Signs You've Been on Holla Forums Too Long

As a temporary reprieve from the madness, give me your stories of how Holla Forums has shaped your real life behaviour.

Daily reminder to never ignore your Holla Forums sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVoCKLyt2uw
wpbf.com/news/jewish-temple-in-wellington-vandalized/34551176
archive.is/nkhRX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you catch her AIDS? My first thought whenever a coal burner is discovered

I hope you didn't let your dick anywhere near that.

As far as me, I far too often find myself with nothing to talk about but politics and religion. I need some other knowledge bases, it's honestly becoming a social problem at this point.

More white women have been raped by niggers then not in the modern world

This
It doesn't help that I was already an autist about history before Holla Forums either

I always feel like I'm outside a house looking inside through the window and being completely disgusted. I just don't fit in with society anymore.

I know that feel. If you can speak passionately about something you are interested in that most people don't understand much about, you'll be socially interesting. Maybe not anime, though, maybe something that is a little more common denominator.

I don't really have any situations in which I act differently, but I view things a little differently, and I talk about these things a lot now. It's just a part of my study of how the world works.

Aside from that, did you at least help her feel better regarding her emotional issues? I'm guessing that she feels worthless, or at least bad about herself, and she's reflecting how she feels in her behavior. I'm guessing that it's kind of like, "You wanted me to feel this way? Well, I guess I'll act like that!". It's an attempt at defiance. I doubt she has a target to be angry or defiant at though, since she probably doesn't even know the guy, so she's just angry, and doesn't know who to be angry at. That's a bad place to be.

All I can suggest is to either diversify your interests, or try listening and entertaining a conversation. Maybe even do both at the same time. Aside from those mentioned, I also talk about philosophy and science and junk. In fact, I talk about people, and shows, and music, and all manners of things. I'd talk about fashion if someone wanted to, but I'm not really too interested in it myself. I can't say it's not worth being interested in for some people though. I entertain conversations, and I'm smart enough to know how to respond most of the time. Listening to what others are saying is like lurking. You gotta lurk other topics sometimes. Try and give it some deeper thought if you want it to be interesting. Spin it within your own worldview already. Use it to improve your perspective.

Not exactly Holla Forums but I saw an Indian family a month or two ago and was tempted to scream "POO IN LOO"

You'll be glad to read that I didn't. She said she wasn't even angry about it any more and that she "can't judge because she doesn't know what he has been through." That was a red flag if I've ever seen one.

We only spoke about it twice and I tried, but she had a lot of headcanon going on that I found more than a little frustrating. I was trying to not be too much of a dick about it and we parted on good terms. I felt like I made some progress but I can't say for sure, only seen her once in the past couple of months. I figure I'll just check in from time to time.

ftfy

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back to KnowYourMeme

Oh boy…

The biggest one is that it's difficult for me to have conversations with normalfags. This is mostly due to it being an election year and that's all anyone brings up.

When it comes to talking to normies about political topics I feel like a rocket scientist talking to a toddler with most topics. It's gotten to the point where I just don't engage. How can I explain years of reading, understand, and keeping up with current events in a five minute conversation with a normalfag about why "things aren't the way they used to be! So much has changed since I was a kid!" My autism flares up and I don't even know if it's worth engaging most of the time.

I still play vidya. You can pick and choose your vidya. unpozzed games like Dark Souls are still out there. Now maybe if you truly can't find anything to play, it just means you have shit taste. Judging by the images that you post, I'm inclined to believe your taste is fucking abysmal.

I know all those experiences, I have to deal with the same shit every day.

It's not that I'm worried about it being pozzed, although most of it is. It's more about it being a waste of time.

I've gotten to the point where I feel silly if I'm not learning something new or bettering myself in some way.

Same here I tend to anger alot of friends and family because all I talk about is politics

I know what you mean. Every single time you turn on tv or any kind of entertainment you just end up rolling your eyes and getting mad and turning it off. Your always forced to defend your positions.

top wew, good youre getting a good white man's dog
Too many people buying niggers dogs these days

In regards to normies, I think it was Ben shaping (yeah yeah) who said this. Morality is the better argument then policy.
You can talk about policy all you want and it won't work. The left knows your evil.

He's right they're literally emotional children when it comes to politics. The knly way to beat them is with emotional arguments.

I want to be a bit clearer. I'm not saying you have to fix her problems for her. In fact, you can't. Only she can really do something about it, but it's great to hear that you gave it a good shot. There's a point at which you should definitely drop it though, and I'm not saying that you hit it necessarily, but be aware that some people will never change, no matter how much help they get, and some people will actually do worse from the help, like emotional welfare. If she doesn't like talking about it though, that's actually good, cause that means that you probably should get her to talk about it. The reason why she wouldn't want to, is because it's painful. That's a very sensitive topic for her, and to talk about it a sensitive topic means that she trusts you not to hurt her any further about it. She needs to desensitize herself to it though, and have it lose its power over her. As long as it's a painful topic for her, and as long as she can't simply accept it (since she's trying so hard to reject it), she's going to act differently because of it. I'm not really a psychologist though, but I like talking about these things, so take all of this with a grain of salt. This is just my reverse engineering of her psychology based on my own mental functioning, and how I might be biased to act in those manners due to the aforementioned circumstances.

It's good that you recognized the red flags too. Wouldn't recommend. If you kept that relationship going on the hopes that she would change, you're taking a gamble that's not in your favor. How do we predict the future? Based on the past. What is her behavior now? It's not good. Don't bet on her to changing, but feel free to hope she does, and to try and help, if you can.

I find I fit in great with people who are a lot older than me. And by that I mean my generation is fucking annoying. I'm 20 btw.

