China will develop the first genetically enhanced 'superhumans', experts predict

China is set to lead the world in genetic enhancement, as many Western countries deem this science to be unethical and too dangerous to pursue

archive.is/Wazxt

So they'll turn white?

I'm betting blue.

Or yellow

You joke but this is what will happen in the future. White people are the standard of beauty in most of the world and as genetically engineered humans take off, that is what they will make their children look like because you want your kids to look good. Just look at plastic surgery in Asia (in particular China, Korea and India) where people want to look as whtie as possible. White qualities such as empathy, work-ethic and loyalty will probably also be stressed but I suspect those are more cultural than genetic. Either way, these new humans will eventually be superintelligent white people.

Oh yes, I bet the first things they'll try is make chinks blond and blue-eyed.

they fucking around with FEV?

So they're turning japanese?

Is this going to be before or after half the country stops being dirt poor rice farmers and their ghost cities crumble to dust?

They are backup cities. After a nuclear war, they will just move instead of rebuilding.

This has been thrown around on boards for a while…Chinks and Russians will be the first ones to embrace eugenics, while Yuropoors will race mix for tolerance, NWO business as usual.

All kinds of hair and eye colors probably, with a 150 iq minimum. shits gone be guud

The cities are built decades in advance with plenty of room for expansion while western cities are choked with brown people.
Chinese cities are too crowded anyway so they should relocate the excess to these new cities in my opinion.

Are the lapico's going to engineer empathy into their people, because that is something the lapico's could need.

empathy is problematic, Eastern culture is based on shame and hierarchy than the double-edged empathy after all.
Westerner empathy lead to current Jews' attack by cries of *-ism and refugees/niggers.

So Japs, basically

chinks are hardcore man, they kill without remorse or sadness, no wonder jews are scared shitless of them

Where were you when the Chinese made Japanese Animation real life? Where were you when Japan's best and brightest committed mass seppuku?

The next dynasty will be anime and the world will rejoice on it.

We're all gonna make it brah.

I dont like how uppity chinks has gotten over the years. West biggest enemy is for sure China, Russia is just a big mess.

Only memes can save us now

All they would need to do is throw a splash of caucasoid DNA into their gene pool. It's what basically happened to Nips thousands of years ago, the indigenous people they mixed with were basically proto-caucasoid.
A tiny bit of that works wonders.

My great grandfather was white. It's probably why I'm not a retarded drone like most of the chinks I know outside my family.

Subversion sure worked big time.

I'M NAZI
SON OF A BITCH COMMUNIST
COMMUNIST IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A REVOLUTION?
DO YOU WANT A STRIKE?
COMMUNISM IS PIG DISGUSTING
KARL MARX IS A MURDERER
FUCKING BOLSHEVIKS

Is that who I think it is?

you betta believe it boi

IN THE MEANTIME EUROPE AND MURRICA ARE LEADING THE FIELD WITH UNTERMENSCHES BY RACE MIXING

Can't wait to create a platoon of European supersoldiers with superior reflexes, endurance, thermal adaptation, strength, etc.

(nice)
user, someone retouched his tattoos…

…this isn't the original pic.

LOW ENERGY

I'm no geneticist, but I'd assume you can only stretch DNA so far until it breaks. At least until major breakthroughs in genetic engineering are made I doubt the Chinese could become equal to whites, let alone surpass us.

That being said, I'd assume white genes could go farther than others, they have a better starting point and as such even when gene therapy becomes mainstream whites would still be superior.

sage because I'm talking out of my ass

tfw I'd be perfectly ok with China doing gene editing and creating a super race of Kpop aesthetic, 180-200 IQ, high agency, low time preference 'east Aryans'

It's ironic. The Soviets were the first to ban genetic research, because they didn't want the notion of certain phenotypes being superior to conflict with Marxist ideology.

Now that the West has become more and more pozzed, the relatively nationalist Chinese are now the pioneers of race science.

I gotta give them credit.

Literally all of Holla Forums's problems will be solved soon, unless the US comes up with an excuse to bring the chinks some "freedom" like they always do when non-white countries actually advance.

Yeah. Good for them. I'm pretty black pilled right now. Part of me doesn't give a shit if the ching chongs succeed and become some race of superior slant eyed demigods. If they are able to show such agency and cohesiveness as a race, fuck it. I really am starting to get sick of white cucks. I want to gas my own parents and siblings and friends at this point. They're just such non-salvageable shitheaps. They are unthinking drones filled with liberal talking points who are unable to absorb new information, and they unconsciously imitate the Jew as best they can. I'm getting close to the end of my sanity… starting to fantasize about offing myself if only because I know it would be quiet and still if I did. I can't have kids anyhow, so it wouldn't be a huge loss. Nice and quiet and peaceful darkness.

fuck off, sinophile

PLEASE, MIGHTY KEK, MAKE IT HAPPEN

wew!

you don't stretch genes, you turn options on and off, which produce proteines which define the human.

