I've been erping too much today and now I'm dripping with pre-cum! Gosh...

I've been erping too much today and now I'm dripping with pre-cum! Gosh, if only there was something I could do about it.

One and only warning.

What would you do if I kept talking about how my dick is getting wetter and my butt is itching for a burly cock?

You're encroaching on my turf. Cease and desist!

How about we have a little play fight about it? Winner sucks the losers dick?

yall gay as fuck

Nothing gay going on in this thread, officer. I swear!

AJ THREAD

Told you niggers Norway is gay.

Although that does sound tempting I won't let myself be seduced by your vile charms.
Stop sucking dick with somebody else's flag, it reflects badly on me and my public image.

Hey, it's my flag too! Also, you won't be seduced by just trying it once! I have a really huge load and I won't be able to sleep without dealing with it, you wouldn't deny help to a friend, would you?

You can just filter him. Make sure to tell him you did too, really makes him peeved as heck!

Just because I want to suck your dick doesn't make us friends. You're a pump-and-dump case at best.

I don't know why I forgot that was an option. Ignore me and proceed with the bantz.

How do you know you won't find yourself hooked? You might not feel so distant from me when your thighs are shaking and your dick is spurting like crazy~~

Are you trying to turn me on? I'm already wringing cock juice out of my diamond cock.

You are the one who has been teasing me all evening! There is so much pre-cum my hand is all sticky and it's dripping down my body and onto my bed! I hope you'll take responsibility for this!

Oh I would if I could! You'll have to make do without me though, you're a big boy after all.

What a tease! I've been saving this load for you! Are you going to make me waste it? Things feel a lot better when you share them, you know! And I've been stroking it exclusively to your posts, so it really is you responsibility.

I'm allergic to responsibility, and I don't want to take charge of your pleasure. I think it'd be best if you just came on your own.

Could I at least borrow your mouth for a bit? Just so I get to appreciate this orgasm fully?

This is fascinating!

I thought Norway was full of fish and oil. Turns out it's also full of cock-teases.

It's about to be full of cum too, every time I come close I start bucking my hips involuntarily, this is going to be a mind shattering orgasm, I can't wait!~~~

Well somebody better finish something, this wait is killing me.

It's a free board, no need to let us hod you back! Cumming feels super good, you should just enjoy it!

P.S genuinely post picks if you do I want to see

It'd miss the point of my being ITT.Lewd cunt.

Why you gotta confuse my dick by posting such quality 2d slags while being a homo from Norway? Bums me out.

Rude! And you might notice, I'm not the one taking my sweet time!

Hey, just cum to whatever you like my man. Asanagi is the artist btw, if you just want pics.

Norwegians and Swedes are agents of the Devil. Hiding behind those cute anime pictures and gay way of typing, is a 250 pound 5'0'' creature in girls underwear rubbing his nipples, trying to make good men turn to sodomy. It's truth, and I am here to preach it.

Thanks, Pastor.

So is Steven Anderson

I'm more like 5 11 actually, and I'm not wearing any underwear.

You are a wise man.

No problem friend, remember that vitamin K is God's vitamin!

No u

Oh you must be one of those weirdos that wear diapers. Even worse.

He left bruv. And I have a severe lack of lewd to post. It wouldn't be the same.THREAD RUINED ;_;7.

It's not gay if they're cute girls.in my mind.

The man has his moments, but anybody who things we all came from Jews isn't worth that much serious consideration.

Hnnnnnnn

What, do you need me to guide your fucking hips? If you want to erp, erp! We all like to cum my man, worst that can happen is that you end up talking to yourself.

Why do you care whether or not we all have some jew blood in us if you want to spill your seed in your fellow mans rectum? Fucking queer.

His anti-racist stance, young earthism and steadfast "faith alone" preaching are his biggest and pretty much only flaws imo. Dude's got balls, that much you can respect. If more preachers preached like him we might not have a sodomite problem.

It's just not the same.

Again, not gay if it's a cute girl in my mind. A little late in history to be caring about degeneracy.

I can't disagree there. I'd go to Church and keep my fetishes more in check if there was that level of hope left. Most people would. If we had a stable society with that element of pizaz, I'd even say there'd be no chans to waste time on.

Well, I'll probably be back here tomorrow, if you want to watch. I'm not cumming alone, I'm saving this. See ya!

It's never too late for Jesus. You don't want to go to hell do you?

Later, slut.

I don't buy the whole afterlife bit. I believe religion has its importance, but importance and actual faith in mysticism isn't fedora enough for me. I'd glagly live in a Christian nation. I'd even fight for it, if there was a guarantee that it wouldn't end up in the kiddy diddling or kike worhsipping I keep seeing amongst Catholics and Protestants. I'm forever bummed that I'm not a Slav and raised amongst superior Orthodoxy.

Hell is real and you're going there if you're a fag.

Sure thing. Let me know when Christianity starts winning again and I'll see if I want to rethink my position.

Nothing is winning these days, so you may as well go to heaven when you die.

