So /pol, can we figure out wjo this nigger is

In a recent campaign stop in a Union Hall in front of a sparse crowd, at about the time when some liberal protesters began to protest, Hillary Clinton suddenly froze. She looked dazed and lost. Seeing this, a group of men rushed to assist the candidate on the stage. One man however gently pats the candidate’s back and then says, “Keep Talking.”

This man is still unknown although the web has now reported pictures of him at several outings with Hillary – assisting the weak and tired candidate. The fact that the man gets on stage, touches Hillary and then tells her what to do next, is very questionable.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/hillarys-dark-side-strange-man-observed-hillary-leads-questions-health/

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/breaking-hillarys-handler-carrying-auto-injector-syringe-anti-seizure-drug-diazepam-8007016/
youtu.be/azUpfzDNxpw
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?tabIndex=1&candidateCommitteeId=P00003392
dangerandplay.com/2016/08/06/hillary-clinton-stroke-seizure-coughing-fits/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258858/Secret-Service-agents-view-Hillary-worst-duty-assignment-consider-assigned-form-punishment.html#v-4352200500001
archive.is/EOjbL
archive.is/zBFGA
archive.is/nRPMN
archive.is/HU8CZ
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oh-hillary-handler-carries-diazepam-pen-seizures/
archive.is/Y1iT5
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/07/31/doctor-says-hillary-clinton-is-fit-to-serve/
gettyimages.com/license/110165063?language=en-US
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682689/Bill-Clinton-dons-blue-suede-shoes-walk-family-dogs-Masie-Tally-New-York-Hillary-visits-daughter-Chelsea-10-5million-condo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f--sakIve2Q
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06DUBLIN130_a.html
archive.is/LW3TI
archive.is/TVwd9
archive.is/yT2Jy
archive.is/KH9Wu
secretservice.gov/join/training/fitness/
archive.is/UMau1
archive.is/gbcX7
archive.is/KH9Wu
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/08/armed-with-junk-science-and-old-photos-critics-question-hillaryshealth/
archive.is/ELtlh
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19465
ebay.com/bhp/secret-service
twitter.com/_AltRight_Anew/status/762718618249367552
archive.is/20mYm
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/08/is-this-hillary-clintons-medical-handler-dr-oladotun-a-okunola-m-d/
archive.is/Q6ndI
benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha01.htm#15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its donovan

He's her doctor.
theralphretort.com/breaking-hillarys-handler-carrying-auto-injector-syringe-anti-seizure-drug-diazepam-8007016/

lol who cares
it's just a nigger
forget about it

yfw you know Trump also reads the gateway pundit and will see this

Fuck off shill

Scared of a nigger? :)
You're not a Holla Forumslock.

Where did I say I was scared of a nigger?

And why the fuck am I responding to a CTR cunt?

Hillary is a total disaster. She can't even finish talking without some assistant showing up to pat her on the back. Sad!

Yeah neither are you.

I've been posting on pol for 2 years now, longer than you jewberg

Like some others said, it could be her doctor. Unusual for a doctor to follow someone around like that but then again, this is Hillary. It may be her own medical caregiver which is more likely. If we knew what he actually was then that would solve a lot of issues.

You're obviously a shill. Fuck off.

I suppose the last one is interesting. What distinctive visible features of that device marks it out as a syringe?

Here's the picture.

Yeah, If we could figure out who he is, we could send a shot right into her port bow

#HillarysHealth is trending right now on twitjew

Perhaps the "journalist" wrote this was too weak and tired to run us through what actually marked it out as a syringe.

Also some common sense should make us wonder why he had diazepam in his hand if she wasn't having a seizure. Just showing it off?

Filtered. At least other shills are entertaining. You're just boring.

What distinguishes it from a magic marker though?

There is no needle or plunger.
It's not a syringe.
It might as well be a mouth fedora.

right. he is her doctor, but OP is looking for a name so we can dig for more info on him

This is good. The more people pester her and hound this guy, the more we will learn about this situation. At some point, if he is secret service, they will say so, like the time that secret service guy chokeslammed that photographer at a Trump rally. They had to clarify that he was secret service and not some random security.

youtu.be/azUpfzDNxpw

00:47 white dude on the right. Pulls something out, fat nigger tells him no, he puts it away.

Syringe?

What distinguishes it from a syringe? What magic marker would this be? Why would he be holding a magic marker? Why does he have a special pin that the other secret service people do not have? This is why we are digging instead of brushing it off. Brushing this off without looking into this is stupid.
She does have a long history of documented health problems so erring on the side of a medical issue is not out of order.

Sign language interpreter

I do feel bad for her, If she is in bad health, it doesn't matter what she has done, she needs help. period. That's where I differ from most Holla Forumsocks, is I'm kind and compassionate. You can disagree with me, and wish I were dead (even though you know nothing about me), but I'm sticking to kindness. No matter who you are.

He's too handsy with people to be that.

The burden of proof is on me to prove he isn't holding a syringe?

I have no idea. I still don't know what started people thinking it was a syringe other than a tweet.

That hands thing is weird. I have a doctor and she would never touch me like that. Wouldn't want her to.

If he was her doctor, why is he mostly focused on the protester?

If you want people to think it is a magic marker then yes. If you want people to stop looking into this then yes. We're trying to figure out who he is first since that may shed more light on things and that is information they can be pressured into releasing or information that can be gleamed from examining records and databases.

She has a lot of health issues. Known issues.

He really comes across as a caregiver. Even more so, there is another picture that has him holding some dudes hand that is taking pictures with Hillary, forcing the guy to hoverhand. That seems extremely odd.

The other idea is that he is secret service but with special medical training. He acts beyond that of a normal secret service person based on the pictures alone. All the more reason why we should look into this and figure out who he is.

Listen to what he's saying to her. He's calming and reassuring her. That's not what the secret service does. The secret service forms a shield and starts firing.

He is Hillary's bull but Bill is not around to prep him so he is ornery

fuck off shill

This is true. This differs greatly than what went down with Trump's protester who rushed the stage. Same situation yet they acted different despite the fact that they are supposed to follow a particular protocol for given situations.

Top kek.

Yeah I didn't think he was Secret Service either. They don't give the president or candidates directions, and they aren't fucking fat.

Trump has his own SS agents, and has had bodyguards and private security for decades. I figured it out in the first ten seconds of seeing the guy. Trump sure as hell did too.

Transdermal jet injectors are pretty common. Devices like it have been around since the 60s.

He's some kind of "body man" like Huma. I'm guessing he has a physical therapy or nursing background. If he's an LPN he can even prescribe medications.

She's so desperate for power she's willing to fall apart at the finish line, country be damned. And it's been her intent to sell us up the river from day one. She's an enemy, and even in her weakened state she's incredibly dangerous. Sympathy is for the meek and the vanquished.

Calling it a magic marker was that guy pointing out that with no distinctive features visible it could be anything pen shaped.

Even if she has health issues its silly to assume everything her staff holds is a syringe unless proven otherwise.

I'm really starting to think this bitch is an empty shell who is being controlled.

That Huma chick seems like she could be a jew in the shadows type. Nigger handler man seems like he has way more than a professional interest in her, considering all I've heard about how she treats staff. Maybe he's her Eunuch

At first I was skeptical about the syringe theory but it is starting to make sense.

If that is diazepam in the syringe it would also explain her stairs problem. Diazepam (member of the valium family) stops your legs from working when combined with alcohol.

guys, I'm for trump too, I just had sympathy for others, ok? God, yall are so fuckin mental, its not even funny. Show compassion for another Human Being and your automatically a shill, CTR or an alien who needs to be killed for "the good of humanity". Yeah, Well, those without compassion for others wont be laughing much longer. Have some empathy for your fellow human race guys.

No thanks buddy, it's killin time!

Fuck off you concern trolling faggot.

why? unless someone is a threat to you or your family, you shouldn't want to kill someone.

Heels could explain her stairs problem.

Tell that to the Marines and state department staffers at the US consulate in Tunisia.

wouldn't be surprised if you live in faggot ville usa in ur parents basement with 10000 rounds of ammo which will never be used cuz someone will break in and kill you in the night by slitting your throat.

you seem like such a nice person…

Hillary is literally a robot and needs a human handler with a laser pointer to guide her from room to room. Wew lads, what have the aliens done to us?

Link is the article doesn't work worth a shit.
Check this instead, Hillary freezes because of some stimulus off-camera.
A protester makes an animal noise and may be dressed in a fur suit (imo) which caused a mindfuck and shutdown.
BigNig rushes over and not only takes control of H but the SS men. He is giving orders to the secret service, it's very obvious that he has final say on everything that happens.
Pretty disturbing.
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

This doesn't explain why we shouldn't look into this or push an idea that will force a clarification that if ignored will hurt her standing.

Again, I still see no justification from you for not looking into this or even assuming it is a syringe. Why should we assume t is something else?

At this point you're just looking for excuses for people to sweep this shit under the rug. If so, kill yourself.

why all the conspiracy theories on this simple issue? Its her health guys, nothin more, nuttin less

It does have a distinctive feature, a ring pull at the end. One photo has it highlighted.

Its also not what doctors do, unless they're psychotherapists. Seems odd for a medical doctor to tell her to keep giving her speech and then stare at the offending protester.

1. If she has a problem wearing heels, then she would wear flats. This is not unheard for women to do unless her problem of walking in heels came on suddenly.

2. Those heels are not high in the least.

That's not what secret service people do. That's not what happened with Trump despite being in the same situation.

Caregivers would do that though.

Look at the body language, he isn't just a doctor, he is in charge of the security detail, they follow his precise instructions and he is hands-on with them too.

Also a real doctor wouldn'tneed an auto-injector. He would use a syringe loaded with a dose tailored for her bodyweight.

She wasn't this bad off when she started planning her run for office. She assembled a political machine, and it will keep itself running until she drops or gives up. Her personal staffers will be fiercely loyal to her for both ideological and careerist reasons.

Think of advisers and priests assisting a decrepit Queen. They're carrying out the memory of her more youthful will.

I think the a lot of people in the DNC didn't really want her, but she has leverage over enough of them that they didn't have much choice. Biden would have been a much more plausible candidate, as would Sanders.

When I care what you think about my character I'll let you know.

Ok guys I figured out what it is. He is protecting her with a plasma shield like in Star Wars, I just called up JJ Abrams and he confirmed it. False alarm, her health is fine and the SS is way more advanced than we thought.