Like people my parents age and above I always have great interactions with. While on the other hand my fellow millennials are always abrasive as fuck. Maybe it's because I'm not a fucking black or Muslim idk. Being polite with these people rarely gets anywhere.

getaloadofthispleb.jpg

It's a poor metaphor to begin with.

God damn it, this exactly my point of view.
I generally work with media and I'm watching news 24/7, I read articles and publications all the time, you know, like typical Holla Forumsack and how the fuck am I suppose to talk with a normie with views as view as two dimensional being. I've spent years upon years on studying, learning and understanding, for example, Islam and I know how dangerous it is, how destructive muslims are, and then I have to talk with a fucking bluepilled af normie talking shit like "huurrr it's religion of piece are you a heater evil narcist?!?!?!/11".
And then you meet educated liberals on their liberal courses like "african drumming" or "vagina 101" and they say shit like "look man, i know you are a racist but like chill out for a sec, there's only one human race and it's like three hundred thousand genders, dude weed lmao".

Seeing mixed race couples enrages me.

Always remember, you can never hide your power level my friends!

In an attempt to engage in some cultural counter-subversion, I've started shopping around a screenplay. Months spent researching contacts on IMDBPro. (((The echoes))) man . . . It's all true. All of it.

I bring trump signs to pep rallies, and I learned to not give a shit about what normies think.

Your mother in law is a disgusting sack of shit. I mean truly, a revolting person.

Well… She ain't wrong you know?

Hahaha that's fucking hilarious

Kind of in the same boat as you. I have a decent amount of Historic and Philosophical knowledge but eventually I just say something that steers the conversation into politics and I always just lose my shit from that point on.

My only other two interests are music and video games with games being less and less interesting as time goes by.

When people make the argument that Trump shouldn't be president because he's a racist, I find myself without an adequate rebuttal because I really really want to believe that he is a racist and would be pretty happy if he was.

I hope you gave her a look of disgust and appall as she slithered those words out of her gull.

So in your opinion, how incompetent and mismanaged do you think the military will become in the future?

Yeah, my wife brought it up to me, and I basically responded with a "more or less."

Now it's something I use as an excuse to push her to do better on things:

After the abortion talk, I've kicked her out of the house. She's a POS and well aware of it. Fucking hippies man.

When something goes wrong, like a bolt stripping out or a nut falling into deep recesses, inside I'm screaming NIGGER, or YOU UTTER NIGGER. Have to keep that inside.

Same thing when I see a nigger on the street.

I've cut back because of this. I don't really need to know more than I do now, as I don't get to talk about these topics in depth anyway.

Same here. I just focus entirely on lifting. Not sure its the right way to go though, as I spend most days counting down the minutes to my next session.

Mom brought up the new turnpike coming coming in and how one of her co-workers was excited about the new Wal-Mart. Before I knew it, I had launched into a 15 minute tirade going from Hegel and The End of History to Brutalist Architecture, (((Neocons))), how the mall now seems like a Third World airport, and how if we're to have any kind of future in which people, place, and roots matter, we're gonna have to hang a lot of people from lamp posts.

I've found that the venn diagram between people who are interested in ancient pre-history, worldwide religious conspiracies, and secret cults; those interested in indepth economic analysis, military grand strategy, and covert operations; and full-on blood-and-soil nationalist racial supremacist anti-semites is really fucking narrow in real life.

Good for you. Sorry I seem so triggered, but recently my sister announced to our family that she and my brother-in-law were expecting. Joy at first, but then MY pos liberal mother starts "worrying" about my sisters "health", and begins throwing around the A-word. Sister won't budge a centimeter (thank god), but there's something about aging liberals and their desire to extinguish life

get into playing golf

golf is like going to a park

and following the TOUR players and everything is great and full of respectable people

The fuck is the A word?

Autism?

threadly reminder that cuckchan isn't welcome here

Lol no abortion

Abortion

Test.

Been having posting errors.

>>>/reddit/

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Dear non-existent-all-knowing-omniscient-being, the autism.

I hate talking about politics in real life since I get burnt out on it easily, so I never do except with my mother sometimes. I am, however, in a constant state of annoyance since I can't even watch fucking sports anymore without there being subtle or overt political shit:

It's pretty fucked up to suggest killing a potential family member because of convenience's sake

Dude, if you talked to me right after it happened I would have beaten her into the ground right there. Aging liberals don't understand anything about fighting for the future, it's all about fleeing from responsibility and hardship for them. When they talk about "these kids today are so entitled" they are talking about two things:
1. They are talking about themselves. They've always wanted the things they want for selfish reasons. It's never enough what they have, even when they take from their parents and children for themselves they find it wanting. They honestly still believe the world is like how it was when they were young.
2. They're talking about vision. On both sides, left and right, people our age have a vision for the future. Some of us are willing to fight and die for this vision. Boomers don't fucking get this. It's trying to explain nutrition to a kid in a candy shop, they just beat their chests and say they want candy now. This is why whenever you talk to your parents you can end the conversation with them supporting Republicans, Democrats, or Libertarians all based on what you feel like arguing that day. They're shit.

I fucking hate people like this, they should probably kill themselves.

Well did you rape the Dindu back?

Similar situation. My hobbies are technology, politics, theology. So I'm literally left talking about the weather if I don't want to cause a stir, else it's all "GODDAMN COMMIES" otherwise

>Brainwash hyr into actually wanting to birth this thing
When President Obama's loyal supporters rise up an exterminate rightwingers on the Day of the Hope, pro-rape patriarchal shitlords like you will be the FYRST to swyng.