I don't think I really need to explain to Holla Forums why we absolutely need this to get started right now- actually, we needed it to get started twenty years ago. Genetic inferiority is the cause of each and every one of our problems. Nigs nigging is the obvious one, but there's susceptibility to drug addiction (don't give me your free will bullshit; the human neocortex is a small layer atop a gigantic machine over which it usually has shockingly little control), obesity, plain old stupidity, and a million genetic diseases, many of which render the afflicted humans susceptible to everything from early aging (we don't need any aging, actually: see pic) to horrific brittle bone diseases that put server administrators in wheelchairs.

tl;dr:
GAS THE SELF-PROCLAIMED ETHICISTS, POSITIVE EUGENICS NOW

Well, they are already trying to contain China. I'm not worried, they won't be able to stop the jungle slants to build the projects that bypass the US. Will they come and deposit 500 billion bucks in Thailand's exchequer and turn the US into a worsened version of Brazil because they have a petty-peeve?

Those great levelers chinks. *weeps tear*

don't forget height and facial structure. they're basically going to make their people as white as possible without simply just fucking whites. this is literally the West should have just genocided the rest of the world and colonized it.

Their market is about to crash though isn't it? Or did it already?

If they don't crash it immediately before and right after Trump becomes president then it might be able to limp along for another year or two. But something big and bad is definitely going to happen within he next four years.

We call it The Happening around these parts, friend.

Nothing to worry about lads, chinese lack the "do things properly" gene just like all races apart from northern europeans

You really think so?

Which anime?

Im sick of you niggers putting trash can sources like this in archive.is form hoping people wont call your shit out.

Fuck off.

I have a fucking chink phone and it has more performance than the overpriced garbage apple sells.

Asians and northern Europeans are the only groups capable of committing suicide properly.

This would of been possible in the US over 20 years ago if it weren't for (((judeo christian ethics)))

witnessed

Aww c'mon that sounds like selfhating memespouting.
Are you living in america or what?

Not really.
Just google "male chinese topmodel"
While being tall and having the sharper features of the northeners is sought after they dont fetishize us like the koreans do.

Its gonna be tall, yellow slanteye, black haired superchinks.

We undoubtedly have been doing research on this in secret for years.

lol i bet my life all the races will want to be taller, stronger, smarter, and light skinned with light eyes

so basically theyll become white, well sort of, until actual whites just upgrade themselves to super white and the giants of the old will roam the earth once again like the times of noah.

this is amazing theyll all just fucking genocide themselves into becoming white lmao

Get back to me when it's 2 years old and tell me about how well made it is

so what actually gonna happen is that it's gonna turn out fine in the beginning and then later on some nasty side effects will show up or they will fuck it up at the start and they will come out deformed. it's china were talking about so you can expect them to fuck it up

Depressingly likely.

Yoshii did nothing wrong

So we're going to have 'Captain China' instead of 'Captain America'.

Are you implying they will give an actual shit about their test subjects?
They should have learned from Maos follys by now that just trying something out with the whole population at once is retarded.

They'll probably all just end up looking like every Korean after plastic surgery. It's going to make that joke about every Chinese person looking the same come true.

Exactly. Putting all that money into empty cities is better than letting it all disappear with the market collapse

This is a lie. The communist party of China are unlocking their people's true genetic potential by bringing back the ancient chinese race who created all of their language and culture.

China was once ruled and populated by an African race, an ancient admixture of the Changz and Sheid tribes of Africa, who settled near the Yellow river after traveling in a flying pyramid they built in a collaborative project. Back then, it was a utopia where old black men sat on the porch and drank tea while strong 6'5 black chinese boys practiced Kung Fu and refined their minds and bodies, unlike in Europe where everyone but the rich were miserable serfs and kids were stunted in growth and performed dangerous child labor. China use to be the most prosperous nation on Earth, until evil jealous white men destroyed it.

They dealt addictive opium to keep the black chinese man down, and China was invaded by the entire white world when they tried to stop it. The evil whites had also stolen their ancient chinese military technology, including the ancient Afro-Chinese invention of the bolt-action rifle, which China had forgot how to produce on their own because they were a pacifist nation. Even then, drugged and unequipped China took all of the West united to defeat.

Not very much later, the Japanese, a evil East Aryan race, invaded China and genocided all the blacks in the northern territories they occupied because they were jealous of black intelligence and physique. They then replaced them with obedient small cock mongoloids brought from the North and memory holed every mention of the indigenous black Chinese to conceal their war crimes. Those mongoloids also then migrated South and intermixed with the last surviving Afro-Chinese, giving south chinese their darker skin color. The selfless blacks in Southern China chose to sacrifice their superior genes so that their children wouldn't have to suffer from institutionalized racism of the system the Mongols created.

