I usually don't like this "hahaha hey guys let's frikken raid these dudes haha le trolle army" shit...

I usually don't like this "hahaha hey guys let's frikken raid these dudes haha le trolle army" shit, but if you want to fuck with some fedora liberals this is the best place to go.

I have been a thorn in the DP wiki's side for a while now, and the wew level keeps rising.

t.co/16brI1NEIl

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberghostvpn.com/en_us?utm_expid=85864364-24.3HI9OuvFSRS_qByTKK2UHA.0&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the real best place to troll liberal hipster pseudo-leftists is #bunkerchan on rizon irc

Oh hi Jason Unruhe, glad you stopped by.

Meh, DPP is funny and TJ is borderline class conscious.

invite xpired my man

pic related

Tj is pretty politcally aware tbh, but "muh soojoowoo femanazi fedora", it is one thing to oppose idpol, but these anti-sjws are cancer.

Also, while the DPP might have ok elements, the admins of the wiki are a separate entity, if anything, they are the cancer that infects the DP community.

The invite works you are just IP blocked, use this cyberghostvpn.com/en_us?utm_expid=85864364-24.3HI9OuvFSRS_qByTKK2UHA.0&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/

Fuck off tripshit

oh shit guys they got us

hot wheels fix ur shit

The only reason I stay with my flag and don't trip, is you guys.

You have no idea of the weight a name carries.

"Express your ego" on some site with upvotes like reddit instead of seeking self-validation on mongolian forums about politics

ok

Feel free to mkae some other pan european flag

Everything you say is a spook my property

Alright so they are banning everyone on sight with anything gommie or egoist, be subversive, we need to make references that go even deeper.

make video of it pls i gotta see the butthurt

I got like 5000 videos planned but sure I will make a Helter Skelter 5

Flag designating that the place of origin of a given poster is located on European continent.

Go seek self-validation somewhere else

every word that comes out of your mouth is pure spook, you have no individual so i will make you my property.

Suck my cock dude.

I want to debate on DP rn

Chemo is required for this cancer

pure spook gender is spook

deep

Then what is the trip for?

THE TRIP SIGNIFIES I AM AN EGO AND NOT THE COLLECTIVE YOU FUCKING SPOOK-MEISTER

So no one takes my own.

Why do you need to signfy that you're an ego?

How is putting a trip preventing that?

I hate niggers

So no one does this:

Why would you even care if somebody does this?

Well why didn't Max Stirner just keep the spook name Johann Kaspar Schmidt? Yeah I am sure that would have still became a meme.

I just don't want spooks pretending to me my own.

fat

We shouldn't raid exactly, but post persuasively in ripe threads. We should have a thread to link to ripe places, on pol or wherever

You're afraid of others assuming your name on imageboards as if existence of your ego was dependant on that? Wew lad

My existence on image boards is merely part of me own, how can I have my own if I can't protect my property?

Spooky

Oh fuck I have been out spookposted, shit.

Good job on grasping why trips are for spooked dweebs, Pierre Tru-Property

I mean I am still gonna trip so lmao fuck you.

I never understood the name Pierre Tru-Dank, is it a play on the name of Pierre Trudeau?

Yes.

Of course you will, nothing more would be expected from a spooked non-individual.

That flag is my property after all.

You're my property.

ebin

Nice straw man, pierre tru-spook.

I'm only here to collect these dank stirner memes tbh

Dat stirner flag

No thanks. I like T.J. and I hate tripfags.