I know the feeling man, even though i find it more sickening and pathetic than enraging.
I must admit that even before taking the redpill, looking at whites and niggers together always repulsed me, made sick to my stomach, i always know it wasn't right nor supposed to happen.
And they even have the nerve to say that it isn't true that people would do whatever the fuck (((TV and media))) tell them to do, they are so fucking oblivious that is sad.

Anglo

Don't worry, you'll hit your breaking-point soon enough. It will be awesome.

Does anyone have the picture of Quiet with the caption "CLEANSING" on the bottom?

?

I empathize a lot with this thread, but thankfully my friends like anime too.

Probably, especially when conveniences such as firearms very greatly close the disparity defensive ability between strong and weak

Oh. You're boring. Never mind.

He still has a few years left in the big house, m8. It was one of those rare cases where he actually got jail time because he did it across the street from where he worked.

on his lunch break

Glad to know that at the very least, Drumpf functions as the pyrfyct honeypot for those with unacceptable, bigoted views.

This escalated quickly

Get off the air bitch.

You the know the Irish hate the Jews.

That's fucking shocking that he had a job

Fucking this holy fuck.
I got this one friend who has long blind hair down halfway his back and is rail thin.

He makes a jab at trump

I counter and win

"Look man you've obviously put a lot of thought into your position but not everyone wantshould to talk about politics"

Later …

Same guy " I don't really pay attention to politics, I just want to he happy"

The thing that grates me about him is that on some level very close to the surface he is aware of how fucked things are and he had a 146 iq so he can quickly come to the logical conclusion but he has been so conditioned that he just. Fucking. Won't

What did you want it to do? De-escalate?

So how about we fucking do something to protect the white race, and compile all he dindu rapists who are out at large, and get them taken care of.

Drink bleach, Chaim.

The Maddow poster has screencapped literally thousands of pictures of Rachel Maddow to post on Holla Forums.

That's some serious, concentrated, weapons-grade autism.

Same.
Millennials and Gen Z are the most narcissistic, foolish generation in history. They were ok a decade ago but now all the young people are glued to their smartphones playing little kids games (Pokemon Go)

Most of the conversations I have with teens / young adults don't last long as they're usually shitheads. The ones who stick around and chat long enough rarely handle complex ideas, often stating their philosophy of "Don't think, bro! Don't worry about anything! Jus b urself~1!!1"

You mean that faggot learningcode that every despises? The one that drowns in semen constantly?

It's the exact opposite with my mother. She keeps pestering me about wanting more grandchildren. I'm a 5'3" autistic manlet. Maybe I should go to community college and cruise for some young fresh poon to shape into perfect wife.

You've been warned. No more gay remarks out of you!

More like millions, stupid boyim.

Fellate a gun tbh fam.

The 'tism. I can feel it from here.

Implying you're not a racist already.

What are you doing on a white image board, holding a gun to our faces, calling us racist?

Go to a black lives matter protest and do that.

From my extremely junior position it appears that the very last of the crusty grizzled veterans are beginning to retire. The people replacing them are marxist brainwashed to the core. The last holdouts are special forces gigs due to their nature of their work.
Female combatants will be a thing no matter how poorly they perform.
It has been demanded that 25% of all officers be female by 2020. They will probably make up new bullshit positions to do this though.
Money is wasted every where and in every way. Everything costs 5000% more than it should. Personnel is reduced every year and costs keep rising. It goes like this:

This fucks me off the most since it's always the apathetic "lol politics is stupid and boring, who cares?! Everyones dumb but me I just want to have fun and not think about it" types that always end up opening their stupid fucking mouths and espousing their opinions on social or political matters.

Reminds me a little of my mother. My brother got a girl pregnant at 16 and she wanted her to get an abortion because she was lower class scum (she was tbf). My mother kept really bullying the girl about it to the point it was disturbing and made my brother hate her, and move out and live with the girl early with the kid when she had it. So probably a good thing for him, lel. But now my mother seems to really love her grandson. Sees him all the time. I've never asked if she feels guilty for what she tried to do. I imagine it either torments her greatly or she's blocked it out.

I imagine the same thing is going to happen. She probably doesn't remember or she's doing the whole, "I was trying to help with all the available information at the time! I wouldn't ever want to get rid of them now they're here!"

I'm 26. I've watched my generation and these internet from birth fags completely lose all sense of reality. It really is the complete surrender of honor.

I have no interest in facebook, which as some of you know, flags you as a serial killer. I don't like video games or television, I don't like going to degenerate bars full of shitskins. I like to read, listen to the few nonpozzed bands I can enjoy, and work.

Like other anons, my thoughts are framed by reality and I see degeneracy in everything. The relationships I've had, I regret now. So much effort and lying just to get what the modern whore considers love. I guess that word just means convenient now.

I don't get depressed anymore by the world. I just hope I'm young enough when the final happening starts, so I can help as much as I can. Then I could die and say to myself "that was worth it".

Honestly, spinning a yarn connecting all of the pieces that you think are relevant is fairly interesting fare if you're a story teller. I had my friend enthralled (even though he dislikes politics) at the saga of murders surrounding the DNC, the voter fraud, the email server etc. Nothing else matters anymore for me. I can take a breather after Trump wins, but up until then I will continue my memeing full throttle.

Gee, shocking

I'm with this my only hope now is that I can fight in the final battle

The disconnect is real, I really doubt someone like that would feel a bit guilty about it,

Does anyone have the picture of quiet that says "ETHNIC CLEANSING" on the bottom?

Are you me?

Honestly, you've guys have done a lot to keep me sane over the years. Having a place to vent politically incorrect thoughts helps a lot, especially when I can't elsewhere like on the job.

