T2K30

I'm not Canadian edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

rsdb.org/race/canadians
vocaroo.com/i/s1hiFv8FRAMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use your travises for good and spam the gay erp threads.

Link them

Here is the most recent one. They aren't hard to miss, all of them are made by the same fag with the norway flag.

I'm already in there. Thanks user.

Ok it seems the fags have stopped for now. You should save your energy because these fags are relentless, and if you choose to continue this war then you will need it for later. Together we can save this board from the fags.

I'll check in from time to time and keep an eye out for new threads.

Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow ; ^)

Looking forward to it.

Travis posting is not a punishment Travis posting is a form of happiness.
I wonder if Norwegian fag is the guy who said that he is not gay but he enjoys calling you daddy just in order to trigger gAy J poster.

This is for you:

AJ poster did you were molested as a child by a homosexual?

Gets the leaf in every single post.
Uhmmm I feel like you lied to me.

I'm don't know why it gave me the leaf. I'm in California. Get on the moon nigga.

I'm on mobile.
I slept 2 hours today.
Tomorrow I will install discord in here.
Just don't tell me anything about the ponyfags I really don't want to hear anything about them.

Ok. No problem.

At least you are alive I been thinking about you a lot.
I hope you are doing fine.

I was banned fro fag chan for a month.

Yeah I read that.
But you have been keeping an eye on them those new Jarret pics are hilarious the taco stunt wew…

I saved the taco stunt. I still lurk.

I have lurked but it's all Darwin and interrogator that place is fucking dead but the jarret pics are worthy of lurking.

Yeah. Its even more boring now.

I have seen new pictures of the fat guy with squirrel face wearing a Pepe front t shirt damn that guy is so fucking fat.
Any way I gained 8 pounds over all this stress and sadness.
But enough of me I'm going to fap and then sleep.
Take care.

Have a good one.

this man is too complex to be a symbol

☯️ is a stronger meme than travis and contains more information

your conquest to damage human dna is noble but there are much simpler ways of going about it

stare at tv static and unlock cheatcodes

Wha?

a bot cannot be bought

you'd do well to remember that

Ok. Will. Wait. I forgot already.

your willpower needs to increase to the point where you can ignore me or you will never be a green lantern

with love, ashley

Did you really think you could escape me, Guardian? You die now.

Maybe I don't want to be a green lantern.

all according to plan

Be careful, he is a lantern of Avarice. Protect your travies or he will take them for himself.

You what now?

thats a hot fursuit

There is a man in that suit i bet

How much time do you spend making one picture on average?

And who is this guy even?

I don't make these. Never have. His name is Tony Two Forks.

how does it feel knowing you're not god travis?

i still love you though

💋💋💋💋💋

I'm not?

not until you damage my dna

you can be satan though if you want to be equals

🤙🏻👧🏻☯️

90% of this thread is just one person posting. i feel sad for this lonely poster

Sign me up. That will be way more fun.

The Production of new Travises has declined in the last two months. Newboy says if this keeps up we'll all be fired.

Remember the basics Travis poster. Break his roots!

Break his roots huh. Ok. Just going to break his roots now. time for a little root breaking.

Where are his roots?

you've never dealt with me

i'm literally a retarded nigger faggot kike vampire with AIDS who is ayran and has a wife and 4 kids

forgot to mention i have cancer and i invented human DNA

KEK

I don't need to exchange fists with you, I am simply here to train the one who will.
Travisposter, show this fool the fruits of your training.

I don't know. Showing my fruits to a guy sounds pretty gay.

it's too late for that

i converted every emotion into laughter

i laughed myself into a seizure last night and chewed on my tongue laugh-seizing

but i can instantly switch into blunted affect mode so i think im gonna tattoo all my skin chocolate colored so i can finally digivolve into a nigger

My sources of fun and ideas for Travisposting are far far away now.
I'm left without motivation and excitement.
And at the end of the day Travis isn't anywhere close to banana.

Hey, Disco.

can someone tell a newfag who travis is

Hey you mr dubs.

His name is Timmy Two Spoons

He is a magical being from another dimension he was briefly captured in a picture holding the knives of wrath ready to jump into another dimension nothing else is known about him.

you can never neglect to create beautiful poetry among the travis and the banana without grabbing DNA by the horns and telling it "good luck buddy you're going to need it" while battling an onslaught of "so random XD" posters who fail to see your ability as an oracle is tfw to smart to not destroy the internet through confusion

How goes it?

