Thiss board is fucking ded

thiss board is fucking ded

LETS HVE A SEXY WOMAN W/ COCKS THREAD!!!!!!

Liberal detected

PATHETIC FUCKING LOSER WHO HAS NOTHING IN HIS EMPTY LIFE BUT TO HATE OTHERS DETECTED. KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS SCUM!

I don't hate them. I'll fuck a tranny. but just call them what they are, men

Holla ForumsSCUM BELONG IN THE SEWER!

ok now im triggered

ADMIT THIS IS A GIRL WITH A COCK YOU FAGGOT AND YOU'D SUCK HER DICK TOO(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

That looks like a mentally ill man shoving shit up his butt.

Finally.

anyone else really want to suck on that dildo after she's finished with it?

This is a good start but you know there are more of them, especially the ones in the erp threads. Get to it.

Don't be such a faggot and grow up. You'd fuck her and you know it

Triggered the mods too lel

It's a mentally man and all they are good for is being a fuck toy.

Mods get triggered harder by trannies than all the pedoshit I posted

Talk about a repressed sexuality. You can't ban your feelings anyway. It's time to cum to this video and accept how you feel mods

Didn't say I wouldn't. Doesn't change the fact that it's a mentally ill man shoving something up his butt.

FAG THREAD
AJ WILL PURIFY THIS THREAD

YAY DADDY'S HOME

Good thing no one gives a shit what you think lad!

You're the repressed one user. Calling an banana an apple doesn't make it an apple. Just admit you're attracted to a very pretty MAN.

You fucking idiot I was in the middle of gas lighting someone and you're fucking it up

stop saying lad, it doesn't suit french people like you

k

DADDY IS GETTING ANGRY AT CHRIS JERICHO

DADDY IS STANDING UP LOOKING AT THE WRESTLEMANIA LOGO

DADDY IS HOLDING A MICROPHONE LIKE HE HOLDS MY PENIS :3

DADDY IS HOLDING THE BELT HE DESERVES

DADDY IS A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER

fucking sauce

HIV and AIDS

Anthony Cumia approves of this webm

nah…..but jim norton would

if i were a man with the means, i'd create a brothel for all the attention-whoring trannycucks and allow them to live in luxury, garnering a reputation as a den of degeneracy and sexaully libertine values. then in an abrupt change of pace i'd have it used as its original purpose, as an asylum for the mentally ill, then harvesting all their organs and immolating the building in a fire. it would be a false flag in that a tranny that escapes would be blamed, throwing the community into disarray.

would it work lads?

daddy stop teasing~

my smooth boibutt is wagging right at you, my tight hole is twitching and waiting for your long hard cock to enter and smear it with your cum.

trannies wouldn't have good organs due to substance abuse and constant need for external hormone intake, liver ruined, kidneys subpar and i assume some 90% of encountering AIDS

No jazmin lee?