This
The only reason to continue is the hope that one day we will go back to tradition.
and dank memes

You're a fucking faggot.

For all the oppositional shitposting you see on Holla Forums about it, you should really look into meeting up with fellow men in person. Depending on where you are you can get into a group and start feeling like you belong somewhere in real life and not just the internet.

(Checked)
well said

Yes user. And you are me.

I've thought the same about many others in this thread.

I've got a friend who I chat with too (in another state; moved away), and I've checked out /meadhall/, but they are usually 6+hours away driving.

I feel like that's the absence I feel in my life right now. Lost interest in every single one of my friends for being giant faggots . Need mein volk.

checked

OK, what the fuck.

I didn't even mention anything redpilled. I could have talked about blacks committing crimes at higher rates than whites or go into false rape accusations, but I didn't even get that far before he flipped his shit and flounced.

Did he tell you that? Because he’s lying.

I actually refer to indians as pajeets with my close family. I also called them street shitters once by accident

Stop whining about MUH FEE-FEES and go get something done, stormderps. Learn to play an instrument, take a course on Womyn's Studies, something. Contribute to society for once.

I'll be your friend man. Temp email in email field.

Holy shit, meme magic is real.

My friend has a comic book store. One of his employees has more tats, cutting scars and face hardware than Valkenburger. But I've known her for a long time and she is quite nice. She stopped dying her hair and let it go all gray.

Before Holla Forums I probably would have played Captain Saveaho.

I hate you so fucking much. You'd pray for the fucking rope.

The irony. NOW INTO THE SHOWERS, SCHNELL JUDEN!

Yes. He has a 4.3 GPA is a civilian contracterror for the airforce and comes from an upper middle class family.

The fact that he had blind hair and green eyes whilst I have brown hair and blue eyes admittedly irks me a bit.

If I find out he's mostly Swedish everything will fall into place

Whenever you think about someone as a race, you always end non-White descriptions with a -nigger suffix

i.e. chong-nigger, sand-nigger, oven-nigger, etc

Shoulda said Donalds tax plan will help poor people
And said that removing illegal immigrants will help all the unemployed poor and black people because of how much work the illegals make up.

Then turn it into an emotional debate because we all know that emotion is the only thing they understand.

>>>Holla Forums

How to spot a nigger

I'm calling people goys in my head and when I can tell them that directly. I can't contain it.
All those low-life workers I see, doing the 12 hour shifts all the time. "Oy vey goy! You make your masters proud! You are a good goy! Make more money for us, and get some rest - But not too much! You must come back to work very soon goy! You don't want to be without money, do you?" Such thoughts I keep hearing. Maddening.
It sucks knowing that I am too living like a proper goy because I was born into this and there's no way to break out yet. I can't just take a piece of land for myself somewhere in the country and start building a house on it with my friends because the government would shut us down and would probably end up in jail or something.
So yeah, here I am jumping between jobs, trying to find a bearable one so I could make enough cash to buy land, house and have a self-sustaining living.

I want to quit by next month so I could start my training as a guard.

Filtered

Sounds a little weird. I don't think anyone really does that. Sometimes it's a little funny to call Scots porridge wogs or haggis niggers, though I think I did that before I discovered Holla Forums. It's just traditional banter.

Asians are rice niggers, get it right

These are both pretty unhealthy to your mental state; the human brain needs emotion release from time to time, and being occupied in your own thought all the time will only lead to stress.

Just show them the other one.

Most great contributors to Western civilization did not have the blonde/blue combo. Most had brown hair and dark (a fair amount of light eyes). This is coming from somebody who is mostly Scandinavian. Stop being such a cuck.

The only difference for me is that I notice race now and distance myself from degenerates even further.

I don't even bother talking to my fellow GenX friends about politics. I surf here, I have watched every DEM and GOP debate. I watched both the conventions and even the fucking libertarian convention.I check Drudge all day and read endless stories.

My friends watch the daily show, read about something on Facebook, or maybe catch a story on the 6 o'clock news. When we would get in to political arguments I was able to just steam roll em.

Now at this stage people are so dug in its pointless. When asked WHY I would vote for evil Trump I just reply with
and move on to the next subject. Trying to argue with them is a waste of time. My friends who are on the Trump train are also numb to the name calling. The "you racist" has been used so much its meaningless.

top pleb

I'm currently 3 semesters away from an associates in software development

I'm also writing a book where one of the two main charactersite is named Adal Wulf

Just need to find a publishing house that isn't pozzed

You could try sending it to Vox Day. Otherwise, you'll have to self-publish.

Nah, just some extreme shit testing and jealousy.

When the nagging starts, like to remind my mother that we used to live above an abortion clinic(yes, really) and she could have taken care of the problem.

That's the curse user. You can't turn it off.

I really enjoy playing music nowadays. They can't pozz music you're making yourself. Very relaxing.

This user has decided to give up his identity in favour of being programmed by some book from the 1930s, so you all know. Of course, that describes half of Holla Forums, just usually a different book.

I can't help it lads. I do it every time now with everyone.

Sven Mohammed al Stockholmi please go. It's not your fault you're a rape baby but you are an abomination and don't belong here.

I think what needs to be made clear about nationalism is this.
Leftist criticise us saying we take pride in other people's accomplishments. (inventions and all that) which is kinda true. Ans their response is what about all the non white inventors.

Heres the thing we should be saying is that nationalism is about taking pride in your work, by following my the law, having good morals and simply being a productive member of society and sustaining your first world country.
Which is something that other cultures don't seem to be able to do.
By doing these things you are part of what enables people to invent and innovate.