I honestly can't tell when I will incorporate myself and get back into creating more Travis.
Other creators have left and that makes it even more difficult because their work was my inspiration as well.
But something above all is missing and I seriously doubt I'm going to get it.
I don't even know where I left my horns.

Tired AF sleepy and depressed how about you?

your horns are waiting for you

you know what to do

🌝🌝🌝♻️💊💊💊🏥🏚📦🎉

Going through medication withdrawals. Feels like my head is pulsing and buzzing.

those are seizures check your tongue for bite marks

Checked

Wow that sounds extremely disturbing and why did you stopped taking your meds?

They might be in Norway.

Not all of them. Just one.They want me to stop taking one and take a different one.

top vey

Phew well I guess it's going to take you a while to overcome this.
Hopefully you will survive.
But did your health issues worsened?

No. Eventually it will all be out of my system.

Oh ok just don't drown yourself in the Shaw or and don't take baths or swim.
Also I can't believe you are a leaf.

"the mark of a leaf is one who won't leaf people to die," t. martin luther we wuz kangz jr

I'm not a leaf. i have no idea why I have this flag. I'm in California. I'm 1,468 miles from Canada. When I look outside I see palm trees. not maple trees.

maple trees don't come from canada they come from hawaii.

sauce: lamb before time

why do you think hawains hate tree stars?

I saw that. It was pretty good.

I appreciate your friendship enough to ask you for a picture that could prove that you are in fact a gringo but it's ok
I just think that Canadians are lame.

remember the part where little foot goes through the wall? that was freaky O_O

I don't like douchebag Canadians either.

blame canada?

don't let south park braiwash u it was ritten by god fuckmkmn mu ambeinm is glickic ikn

my ambien is kicking in D:

Yeah. I've forgotten most of it though.

Nah none of that but Canadians are like one of those embarrassing and dorky relatives that you feel ashamed of.

Kek

Say that again you dirty spic

Canadians are dorky and embarrassing.

There are some good Canadian bands but that's about it.

They just passed a bill that makes it so you can be jailed for saying something that isn't politically correct.

That's gay.

I've heard that some people call Canadians pinheads do any of you know why that is?
Also fuck the police.

Do you mean puckhead?

I've heard pinheads a lot.
But I haven't heard that one.

Watch out dude, they could jail you for that slander against people of the homosexual orientation. You should also get rid of your more edgy travies if you wanna stay free, canadacuck.

rsdb.org/race/canadians

Here

I'm not Canadian.

at least in canadian bacon they have internet

and by bacon i mean prison

imo internet must be destroyed so humans can enjoy plants

You mean sexually?

I realize that it's embarrassing being Canadian but you need to stop lying.

Isn't it also embarrassing to be an Amerifat.

post a vocaroo of your america loving voice or you're just a lying glass of maple syrup

Yes, but definitely less embarrassing then being from Canacuck with their glorious leader Trudeau

This for fucks sake I want to hear him sing something.

vocaroo.com/i/s1hiFv8FRAMo

Why does it sound like you want to kill yourself and have crippling depression?

TRAVIS CONFIRMED FOR AUSTRALIAN

Because I do.

I hate them more than Canadians

Wew man you sound terrible.

I have a monotone voice. I can't help it.

Why haven't you done it yet?

ikr

whenever australians find Holla Forums they probably say "blimey a computer virus" and throw boomerangs at their computer

and unlike zelda boomerangs australian boomerangs don't come back because australia is on the upside down part of the planet so it takes more gravity to keep them attached to the floor

Man but I asked you for a song I have always wanted to hear you sing.
Don't be shy.

Can't think of a good way of doing it.

I couldn't post that on this place.

You kind of sound like what I imagine Travis would sound like

KEK

I imagine him with a deeper voice.

Just do it pussy. But tell your mom to take a pic of your dead body first, so we can photoshop a travis on you. You will become eternal through the power of travis.

I knew you would say something like that e_e frankly I don't think any one cares but if you are too susceptible to criticism well you are better that way quiet as the Canadian you are e_e

Alright I'll get on it.

Would you want to sing a song and post it on here?

