Ok it was fun for a while but now it's time to turn the ids and flags back off, dysnomia

Ok it was fun for a while but now it's time to turn the ids and flags back off, dysnomia.

its permanent

that's new
what is NSA

i was about to make this thread. come on dys, stop being a faggot

I don't think so. The userbase won't allow it.

True. He just wanted to start some drama but this is the 3rd time he has done it so it's pretty stale at this point other then the flags.

he wants to permaban pedos and fags. he's too stupid to muster a different strategy from the ponyfag holocaust. fucking retard. he'll pull it out once he stops being a lazy fucktard

And to the braindeads who think IDs solve the samefagging issueas if there was ever a samefagging problem IDs do absolutely nothing. Let me demonstrate.

lets hope so.

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS
(gonna put that in every one of my posts now)

Keep trying, samefagger.

Source from pic OP?

THIS and i could use two vms with different vpn endpoints and still samefag

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

Ids totally fix samefagging. Definitely!

see how i samefagged with this post

it was me using a vpn connection

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

Dysnomia on the scaffold. ids out!

No! IT WAS ME!
REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

REMOVE ID

KEEP ID'S
ID'S ARE GREAT
AN ENEMY OF ID'S IS AN ENEMY OF QUALITY

REMOVE ID
FUCK YOURSELF

KEEP ID'S
BEST DECISION EVER

REMOVE ID
REMOVE YOURSELF FROM MY THREAD

THIS THREAD IS NOW A PRO-ID THREAD
NICE DUBS BTW

NEVER
REMOVE ID

ID'S ARE STAYING
YOU NEED TO LIVE WITH THAT

IDs WILL BE REMOVED

YOU CAN'T KEEP THIS GOING FOREVER
UNLIKE DYSNOMIA AND ID'S

No it fucking wasn't.

Dysnigger has already tried to implement ids and failed twice now, this is his third underhanded attempt. He and his jew overlords will never succeed.
REMOVE ID AND FLAGS

Really? Show me the quality, user.
Show me one quality thread since ID's were reimplemented.
IDs have nothing to do with anything except Dysnarrhea getting his jollies. Don't get me wrongt, I am not opposed to that if this is what does it for him. But let's not pretend it is something it isn't.

SORRY, CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER ID'S AND FLAGS BEING GREAT

Holla Forums WON

Thanks for the bumps but your azns are subpar.
REMOVE ID
REMOVE FLAG

THEY ALL BASICALLY LOOK THE SAME, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
ID'S AND FLAGS ARE GREAT, BTW
ID'S AND FLAGS SHALL PERSIST A THOUSAND YEARS

Quick reminder that flags are like IDs.
There are at max 3 German shitposters on this board, one of them is me.

Pro ID fag confirmed for knowing nothing about quality.I didnt even notice you have been saging this entire time, fuck you
REMOVE ID AND FLAGS

Yeah, I thought it was a little weird you thanked me for bumping. I didn't want to be mean.
ID'S AND FLAGS FOR ALL OF 8CH
THIS IS THE BOARD THAT WILL LIVE AS AN EXAMPLE FOR A NEW GOLDEN AGE

IDs can go flags stay

Remove IDs
This is not a joke.

Remove gook poster, he is ruining the board.

I don't think I could make this board worse if I tried, that's how much it sucks right now.

The userbase doesn't own the website. I hope IDs stay this time.

I can now filter all of your shitposts.

Shitposter = 0
IDs = 1

All 3 of you complaining about ids need to man the fuck up. The other 12 people on this board support ids, deal with it.

The userbase is the one who uses the board and keeps it alive. Let's see how long the board stays alive when it's users leave. Think for yourself a bit before pressing the enterbutton your post.

You normalfags really need new tactics to disregard opposing viewpoints.

That's why when IDs were off so many people complained and wanted them right? Oh wait there wasn't. Shit argument try again.
REMOVE ID AND FLAGS

It's gud in more ways than I can explain. I actually feel cultured. I'm crying.