Try and see this from my perspective. Nothing in this life has shown to me that there is an afterlife. Nothing in this life has given me reason to keep standards that would be the norm in a better world. If everything is shit and there is no payoff in the next life for being a decent human being, when am I suppose to care? If the side that claims it wants my immortal soul to be saved and live forever in paradise can't give me a visual sign of justification for their belief, why would I invest? Not even trying to be a dick. If you're religious, if you have standards, if you're working for an almighty God in which you believe loves and treasure you, I'm happy for you and I hope you're right. But I'm not going to invest in something I see no tangible returns on.

Give me a Christian force, give me a Christian nation, fight off the shitskins and Jews, make sure priests have some actual oversight so no kids are damaged for life or people get caught in scams like indulgences, and I'll be right there beside you and far from where Icurrently am in life. I'm not the piece of shit I am because this is what I aspire to, I'm the piece of shit I am because there IS nothing else to aspire to insomuch as I can see.

post pics of your dick at least, faggot

are you black?

Norwegian fag you got me hard now post pics of your actual butt.

It's no fun if you don't have to work for it~~
It's like edging, you wanna string it out so the release is as big as possible

Damn I can tell you this if you were in front of me I would lick your boi pucci and then ram my cock in your ass until you cum hands free then I would fill your ass with cum.
I'm so fucking horny.

Too bad I'm not in front of then, isn't it?

vro buy an onahole

I need some one alive that kisses me when I fuck him i need to feel his body heat and sweat.
A fleshlight wouldn't be enough.

I've never had a sex toy that wasn't disappointing. I kept trying to spice things up, but it turns out that nothing makes me cum harder than a nice dick!

Yup, that's what I found too. Making someone cum is feels just as good as cumming, in a strange way ~~

Du er hetero, var det slik?

Veldig, jeg suger bare en kuk i ny og ne.

Forståelig

Du veit at du er hetero når du kan suge kuk og sleike rumpa til andre gutter, uten å bi homo. Hvorfor spør du?

Vitenskap.

Vill du prøve å knulle meg i rumpa? Helt vitenskapelig?

What is erping?

Ikke helt min stil, men du finner sikkert noen i nærområdet uten AIDS. :^)

Erotic Role Playing

Ikke når jeg er ferdig med dem~~

>>>/erp/

leaf, if you're tagging me with any sort of actual opinion, i can't read it as i blocked you for spamming. friendly heads-up.

I have to link to a post or it discards my post for flooding.

I feel strongly attracted to femenine bottoms and I seriously need to cum.
Don't spam Norwegian fag I'm in love with him.

I can't even see it, I have his ID blocked ~~

However responded to me, I can't see you either, you are going to have to type louder!

What is it about Norway that just works?Viking magic?

I don't know why he's upset.

If I was impaling your boi hole you would be screaming loudly.

We would need to find something to put in my mouth then, wouldn't we?

I don't like to share.
But I would make you bite you painties.

What would you do to me then, when you have me all to yourself and gagged?

what I wouldn't do to you would be a better question.

I can jack it to a lot, vagueness is not one of them. ERP 101, be descriptive.

All these years repressing my sexual desires have left me with little to no imagination when it's time to get lewd.
I know I suck at this.

Practice practice practice. Just imagine I'm actually there, you wouldn't just stand there with your mouth agape, would you? What would you do.

There's a whole board dedicated to honing the art. Back when Yahoo chat was a thing, erp was all I did. But that was well over a decade ago.Doesn't help being fairly vanilla. There's only so much you can really do to keep the same kink interesting for somebody who's gotten off to more compelling stuff.Curious case of self-doubt.

Well I know this may sound dorky but I would hug you and kiss you.

Well it has been years of social neglect and self imposed isolation I really don't know how to behave in a situation like that.
I would check it out but I know I will end up regretting all of this and telling myself I'm not gay at all and continue pretending I'm normal.

Good, would you hug me from the front, behind? Would you kiss my lips? Are we making out or is it a peck? Are we on the bed, are we standing up? Is my head resting on your chest, do you have your arms around me? Just close your eyes, and type down what it looks like when you hug and kiss me.

We are standing in front of the bed, I'm hugging you from behind I'm kissing your ear and then I kiss your lips we are making out.

It's not gay if you don't make it about gay. It's about the creative writing process. No reason to complicate it beyond that.

Are you going to throw me on the bed, rip my jeans off and push my face into the pillows? Hoist up my ass, spread my cheeks and go to town with your tongue, until it's soft and malleable, my hips shaking and I'm a panting mess? Are you going to start working me with your fingers, massaging my prostate until my dick is shaking and twitching, streaming clear slimy pre-cum onto the sheets?

This. I'm not any good at writing, I just like to have fun, and write down things that would make me cum, because I love to cum!

Get a room you two.
>>>/oven/

You are holding my neck and keep on kissing while I lower you to the bed when we are on the bed you turn around and take my shirt off and I start kissing your neck you start to moan softly and your face is turning bright red.
Don't go so fast or I will end up melting.