When leftists respond with, yeah well what about X black or whatever inventor.
You simply respond with the fact that chances are, it was western society that gave them the opportunity to do so.

What are you even talking about, user?

Fucking this. My choices have been reduced to this:

I was in Walmart with mine the other day and she made the mistake of asking me, the lawfag, about zoning.

I was always a bit like this now I think back. I hanged around with disgusting metal head guys and gals (the gals being mostly SJW) and it always nagged me how they viewed things and behaved and dressed, and they were my social group, for some reason. They were worse than normies by far, but normies have caught up to them a bit in recent years in muh degeneracy.

Remember these are baby boomers.

Assange.

This is one of my biggest regrets. Falling into metal as a younger man. They're all sjws, not just the women. They have this global brotherhood faggotry nowadays which ties perfectly into the marxism.

I should have been out fishing or something. So many regrets, fml.

When you're being paid to shitpost, you can be that autistic

hope to see amongst the fire someday user

8ofdiamonds

A little back story first

Honestly pol has changed me for the better and I've found that a surprising number of people wind up agreeing with me. Usually I can get women to agree with my opinions because they're women and very susceptible to an attractive man. Men that disagree with me are cucks 90% of the time so they're pretty much irrelevant.

No, Irish are just like them.

t. Irish

On the scale 1-100 how redpill is your wife?

1 being blue pill moderate, 50 being some what nationalist and enough to realize what muslims and illegals are doing to the country. 100 being full Holla Forums

You're in quite the situation. I dated a half vietnamese half iraqi girl for 2 years. Still feel like i dishonored myself. You can sell your honor, but you can't buy it back user.

I don't pay attention to normie media 'politics' because it's all a pack of lies.

Your midwit friend is closer to 126 IQ.

Oh this newgoy…
You do realise LOADS of people, especially women, will rather lie and agree with everything when they are getting a ride from a stranger.

There are some amazing millennials, but you have to probe. One girl I used to hang out with complained about her father and brother being overprotective. Yes, that's because you're a model and you lived near Detroit, you silly goose. And you had a father in your life!

She was a keeper, too bad I fucked that one up.

How good looking is your wife. 0-10? How red pilled is she 1-100?

She just wants a white husband user. Not redpilled. Just agrees with everything you say.

Kill yourself.

(checked)

I know that feel, user.

I do not envy you, that's one hell of a quagmire you've gotten yourself into there.

This thread is equal parts depressing, uplifting and amusing.

Kek, this. She was probably worried about spending the rest of the trip in the trunk.

White females really don't make it easy to like them

You do know that Hapas are the master-race?

You messed up when you started trying to redpill a girl when you knew that you couldnt end up marrying her from the start.

still worth it lol

You motherfuckers never went to an animecon

> what's your fucking problem, faggot ?

I have other stories of that convention like how i redpilled a tumblr girl ive met there

I swear to god never ill go to another convention

With the exhaust hooked up into it

Oh? Do tell, user.

I think Arthur Nebe has the patent though.

Just kidding, that's a jew meme.

Yeah, ultimately I will have to sacrifice happiness for the future generations. White women may be shit but our genetics must live on.

That definitely makes them easier for her to swallow, but her own experiences have backed up what I tell her.

The future is probably something like Firefly with Asian/European space empire but still best to put it off as long as possible.

I took the ironpill before the redpill, /fit/ made me want a gf so I found the best one I could given the information I had at the time, but now after Holla Forums it has kind of gone south.

He was paraphrasing lines from How to Win Friends or whatever it's called. But the way he posted suggested to me that he lives his entire life around the rules laid out in the book.

are you sure you weren't asking yourself the question?

This sentence disturbs me in many ways

When you look down at 3 identical looking ant-children it will hurt way more. That one is a guarantee to follow you until you die.

That's why some of us drink user. To wash down the redpills.

Weebs on imageboards and the vast majority of weebs are 2 completely different things user.

getting buttfuclked in the restroom is not exactly how I want to spend my comiket, I'll save the shimakaze cosplay for you

It just hit me, why I keep seeing all these stories of con experiences like this.

Either you are underage or don't have the balls to get anywhere near the rave, do you?
Seriously, 90% of the furries, and most of the nu-males disappear around 8 or 9, and out comes the parade of scantily clad women

I've never read that book. I'm the user who said that message that you're referring to. What's it say in the book that I was supposedly paraphrasing anyway?

You'd think fags who watch anime which usually shows close to perfect world that's surprise surprise 99.99% homogenous society of Nips with the occasional white blonde chick more weebs would instead embrace natsoc/conservatism instead of degeneracy…

Well the one's on imageboards do.

But most weebs are autistic faggots who haven't even watch Lain.

alright, gotta give ya that, 10/10 response

I agree, when she brings up the idea of kids I feel sick. I do not want some little mongoloid gooks, I want beautiful blonde children. I wish we were at Gattaca level of genetic modification so I could get all the benefit of having a good wife without her jungle genetics. The idea of children is what is making me stressed more than anything.

I've been slowly introducing more to my family over time.

I say that often now. It really gets their back straight because we live around loads of ethics (ausfag) and hate the association

I live by the principle that if you can't explain it simply you don't understand it well enough. Associating with normies is easy shit. Don't be a hyper autist.