I was thinking more of a precautionary measure so a presidential candidate doesn't slip and hurt herself, especially because she's stair climbing in heels and they're paid to protect her. Doesn't seem like an odd thing for them to do.

Jet injectors can be dial-selected to a specific dosage, depending on the model.

I hope she dies on stage debating Trump because he stress triggers her into a seizure.

Busy "correcting the record", eh guys?

Riddle me this: Are campaign staff members allowed to give the candidates Secret Service detail orders?

only because he is Jedi

1. Then she would wear flats.
2. She would switch shoes since women's flats are not large and are easy to carry
3. She is obviously struggling. That is beyond normal and she is obviously exerting her weight on them to stabilize herself meaning she is has poor balance already.

At this point you're just looking for any excuse to ignore this and sound like a CTR shill. We're going to keep pushing and looking into this and you can't stop us.

looks more like a lipstick than a syringe

Lipstick is much smaller than that.

This season of teh ELECTION is the best season in history.

If Trump doesn't pull out a cane and beat Paul Ryan on the floor of Congress to within an inch of his life, I will accept laser light Hillary shitting her pants on a debate night.

Scott Adams and Cernovich think the guy may be a hypnotist as well as a medical handler. He needs to be identified.

Mediocre shitposting.

Why would the nigger be carrying lipstick around? Are you retarded?

Witnessed.

have you seen the hiv rates of niggers? They're all closet faggots. But yeah, dat right dere is drugs.

Maybe it's hers.

The thing is, she jumped when he touched her, though she looked relieved when she realized it was him. She was REALLY nervous, even scared by the heckler or whatever they were. Trump reacted fast when he heard unusual activity behind him, whipping around to face it and reaching into his jacket, but Hillary seemed more frozen with apprehension. Especially given what a relatively toothless kind of heckler that was, I found her reaction surprising and a bit pathetic. This is someone who should be used to dealing with the public, full stop. I find myself wondering how managed and controlled (and kept drugged up?) she actually is. We think of her as the shrieking virago who is always barking orders and in charge, but what if she's as much of a puppet as anything, and forces beyond her control are dictating her every move? Weird thought and scarier actually than Supervillain Hillary. I don't feel sorry for her at all, nobody should, but this is an illuminating moment–no pun intended.

Given all we've heard through the years from quite reliable sources regarding both Hillary's attitude towards "the help" (and her racism?) her comfort level with the big black guy is surprising. I could see him having been her personal "keeper" for a long time. Maybe kind of a "Driving Miss Daisy" type relationship?

We need to know his name. Can anyone make out his badge?

A presidential candidate under the microscope of a general election is among the least likely people to switch heels for flats because they're more comfortable.

You may be right though, and a 68-year-old having heel pain isn't that remarkable either or an indication that its a diazepam syringe.

I wonder also–given how afraid she seemed, is she regularly fed death threats which may or may not be real? I assume she gets them, but…

Very interesting. My brother is a hypnotherapist and also retired police/celeb security (he's met Bill Clinton, but not Hillary, unfortunately.) I'm going to have him watch this and see if he has any impressions worth discussing.

That's right. Keep correcting the record follow white supremacist. As a fellow 8channer I too am tired of all these recent homosexuals implying being queer is wrong ruining our political thread board.

Not an argument.

The "magic marker" explanation is an alternate hypothesis dumbass; so yes, if you assert it is a magic marker, you must have some evidence or reasoning for that claim (just like the syringe people would).

Nice info, but is emergency benzo administered using those?
Splitting hairs anyway, it seems to be an injector of some kind, especially with the ring pull which is visible in some shots.

see

That's bullshit and you know it. She is a politician and a former first lady. She should well understand the PR aspect of the election. If she is this unprepared, then she is worse off than we think or an idiot. Neither helps her.

The excuses you CTR shills come up with. Mere heel pain would not explain it and if it were, it would be another reason why she is not fit for the office since we have not seen other world leaders hobbling about like a elderly nitwit like her.

And your mask slips. Filtered CTR.

There is no way they will ever have a live debate, it isn't possible.

So I looked through the balloon scene (at end of DNC when Bill was playing with baloons and Hillary was exiting stage and flag fell over) video trying to see a high res image of this doctor or whatever the hell he is and possibly the badge he is wearing. I dont think they publicly give out names of SS and shit or even her detail/staff. The best way of finding out who he is:

1. Look at JPEG metadata with labels in it that might list his name in previous photos. He might have been a Staffer that got added to the SS and his name might be in there as a staffer or doctor and we could ID him.

2. Find a high res shot of his ID somehow

3. Look through Clinton public campaign payroll if he is staff. Warning huge number of pages autists only.

fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?tabIndex=1&candidateCommitteeId=P00003392

He appears to be overweight to be SS

Lol.

The PR aspect of the election is why she'd wear the shoes she thinks looks best rather than the ones she can most comfortably climb stairs with.

What stairs problem? What did I miss?

Whats freaky is he seems to have authority over the Secret Service, you see him ordering them away.

Is there a shadow group above them and is he part of it?

If she had heel pain she would just wear special shoes. I walk with a limp due to an old ankle injury that never healed right but I don't need 2 people to help me up stairs.

No, it's a shit inference.

Magic Marker hypothesis and evidence

(E1) The object has no distinctive features.
(E2) The object is pen shaped.

Therefore,

(H1) It is a magic marker.

(E1) and (E2) are contradictory. You've stated that (E1) has no distinctive characteristic, yet you've also said it has the characteristic of being pen shaped in (E2), then concluded it must be an element of the set of pen shaped things. The fact that you've pointed out a property/characteristic that leads to a set of things shows its pretty much a distinctive feature. inb4 a counter-claim about the meaning of distinctive (that's in your court, not mine).

That's not the only thing wrong. Not only is this contradictory it's a bad inductive inference: you've inferred from neutral evidence. (E1) is neutral; it could infer anything. To say something has no distinctive features is to not draw any explanations at all from it.

So no, the magic marker hypothesis is shit by its own reasoning.

Shit argument.

Saying something is "silly" is not an argument. If you are saying it is an absurdity, then argue for its absurdness.

Must-See TV? The ultimate reality show.

I'm sure if he's on the payroll he's a medical doctor. Maybe even a high profile one, I'd look up Parkinsons/Neurology Nursing Adminstrators/Doctors in the Boston/DC/New York/Philly area and see if he fits the profile.

Maybe there's a fluff piece article like "this black doctor overcame X to become X" or something too

Shades of Mars Attacks.

This too. She'd probably come prepared too.

We need to have some brave soul go to a Hillary rally and find out, maybe take some pictures while pretending to be a Hillary supporter. He may have a badge that says who he is or something distinctive.

Yes definitely time to send some little birds out to hear what songs are being said at Hillary rallies. They're so small though it would be hard to infiltrate.

Yes, it fucks you up with even a tiny bit of booze. Is Hillary a secret drinker?

My elderly mother's knees are shot to shit, one's been replaced and the other's ready, and she can go up stairs far better than Hillary in that pic.

Looks like a balance and coordination issue as much as strength, since it's taking two guys to help her out–which ties in either with medication problems, overwhelming exhaustion/sickness or drunkenness. Her very low heels have nothing to do with her difficulties. My wife agrees, btw, and she knows heels. Anyone who can't walk in those things Hilldawg's wearing can't walk at all and it's definitely not the shoes.

Not of a syringe you autist.

Definitely not absurd to assume because someone has health problems that every pen-shaped item held by their staff is a syringe. Of course.

>HELPING A FUCKING PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WALK UP 10 STEPS
Right.

We'll have to go in sjw disguise. Problem glasses and even dyed hair. Talk with a lisp and act as faggy as possible.

Who would have thought this election cycle would have one of us infiltrating a political rally like something out of Mission Impossible?

Autoinjectors are generally not advised to hold in your hand like a pen unless.
1) You need it like now
2) You're qualified to carry one for administration (aka doctor)
The problem is its far to easy to accidentally jab yourself with one and your own life can get very complicated all of a sudden.
They should be kept in their sealed container until needed. Its like a loaded gun, you don't wave it around unless you know what you're doing.

An additional story, I was in the USAF and we were getting our NBC training (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) and the instructor was showing the autoinjector pen which is used when you get exposed to chemical agents. He made the motions to show how you administer it to yourself. Problem was he actually did it….accidentally.
needless to say we had to call medics and he took a trip to the base hospital.

That's not the argument I made you ludicrously stupid, inconsistent prole. I'm saying that is the characteristic/properties claim is the one you are agreeing with, which you did here:

I made no claims at all about the syringe hypothesis (hence the red text). Only about your garbage PR shilling "arguments" here about magic markers, which you didn't even try to undermine, so I'll take that as you being incapable of doing so.

Not an argument. You've just restated your proposition above with an air of reddit smugness. You've made no claims about how the absurdity. Let's look at your garbage claim:

(P1) Hillary has health problems.

Therefore,

(C1) The object in the photo above is a syringe.

Therefore,

(C2) The inference from (P1) to (C1) is absurd.

The conclusion (C2) is not supported. It's merely stating a property of the argument that you haven't shown. It's garbage, much like the rest of your posts in this thread. Possible also a strawman as well, given other facts we know about the black guy's behavior that we could include in the premises.

Bit is heel pain, chivalry or diazepam + alcohol the most likely conclusion?

Hard choice tbh.

Was this at Kadena by chance, if so I can tell you some additional info on that incident, the name of the airman and some other funny shit

Maybe he is a medic and not a full fledged doctor?

I agree. I doubt he is a full-fledged doctor but some kind of medic or caregiver.

Yeah, because when you're being helped up the stairs like a decrepit geriatric it's important to appear 2 inches taller.

What the fuck are you on about, m80?

She wasn't only wearing them to traverse stairs.

Anyone think this might be a controlled leak? They say Trump was doing that so so she maybe doing that as well.

Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) can prescribe and administer medication, and take on the role of primary caregiver.

Most people understand than an LPN is less qualified than a doctor, and often less competent.

Her health is in the hands of an underqualified dindu diversity hire.

We have 90 days left in the election.

Who wants to bet three hundred dollars he can keep her on her feet that long? Any takers?

I mean really now.

That or he is a special officer with the secret service playing a dual role. It would explain him trying to direct security. The other thing we may be missing is that whole force of her could be private and that guy playing a dual role. That said, I'd laugh if he fucked up and killed her.

I'd be surprised if that were the case. Her campaign does not seem competent enough to do that too. I'd wish they'd try so they can mistakenly release too much info.

Evidence?

Picture only showed her being helped up some stairs in her heels tbh.