Mao, who was actually a black man, saw his nation of proud brothas get destroyed by whitey, and sought to make China great again by importing millions of strong intelligent Africans to study at Chinese university. But no amount of young black blood could drown out the dumb worker ant mongols and bring back China to undefeatable superpower status. Until today.

I fucking hate the christcucks, kebabs, kikes and hippies getting in the way of our genetically pure aryan ubermensch eugenics program

That's some top tier shitposting there, mate. 10/10

man they butchered that series in the anime
so many degenerate sick feelings just didnt get translated into visual/audio format from the manga lad

they'll be sure to brainwash them into communism or something; otherwise they'll revolt against them with their intelligence and strength, that is, if they actually get anywhere with the genetic engineering

The Chinese can attract Western brains to meet certain technological and knowledge gaps. Today our scientists are extremely constrained because of the (((contemporary professional ethics))) and lack of financial resources.

In China they have total freedom and resources to research in any areas.

The US does eugenics too.

They kill off the stupid people with vaccines, GMOs, rat poison in the water (sodium fluoride) and cadmium. There is a war against the stupid fraction of the population and their sperm counts are down 90%.

The elite in west are trying to destroy republican government and bring in fascism or authoritarian government via immigration and race mixing.

At the same time, without eugenics they realize the population and empire will collapse from stupidity.

The elite may get behind a white nationalist movement if it means keeping the common wealth together.

WE
WUZ
CHANKZ

What a stupid thing to say. No, they aren't killing off the stupid with all that kikey shit they are doing, they are TURNING average Aryans into idiots with all the estrogen they put in the water supply and all of that stuff.

If you ever been to the west coast, would understand exactly why.

MacArthur was right, US should have nuked China and Korea when they had the chance.

Why do non-whites even come here?

Don't they know they're inferior and we don't want them here?

Nah, they'll probably just copy another sheep. Pic related.

Won't they need access to European genes for that?

Mac was old school WASP, knew what side the bread was buttered on, like Patton.
Its a shame that the hardline never made it past 1946, just the smarmy hebe worldview.
If things keep going the way they do, Patton statue will be removed from Westpoint. When that happens, it is the end.

the song for the second one is Helheim by Wardruna if theres any new fags interested

Why the self-hate? I live on the west coast. Asians are superior to whites in many ways, and are the only other group that could sustain a huge, productive civilization. Even Hitler freely admitted this.

Is it because they're kind of Jewy? The greed of the Chinaman is pretty legendary around here, but at least they're capable of producing things on their own instead of being middle men.

Make them glow in the dark too.

Helvegen

how could you possibly think that he's literally talking about stretching genes out.

shit my bad

china already made yao ming by breeding together two basketball players. that's just beginner level.

Cina rike super mega Cobra
Itf you deal longly wit it, it strike back and kill you, itf you

just walk away and get a stick and a bag and put the snack in the bag than its defenseless. The real reason why we need Donald Trump as president as he'll defuse the Russians and thus China will back off with less support, if we can get a stronger economy if Trump builds the wall and throws out the Pajeets then we truly MAGA

It's the same thing. Slanty eye as slanty eye.

Instead user form a Volk user, if its in your blood and those around you then you'll easy find a fighting force. Train for drills, even branches for starters too understand group tactics. Figure out at least the most important resources of your area and how they could be defended. This will all become useful too you.

You'll feel much more terrible being kicked in the head by niggers/spics thinking how all your ancestors led up too this, you did not fight when you had the time and means too form a very good and perhaps successful defense against your enemies. If you were too die then, you might be worthy of a ballad or song in our collective memory.

I too live on the West Coast of North America. The Asians were nothing but a lorded over people unable too think or make anything. The west changed them, in the wrong manner I might add as we didn't go for the throat and instead let them fester with our technology.

Look how China was copying city's of the west where nobody can live in them? Are they really productive and great when the things they mass produce we originally thought of? Greed is not the lord of all anyway, its only a means too an end, and if you don't know that end, then you loose your footing on the path towards it.

Enlighten me, please.

Holding science back because ethics is a mistake
Not everyone can hold these values, and they are all subjective.
All you will manage is to slow down your own progress while others do the research anyways

I'm glad this is happening first in a country that hasn't been subverted by jews. I know megachinks would slit my throat without an afterthought, that's fine, I'm just glad that pandora's box isn't being opened by the worst ethnic group ever, first.

HOLD THE FUCK UP

So you be saying we wuz some kind of KANGZ N SHIT?!

Yet again, we have christcucks to thank for this.

fuck off retard and let the übermensch play

Well it's mostly the fault of the kikes but yes, christcucks do most certainly play a role in this, in every thread about these kind of subjects there's always at least one poster who claims that we should not be involved in these kind of scientific procedures because his jewish fairytales tells him so.

I thought they'd already started.

Bullshit.

I think Christ wanted us to get to a stage where we could modify.

However, there's too much institutional corruption to do this.