TOP KEK
Who the fuck do you want to exterminate!?
You commie scum are fucking pansies, you wouldn't have the courage to face a right winger unless you outnumber him 5000 to 1, and even then, you'd probably get you flaccid asses kicked anyway hahahahaha
what a fucking joke!
I bet you are one of those >>>Holla Forums faggots who make hundreds of threads like:
Also, "Left wing death squad"?
"Day of the rope"?
I am pretty sure i heard those somewhere else…
…It wasn't Holla Forums that's for sure.
Listen bernout, don't make us laugh and go back to >>>/oven/ where you belong you fucking faggot.

yeesh this is bad trolling

Yes some of us are good. Most of my fellow millennials are Marxists though :(

Firearms!

People like this will be put in slave labour for 10 years for insulting their sacrifice.
Fuck anime so fucking much.

Yeah, I bet you just bumped into him before awkwardly mumbling something and walking away.

This gives me hope. I got 6 years on you, and everyone I know my age horrify me. I had no hope for anyone under 24. By the time you entered highschool, the internet social media machine had taken over. I feel lucky to remember when the most degenerate way to waste your time was super nintendo.

TL;DR: I've become more reclusive.

After taking the red pill, you tend to piss off all of the liberals on your friend's list, and you become something of a pariah. Like in the Allegory of the Cave, you wish that you could go back into to seeing only shadows on the wall. The fact that you cannot un-see what you have seen drives you to the brink of madness.

Eventually, you start to lose faith in people. You realize that some SJWs are worse than others, and if you're unlucky, the worst ones turn out to be people that you'd previously held in highest esteem. No matter what situation or news story comes up, they're always going to go with the most degenerate stance possible. Whatever destroys the West the best is what the SJW will support.

I'm currently without truly 'close friends'. I've become more of a recluse. SJWs inject their shit into everything, and I don't want them in my life any more than they want me in theirs. They'll say shit like, "I sure like Captain Janeway on Star Trek: Voyager." which, on the surface, is a normal opinion. That's fine. Hell, I like Janeway, too! But with them, you know that it's a loaded statement. They only like Janeway because she's 'smashing the patriarchy' by being a female Captain. They have no sincere interest in this show or anything else outside of tearing apart society.

There's a silver lining, though. You start to realize that people you might have previously written off as 'stupid' (i.e. normies) are good people in their own right. They're raising beautiful white families, and to the people you'd previously called friends, this is the most offensive thing in the world. If left unchecked, SJWs will have their kids tearing down World War II monuments and fomenting Communist revolution. The fact is that the normies need you to help them avert this future, Holla Forums. Keep giving them the memetic ammunition they need to prevent leftists from controlling the flow of political discourse.

I've thought about going to church with some of my conservative friends, but I don't really believe in God. It would be interesting, and maybe I could start to find a new circle of people to talk with.

Good post.

yeah that how i turned a trashy girl into a nationalistic qt

A more common one is

The few people that do know I support Trump keep asking me shit like "are you ok with Trump lowering the taxes for the rich and increasing the US debt?". Day of the rope can't come soon enough, I need to choke those smug nu-male faggots as soon as possible.

top kek

And so on and so forth.
I can easily attack these people points with my knowledge, I can keep my calm demeanor, but what irks me deeply is their stuck-up attitude that the think they know it all, when in reality they're so far from the truth it actually disturbs me.

That's awesome, user!
IF it is true and not BS, of course

If I have learned anything from Holla Forums, fascism as a worldview, and just becoming redpilled in general, it's to never let the degenerates discourage me. I Know that I am far more capable of anything than my brain-dead Marxist friends. You have to ignite that inner rage and fight. You have to always be proactive and willing to constantly improve yourself. Once I accepted that life is a constant struggle where the goal should be to continually improve yourself, I stopped accepting the falsehoods that prevailed among my peers.

I was sort of interested in it when social media started to become popular in my age group. I never truly understood it though. I always saw pictures of other people being happy and it made me depressed. The whole NSA spying scandal opened my eyes and I started to disconnect from that nonsense. Ever since then I've been constantly searching for and discovering the truth.

What is truly disturbing for me is that majority of people my age do not seem to have any ability to critically think. Once shit like common core takes over, it will be much harder to redpill people.

So, right now you have 6 years on me. Give me some advice so I can do more with the next 6 years of my life.

You have to go back.

Shit-cunt leftists too scared to send death threats directly to Trump.

And "LWDS"? Shitlibs just stealing our memes again…

Don't worry user, whether they like it or not, this is going to happen anyway.
(pic related)

>Always forget Sandy Hook

lol ok as long as you arnt racist on the internet

I actually get a kick out of imagining LWDS. Think about it:

Kek

By chance, did you go to AX this year? Your posting style seems familiar.

How do you know it's gonna happen at the election and not sooner?

I have been to an anime con dressed as edward elric and gotten away with going full 14/88 in public

The best advice I can give is to just talk to people about themselves and their interests. Imagine if you were in a situation where someone asked you about something you care about and actually listened. Do that to other people, find what their interests are and ask questions, if they're passionate then they'll talk forever. The real up side of this is you might actually learn something new. For example I was at a party a few months ago and just started up a conversation with some guy about computer programming for a good half hour or so before moving on.

Also if you constantly sperg out about politics, especially going full red pill on people out of nowhere, you're going to get hated quick. Even people susceptible to the red pill don't want to be around some autistic faggot who can't control himself. Only talk about politics if it's around people you know or if someone else brings it up. In the latter case take more moderate stances and be articulate. I had a conversation with some faggot about refugees once where I said Europe shows that if we want to let refugees in we need strong vetting procedures otherwise we end up with criminals and violence. There are few people who will disagree with this if you present it well. The ones that will are probably SJW's that no one likes anyway.

Be a man and learn self control, it will do you a lot of good. Drop subtle red pills when you can but never reveal your power level to normies unless you really don't give a shit what they think and just want to fuck with them. This is fun of course, but it won't make you any friends or get you invited out anywhere.