I love you guys. :')

Look at this weeaboo shill hopping ips. You can still post anonymously retard. You're just angery people can easily filter your retarded ass and you can't consensus crack with your same faggotry anymore. Shit argument try again.

You want ids so you can turn this place into another one of your social media sites, where you can track people through threads with their ids and filter them if they hurt your fee fee's.

Aww look how mad you are getting, you even copied what I said, how cute. I am sorry though, this argument is still just as bad and I will need to give you a failing mark, better luck next time.

Nice try kid, I've been an oldfag since summer '99. How about you go masturbate to your chinese girl cartoons and get a life. :^)

Back to twitter with you.

For being concerned about anonymity you sure like to avatarfag a lot. Did I trigger you?

Good burn.

I like IDs.
Yur a fag. But your op. So yer always a feg.

The point of the avatarfagging was to show how easy it is samefag by being able to switch ids, It's pretty sad that you missed that but oh well, id fags will always have mental deficiencies.

It's actually pretty funny, the first 2 times ids were implemented all you id fags were saying how ids fix samefagging and now you all realize how stupid you look so you don't even bother with that argument. Instead you show your true normalfag colors and say ids are good because "filtering people that disagree with me is good thing"

And yet you still complain about ids. If they don't make a difference why do you care? Because changing proxies is more difficult?
Literally the only reason you would care about ids is because you constantly samefag and don't want people to be able to ignore your posts. Did mommy not give you enough attention as a child?

You've been bumping your thread with pictures of mongoloids for the past 9 hours friend, there is only one stupid person here right now. If you don't like it why don't you make your own random board? We already know the real reason:

You have Severe Autism

This shit tier form of argument you are currently demonstrating may work on reddit and the like but not here.
If you wanna actually argue then I will be glad to do it, but until then I'll simply thank you for the bumps.

I have been showing through the entire thread that ids don't stop samefagging yet your tiny brain can't understand such a simple concept. Truly sad.

You don't have a point, you're defensive and mad because the avatarfag is right, ID's (and flags) don't fix samefagging and thus are useless, this isn't 2003 when your average fag didn't knew what was hiding behind seven proxies

t. Someone who WAS an advocate for ID's years ago, and my bitch

Wow start arguing anytime

I could honestly care less nerd, I just think it's funny all you butthurt faggots come out of the woodwork crying to dysomnia when he as OWNER of the board makes a change. If you don't like it you're free to leave. Or better yet make your own board where all you faggot commies can circle jerk each other all day long. This isn't cuckchan where you all apparently originated from, you can make your own boards here. Neither of you can address the points of my argument because you know I'm right. Cry more bitch nigger.

You have no standing arguments that haven't already been refuted, so you feel the need to resort to insults and "you hab no argumunt hurr durr". Honestly, you are only making pro ID fags look stupider but I could care less since you are giving me free bumps and free chances to post qts.

You are misinterpreting why people are opposed to IDs (and flags). It isn't for reasons of functionality. It is for reasons of principle. the whole purpose of 8ch as stated is to promote anonymity and free speech which comes from that anonymity. ID's (in principle, but not in reality) are antithetical to that stated purpose. They undercut it. That is why most people are opposing it. Anyone with even a minimal understanding of VPNs or Tor understands that IDs are completely meaningless. By way of illustration: Is this the first time I have posted in this thread? No. It isn't. But you would never know that in looking at IDs, because they are changeable, and easily so. The opposition to them then is not one of functionality, as I said. It is one of principle. Use of IDs runs counter to the goals and purpose of the site.

You know as well as I do that Dysnigger is using them simply for the purposes of self-gratification, and as soon as he cums a few times it will go back. It always has, and it always will. So there really is not any legitimately rational reason for them.

That said, I admit that there really is not any reason to bitch about them either. Apart from the violation of principle, that is. One click and 2 seconds later and you have a new ID…no big deal.

Holla Forums looks exactly the fucking same, just more active you actual mongoloid.