Doubtful. Hillary is known to be disdainful of blacks, yet this guy is as close to her as Huma, directs the SS detail and stabilizes her during public appearances.

He is going to be her personal doctor and hypnotherapist, just wait until he gets identified.

She has no reason to be helped up the stairs while being in that much distress unless she has issues. If she has a history of this, she would wear flats or shoes made for foot pain. If it came out of nowhere then that proves how infirm she is because she is the only candidate at this time that is having this issue and thus that is a problem. If she has a history of foot pain then she is stupid for not coming prepared and wearing shoes that are not reliable and thus she is proving once again she had questionable judgement. If she needs that much help because being supported by two full grown men when climbing up the stairs is not normal unless one is infirm, then even more reason to doubt her. That said why shouldn't we look into this?

That said you sound like a CTR shill. I'll give you one chance then filter you if you have nothing useful to say.

This is true. Or she has something on him, like Michael Jackson and his doctor.

Very astute, user.

I doubt secret service. He almost certainly exceeds the BMI threshold for obesity. You can't be SS if you can't pass the physical.

He's almost certainly a LPN or physical therapist brought on for her health issues, and they're dressing him like an SS agent to make him blend in.

Authorized staffers of the candidate/president can direct the Secret Service detail. White house staffers communicate with the SS on behalf of the president all the time. It would be very tedious for the president or a candidate to have to personally instruct the SS every time they planned or attended an event.

Unfortunately it's going to be up to people like us because the entire media industrial complex is carrying water for this shitshow.

God I hate them.

This is a pretty good article, and he hakes a good point

dangerandplay.com/2016/08/06/hillary-clinton-stroke-seizure-coughing-fits/

A lot of people are divided on whether Clinton's "seziure" was a real spasm or silly physical humor. It's likely it was a real seizure she was playing off, which people who have seizures get good at doing.

An old friend of mine used to be a Methodist preacher. He's been suffering very small strokes for over thirty years. The last time he preached he had a moment where he skipped a beat, but picked up and kept going. Later he confessed to me that he'd had a stroke but he managed to conceal it. And I wouldn't have really noticed if he hadn't told me about it.

do go on pls.

Proximity to power and a good paycheck will make a lot of people into ardent loyalists.

If this guy was a nobody MD, LPN, or physiotherapist a year ago, and now he's two steps from the white house, his loyalty is already bought. No blackmail necessary.

I get the impression that the Hillary political machine runs more on bribes than threats.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258858/Secret-Service-agents-view-Hillary-worst-duty-assignment-consider-assigned-form-punishment.html#v-4352200500001

Here is another video of him, interestingly he tends to remain behind her and closes the door behind her. When he turns around I am not sure but it looks like he MIGHT have a firearm on him but I am not sure because his jacket is ill fitting. He seems almost drunk or slightly high when he goes to close the doors and you get a good look at his face.

Maybe it's the guy who checks that she doesn't get out of line. I don't know but I can't help thinking of that big agent nigger in the final season of Prison Break if anyone watched that.

She's probably on all kinds of drugs and maybe he realized he gave her too much that day and decided to step in.

You make very good points. If he is a nurse, we'll probably really have to send someone then to take a look at his badge and possibly take pictures (the latter seems unlikely).

They do have the money for it.

OK. He was a SrA or A1C at the time, he told me this story while teaching as an SSGT instructor at ALS.

He is also a JEW. No shit, an actual JEW and he has a Bachelor's degree.

When his Japanese wife was pregnant he came home drunk from Gate 2 street, dropped his pants and pissed directly into the fan in front of his bed.

He had a real problem with some black ALS instructor (dindu cunt), she ended up outjewing him and had him nailed for "Conduct unbecoming of a Leader" as he was fucking some Juicy chick on the side cheating on his wife. Gossip was that it was another instructor who was married - and he had to take the full blame for her to keep her job and marriage.

Saw him when I was outprocessing at the Hospital, got forced back into his original AFSC.

It's not an uban legend, I met the guy and he admitted it.

Can't walk up the stairs, can't stop having strokes and seizures and falling down. Can't stop betraying America, can't stop licking snatch. Can't stop taking naps, can't stop herself from shitting her pantsuit. Can't stop lying, can't stop taking bribes.

Not a very presidential candidate in my opinion!

Between all the cash donated directly to her campaign and the vast sums dumped into the Clinton foundation from basically everyone, they can give any VIP aide they like six figures for the rest of his life.

If she wins his paycheck gets transferred from her campaign to the white house budget, and when her term is up he picked up as an expert advisor to the Clinton Foundation. Or hired on by one of a hundred wealthy friends. Not to mention his own earning potential if he writes a tell all book.

They can promise a guy like him the moon, and give him most of it.

You know it, Donald!
At this point there's no way he doesn't know it. It's just a question of how he uses the knowledge. He's made some sup par moves lately. I hope he has a good strategy on this one.

Which begs the question, why the fuck did the establishment choose her? They could've chosen Biden or pretty much any non-name democrat, anyone would be better than her.

Trump was still a touch nervous. IMO he needs to go full Samurai state (I am already dead) and proceed that way. Then he'd be unstoppable.

Everything in her life was done so she could be the first woman president. This is why she wanted to join the service at one point and become an astronaut at another. I honestly think she has held other women back from running for president because she wants that place in history. This is partly why Warren did not run, citing that "the game is rigged", indicating she knows about a lot of the corrupt shit the DNC and Hillary were up to. This would also explain why she was backing her so hard despite being stabbed in the back by her before.

They picked her because they could expose her crimes any time they want and she'd be executed. Plus she's a sickly old woman. She's the perfect puppet who will never fight back or disobey them.

Tim "I've been kidnapped" Kaine is an equally weak and controllable puppet.

archive.is/EOjbL

Think about this: If Hillary was literally suffering dementia, nothing would change. The media would continue the cover up, she would still be briefed on how to tackle debates, her political campaign machine would continue tirelessly working toward getting her elected, polls would still be rigged… And if she made it to White House, and her dementia became so poor she barely understood that she was fucking president, the whole fucking political machine and the kikes close to her would run the presidency by proxy through her zombie-like shell, with not a single word from press as to the reality of the situation. This political abomination that has been propped up is so corrupt and inhuman that she doesn't need to be mentally "there". It's a fucking nightmare.

Which is exactly why we need Trump to just fucking plow through the whole fucking system and run it right. Even with so many odds against him, I believe in Trump.

He does really look like he's part of the SS detail. He integrates well with them, and moves like he's one of the team.

If so he's still one of the strangest SS man there ever was. He's obese, and he's working in a personal support role that the SS never does.

Hillary has had this brain damage since her collapse last year. Plenty of time for her existing security people to get used to her problems and take on a support role.

If no one ever manages to ID him we'll know he's actually SS, and not a hired medic.

This is true as well.

That's exactly how Reagan operated during the last few years of his presidency. Rumor has it that during the Iran Contra hearings he was having trouble remembering his own name.
He had a lifetime of a highly-disciplined actor's habits to fall back on, so he managed to play it through.

All I want is one debate between her and Trump. He could crack that shell with a snap of his fingers.

God he's such a wildcard. When he's on point he's a level 20 wizard. But he's made some shitty blunders this campaign, too.

I don't know. Not much has worked against him. The only thing I can hold against him was letting Rato stick around as long as he did. Beyond that he has worked a decent campaign.

On the other hand he acts more like a personal caregiver to her before anything else, which is something the SS normally doesn't do.

Allowing Rato to build up his following of delusional Cruzlims was a mistake.

underrated psot

I agree completely. Hillary just has to be able to access her memories on how to speak and debate, for the upcoming debates and rallies (unless she just never bothers to do a fucking rally), and then once in office she can just basically do almost nothing as the political machine around her mostly controls the US for her. But I think Trump will destroy her. Unless… Surely they'll have debates, right? Our system isn't so fucked that they'd not do a single debate and just allow the media propaganda to keep shilling, and just ignore the lack of debates? I don't think they could really do that but… huh.

She keeps ducking and trying to schedule the debates during football games like she did to Bernie. The media then went and lied, saying Trump is scared to debate her. It's appalling as fuck.

Are you fucking kidding me? Well of course she's going to do that. Is there any positive angle here user? I'm somewhat out of the loop.

Trump has called her out on it and made a point to point out that she is doing the same shit to him that she did to Bernie. Trump is pushing back on the issue as well, so I doubt he will play along.

To be expected of Trump. Hillary can't do it much longer, lest her support shrinks as people become appalled at her blatant attempts to hide the debates. The debates will be great to watch.

Knowing Hillary she'll find a way to indefinitely do gymnastics around the debate.

It would backfire, I'm sure.

Indeed.

The funny part is, Trump has been on point, using her debate dodging to remind Bernie voters of all the shit she pulled on Bernie, this being among them as a way of showing she hasn't changed. We should honestly push that idea as well and show that Hillary is up to her old tricks again.

By the way, the "sceptical" "fact-checking" website Snopes.com has been going full damage control for Clinton lately:

archive.is/zBFGA

archive.is/nRPMN

Im not saying it was for sure valium or medication, bit stop talking if you have no clue what you're talking about. Autoinjectors or pens won't have a long needle and plunger like you see in movies. They're discreet and easy to use; the needle is very fine and short and actuated by more of a button, than a plunger.

Lpn is lower than an rn, they most definitely cannot prescribe meditations. Youre thinking of a dnp, or a crnp

I mean if we are all looking at the same gateway pundit article then you already know diazepam comes in an auto injector. They dont carry an ER with them on the campaign trail, why is using a pen so hard to fathom?

see also 1986 through 1988 (probably earlier). Reagan wasn't able to decide what to eat for breakfast much less policy.

Hell, Huma probably already writes all of "hillary's emails.

Is Holla Forums being shilled by Holla Forums staff?
Is the new orwellian named /newsplus/ supposed to replace us?

You can find lists of her campaign staff but there is 700+ of them and I get the feeling this negroid isn't on any lists. I've seen lots of pictures of him from this cycle but other than the one with the ID badge no others.

that is not how someone would hold a magic marker. It's a syringe, more about it here:

archive.is/HU8CZ (same link as above).

she has been walking on those low heels for years, flat shoes would be a bigger obstacle for her.

see the pic and link in here and in the OP

there have been alcoholism rumors, and there are pics of her drinking (not sure if those are from 2016)

the walking issue could be stroke related too. but if she is on valium half a glass of wine will make her sink through her legs. And there will be occasions where not accepting a glas of wine will be awkward.