*unzips dick*

I have posted my voice in the thrashcan growling pig squealing and howling and you know It.

TBH only the Norwegian poster has the privilege to be near me when I unzip my beast.

Yeah. I remember that. You are obviously less inhibited than me.

Knew you were gay.

We'll watch it from this prospective no one here knows who you really are we have been friends for almost a year and I don't even know your first name (obviously never mention it because that's how we found out jarret.) but it's fun but I'm not going to push you but you could speak a little bit more so they stop saying you are Australian or Canadian with I'm not sure witch one is worse.

I was only joking.

If you want anymore vocaroos I'll post them on the moon, nigga.

e_e any way at least I tried just try to be a little more of an extrovert you are fun but you are just too shy take the horse fuckers for example the only one who has poked fun at them because or their looks or the way they sound was me because they are too fucking boring to even come up with something fun.
Jarret has seen skittles and he didn't saved or photoshopped his face into oblivion because he is a lame ass boring faggot.

I've only seen the pick of skittys eye and the forehead one.

Same old shit that I have seen as well.

Did you save the new pics of this guy?

why is worrying about the horsefuckers the only thing you do? they're gone from here now. do you not have a life outside of wondering how you can photoshop or dox somebody?

Nope my pc power supply died and I haven't saved those but I have seen them even one with a Pepe tshirt

mei is shit

Take that back

My ultimate goal with them was skittles and smokey I don't have their faces so it' feels like something is incomplete.
I have been dealing with depression and anxiety because of a breakup and school so yeah I have a life outside but I will never be complete with out those faces.
Miracle and Reece I always wanted to see their faces but meh never mind it's not that big of a deal.
Also I will never go back to their aids infested cage in the trashcan so they are history to me.

If I ever bocome that fat and that autistic I will live stream my suicide.

Well to be fair the ponyfuckers are a great source for cringe and putting travis's face on them is pretty funny.

Kek.

HOW COULD SOME ONE GO OUT LOOKING LIKE THAT AND WITH A DERPY HOVES T SHIRT IN FUCKING PUBLIC!
UNBELIEVABLE!
Also that mysterious baseball cap on the late pictures.
He is going bald.
Lol

Jarret is so lanky and weird, its like if an elf fucked a goblin Jarret would be the result.

KEK

Look at these dubs they ain't lying.

I still want to know why he made his skin green in that one.

He looks awful

What the fuck is going on in this one.

KEK
They all look like are missing chromosomes. Wait a second, is he is 14?

i haven't seen Miracles's face but Reece got drunk in a Discord chat and posted a picture of his real face with another gay guy that is a friend of his. I didn't save the pic but Reece actually looks human which is surprising, oh and Reece is underage

His 14 birthday? His ugly little brah looking at him and his mom is about to sneeze?

This pic is older than the other ones. He got older and fatter.

Uhmmmm so you are one of them.
Well what a twist.
Reece under age and drinking well his brain development is fucked beyond repair maybe that's why he was so fucking retarded.
Uhmmmm i thought you vermin were long gone.

the pony threads on here had some action so I stayed for that, I haven't seen Reece though. he's probably out sucking some black guy dick

^I haven't seen Reece recently

Well I agree with you on the first part but I seriously doubt Reece is blowing nigger cock he was too right leaning for that I bet he is from loyalist areas on Northern Ireland what a faggot.

i don't think a faggot like him can be a loyalist, he even bought dildos for himself about two months ago.

what do you want, Canada?

Oh shit I'm laughing my ass off.
Well the fashies always end up admiring manliness a little too much lol and there is plenty of right wing literally faggots.
Putting that aside damn man you are one of them like seriously hehe would you mind posting Reece face? I would like to add him to the Travis and friends.

I was trying to post that webm and it didn't work.

I didn't save the pic he posted on Discord so i can't. He posted it about at least a month ago and doesn't talk on here much now. maybe wait until he's drunk again

I don't have their cancerous discord so I will leave that up to you.

Where were you trying to post that?

okay man

very painful indeed

Inb4 skittles trying to undercover.

I think everybody has left that used to be in pony breads here. There's not much to see for them

bump

who is this man, and why is Holla Forums so obsessed with him, is he the one called jim, the creator of Holla Forums?

His name is Timmy Two Spoons.

Kek

who is this semen demon
asking for a friend

His name is Tony Two Forks.