Norway is fucking gay

norway is fucking gay

Slander and lies! I'm extremely straight, I even swallow all the cum when I give BJs so it won't touch me, that's how straight I am.

Hello , Joel.

What are you trying to say, huh? Watch yourself my man, or I'll suck your dick, faggot.

why?

hello op

*Makes you trip
What are you going to do about it?

Yeah, I have no idea where this fucking bullshit is coming from.

Man, it would sure be bad if someone mounted me and started ramming my tender asshole like crazy when I was on the floor. It would be bad because I'm so straight.

he said those things after you made this thread so what has norway done to you?

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

The flags makes it fun tough!

you really are gay, aren't you?

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

I wouldn't allow you to cum until I finished~ Even then I might not allow you to. You need a punishment for getting in my way. I will make you my pet and use your own libido to train you. Not take my cock bitch!!!

Now*

Man, sure am glad I'm straight, or I might be rubbing my dick right now!

Nah man, I might have sucked a dick, but I was thinking of anime, so that makes it straight.

But how can you cum if you're hands are tied up behind your back?

I have been edging this load every day for over a week now, I won't need my hands. Also, isn't using your butt a lot more fun?

If it's clean. Cute little Norwegian sluts do know basic hygeine, right?

I'm not a slut. But I'm not a barbarian either, so yes of course it is.

But how are you going to cum if I make you use your mouth? I will deny you edge you and deny you until you submit to me. You will be nothing but my cum toy after I'm done with you bitch.

You know, I was having a lot more fun talking with my other Norwegian friend in the other thread. Why are Americans so bad at erping? I'm out, gayboi.

Oh god my cock is so hard right now

Aw :^(

Go away Mexico, I'd rather a filthy

I mean, no offence, but I think we have very different taste. There are enough faggots here for you to talk too.

Stop hating on Norway.

Yeah, we are straight!

Gay has nothing to do with it.

I hate Norway more than Sweden tbh

I know, being straight myself.

I want to fuck Sweden.

No one was talking about you, britcuck.

Holy shit, Norgay bringing the heat.

Denmark is gay

Oh lawd, the ironing.

So long as this isn't goodbye. Disappointment is not easy to swallow.

You have no idea how starved we are of such mercy

Say it to his face

Use a vpn.

what a shock.

What you mean? I'll probably post on Holla Forums later too, yeah.

norway is NABAPBB

Not As Balling As Possible But BALLINNNNNN

Thanks, I do like balls.

you got some balls in your post number

How will Gay J Styles ever recover?

he cant

Any story on this webm? I've had it since forever, and now that I see it again, I wanna understand what's going on there

Sometimes it's just best not to know.

Looks like he shoved a buttplug up his ass, injected saline into his ballsack, and is whacking the bottom of the buttplug with his ballsack and causing impacts that are probably stimulating his prostate.

An ancient, and well respected, technique. Pioneered by Grand Gay master AJ Styles of the Gay community if I'm not mistaken.

Norway is pretty cool but they need to work on their hockey, no reason for them to suck this bad at the glorious white man's sport

How do you suck at hockey when you're from the land of the ice and snow
From the midnight sun
WHERE THE HOT SPRINGS FLOW

We ski instead

That's slightly less gay than big beefy men figure skating into one another I guess.

Agreed.

yo post more tsuchinoko, best animal girl

He would agree with OP and you know it.

Sweden wants penis in mouth

Please don't generalize! Not all of us are like this!

Yeah, I for one am super straight!

Leave him alone or I might end up sucking your dick!~

Uh huh. I bet you don't even work the head, amateur.

Are you joking? I always use my tongue to work the head, under the foreskin, while I use my thumb and index finger to work the base of the shaft, and my other hand gently fondles the balls/his butt depending on the position. I've never sucked a dick that got the Jew-butcher treatment tough~

pic related

I know this feel all too well.

Please stop.

I never stop, not until I get that delicious liquid white gold, as a reward for all my hard work~

You are going to have to struggle more than that, I might start thinking you actually want this~
What are you, a faggot? You don't want a guy to suck every drop of cum fro your cock, do you?

So if I were to be lounging in front of you at half-mast, you'd coax the rest of me out by essentially frenching my foreskin? Is that right?

>tfw no elf recepticle, either

I'M COMING FOR YOU, DADDY. YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE BUT I WON'T STOP UNTIL MY PUSSYASSASSPUSSY IS PENETRATED BY YOUR COCK

I always start of every BJ by giving the head a little kiss, and after I sucked out every little drop left in there, I give it another little peck, just to show I care~

No, I really don't. I was having fun until you had to drag me back to reality.

Aren't elves and swedes basically the same thing?

Good, because I don't associate with faggots~

I WARNED YOU DADDY, NO APOLOGY WILL SAVE YOU NOW. WHEN YOUR DICK SLOTS INTO MY ASS YOU WILL FORGOT ALL ABOUT WOMEN

Aren't you sweet. Almost headpats and pancakes sweet if you worked hard enough for it.

As the Swede submits to muds, so does the Elf submit to Orc. Makes sense to me. How much more of a push-over would a full Swedish Elf be?

What would I have to do? I'm very dedicated when I'm close enough to feel your pubic hair in my nose, you might need to pry me off~~

A full Swede-Elf would probably demand to get fucked by the bull instead of watching.

SPEAK TO ME, DADDY

CALL ME A FAGGOT ON VOCAROO

Well honestly, there's only so much anybody can do, isn't there? I mean, as far as I'm aware, real dedication has a lot to do with gag reflex.

So they're so submissive they become dominant?

Gag-reflex, what's that~

Exactly. Their desire is so great they become flat out aggressive.

DO IT, I THOUGHT YOU WERE BRAVE, DADDY

Sounds neat, I wonder if there are any swedes in town~

Oh? It's a good time be any standard. Pretty much a game. Much like any ordinary suck except you have to see how close your lips get to the shaft while your mouth is full. The gag reflex, well, it plays its part.

Can't you just walk over to Sweden? You'd have to watch out for Jamal and Co. though.

I live to far away I'm afraid, but there are some swedes around sometimes~

you're boring, daddy, you could at least do a vocaroo

I'm still here~
Did you want something?

vitun homo

Bergele:DD Benis in budd;;DDDD

sauna mämmi saatana Karjala takas

I don't speak soumi, we should let our bodies do the talking~

I need to suck on a cock, and if someone isn't scraping their burly member against my prostate soon, I'll go crazy! Other Norway poster, where are you? We need to talk~~

ok

I bet I could fit that up my butt, you would have to lube me up with your tongue first tough~

i'll lube up my rifle instead

Getting ready to shot those burning hot loads into me?~~

i'll shoot you through the internet

Am I going to make you shoot all over your computer~

Why do you ask here, though? I bet any fag in 4chan would gladly do it, or in Reddit.

I'm not asking here, I'm just venting my frustration here~~

why would i shoot my computer? that would mean i'd have to get a new one

Guess you would have to find somewhere else to shoot your load into, something nice and tight~

if by load you mean a bullet then between your eyes seems like a nice place

Why do you keep giving that gay fag attention?

it's fun

What a sad life you must live for this to be your only fun.

I'd rather you shoot all your long, hot ropey cum down my throat, but a facial isn't impossible~

when did i say it's my only fun?

i don't cum bullets, sorry

I would like you to prove that, I'm not sure I can believe you without seeing it myself~

you'll just have to believe me

Calling stuff gay is so… gay.

if you've ever said the word "gay" or "homosexual" outloud before, then you are gay