Its her doctor. She needs a doctor with her at all times. He's in that picture on the front page of drudgereport.com right now helping her up the stairs she's sick as fuck I think its because she hasn't been able to consume as many babies souls as she's used to because of all the scrutiny so she's getting weaker.

Yes but there is another female with longer heels on walking up the stairs with no issues or help. There's no snow or wet leaves or anything, those are just regular stairs and she needs 2 people to help her. It's pathetic.

can any medicalfags confirm that is an auto injector? I've only ever dealt with epi-pens and they are are way larger/look different.

Dude seems to be some sort of personal assistant/handler possibly with medical training/part of her psd.

can anyone with skills somehow photoshop something onto those shades to make it look like she's looking at something funny on her phone?

What's the badge on his lapel?

Why did someone as rich as Clinton hire a fat nigger as a doctor?

She couldn't get anyone better?

Its a flashlight you fucking morons. halfchan and reddit already have this figured out and you idiots still haven't.

I'm assuming he's way more than a Dr, a Dr does not go over to Secret Service staff and tell them what to do.

Also, here is Hillary at the top of the steps and still being supported strongly for some reason.

It looks like it could be the twin snakes around a staff with wings that is a sign of the medical profession. I'll see if I can find one in the red/gold.

Unsurprising.

Ok, so what sort of retard walks around carrying a flashlight in brightly lit corridors? Also, I think you are referring to the other video of the dude at some balloon dropping event when he is see holding an actual flashlight…. Unless both that event and the image of him holding the 'drug pen' thing are both at the same vent within minutes of each other?

If that was why, it would be terribly advised. The optics of womyn candidate: the campaign being flanked by two relatively big men who are visibly supporting her extended arms as she feebly hobbles her way up a small flight of stairs are godawful for the narrative the Clinton campaign wants to catch on.

Maybe he's delivering your custom fleshlight.

COUGHING FITS

PANTS WITH SHIT

So you are allowed to film at campaign stops, right?

If someone had gotten a video of this, it would have gotten millions of views on Youtube.

People need to start going to Hillary's campaign stops and film everything.

What's this eggshell coloured wire thing?

THAT'S BONE

What did she mean when she said "Trump and his kids have killed a lot of animals"?

… is that a shit stain?

something that will fuck your shit up.

I'm not at liberty to say

How many people has Hillary indirectly killed?

100's

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oh-hillary-handler-carries-diazepam-pen-seizures/

looks electronic, judging by how the cable attaches. Its also that distinct medical electronics color.

That would depend on if you consider her votes for Iraq and Afganistan and her advocacy as Secretary of State for Libya and arming Syrian Rebels (ISIS) to make those wars' kills count to her bodycount. Accepting the loosest possible definition of indirect kills, she must have killed at least 100,000 (many of whom deserved death, but that's aside from the point).

Source: archive.is/Y1iT5

My only wish is that Trump imitates this nigger on the debates and starts heckling Cunton with "its alright keep talking" every time she makes any pause

They know she's sick. I think the plan is to get her in before its to late thus giving the Jesuit Kaine full power of the White House. The Jesuits will then have control of the Vatican and the White House.

Oh wow, I wanted to remain mildly skeptical because "it's fucking nothing"

But I'm convinced we are onto something here bigly now.

Trump needs to figure out the seizure trigger and weaponize it. If Hillary goes down on live television that's the end of her campaign.

so this nigger has been on her staff since before this election season

This.

It is fucking interesting. I really seriously doubt he is secret service now. That might as well be ruled out. The heavy shilling this thread has seen may indicate something as well.

Probably her tard wrangler

went looking through a bunch of 2008 campaign photos of her with crowds, at rallies, etc. only saw huma and secret service agents. we should try to figure out if the first time this nigger was seen was after the blood clot.

Crossing my fingers for Hillary having a seizure during the debate with Trump.

Original letter released by.
Dr. Lisa Bardack of Mount Kisco, N.Y.

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/07/31/doctor-says-hillary-clinton-is-fit-to-serve/

His sons went on an African safari and shot a lion and some shit I think. It wasn't an illegal hunt they paid the Africans lots of shiny pearls for the privilege.

2011 is earliest found he also went with her to Egypt after the coup.

the source you linked says the photo is a video still.
would be nice to dig up that video.

the only video in the article is a youtube embed that is no longer on youtube.

If she needs a dude with an auto-injector of diazepam to maintain a facade of health she can't possibly do the job of being president. You then have to wonder was personality disorders drive an old woman I. Declining health to fucking pit up with all this? Normal people want to spend there last few years with their grandkids, she would rather expend her last breath provoking wars with Russia and selling out what's left of white America's inheritance. When you get down to it, she's unfit to lead bingo night at the nursing house, let alone the white house.

gettyimages.com/license/110165063?language=en-US

march 16, 2011

max file size 2940 x 2460 px. Does anyone know how to pull that size of Getty Images? I wanna have a good look at that pin.

Yes, and it's got a turd mark on its pants.

been wondering about his lapel pins. the first couple look like they are medical. here, both of the security guys are wearing what looks like a sunburst with different images and colors in the center.

You then have to wonder was personality disorders drive an old woman in declining health to fucking put up with all this? …

Ever hear that story about kindness and snakes?

meds to get her up out of bed, meds to put her to sleep, meds to keep her walking, advisors next to her to tell her what to say… she really is a meat puppet.

not that i have any sympathy for the bitch.

Buy strobe lights. Attend Hillary rallies. Make her seizure. If the black guy arrests you he's SS agent. If he jabs her with a needle he's a medic.

I recommend the Surefire R1 Lawman. A 1000 lumen flashlight with a strobe function. Pricey but will have Hilalry spitting and shitting in no time.

looking at teh images from egypt, it appears they're teh same kind of pin. sunburst along the outer egde, with an oject in the center and differing color backgrounds. without a higher resolution, the best I can tell is that the object in the center looks like a masonic symbol turned on it's side with a banner underneath. it appears the same symbol is on both pins as well, just the colors are different.

Could he be Clinton Foundation?

Well done.

If you do, make sure to report back

Holy fucking shills batman. This must be extremely important.

"Hillary Clinton" is not a person but instead a team. The person named Hillary Clinton is simply the representative of the team, the figurehead. Looking through her emails she does very little decision making, and generally just shows up to meetings then defers everything to Huma. This negro is likely another member of the "team." Which makes it incredibly important to figure out who he is.

Please try to keep an open mind to his role… It seems that as soon as "we" started to look into him, the shills began to push a narrative about him being a doctor and carring a supposed drug administration pen. Obviously don't completely rule out this angle, but it's likely that the shills will attempt to guide investigation away from the truth and head attacks against any skeptics. This is a classic D&C tactic. I'm only pointing this out because almost every other chan investigation has been sunk by D&C shills.

Test every angle and don't get tunnel vision.

his name must be somewhere in those emails. do the leaked emails go back to the 16th march 2011?

travel detail schedules somewhere in the mails round that date?

He's not a doctor/medic/nurse.

He is the reincarnation of Rasputin

Calling it

The shill you're debating is doing exactly what the "how to deal with shills" posts say they'll do. He isn't going to be convinced, he's moving the goalposts and following circular logic. Nothing of value can be earned by replying to them.

Call them out and then ignore them. It's obvious this topic is important and your analysis and arguments are absolutely spot on. You're just wasting them on a shill.

jesus christ shill
KILL YOURSELF

OUT, OUT, OUT! GET THEM OUT OF HERE!

got a possible match but I don't have a linkedin

Those don't look like the same two black guys to me.

They all look the same to me.

Ok, I've been reverse image searching and I think the black dude in the OP is some actor called Samuel L Jackson. I've never heard of him, but it makes sense that hillary would hire actors to prop up her lies.

Here's another pic of the handler with the Clintons, after Hillary's 2012 blod clot

tried to upscale it,

More Pics of The Clintons' Personal Bodyguard from July 2016 in New York.

Source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682689/Bill-Clinton-dons-blue-suede-shoes-walk-family-dogs-Masie-Tally-New-York-Hillary-visits-daughter-Chelsea-10-5million-condo.html

oh shit bill coming for dat babby blood

that last image the handler has a wedding ring on, if we can figure out what state he is from we can locate a marriage certificate

He's probably good friends with the hit man too, who I presume is a Jason Statham looking motherstalker.

Well.

Looking at what we know so far he's either a personal doctor which is highly likely and would probably have been brought onboard after Hilary's blood clot to keep her going.

Or he's some kind of handler who fulfils the role of the personal doctor in addition to keeping Hilary on task in the field and seeing to her general health.

Raises interesting points.

It is possible that Hilary is being used as a platform to keep someone else safe by perpetuating her role in the political establishment.
Question is whose interests are being served and who benefits? Perhaps Bill is the one behind it or someone else?

It's Soros

Fug. Obama is a stupid cock, but maybe he has gone against the plans of the Jews enough for them to want an actual puppet in place.

That's actually what I'm beginning to believe. He and Huma both

Soros is a puppet. A middleman used to keep his masters out of the public eye.

And the puppets he uses are all replaceable even Hilary and Co.
So who would go to the effort of propping her up like this?
Or is there nobody in the democrats who could stand up to Trump and Sanders?

HERE'S VIDEO OF THIS NIGGER GETTING READY TO USE THAT SYRINGE AFTER HER SEIZURE AT THE DNC!

youtube.com/watch?v=f--sakIve2Q

So what the fuck are those pins? ,

why are they different on every agent?

Where are their American flag pins?

Holy shit! He is watching her like a fucking hawk.

That ain't normal

WAIT WAIT

I FIGURE IT OUT!!!

I think Trump is going to kitnap Hill's daughter and plant a bomb in her vago and then when Hill and the Bubba medic rescue her she's going to jump off the helicopter and then there's going to be an explosion and then Punished Bubba will take Hill's place as the woman who sold the world.

This is how far our society has fallen

Reported for kike shill.

>not having a punished trump making the jews pay back for his lost comrades on 9/11

Dude on the right looks Arab too.

Some kind of Muslim brotherhood occult shit?

Look at his hand right at the end!

You gonna get raped

What was that caption about ramming my dick in you so deep you're going to need something something to dig it out?

I was making this point elsewhere, if you're gonna hide a doctor/medic among SS, its more subtle that he be fat than jewish.

this is what a commercial auto injector looks like
people in the government or secret service could definitely get their hands on a more concealed looking one

idk something about burying my dick so deep you need king arthur to pull it out

It that the same black guy?

