Why haven't you joined the Ummah yet, Holla Forums? It's not like your children will have much of a choice anyway

Why haven't you joined the Ummah yet, Holla Forums? It's not like your children will have much of a choice anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ-ArWFp5Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

la illah a illallah muhhamad a rasoullallah

Because smelly desert people like you are related to the jew.

Now leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ-ArWFp5Uk

this is this threads themesong

Afaik your country has been one of the most loyal colonies of the Vatican throughout history. So much for desert cults.

Nah the muslim population of my country is near extinct.

Not my choice. How about this… You leave europe and you take/kill the jew with you and we never talk to each other again.

Also Poland isn't my home I am from New źealand we don't believe in no sky god.

I'm not into goats sorry

I have no intention of going to Europe

Is that where I go for child brides?

I sugest Muslim-Pedo Alliance on meme warfare.
Do you accept it OP?

I've embedded an example of what Western society regards as heroic. This passive-aggressive gesture of leaving a speech you wouldn't have needed to attend in the first place is being celebrated as the ultimate act of bravery and courage. Can you set the bar any lower?

As you can see pedos are great at making memes.
If you accept it I'll personally make a lot of Muslim-Pedo Meme Warfare Alliance memes.
I always wanteed to marry a little girl and I think Islam will allow me to do it. It may seem selfish but I promise I'll do my part on helping Islam on the West.
Please reply OP.

Not OP but I'm chill with hebes, pedos are too much, Aisha (RA) was pubescent when her marriage was consumated.

Hey that's pretty good even though I hate both coon toons and sandniggers

Anyways, this thread sure is heretical