So now that Just in the Shell has released and flopped, what anikino do you think Hollywood will attempt to make next?...

So now that Just in the Shell has released and flopped, what anikino do you think Hollywood will attempt to make next?? I'm thinking something like Cowboy Bebop or Naruto.

Peter Jackson's Evangelion.

If it turned out like the Lord of the Rings and not The Hobbit, I wouldn't mind this.

Because it's flopped - nothing. Anime is safe. For now.

However here's a list of things they were trying to ruin for the longest time:

Akira
Alita
Bebop
Eva
Macross (Robotech for you plebs)

There's also supposedly a Naruto movie in development, too, isn't there?

that's recent, those have been in development hell for years.

Argento Soma

Idk, I've been seeing various rumors about Naruto for what seems like years.

just shitposting, actual announcement was in last few months

Doesn't matter. Anime is fairly mainstream now, about as much as comics when they first started making capeshit. Just go into any "cool" store like Hot Topic or Spencer's. There's anime shit everywhere.

Yes it does. Name a single not capeshit-PURE-MURIKAH thing that was made and flopped and then we saw more of it.
For pedowood? Not in a million fucking years. Unless some hipster douchebag director pulled it through by having his daughter raped, nobody up the Tinseltown knows or cares what that chinese animeh shit is.

It's called Firefly

It's literally the perfect anime to adapt

only if Tarantino directs though

Firefly is Outlaw Star

Watamote staring Ellen Paige.

Arguably better than its source material

no

Yes, and so is Oldboy.

No
>>>/reddit/

Yes, and so is City Hunter.

More tokusatsu than anime/manga, but it could easily go super robot in the sequel.

Panty & Stocking live action remake when? With Maisie as Chuck?

Just reverse the role to young japanese girl moves to LONDON.

karen is a whore

Video Games movies always flop, yet they keep making more.
It is. They just made a Ghost in the Shell movie, and like I said you can find anime merch in every store. I've even overheard random niggers talking about it.

meant for

Maisie would be a better choice for Tomoko

>>>/Suicide/

Tomoko's not that ugly.

I could honestly see them making a Phantom blood movie. It's probably one of the safest Hollywood movie plots that any anime could make. A man wants revenge against his vampire adopted brother for killing there father. They can't be called out for whitewashing, which is probably something there looking for in a anime. The one thing they'd have to change for the normal audience is the ending, which will piss off fans, but everyone else couldn't give a shit.

Sure they can. SJWs would still cry whitewashing even if the characters were white to begin with.

meant for