Their SS, not CIA. They're going to be subtle with conventional tools, not use spy gadgets.

Kinda like how he pulls out that thing
right here

that niggeris niether cia nor ss you daft fuck

Found it.

Ordering that middle one in black can't be that hard if you are buying in bulk. Hardly a spy gadget.

SS will have just as much covert stuff as the CIA if not more, since their job is root out undetected threats.

those are nice dubs but I'm not interested in becoming a victim of assassination.

it's a prescription, they are only made a certain way by manufacturers

So Hillary has to inject herself with nano machines or she experiences that thing solid snake gets where he's all dizzy and there's a funny sound effect playing?

EMBEDDED with SS, you literally autistic faggot. Jesus.

I'm not saying its not an auto-injector, I was just arguing against the claim that the SS doesn't have spook gear.

fuck man its like you are trying to make me reee

You are officially attempting a derail.
Fuck off.

You do realize all former presidents get ss detail right? He could very well be ss.

it could be a tranny.

"Eunuch"

He uses the light as a way to command her.
Go to the dark area or I`ll shine it in your eyes and make you have a seizure.

probably is. or maybe not. does it make a difference? he is a nigger. he guards her. she lost her shit. he poked her with some type of med probably diazapram.

only bit of information important here is hillary is in poor health, either neurologically or mentally. a random protestor triggering an episode leads me to believe it does have psychological pathology to it even if they problem is neurological in nature.

also that faganon needed to be rustled

the expressions in those pics say 6 million words

Look at the four guards that are tasked with being her direct meat shields. Whoever runs the ss doesn't seem to like her very much.

I'd kill you in real life buddy.

Eat shit

It's well known that nobody in the SS likes her.
So the clinton detail is probably a punishment detail

A fat guy wearing zipper/shorts/pants and workout clothes. I kinda feel bad for him.

And give up all those shekels? Ain't gonna happen, user. They're going to be the most watched and talked about political debates ever. They'll bring in untold revenue to everyone involved.

Isn't that just a paramedic badge with the angelwings on the top?

Anyone have the source to the video he's commenting on? You know, for research and perspective about the related image.

she hates everybody, and the feeling seems to be mutual

just filter and report. they tried derailing and shitposting early on and it seems they've switched tactics.

I saw this meme where the same nigger was holding a diazepam emergency shot.

It kept me thinking, since anyone that is one Benzos knows one thing that is you don't use the same thing over a long period of time. Since it stops working after awhile. It stuck me, what if Hillary is trying to quit benzos. She shows signs of minor withdrawal syndromes.

Spacing out, minor seizures(shaking the head) confusing names or words, like when she mistaken husband as opponent. I thought I've seen her have bad re-call memory.

So is this theory over the top?
Since I truly believe she is using diazepam as a replacement drug for whatever benzo or barbiturate she used.

Thanks for the WEBM, btw.

Sounds feasable, but in that case why carry an injector around? You can just dose at pre-arranged times orally to wean of dependence.

A quick hit to overcome withdrawl symptoms in front of the cameras?
So nobody suspects it

with the webm in

he clearly has a small flashlight. even though the other pic is in a bright corridor, it could be another situation where he new the entrance to the stage area or whatever was going to be darkened. I'm less convinced it's an injector after the webm since it looks like a small flashlight is part of his SOPs.

I really like the idea of a presidential candidate secretly shooting up drugs while onstage holding a speech. Would make for a great comedy skit.

I'm wondering if there's a connection with the MB.

*flsashlight for lighting her way is

I don't think it would be unreasonable except for the fact that
1. She hit her head and had the blood clot, so there is basis for the assumtion that she has the seizures.

2. part of her existing medical disclosures are that she's on Coumadin (blood-thinner), STILL, years after the event, when Coumadin is usually only prescribed for short periods.

Those two things suggest that her current issues stem from knocking her head.
Whether that was tied up with a stroke at the time or whatever is speculation.

No one has a nigger on standby with the shit in his hand and for everyone to see if it's 'nothing'.

I don't see such a person lasting 2.5months in this state. Whatever it is, it's YEARS in the making and I think we'll get some fun video out of it. Also, it will lose her the election. For as unhealthy as Americans are, they have a disdain for sick people. They view it as a weakness. So don't expect a sympathy vote but the opposite.

Personally I hope the cunt fucking dies choking on her vomit in primetime.

Blessed trips of truth

Its quick, the problem with oral medication it takes 30min, if you are in withdrawal you can't wait 30 min.

If you take an injection pen its a kick instead, if you take depot tablets it can take even loner than 30 minutes.

Also to note, they sometimes use diazepam for alcoholics.

Except that people identified and highlighted the pull-pin on the injector.

Jesus Christ man, how new are you? You obv don't even know how this website works.

1: I didn't sage. So I bumped a thread that was being slid and shilled. Every shill post was saged to prevent it from being bumped by their replies.

2: Yeah it was a shit post, a fucking joke, but I've already commented in this thread and I took a chance to make a joke and keep the thread bumped at the same time.

3: Understanding when shitposting is bad for the board and good for the board is absolutely important here. Obviously you don't understand, so I'll explain.

Shit posting a new thread will slide otherwise good threads, this is bad. It mucks the front page and hides good content.

Shit posting in a good thread bumps the thread, and can keep a thread bumped via a domino effect as others comment about the joke. Holla Forums isn't Reddit, so the nature of commenting and replying here isn't the same as there. A joke at the end of a thread will not derail as a topic threads itself throughout.

looks like a smiling Rastafarian with a big square nose.

there are plenty of keyring flashlights that size which can put out 100+ lumens

I really want to see his lapel pins. on def looks like twin snakes in red with the wings in gold. indicating he's some sort of medical professional.

This guy is always with her too. I'm seeing him in a lot of these recent Hillary health pics. He's always dressed differently than the ss. Anyone got a name?

Wolf Blitzer?

I agree that shitposting is good for the board.

Otherwise we are just another version of ATS

if you look at the egypt pics in

you get a good look. I just assumed it was

nice dubs

That was my first thought

What did he mean by this?

200 hours in windows paint.

still sometimes if you have seizures you get some form of sedatives, sometimes its anti psychotic other times its Benzos or anticonvulsant,

So the seizures are probably controlled first with the benzos. later she got addicted because they are addictive as fuck.
So I think, this might be a benzo withdrawal, but there is no one in their right mind that would give Hillary barbiturates for seizure control mainly because they are a bigger wildcard. A miss dosage could mean death or being somewhat sleepy or really high/drunk-like feeling.

They should all be shot. You have a problem with that?

And stop shilling CTR. Its painfully obvious.

I think Bill is fucking walking zombie too.

Diazepam has a very long halflife, between 20-100 hours. So if you dose every day, it builds up in your system, and is constantly active. So you don't randomly get seizures, unless you forget to dose, or lower your daily dose too much trying to wean off/

No, not the ring, the picture I keep seeing highlights the oddly shaped metal bit that ATTACHES the ring.

If it was a key-ring, you would JUST have the ring.

wtf is this shit?

switch for his earpiece.

the only pics I've seen highlight what looks like a ring. I haven't seen any that show the safety. link or post them if you know where they are.

switch for an encrypted motorola ear piece, either that or it controls Hillary's but plug.

anyone have any ideas? looks like a five pointed star on a banner over the number 5

You're making a lot of assumptions about her condition, how she was treated, not to mention that she can control her treatment because she has power.
You seem to be starting from the conclusion of drug withdrawal and working backwards. Stop shilling your pet theory. The fact is, if that was all, she would probably do a medical records version of a "limited hangout" to put the issue to rest.

As of now, I can't even FIND pictures of the black medic at the DNC via search engine/reverse image search except in B&W, which suggests they've been scrubbed, and we're seeing a wholesale coverup.

Setting aside medical evidence, that says this is BAD.

My theory is on the wean off or forget.

Also, it kinda depends since you do need to re-dose so and so many times, and when its not active you feel the urgent need to use it, mainly because the fingers-tips start to feel like freezing sensation. Later you can space out, or get a minor cramp.

this nigger is fatter than the one who went to egypt who we assume is the handler. the one in egypt has a mole on his left cheek near his nose. is there a hi rez pic of the handler to confirm he was with shillary before the seizure?

why the fuck do niggers have to look the same?

blood clot, not seizure

Just so you fags stop speculating, it's a fleshtone version of this.

that's exactly what it is

Shouldn't it be black then?

Don't be so racist

Find me a magic marker with a shiny, gold or silver flat top and we can discuss your theory. Until then, go away.

He said flesh, not shit.

well, we all know how niggertone went with the bandaids

Here's the exact version

That ss in the back has the face of a man that is screaming in his head "please don't miss your first shot and force me to take the second"

if you look at handler in

and egypt nigger in

handler nigger is lacking the mole on the left side of his face. I think he's a red herring unless he put on like 50lbs and got the mole removed after those pics were taken.

so that leaves us with the first spotting of handler nigger was after the blood clot.

The shilling in this thread is so sloppy and obvious they must work directly for Hillary

How I'm I a shill? I am giving a theory out since I believe it to be likely.

Also, I should have added that there are not many strong acting emergency benzos on a pen. and most addicts like xanax or klonopin even the ones sometimes used as sleep-aid is better than diazepam. But the problem is, even an experienced addict can't use strong benzos and alcohol. And I would bet some money she drinks when she takes her plane ride, she can't risk a sudden death if she drinks allot of wine while on the xanax or klonopin its like inviting a death on your doorstep.

Should also have added since sometimes a blood clot can lead to seizures later on in life, so if we go by she got a anticonvulsant since a anti psychotic is unlikely. Also you know what also follows into the category of anticonvulsants Benzos like klonopin and nitrazepam sometimes other diazepam as emergency if the other don't work fast enough.

her private security detail is mainly women, without secret service she would be fucked.

Is that the nig in the first pic?

nice find

it's so hard to tell they all look the same

Why do they have their training rifles slung like that? Was no one there to tell them they are doing it wrong? I want to go romping around in that training site in the first pic, looks pretty comfy

I would have running drop kicked my boots if they did that. mostly because that's what would have happened to me if I had done it.

they are women and expecting them to be competent in combat or with weapons is like a expecting a man to not realize they are doing it wrong

I have an idea
So this guy starts appearing in 2013 after Shilldog's concussion/stroke. This guy seems to be an LPN or paramedic of some kind.
We need to look through the staff of New York Presbyterian Hospital (where she was first taken for treatment), George Washinton University (where the clot was found), and JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Center for Head Injuries (where she got treated)
Hospitals and shit love to upload pictures of their staff to facebook and other press releases.
See if he shows up in any of those places and we'll be one step closer to figuring out who this nigger is.

