Holla Forums reaches 1338 users!!!

IDs and flags make Holla Forums great again

8ch.net/boards.html

Nice

We will make Holla Forums, Holla Forums again.

Mostly flags, IDs could go

ANTI-ID-AND-FLAGFAGS BTFO

Hate to burst your bubble but the reason for this is ID's. People have to change proxies/vpns in order to samefag. Also, people feel they have to use vpns/proxies regardless because they feel less secure with ID's/flags in place.

yes
this is mainly what has caused it

Maybe certain posters should stop being newfags and realize their info is being collected whether they use ID's and flags or not. Only samefaggots need to worry about anti-samefag measures. A small price to pay for a better Holla Forums.

This is the 3rd thread you shilling for this.
Hope you see why flags are a bad idea.

This is the 3rd thread with you shilling against this because you got BTFO for loving brown cock.

You totally got me BTFO.
How will i ever recover from this.
Sick burn commie.

There used to be 3D bees and stuff in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Where did they go?

You won't. Your choice at next election will be a kike or the woman that destroyed your country. Welcome to the caliphate of Germanistan, Ahmed.

I'm using a USA proxy. Why does it show me as Canada?
Is there some regional data in 8ch cookies or something?

Wow, what a great International Pedo Forum!

Congratulations, everyone!

Thats rich comming from a russian. Pic related.

Suck my balls, faggots

Difference is Muslims in Russia know they need Russia, not the other way around as it is in your country. We do not treat them as not to offend them, as you do. We also have guns to kill them if they step out of line, you don't. You are cucked, Russia is not.

I thought you were aiming for 1488

Still voting in Merkel I see. Such a good goy!

Actually Germany has guns, although to get them you have to go through a ton of bullshit (A bunch of licenses) to get them. They also can't even make their own guns from their own home. I bet you can't either, cuck.

So what you're telling me is we have a samefag problem, and IDs are helping to drive them to desperation? Because that sounds like progress to me.

Sure thing ivan, if that makes you sleep better at nights.

t. noguns

CUCKED

t. russia

Unlike Germanistan who do not believe guns are needed for self defense

Well the difference is that Russians also have to self-defend themselves from their own, while we just need them against migrants.
Let alone that it was the policy of the occupiers to grab civilian weapons and lowering gun liberation.
If we would liberate our weapon laws again, half of the world would likely chimpout over this.

stfu Germany before I send the Red Army to topple down Berlin again

wtf now i hate Hitler