ITT: Normal things that turn you on like crazy

ITT: Normal things that turn you on like crazy.
- Long, thick skirts
- High heels
- Elaborate earrings
- High collar blouses

Very long hair is also nice.

- short skirts
- no footwear
- small earrings
- tops
dicks

I don't get turned on
I TURN WOMEN ON
I'M AMERICAN

The only thing that gets me aroused is HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE and spontaneous feelings of Manifest Destiny

What about these?

2 and 3 are the kind I like, but the more generic they are, the hotter.
Pic related is what I'm into

I actually just noticed that they have long sleeves. I only like long sleeves depending on the tone of the suit itself.

-people who don't smile
-people who think they are important
-man who shave anything below their adam's apple
-skinny people with very white(unhealthy) like skin

Virtuous church going girls that are saving themselves for marriage

Are you by any chance a sub?

can I interest you in these, sir?

i think i'm cool but not important, and i smile too much
i used to think i was hot shit

Makes my dick diamonds instantly

Yes, very nice

I'm white as hell dude, with german ancestors.I like to work outside, and because of that I get tanned.
>you look like a respectable person meaning you're not an office cuck, you actually deserve your pay
>chicks like tanned skin more than pale, statistiks don't lie usually

oh, right, almost forgot to post mine

>Meme queens is this a "normal" thing
I obsess over the last two, myself. The local shop has recently stopped getting the kind of shoe I like, and I've kept a brand-new pair around for reference if I have to order more.

Fucking kek.
Calvin Klein really are pretentious, tasteless hacks.

I'll never understand this.
I know it's a personal thing. No one else has difficulty understanding it.

lower back dimples

Oh, and girls who actually dress properly. And sometimes overdress.

I don't want to be rude, but hey, can you actually grow a proper beard? A lot of people in their mid 30s can't even have a half assed beard, only because they are skinny low testosterone faggots and don't get tanned.Pic related. A lot of people asked me how can they grow facial hair like me, and I usually tell them that they are pussies and go out to see the sun.

I will say this, I don't respect men who are not manly, and what I said previously was that I hate unmanly - skinny people with pale skin, because they are not man.

This is a "normal things that turn you on" thread, not "things you hate" so fuck on up outta here.
Why would you even tell people what makes them manly if you weren't insecure about manliness yourself?

fucking beardlet kys

Whatever, fag.
While you were busy preaching, you forgot to refine your perspective. Your beliefs will always be inferior to one who has entertained the possibility of being wrong.