Just you watch. One absolute madman will do this.
Does Clinton have any rallies scheduled in eastern washington? Asking for a friend

No but I expect the man that was training them to at least correct them for that retardation, unless the man was deliberately trying to make them incompetent.

Also look into Nursing Elite. They are private nurses with qualifications to do anything. They also have offices in Jew York and DC near the hospitals she stayed at

Honestly, all you have to do is yell out

And it will lead to a similar result as the video where we discovered the existence of this handler guy.

well it would be a way for her to guarantee some sleep on the jet, just one or two tablets, then one drink, maybe a double whisky or something similar. Not so much that she's putting her life in danger but enough that it knocks her out so she's refreshed and not hungover after a few hours. My dads addicted to clonazepam, he does not take a huge does but gets all twisty and pissy if he does not take it. It's like his body requires it at about 6pm every day, then for the rest of the evening he rambles a lot and makes little sense but the next morning he's normal again and better for a good nights sleep. He was using more of it for awhile and I realized he was taking it on a morning before coming to visit me the once a week when he used to come round. I had to sit there and explain to him I don't want to be around him or talk to him when he's medicated due to him talking bollocks the whole time. He listened and only uses it in the evening now. Still a fucking shame that he's so reliant on it. Anyway, I die cress, the point I'm making is that the drug is pretty strong and has an effect shortly after consumption, so if hillary was on it she'd be fucked as soon as she was injected to the point where she does not make any sense. It might be some other drug, like something to help her concentrate and stay alert?

he would have been called sexist, that or a woman was training them.

August 8, 2016 St. Petersburg, Florida Jobs Tour of 3 Daughters Brewery Hillary Clinton
August 8, 2016 St. Petersburg, Florida Organizing Event Hillary Clinton
August 8, 2016 Kissimmee, Florida Rally Hillary Clinton
August 8, 2016 New York City, New York Fundraiser Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
August 9, 2016 Miami, Florida Tour of Borinquen Health Care Center Hillary Clinton
August 10, 2016 Novi, Michigan Fundraiser Michelle Kwan
August 10, 2016 Detroit, Michigan Fundraiser Michelle Kwan
August 11, 2016 Michigan Organizing Event Hillary Clinton
August 11, 2016 Needham, Massachusetts Fundraiser Ann Lewis
August 13, 2016 Atlanta, Georgia Fundraiser Senator Cory Booker
August 13, 2016 Los Angeles, California Fundraiser Phil Angelides
August 15, 2016 Scranton, Pennsylvania Organizing Event Hillary Clinton and Vice President Joe Biden
August 15, 2016 Denver, Colorado Fundraiser Robby Mook
August 15, 2016 Atlanta, Georgia Fundraiser Atlanta for45
August 21, 2016 Provincetown, Massachusetts Fundraiser Hillary Clinton
August 28, 2016 Charlotte, North Carolina Fundraiser DJ Sam Ronson
September 14, 2016 Washington, DC Fundraiser Senator Debbie Stabenow
September 26, 2016 Hempstead, New York Presidential Debate Hillary Clinton
September 26, 2016 Brookline, Massachusetts Fundraiser Boston for45
October 4, 2016 Farmville, Virginia Vice-Presidential Debate Tim Kaine
October 9, 2016 St. Louis, Missouri Presidential Debate Hillary Clinton
October 19, 2016 Las Vegas, Nevada Presidential Debate Hillary Clinton

Some shills argue that this guy is indeed SS and that the SS jumped on stage because the protestors jumped on stage (just like in ohio with Trump). But I'm not really sure. They were awfully slow if that really was a case where a protestor tried to attack her. In addition, it would be all over the media

his name is todd madison wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06DUBLIN130_a.html

Mrs. Clinton, I'm diversity hire.

Not one of them is doing cia, still funny though.

she probably lezzes out with them on a regular basis

Here he is again, as one of Hillary's "Black Friends"

archive.is/LW3TI

And here are some more photos I've found with him in the background:

archive.is/TVwd9

I can't tell if this is him:

archive.is/yT2Jy

He's not wearing a secret service lapel pin that I've found. What's his pin? That may help find him. It's somewhat visible on the first two links I posted.

I also found pic related which could be him.

hot.

isn't he too fat anyway to be SS?

also same black guy on all three pics

And this is him leaving the hospital with hillary I think

archive.is/KH9Wu
what a bizarre title

What led you to think that from that leak? What is that leak exactly?
The date on that one is 2006 when baby bush was potus.

I thought so too but he's in the pic helping her up the stairs too. It's a pretty standard kike look tbh, I figured it was someone else considering he's not holding a cnn mic in any of the pics.

correct they have fitness standards

secretservice.gov/join/training/fitness/
archive.is/UMau1

source archive.is/gbcX7

See

SS agents aren't hired overnight, there's a gradual progression before they get a position to be a handler for someone like Hilary. That user just did a search through the email leak.

Washington post confirms him as Todd Maddison

archive.is/KH9Wu

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/08/armed-with-junk-science-and-old-photos-critics-question-hillaryshealth/

what the fuck is the lapel pin??

How can you tell?

I was refering to the linked articles.

I live in Detroit so I can tell the niggers apart. They're the same one.

with the stimulants as a concentration thing, I might well be but if you have been long enough people can't tell if you are on the benzo or not. also its mostly the strong ones that can mess around with concentration, some don't even have messed up concentration while on em.

Its depends on the dosages, I'm a benzo addict so I can fake being sober like an alcoholic faking being sober.

So, if you take too much of clonazepam like 2mg tabs right away, it will either leave you feeling relived to open up about stuff because the mainline anxiety is gone, so its easier to talk bullshit.
So I dunno how much your dad takes, but its true what you are saying except you kinda have to know your alcohol tolerance. So you sorta stick with the tolerated amount of alcohol until you are knocked out.

Also its addictive as fuck with xanax and clonazepam. Now I'm on xanax because I like to switch around with these types of medications. Also it becomes a ritual, and the withdrawals are brutal, one kinda have to experience it once to understand how messed up it is.

He doesn't exist online. All you get when you search for him are unrelated people and a first lady.

It's a fake name.

Eww liberals got you into this mess. They should get you out.

This can't be legal…

archive.is/ELtlh

It isn't legal, but impossible to stop.

I didn't say you were a shill, I said you were shilling. Verb form.

It does plant the idea that you're a shill though, because you're muddying waters by continuously talking about Clinton as an addict rather than actually SICK.

Protip: When a woman is as hated by the secret service as Clinton is, they'll give her medicine, but not "Medicine".

Todd Maddison mentioned in this cable:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06DUBLIN130_a.html

She's wanted to be president most of her life. Certainly since the 90s. Think of her as an Olympic athlete who will compete through pain and is willing to die on the finish line. At this point in her life, winning the election is all she has left.

The Clinton Foundation is the big graft machine that Hillary is going to enrich if she takes office. She's already been using her position as secretary of state to solicit bribes in the form of donations to it.

You have zero evidence of this. It just makes you feel smart to say.

Looks like he's concerned she might trip on the balloons.

Indeed. He looks like he's ready to zap her with whatever that is.

Looks like a one and a three to me. Could be a 13 year service pin.

All your speculation is JUNK SCIENCE, Goy! Give it up, Goy!
I love how they outline all the evidence, then declare all speculation baseless, because they said so.

Same name as in the leaked email.

Something like that requires so much agency on the part of the participants that its effect on electoral numbers will be negligable.

This guy doesn't look like he hates her. They look really close and friendly. Which is probably why he appears to be the primary on her detail.
Figures she'd despise the white men and be cozy with a big teddy bear negro. Liberals love their pets.

Well I doubt any of the SS use real names, it would potentially put their family in danger.

I dunno, but something is fishy with Hillary and when I saw seizures that looks like benzos. I'm not trying to derail just bringing out a theory.

That's about it, and I know the US doctors love giving out strong medications. But something is fishy about all of this. Sure, she has an illness. But what are they treating her with, that is what I'm wondering about.

Also I hope that god emperor becomes president.

Looking at that video again (with the balloons) it's almost certainly just a flashlight. When she's moving into a darkened hallway he holds it up as if he's pointing it onto the floor so she can see where to put her feet.

In this other pic he has it at the ready in case she has to move into some unlighted area, like a curtained backstage.

She could be having problems with light & dark transitions. We know she has double vision problems that started with the brain damage in 2013. So this isn't unlikely. Also she's 70, and seventy year olds can have problems with vision and balance.

just a coincidence

I think it's a flashlight as well. At 70ys old without a few decades of health and fitness activities under her belt she's basically fucked. She's been overweight for many years, clearly smokes/smoked judging by her teeth and blood clot. Plus she used to drink a fair amount. She's a walking heart attack, seizure, stroke just waiting to happen. All this stress of campaigning will break her, the cracks are already showing. Plus she still has not done a press conference in over 240 days or something.

I think the pin seals it. That's cleary one of those medical symbols.

HE'S NOT A DOCTOR, NO SELF-RESPECTING WHITE PERSON WOULD WANT A NIGGER DOCTOR

According to WAPO, its Secret Service Assistant Special Agent in Charge Todd Madison

I think we found the controller.

Why is ralph retort "scanning my browser" before it lets me see the site?

Oh she certainly has issues. I just don't think it's a benzo epipen or whatever. She just can't navigate hallways and flights of stairs without assistance.

Yeah. The lack of a press conference is the big tell. The Post and CNN can say whatever they like about how rosy she looks. She can't fucking Q&A.

The woman is a mess and all it will take is one minute of unedited video on prime time to convince the country.

Every site does that, Ralphs server is probably just slow.

I believe it. Those gals have all been picked for their looks as much as (if not more than) their abilities.

Not a /k/iller, so can someone please explain to me why in the purple goat-shit their guns are painted the same color as adobe clay?

Its a flash light , you can see it light up that dudes arm infront of shillery.

If so I feel sorry for them. I imagine getting your nose anywhere near her crotch will fill your nostrils with a reek of shit and piss.

lel

they are inert training guns made from plastic, the color is to indicate it is not a real firearm

I was thinking it's an epi-pen, but now that you mention it I can see it lighting.

lel, this is the second time this election season I've heard of animal rights activists going crazy. They also rushed the stage at a Bernie rally. I wonder if it's the same people.