I'm attracted to men femenine bottoms and I'm just being honest.

Oh, confused you with the other Norseposter for a bit there.Difficult to keep on top of two sluts at once.

Feel free to hide threads

Such is the internet. If any of it actually mattered, we'd have lives.

I'm lying on my back, I spread my legs to welcome you in, I reach my hands up behind your head and pull you in closer, you think I'm going for a kiss but I pull your head past mine and gently bite you earlobe. I start bucking my butt, rubbing it against you, my ass is itching, burning with the need to feel you inside me.

I start panting like a dog I'm kissing your neck and I tuck my hands under your jeans and underwear passionately holding your butt cheeks.
I'm actually really agitated and hard as steel.

I wrap my legs around the small of your back and pull you close, I put your hands against your chest and look up at you, I want you to fuck me, hard. I take your hand and push it deeper in, so your fingers are touching my rim, I start squirming. I close my eyes and bite my lips as I rub my butt and thrust my hips, I need you to fuck me.

I can't hold myself any more I take your shirt off and I kiss your lips passionately then I start to take your pants off and I vigorously rub my cock against your butt while I hold you tight from your back and your shoulders.

I'm gasping and moaning, I push against you but your cock slips away, I desperately grab it with my hand and guide it to my asshole, I gently, slowly, push against you, I can feel you widening me, not even the head is all the way in and it's tight, Suddenly, like something clicked, it slides in. It send a shock from my toes all the way up my spine, I gasp and my face falls to the pillows, my hands barely have the strength to grab the sheets, my knees are shaking and starting to give out and my toes are curling. I want you to fuck me deep, like your an animal just thrusting wildly, but all that comes out of my mouth is s bit of drool and a shaky moan.

We are face to face, I feel you weakly breathing, your expression is weak as well, but I know you want it all raw and I suddenly and violently thrust my hip and impale you with my cock and I keep this motion, holding and lifting you by your back biting your lips.

How about you two get the fuck away from here.
You are a pair of boipucci blocking faggtos and you need to get out immediately.

I push my ass against you in a grinding motion, I want you to pound my prostate, but I also want to feel you deep, I want you to fill me. I arch my back an garb the bedsheets as another jolt of pleasure hits me, hard like a shock of electricity, then a wave of bliss washes over me, this happens with every thrust. I can feel the shape of your cock, from the head down to every vein, it's shaping me, making me your. tears are forming in my eyes, it's so intense. my cock is soft and floppy, every thrust send the pre-cum that's flooding out of it flying, splattering our bodies. I curl my toes and almost scream as another wave hits me. "Harder… Fuck me deeper" I yammer, my voice is shaking, you can hear the desperation in my voice between the panting.

Nice joke.

I grab you and turn you around, you just keep looking at me, with this lewd face of yours, you push a pillow under your hips, to lift your ass and ease the penetration, I push my cock against your anus, I insert my cock in your rectum and keep on trusting while I hold you from behind, I keep my face close to yours your agitated respiration and monaing are just fueling my carnal desires for you and I keep on thrusting even deeper and harder.

it's funny.. if you remove the r in the word officer it becomes a place to do boring paperwork, if you give the word officer an R it becomes a man of great strength protecting something like the law. The english language is weird

I can feel your breath on my face, it hits me in sync with your cock pounding me and stirring up my insides, my dick is rubbing against you, your body stroking it every time you thrust into me. The pleasure from your relentless hammering plus the bliss of feeling your breath, your heart beat, the warmth of your body, has turned my lower body into mush. I try to thrust against you but my body hips wont even move any more. I relax completely, my arms fall limply onto the bed and I feel everything. I look up at you with drowsy, tear wet eyes as you dominate me. I feel like I'm in heaven.

COME TO GERMANY, DADDY. PLEEEEAAAASE

i won't be anywhere near there but still!

STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!
YOU VILE STD SPREADER YOU DESERVE DEATH!
IM SUPPOSED TO. E SLEEPING YOU ARE RUINING MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE

You don't need sleep, you need to come over and fuck me!~~

I'm really enjoying your posts, daddy

keep posting daddy styles please

I want daddy Gay J to wrestle me to the ground and fuck me in front of the whole audience, while the commentators detail every technique he is using to pound my ass into submission~~

I'm sorry for my behavior I didn't mean to insult really I don't know what else to say sorry.
I can't stop thinking about you and thus feels wrong but I already came twice.

That's alright, I came too. I don't have any STDs tough.

thismis the best fap I have had in 2017.
But I feel bad for insulting you.
I'm a piece of shit.

gAyJ poster I would biol you alive if I could and jerk off to your agonizing screams while your flesh rips apart from your body.

This*

Boil*

Fucking hell i can't write.

What the actual fuck is going on in this thread

fags erping all over the board and shitty moderation doing nothing to stop them. Spam their threads.

i'd let daddy fstyles fart on my face

Noyce etc etc

Oh hi there guys can I be lewd with you too?

Poor Sweden, nobody to play with.