The same things I'm trying to do. Eat better, be more active, read more with less useless media, further yourself as a person.

Achieve your goals. If you want an Aryan qt, make that your goal. Doing the things that I listed will help of course. You might have to keep working, and move to a better area.

My personal goals besides that generic stuff is to move away from Baltimore and quit smoking.

Seems kinda stupid to say such obvious things, but everyone talks. You need to walk, just like all of us so.

dubs of truth

Their "D" stands for douche though.

It could be, i can't wait to see Shillary having a panic attack then convulsions on live TV during her debate against the God Emperor while he'll just keep on humiliate her.
It's going to be glorious!

Has anyone had this happen to them? Honestly If I see a woman the first thing I look at is the nose and earlobes.

It's pretty messed up tbh

I've been catching myself making up Moon Man esque pariodies whenever I think of a song to myself. It was fun at first, but now it has become a curse on a King Midas scale. I can't listen to or think of ANY song without thinking up a Moon Man song. I listen to white noise just to drown out the thoughts, but that only helps for so long.

I look at 3d women for one reason: to see how bad things have gotten and to see how bad they will get. Otherwise I'm an ascetic and have no interest in fulfilling animal desires.

Great advice. Especially on not revealing power level. We're just not at that time yet. I've lost a job over that exact mistake. One poorly chosen word and your life can suffer.

Similar feel user. Even once they pass the race test, the marxist test, and not being damaged goods, I still question if I could be loyal and spend decades with this person.

Needless to say, I'm single. I had my degenerate days in highschool. Tbh I'd rather be a virgin than having to live my life with some of the actions I took. Never settle.

I caught myself doing this once or twice. But it's me mostly me focusing for women of eye color (and white of course), and then determining whether she's mother material.
Eye color always enticed me since I remember, so I wonder if this is because I'm a brown eye person.

Why don't you even pretend? That's no good, user. You're better than all that.

But it's mostly me focusing*

is there a good way to subtly ask if they're a racemixer?

I'll fight by your side any day, user.

pic related

user, you should know better tbh. Were you really desperate for some minge?

Fucking this. My girlfriend told me in a fight the other night "nobody wants to hear about your Trump Hitler bull shit user"

Which is bullshit as I have personally hear her use the word nigge hundreds of times, often as just as s general descriptor for something annoying.

Love, companionship, and child rearing aren't an "animal desire." They are natural, healthy desires that must be fulfilled to further your spiritual progress, otherwise you're just going to mutate like those creatures that go into caves and lose their eyesight if you suppress yourself in the name of your "asceticism." Monks get out. Be a man of the world and face it.

Nose piercing i can sort of… tolerate if it's some really small stud on other side and that's it with a chick like pic related.
That's where they are still salvageable but bull-rings, stretched earlobes, tongue piercings and such then it's way too late apart from very, very few isolated cases.

See Platonic love and see at least a glimpse into why you don't understand what I meant by animal desires.

I meant nose shape and earlobe nose correlation.
Any ring that isn't on the earlobes is degenerate anyway.

Nigger you're just /a/ spill-over. You claim to be able to thibk rationally but you fall for "muh dik" for some ethnic. Kys my dude

The main things for me are TV and women…

I can no longer watch TV. Doesn't matter what it is, a show, commercials or movies. Every second I spend paying attention to it just grows an inner "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" that wants to get out.

And then, women that go on about their "careers", how having children is an hindrance… the inevitable disgusted look shines through.

From your post, I took what you said, that you see women and see nothing of value. You said you look at women "to see how bad things have gotten and how bad they will get," and that you'd rather be a monk than fulfill animal desires. From this, it's perfectly reasonable to assume this means you scoff interaction with women and pass it off as futile, and such a conclusion I find bad for one's own personal spiritual health and obviously not good for the race.

It's just as bad.

Shooting range, gym, outdoor activity like hiking or organized sports.

You can hand out at bars and parties without getting fucked up, soda water and lime.

Started bowling 3 years ago. Never been surrounded by more white people in my life, made some great friends.

The church meme needs to die. Unless the people who attend are racially aware and the pastor is racially aware, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

He said they started dating before his Holla Forums days. I think it's a better late than never scenario.

I'm utterly convinced she talks shit OP.

I feel you…I used to devour the new generation of TV shows like a retard but that's not possible anymore. Instead, I spend most of my free time lifting weights and browsing fringe websites. Just waiting for the day.

at least try to help people.

I'm having some happening withdrawal.

I check the catalog constantly to see if anythings happening.

hm…

Remember, brothers… Holla Forums is a way of thinking. Trust your senses.

Once a Holla Forumsack always a Holla Forumsack. We can see where others are blind. Don't forget that.

Once in Never Out
WE ARE THE FUTURE!

user the other day summed up social media so well. He said something like "why would i want to see some fat bitch from highschool post pictures of her kids." That kind of lays it all out. It's either not interesting, or like you said, demoralizing. I don't think it'd be healthy for my mind at this point to be a masochist. I don't want to see the cute blonde from english class falling over a nigger. I don't want to see what Joe from work things about the jewball game. None of it.

When I started the job I'm at now, people asked me for facebook of course. The looks on their faces when I didn't just happen to not have one, but intentionally avoid it like poison. I'm telling you it's scary user. There is no reality to them without it anymore.

Tinder is the worst. Back in the day, you we're the barslut. Now you had a few "tinder flings". That's the modern shit that makes me want to purge degeneracy.

You do me the honor user.