I dont know man shes like almost 70 years old i doubt she has much of a sex drive left. Even if she did I doubt anyone would want to lez out with someone as nasty as hillary but then again everyone has a price.

That never happens. If it is some sort of light, in those conditions, the only time I've seen it used is to direct retards and mentally ill people. So, that's an even worse possibility for her and would not be surprising.

I figured as much earlier. Those people are usually drawn from other fields according to their website.

Interesting.

Here is the identity of the Black Dude.

Sauce:
> wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19465

The names check out.

I know this isn't sticking with the thread topic but what the fuck is going on with her tongue?

Underrated DUBS.

Neuroscience Center Of Northern NJ
310 Madison Ave Ste 120, Morristown, NJ 07960
1-(973)-285-1446

Conditions treated:
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Alzheimer's Disease
Aneurysm
Ataxia
Autoimmune Diseases
Autonomic Disorders
Bell's Palsy
Brachial Plexus Palsy
Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
Brain Aneurysm
Brain Disorders
Cancer
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
Cerebral Hemorrhage
Cerebrovascular Disease
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
Concussion
Confusion
Dementia
Difficulty With Walking
Diplopia
Dystonia
Ear Disorders
Epilepsy
Essential Tremor
Gait Abnormality
Headache
Herniated Disc
Hydrocephalus
Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
Insomnia
Intervertebral Disc Disease
Low Back Pain
Lyme Disease
Meningiomas
Migraine
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Myasthenia Gravis
Myelopathy
Myoclonus
Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Nystagmus
Parkinson's Disease
Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Polyneuropathy
Post-Concussion Syndrome
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Restless Leg Syndrome
Seizure Disorders
Sleep Apnea
Sleep Disorders
Spina Bifida
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Stenosis
Spine Disorders
Stroke
Subdural Hemorrhage
Syncope
Tension Headache
Thrombosis
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Tremor
Trigeminal Neuralgia
Vascular Disease
Vertigo
Visual Field Defects

NVM he is the following guy:

A common mistake goys

:^)

Lol that looks about right.

You're late to the party. Theories range from tumor removal to syphilis.

Nice, but naw. For one thing that's an African name, and the agent we saw has an American accent.

It's the "Todd Madison" Obviously SS codename. No nigger is named Todd, or Madison. agent with a flashlight. He's been serving the Clintons long enough to be very familiar with them. After being with her and Bill since at least 2013, he's got enough emotional investment in them to want her to win.

Putting his hand on her back and telling her to keep talking might be more intimate than we expect from an SS agent, but she's a woman, and a mental patient. I'm sure the Clintons were appreciative of his quick response.

Without any other information, I have to go with image artifact. There have certainly been weirder.

Hell, going by that image you might also ask why her teeth are a solid peice of enameled bone.

looks like it might be an eagle

I'm just going to keep hammering her on being senile and controlled by Muslims.

Dr. Okunola joins the prestigious Neurology group, Neuroscience Center of Northern New Jersey, to provide a variety of specialized care. He specializes in epilepsy, clinical neurophysiology, and sleep medicine.
Dr. Okunola completed medical school at Howard University College of Medicine. He stayed and completed his internship and neurology residency at Howard University Hospital, Washington, DC. He received fellowship training in epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology at Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC. He also completed a sleep medicine fellowship at Norwalk Hospital, Connecticut.
As part of his fellowship training in clinical neurophysiology/epilepsy, he focused on intraoperative and epilepsy monitoring; EEG and EMG. As a sleep specialist, he diagnoses and treats sleep related disorders such as daytime sleepiness (hypersomnolence), insomnia, narcolepsy, obstructive, central, and complex sleep apnea, etc.
Dr. Okunola is board-certified in both adult neurology and clinical neurophysiology. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Neurology.

My bet is on cancer/tumors, it sounds like she has invasive brain cancer/tumor that is metastasizing to various parts of her body and affecting her mind amongst other things, that doctor deals with cancer too.

It's possible he was raised here. The name seems Nigerian. I do think she has mental issues. If they were close and she was normal, he would not need that flashlight/laser pointer. She is unwell and probably worse than we assumed if she has to be directed like that. This is also consistent with the shit Huma said in the leaks as well.

Huma is extremely close to the seat of power, and when Hillary's lights finally go out, she'll be the power behind the throne.

However, she's kind of a ditz. She should have never admitted that "Hilary is often confused".

Nice quads.

She's in too good a shape to have metastatic cancer, though. The treatment for that would leave her looking ten times worse than she is now. It would be impossible to hide.

Kek. Poor Bill.

maybe not a 5 but "150"

Those quads. That said, this means he is from the DC area and has been there for some time. When he started and finished should be up. We should see if we can find his CV or publications/research by him since that would give us an idea of his timeline.

I think you're going down a blind alley, but happy hunting.

You can always tell when we're uncovering a hidden truth when the shills go on the warpath

yeah but the elite doesn't get the chemo (cancer causing) or the radiation (cancer causing) but I don't want to get into that can of worms

similar but I don't think thats it.

I'm waiting for the firm evidence that this is a flashlight. Better than that shitty balloon video.

I'm waiting.

Hillary is moving from a well-lit room towards an unlighted corridor. He holds the object like a pen, and seems to be pointing it at her feet. He even shifts it from one hand to the next and holds it higher, so he can point it better.

What else could it be? Do you think she's so at risk of her brain instantly exploding that he needs to be hover-handing her with an injector pen?

If it was a drug injector I think they'd be much more discreet with it.

Michael Jackson had a nigger Dr.

kek

Whoops.

why do all the shills use reddit spacing?

They're called "paragraphs", junior.

Also my eyesight sucks, and it helps

This is so abysmally retarded, whoever started it was probably an ebin trole and the people who repeat it are just outright mongoloids. People have been spacing their lines like that on imageboards for over a decade, just because you saw it used on reddit first because that's where you came from doesn't mean that's where it originates.

Fucking plebbitors, am I right?

Faggot.

How do I convert to microwave time?

I dont like your theory. If you are in the need of parenteral diazepam for withdrawal symptoms youre in the icu, not on a campaign trail. pens are for easy use outpatient and would be used in an emergency, like the event of a seizure, like an epipen is used for anaphylaxis.

Looks like a catheter to me.

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

To everyone citing pictures of him prior to this election cycle being proof of him not being SS, couldn't he have been on Bill's SS detail? Don't presidents get SS for life?

Now that word is getting around about her issues, we have never been closer to memeing her into an "episode".

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
AS SHE SPOKE, HAD A STROKE

Totally. That syringe probably contains the antidote. If she follows her instructions then she gets it.

Now we're getting somewhere with this.

Yes, and Yes.

Although I don't think anyone claimed exactly that.

I started this thread thinking he's a special medical aide dressed to look like SS. After seeing enough pics and vids of him in context, I'm convinced he's SS. Especially after seeing him in this pic.

If he was Hillary's private doctor he wouldn't be shadowing Bill in plainclothes.

I really think he's just an agent they've developed a rapport with. Yeah, he's way too fat to qualify. But that's just part of the constant injustice that makes us angry enough to post here. Diversity hires are never really qualified but they get the job anyway. Of course nig privilege goes all the way to the top. Especially with the Clintons and their colored pets. Bill gave him to Hillary when she asked for him. Or just as a present.

Impressive. Very nice.

DONT YOU GET IT? THIS IS THE GUY!

THIS IS THE GUY WEVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ALL THESE YEARS. THIS IS THE MAN WHO PULLS THE STRINGS.
THE POWER BEHIND THE POWER.

THIS IS THE GUY NOBODY HAS BEEN ABLE I.D. NOT EVEN ALEX JONES AND ALL HIS DOCUMENTS.

WHEN YOU SEE THE PICTURE OF THE UNFINISHED PYRAMID THIS GUY IS THE EYEBALL.

THIS GUY IS THE ONE AND ONLY ILLUMINATI

The Clintons are notoriously comfy with the coloreds. The press called Bill "the first black president". If Hillary was so virulently racist she wouldn't have Huma "Brown As Bark" Abedin as her preferred aide. You can know what blacks are and be deluded about them too. They're from the South where this kind of doublethink is common.

I get the impression that she was most discourteous to the white help, and treats the darkies in her retinue as favored pets. It's very common for southern patricians to prefer to be waited on by blacks.

Heh.
He's fucking Tupac.
Literally. He and Tupac are lovers.

topkek

Microwave time=millennial time.

Millennials don't need paragraphs because their posts are usually so short and sound-bitey.

I use paragraphs because I take my time with my thoughts if I'm gonna bother typing them out at all, and because I went to decent schools in the '70s and '80s.

Plus, here in the internet age, we have this problem commonly referred to as the "wall o' text." People hate that. I hate it too. So I don't do it.

Lastly, fuck Reddit, fuck Redditors, fuck CTR and fuck trolls.

Ah haha, you're totally right. I hadn't looked at it that way. Thanks.

I want to go back bros

SS agents get unique pins for their regions/assignment details.

Take a look

ebay.com/bhp/secret-service

There are pins for Pope Francis' visit to the US, the RNC, and more.

It looks like all of his pins are just variations of the secret service pins

Like I said in the post above. That is surely what it is. They are like security passes for VIPs or people who need to be close to VIPs.

so sayeth the digits

Absolutely wasted get

it was only quints smh

Hillary just had another brain hickup

twitter.com/_AltRight_Anew/status/762718618249367552

hiccup

1st pic

2nd pic

any suggestion ?

What the fuck? She suddenly looked like she didn't know where she was.

lol look at the plebbitors swarm

It is like she lost her complete train of thought, and became completely confused.

How is she going to debate? Is she going to attempt to run for the presidency without ever participating in one?

Hillary's mannerisms remind me of one of those old crazy cat ladies. She also seems like the kind of grandma that would mix up her grandchildren's names. I made some OC, I think it really fits.

I've never decided if that's a shart or if she got her period.

Bear in mind many women get periods well into their 50s, and what makes it more difficult is that the timing becomes irregular. So you don't know when to expect them anymore, hence incidents like this one. I still find it surprising, though. I actually asked my wife and daughter about it just now and showed them the pic, and they both got grossed out. Wife told me "no way I wouldn't know, ugh, she must have been drunk" and daughter added that she must be on painkillers or something to be so out of touch with her body. They say you don't just start leaking and not feel something–there's gonna be cramps or some kind of sensation.

Sorry for TMI but to me it's even more disgusting if this is that, not a shart. Hillary's not a normal woman. I'm reminded of that time at Sinatra's house where Marilyn was so fucked up on booze and pills that she didn't notice she'd bled all over her white pants. You have to be out of it not to notice.

