

IT'S TRUE I DO COME FROM GERMANY, NO WORD OF A LIE, HAHA HEEHEE HOHO!

Ahahahahahahaha, I just love how the IDs and flags have proven that all the spam bullshit are single posters. The amount of samefagging is staggering, and should be embarrassing.

All the Travis spam, it's ALL one assmad, supremely autistic Canadian spammer.

Are you just made your country is such total shit? Don't like being the US's fucking hat? No other way to deal with that inferiority complex? If I kill you will that mean you win? Maybe you could mention a few unfunny comedians from decades ago coming from your worthless shitstain of a country? Why don't you make like your fucking symbol? You know, the maple leaf, DRY UP AND BLOW AWAY YOU LITTLE BITCH! AHAHAHAHAHA, HOLY SHIT YOUR COUNTRY FUCKING SUCKS!

EAT SHIT, AUTISTIC CANADA-CUCK

Target the norway flag fag. He attracts gays like a piece of shit attracts flies. I will be spamming his threads each time he makes them and while he is posting in them.

Does it make it any less sad if I'm actually an Amerifat but for some reason I have this gay leaf.

Kek. I'm not Canadian, user.

Checked

i remember when i got wedgied at school.
skidmarks everywhere, no word of a lie

KEK

Teach me to speak german, my country does not speak the language of germs

That pic will be Travised soon.

travis got boring for me. Unless you find the real travis and show him the pics and he has a chuckle and can take a joke then its just boring in my opinion

That would be quite a day.

travis lives in germany with me

Can you ask him to sign my knife?

i don't like germany very much, i want to move

Come to California where I live. Its full of faggots, niggers and liberal cucks. It's great.

eww, no. I want to move to the land of the freeee. the UK seems likes just the place

Which country in the UK? England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland?

But then things get interesting:

And then I went to bed, and the dreams started getting even weirder. I keep waking up in the middle of the night with huge erections. Every lewd image looks delicious. I could probably jerk off to OP's pic right now.

But… I can't. I have to persist.

pick one and i shall move there

Northern Ireland. Just try to not get bombed by the IRA.

why would you choose Northern Ireland i wonder?

I actually just chose it so I could make that IRA crack.

how lovely and wonderful

Isn't it though.

teach me German in case i have to live there one day.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

You mean Gaelic?

Dickhead is Cúl Tóna.

Cunt is Aiteann

fuck off you fat ass is Téigh Dtí Diabhail, a thóin mór.

go fuck yourself sideways is Gabh Transna Ort Fhéin

Gaelic is a funny word. it's like you're being licked by a gay

a gaylick if you will

KEK

*licks you*

Don't even think about it. I don't want to catch the gay and die of aids.

i watch the show Goosebumps sometimes

that image is humorous

Glad you like it.

yes.

are you slightly homosexual? You have a lot of homo-erotic imagery on your computing device

Fags are funny. Especially when they die of aids.

y-you want me to die of aids?

Agreed.

I didn't know you were a gay.

everyone is gay in Germany

I thought that was just an urban myth.

i should really visit Germany sometime

I should visit Canada. Wait. No. Fuck that.

where do we go from here then?

Sounds like you have…
the gay.

check out this traah meme youtu.be/AQ6tgoM4Fao

MOAR HALF-NAKED HEAVILY-OILED AND SWEATY MEN HUGGING EACH OTHER PICS!!

youtu.be/AQ6tgoM4Fao

youtu.be/AQ6tgoM4Fao