Nigger you're creating a dichotomy when there doesn't have to be; this is more about making it harder to samefag, rather than having something be an end-all be-all to samefagging.
look at the amount of people willing to watch a video online vs being forced to download it, and it gets even worse when you force them to download it through a torrent

Autistic screeching gives exactly 0 measure of control btw.

I already said why ID's are useless, one hop on a proxy and their whole point is already jeopardized
Gee and I wonder where you came from? Maybe from reddit, user? :^)

Pressing 2 buttons is SO HARD

Worked twice before. btw

Then humor me with a refutation: If id's and flags don't actually make a difference then why does it matter it they are enabled or disabled?
Use your words this time and I might allow you to spend your good boy points on more tendies.

You know damn well this place stopped representing anything relating to free speech once firetires left and boards hosting completed legal content were deleted because of the stigma they represented.

And while I understand the argument you are making, it is essentially moot. You can still post anonymously if you choose, you can still change ids (albeit with a slightly higher barrier of entry if you're not retarded), and the only difference it makes having ids on is that people can more easily follow your chain of replies/posts. The admins could always get your ip and post history as evidenced by the exposure of sunshine. That's it. There is absolutely no difference. You can still use vpns, you can still use tor. The only reason anyone would care is because they are a samefag and this ruins their fun. Once again no on is forcing anybody to use this board, it is not a business, you are not entitled to any matter of say in the way it is run.

This guy gets it.

Say that to my face not online fucker and see what happens.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You have autism. You may not notice, but you do. I bet you don't even wear underwear under your trousers. I'm gonna kiss your dog, and make love to your sister. There's only one way to cure yourself, delete system 32, and hang yourself. You fucking autistic cunt.

Remember when he posted here?
God I fucking miss him.
Every time I watch this video I wanna commit leftist genocide; can't believe they'd go after a fucking cripple who cared about a bunch of pedos, nazis, and game-playing virgins

Anonymous,
I know who you are. You're almost invariably male, Caucasian, middle-class. Your parents were normal, vanilla folks. Maybe you had a sibling or two.
You went to a public school, pulling high or middlish grades with ease and relative disinterest. You didn't really gel with most of the other kids; you found them boring, they found you weird. Your contempt for the average person grew with your age, never seizing control like in some emo dipshit, but simmering casually in the back of your head. When some asshole who could barely read got hurt, you probably laughed. When some stuck-up skank got herpes, you probably smiled. Chances are you got on well enough with your teachers; you weren't a preening asshole like many of your peers, at least showed vague interest in learning, and perhaps the teacher sensed and picked up on your general contempt for others in your classes. This trend no doubt continued into college, if you had the motivation to bother.
It's a bit of an exaggeration to say you hate women: you don't, after all, enjoy the socializing game. You're probably no Don Juan, either. You long ago began to think of women as disappointingly petty, but you still hope to encounter someone interesting at some time or another.
You enjoy being anonymous because it is a release from the normal world: no anonymous has an identity, no anonymous is a preening faggot. Anonymous realizes he is just a guy fucking around on the internet. Anonymous knows others of his kind enjoy this fact, too. You despise the furfag, the gaiafag, the internet tuff guy for one simple reason: he acts like the internet is the real world, a place where actions should have social consequences and where there needs to be a pecking order. Needless to say, you do not approve.

We're all equal behind the keyboard user.

RIP in peace Hotwheels. You didn't deserve to be fed to pigs by a fat kike pedophile.

Still waiting for that refutation, champ. :^)

Keep wating,we already had our argument and you turned out to be a filter cuck. Good news though, we can wait together until the IDs are removed.

He's still alive user

yeah, ID's are gay please fix this.

Why are all these ugly Jap fuckers invading this thread? Didn't we bomb 'em twice to stop shit like this?

Bump cause fuck IDs

ID'S ARE THE BEST
ID'S FOREVER

IT WAS ME

DIO

Yep, you're a dumb faggot alright. Nothing personell kid.

Thanks for the bump m8. I almost forgot to do it myself.
REMOVE ID
ADRIAN BRODY