It's so fucking obvious she's suffered some kind of mental damage.

They are going to have to pump her full of amphetamines to get her to debate.

I actually think they won't happen at this point.

Also, has anyone done a crop of that pic which shows mystery nigger's badge much closer? Uploaded w/another pic for the usual reasons.

They just won't do the debates live and will edit them before release.

What the fuck is up with 1st pic?

archive.is/20mYm

Damn is this was Trump CNN and Reuters would be falling all over themselves to run this as many times as possible.

Where have you been for the past few decades? We have pens now. It's not just vial + syringe.

Let me show you. You either DON'T (verb) jack shit, or the phrase is not even used at all.

their are also jet injector guns, if I remember correctly they pressurize the stream of liquid and that is what pierces the skin leaving no needle marks.

i want one but for poison tbh

I was just thinking about this. It's so simple. They just won't have debates, and the media will blatantly lie and say that Trump backed out of them. By the time the word spreads that it's lie, the election will already be over.

LOL! of course she fucks niggers

Jet injectors are just a meme. I've literally never seen one used seriously in actual clinical practice.

Their only purpose was to be for people who have a phobia of needles, but it completely misses the entire point, because shooting something through your skin using a high pressure jet is just as bad, if not worse, from the few people I've talked to that have actually tried the damn thing out for shits and giggles.

yeah alot of "heart attacks" can be attributed to this tech, it was also suppressed for awhile

You crazy kids are shooting it up now?

fucking shill please the only reason why we still use needles is because it increases the risk for the spread of disease

Well I would imagine needles are a hell of a lot cheaper too, dummy.

Never thought this shill meme was real but jesus christ some of this fucking thread. Is this really that important?

sure whatever

at least nobody's trying to invent skooma, our future won't involve the sandniggers breeding with nipponese catgirl experiments.

I'm not convinced that the handler is holding an auto-injector. I think it's a flashlight to check whether her puils dilate properly. Doesn't mean he doesn't have medication at hand.

Either scenario implies Hilldog is in an unhealthy state, so I suppose it doesnt really matter as long as we realize that this bitch is in shit shape.

user… I

It's obviously a hypospray from Startrek guys, not that hard to figure out. No, but seriously it could be anything. Really hard to tell from such blurry pics. I don't know if it can be done but can someone enhance the resolution on the nametag photo and read the black guys name?

Yes I totally agree my fellow Holla Forumslock. Lets end this discussion as we now are all in agreement.

No one holds a flashlight like that. Nobody holds ANYTHING like that accept a syringe or auto injector.

This is a bit shitposty, but I l'd like to think that what she's using is Diastat, AKA diazepam rectal gel used for small children with seizures. Of course, the only version I can find is a white pre-filled applicator, not black.

Still, I want to go with this as a meme because the idea of some nigger bending hillary clinton over and shoving diazepam up her ass is just too hilarious

I'm an oldfag and I remember getting a shot in school from one of these for inoculating against something.

What are you even on about? What I said implies that she is in bad shape just as much.

Kill yourself faggot.

Not having real gypsy-furfags would be worth it.

wew lad go back to troll school

That actually is how you'd hold a flashlight if you want to point down at something. You can't have it in the palm of your hand if you want to shine in someone's eyes.

Either way hillary is fucked.

I like the part where the negro has to hold her but closed to prevent leakage. fapfapfap

Am I weird if I hold my keychain MagLite between my index and middle fingers sometimes?

The second you hold your flashlight like that it turns into an auto-injector.

Merely agreeing my friend. I too find it very difficult to believe it is an injector of any kind. Impossible you might say. Agreed.

That's not how it was being held though.

Leftist skepticalism is like being in a middle of an ISIS attack and reporting "This attacks isn't done by ISIS because the shooters weren't carrying identifiable nametags and shouting anything besides allahu akbar, which is commonly used by all Muslims to denote a blessed event or a blessing by their god, Allah. However from their beards, thick eyebrows and smell, I can safely conclude they belong to the race of Islam. Truly a tragedy where the fault lies in the US."

jesus christ you call yourself a white nationalist and you do that shit, you race traitor, how dare you, only oil drillers hold things like that

What a dumb discussion. It can be either of those things.

I'm out.

They used them in quite a few mass inoculations

Probably Polio.

A fantastic lampooning fellow Holla Forums browsers. How stupid they are for considering it is an injector! Lets move to another thread now everyone. Haha!

This was photo shopped.

They'll probably peg you for a bernout. Dress like a cat-woman tranny instead.

she just keep niggers around so she can fuck them

that is white privilege my friend, he had to wear generic one because that wire do not come in shit color

I got a bunch of them in AirForce Basic training. Guy in front of me jerked his arm. ripped a gash in him. blood and obvious pain, then the guy giving the shots looks at me and says "next"

it's so sad what evil has wrought on this world, I don't know if your suggesting hillary is on the spectrum (I wouldn't doubt it) or if you are talking about the vaccinations but either way -both products of evil.

All you need is a board of """experts""" to agree so good luck to you.

Impressive

Satan dubs confirm

The illuminati is a nigger

We have to meme this guy desperately resuscitating hillary in the middle of a seizure.

She can barely make it up staircases, can't make it through a simple low-energy debate in one sitting, and freezes up with PTSD just from a single shit-tier PETA protester.

I don't even NEED Kek's Grace on this one. She's going to have an aneurysm live on stage during the debates

I bet it will go down during the debate with
coughing fits
and pants of shit

the election was set up so low energy jeb would be her opponent that was the only way for her to win

I'll give you the assist on those doubles. Broseph

THE CLINTONS

goddamnit i keep forgetting to rename that and i keep posting it
meant to post this

he could be her ventriloquist

Ben Garrison delivering quality material yet again.

That's a fullhouse from hell user.

Holy moly… she's on CellTech.

Yeah, he's quite a big guy.

Don't know m8ne, what's the null hypothesis here?

This. If she fucks out now already, she'll get eaten alive mano a mano. (((They))) either have to avoid it, or they have to kill Trump.

Well done, I recognize a person with a good stat/stochastic background.

Yes. They can save you in an emergency… otherwise they can kill you. Never handled one, but saw them during a short stint with Uncle Sam.

Cuck.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/08/is-this-hillary-clintons-medical-handler-dr-oladotun-a-okunola-m-d/

Youre welcome

(check)

She looks so fucked up in those fotos. I almost - almost - feel sympathy; then I remind myself what an evil, psychotic bitch she is.

Interesting, saved.

Why would he need a fleshl- oh, I get it. Go on, please.

(check)

Those dubs… he is human, right?

kekedikek

Dubble dubs confirm

WOULD A REAL MADMAN PLEASE STAND UP

pic related

We've already gotten multiple gets saying that she will literally die from a seizure/heart attack on stage at the debate. Those dubs just help rest our case.

Fug.

I think you have your answer, user. :^)

Alright, calm down there, Satan.

I keked

good eye!

archive of this bread

archive.is/Q6ndI

Does anyone have info on Dr. Oladotun A Okunola M.D.?

HUMAlog

Women are very capable of supressing feelings of disgust. Power-hungy women even more so. There are people who literally eat shit straight from the asshole if it means advancement.

Those dubble dubs… fugg, he's an actual SS man re-born in the wrong body.

Get gud

Oladotun A Okunola
Oladotun A Okunola
Oladotun A Okunola
Oladotun A Okunola
Oladotun A Okunola
Oladotun A Okunola
Oladotun A Okunola
Oladotun A Okunola
Oladotun A Okunola
Oladotun A Okunola

If you repeat his names 666 times, Satan will apear.

nadda*** in nuyoika yid language: (not a)

Any ideas for the text in the speech bubble ?

This is getting slid hard.

that looks like some really sad roleplay.

woman security looks like the absolute worst security, that bitch just gonna panic and death grip the trigger on automatic. imagine all the irrational crazy bullshit that would happen while your life is in danger and you are relying on some bitch with extreme penis envy.

the woman i ever saw shoot a gun was that one blonde woman sponsered by glock on miculeks channel.

So this is her private fuck squad then? Because they don't look like they would be good for anything else.

Good find. I love WAPO trying to cover for Hillary (and calling it "news").

So the special nigger "rushed to her side" (and handled her quite paternally, which (((Weigel))) omits) just because of a heckler? That's normal?

I have a hunch though. By putting a black guy as point man, the SS bypassed Hil's hostility to men. See, white feminists really just hate white men, not other races.

The SS brass found this warm charismatic nigger to keep her soothed.

White feminists hate black guys as well. They're a fucking mess because they want Chad but hate Chad's aggressiveness, one of the key things that make Chad Chad. That and Hillary also hates blacks. She has long hated them. I think he has more of a function than mere SS guy. He has been with them a long time too despite them being terrible people.

Who knows, maybe he's her slave.

Its black so it's your mom's dildo!

I was mass inoculated with one for smallpox as a child. They arent used much because they were a vector for hepetitus etc, though there are models now with disposable tips.

ABOUT THE PINS:

The pins allow the SS to quickly determine who is *supposed* to be near the VIP.

The pins are different at every event; to prevent duplication.

They are given to members of the VIP's entourage immediately before the event.

Hello, God-Emperor.

Shit. Someone on Holla Forums who's probably older than me.

One of my buddies is a vet and some of the SS guys he's close with say that she doesn't swing that way and that's why Bill can fuck whoever he wants.

haha! would be better if the image was a reflection of the phone screen, and then just something like her googling 'incontinence' or 'benzo abuse', or her looking at a picture of a vagina, or black cock, or just whatever. the more the better.

underrated post.

lurk more

wew lad.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
WE ACTUALLY BEING SHILLED

Using an autoinjector when it isn't required is bad practice.

I told them Hillary has throat cancer from eating too much carpet and will shit herself during a seizure in a debate with Trump.

No. If anything, you're underestimating the potential seriousness of the problem.

Hillary is what, 70 years old? That is way too old to be taking benzos, since I think age 55-60 is where it's a good idea to get off them. Elderly people cannot metabolize them properly, leading to unpredictable blood plasma concentrations. This is especially bad with benzos like diazepam (valium) that have active metabolites. In the case of diazepam, it metabolizes into oxazepam, which has a much longer half-life. That's why if you take a big dose of diazepam, say 40 mg, you'll be feeling it for days. There will be a non-trivial tranquilizing effect on you for the better part of a week.

Source: benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha01.htm#15