All hail Stu Snyder: the savior of the cartoon industry

All hail Stu Snyder: the savior of the cartoon industry.

Prior to this man becoming President of Cartoon Network, let's face it: almost every single cartoon on the air was shit. Literally. Jim Samples fucked up CN by getting rid of the 90s Cartoon Cartoons and replacing them with Squirrel Boy

Then 2007 hit. Based Stu came along like a Guardian Angel and brought us such gems as:

Among other cartoons. As a result? We're in the Golden Era of cartoons. Things have literally NEVER been better and it's all thanks to this man.

So again I say: all hail Stu Snyder! And thank you Stu for finally making cartoons watchable again. I'm extremely sad to see you go, but your positive, revolutionary effect on the industry will be remembered for decades to come.

Thank you based awesome chill cool handsome GOD Snyder! Who's with me? Let's honor and talk about and express our gratitude towards this great man and his great accomplishments in this thread. Three cheers for Snyder, hip hip hooray!

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/s/95feef4e4e/482883-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome to Holla Forums, friend! Please leave immediately!

Here's you (you). That is some sublime bait. The > Gravity Falls is what really sends it over the top.

No, I'm saying that cartoons are *better* now than ever before.

Did you even read my post?

wasn't this the guy that wanted CN to be all live-action?

Wrong. Jim Samples was the one who instigated CN Real with the Re-animated movie in 2006. He also greenlit the Out of Jimmy's head show, but left before it was finished for airing in 07, just in time to dump his mess on poor Stu.

Blaming Snyder for CN Real is like blaming Obama for the 2008 Recession.

Started out good, but got eh.
Alright. I enjoyed it.
Never seen it but the mom is hot
Enjoyed the original incarnation, haven't seen anything else
Lite Aqua Teen Hunger Force started out okay but became a soap opera.
Ushered in the era of tumblrtoons and hipsters dominating the industry. Seasons 1-4 are pretty solid, though.
Never seen it. Seems like another slice of life tumblrtoon.
Good.
Never seen it, but fanwank made me avoid it like cancer and grow to hate it
Enjoyed what I saw of the first two seasons, they actually made a somewhat funny sitcom
Never seen it, heard accolades but apparently black face?
It's shit.
He's alright, though I doubt he ushered this in himself.
Pic unrelated.

Secret Saturdays is pretty damn good user. Its got a Johnny Quest Vibe and has good action and cryptids. It was one of the few good remaining action shows on cartoon.

Also sauce for pic?

It's not much but here
g.e-hentai.org/s/95feef4e4e/482883-2

thanks user.

Does that trigger you, nigger?

isn't there, user

isn't there

No, that is literally all I heard about it

I don't know user, is there?

Snyder was the one who viewed CN as more of a boys' network, right?

Yes, but who cares about the opinions of women?

Be thankful nigga
The few episodes i saw were pretty ok, but i haven't seen it complete so i can't talk about the show's overall quality

I don't know user, is there not?

Clarence starts out good, gets really shitty midway through season 1, then slowly increases in quality and by midway season 2 it's as good as it started out as.

honestly you have a point.
Not sure if we're in a golden age but we're doing better than we were a number of years ago.

god damn that is so fuggin kawaii and sexy. I need to see more of this.

thank you user.

funny coz the creator got fired from CN and feminists celebrated it on twitter.

Manual thread repair

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Thank you friend

Snyder is a Jew.

It's getting fucking old, Putting all the antisemitism together makes me think all of America are fucking jews.

And it seems even the most disgusting jews fuck more whores than you, see Danny Sexbang.

Provide some evidence

Also who gives a shit if he's a Jew

Betty Cohen, a Jew, was the founder of CN and the one who brought us shows like Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, and Courage the Cowardly Dog before resigning in 2001. Are you now going to stop liking those shows because they were made by Jews?

Because jews did everything evil in the world user!
INB4 This but unironicly INB4 jew sucking lefty