I understand. My best of friends in highschool, the only someone conservative one, is now full sjw djing at drug pits to raise money for liberal causes. It infuriates me even more because of how terrible the noise he calls music is. I've been a musician since 98. This fag lover couldn't play you a scale, not a single chord. He spent his youth playing baseball and trying to fuck. Then magically he downloads a program at 23 and is a musician.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

leave me behind guys… I'm not gonna make it

Excuse my embarrassing spelling. A perfect storm of booze and rage right now. This world is turning me to the bottle.

Just kill me fam

:(

When I see blacks I try to calculate how much of my tax dollars go to their gibs.

When I deal with a large corporation I look to see if the CEO is a Jew.

When I read a subversive-as-fuck article I check the author surname and it's almost always a Jew.

When I turn on FM talk radio as I drive I always notice the high frequency of Jewish surnames, especially on NPR.

My power level is thinly veiled to the point that it bleeds and my girlfriend seems to have adopted some of my mindset and rhetoric, going on about Jewish subversion and how mudslimes, even in public areas around others. God I love her.

Not even the children are safe. GF's teenaged sister has been in town and I've been gently redpilling her on things like Muslims and Trump. She makes surprisingly good OC for her age. I can only imagine what she'll put out as she gets older, especially if pushed in the right direction. She made pic related.

Thankfully my family has been receptive and on the same page. My friends have been a mixed bag, but most of them are edgy contrarians and real-life shitposters so I'm not a complete fucking outcast.

But I will say that there are times that I find it hard to be happy. I'm sure you do too. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being naive about race.

nuff said

Best advice in the thread.

Personally, all that's really changed is I notice forced diversity in media, and I especially notice how bad they are at it.

They fail at everything.

I've started having a sort of breakdown in my own head. If that makes any sense. I read some of the stuff people post here and while much of it is shit; there is now and again posts that make me think about how intelligent the person writing that was. How they must have been able to pull info from multiple readings and write it all down concisely into a thought provoking post.I often doubt if I am even intelligent enough to do that. This has made me wonder if what I'm doing is even worth it. I'm constantly reading all these old books trying to form my own personal ideology, trying to pinpoint what is wrong and where it all went wrong. But am I even intelligent enough to discern that information? Will filling my head with the thoughts of smarter men teach me how to think and it will all just naturally come about? Or am I not forming my own opinions at all, and instead looking for someone to tell me how to think?

Fuck if I know.

so they haven't even read his website.
these people are really easy to destroy user.

No worries, user. I'm in the same boat. Many here are. The liquid Jew washes down red pills and numbs you from the stark hell that is reality.

Very short introductions m8, haven't taken my own advice but that's some for you.

Pic related.

Just don't drink caffeine.

That shit makes you go too fast.

kek

Start planning space in your room for an altar of Kek.

You know what happened.

(checked)

I do about 3 caffeines in the morning but I never add the sugary or creamy Jew. I like my caffeines pure.

(heil)

It's decided, OP must construct a Kek altar.

Did she look like this OP?

That it does.

That reminds me of something. Does Holla Forums ever do things and feel bad because they know he'd be disappointing. Drinking has been doing that to me lately.

I guess what I'm asking is. If Hitler's god, the kikes certainly have to be the devil. Am I going to drown in a sea of gold for eternity while yids cackle at me and push me down? kek

I've been using the work "cuck" IRL for the last year or so.

This is why I completely shut down all advances of my QT chinese co-worker. I love tiny women and my weeb days still affect me but I'm not a degenerate who'd fall for the casual sex meme and I know that I'd be too nice to break up with her if I actually mad her my GF.

Also I don't want a school shooter/sex object as a child.

You're only truly redpilled if you reject the sideways pussy.

Please don't. Just talk like a respectable white person. Internet lingo is for the internet.

Yes. You're a true redpilled man if you only fuck "based" white women.

No. It works. Call McCain's office and told him I can't vote for a RINO, let alone a cuckhold.

Made them forward this to John and formally asked for a response via phone, email or letter.

The assistant was not a happy camper - but I am a registered Republican, a homeowner and a constituent.

That word hurts people. It hurts them even more that people say it out loud now. It's "nigger" for "conservatives".

Jeff Flake gets a call tomorrow after his bullshit this weekend. I am going to request a personal meeting to call him a cuckold in person.

Any Holla Forumsack worth his salt should know that the iconic black uniform was phased out in favor of an army-style field grey one prior to the outbreak of WW2

Degeneracy used to get me mad on the first few months after my redpill a few years ago, but I've grown apathetic since then.

Now it just makes me shrug and give it a passing thought which I forget five seconds later.

London desensitizes people to this shit. I imagine many major city Holla Forumsacks can relate.

Why have you not curbstomped that cunt

Inspirational image. It's heartwarming to hear that she achieved some degree of normalcy. Perhaps the hostile reaction of the SJWs brought her even closer to reality.

If dubs, she'll come out in a few years with a Youtube video saying, "We must secure an existence for our people, and a future for white children. The cultural marxist jews once tricked me into thinking I was a man, but I now know that transgenderism is a plot from the ZOG. My question for my subscribers today is this: Why aren't more white men standing up to be the alpha males that radfems need in their lives? How can we stop this cuckoldry? Let me know in the comments below."

Please Kek.

Folk fucking metal you fags.

What pisses me off nowadays isn't so much the actual degeneracy. I know there are fucked up, mentally ill people in this world. No, what really pisses me off the most are the people who enable said degeneracy and make excuses for it and try to normalize it. Those people will hang first.

Nice strawman you have there, cuck.

I like the cut of your jib, user.

So we should racemix? Oy vey

The one phrase that triggers me.

Excellent description.

I've been progressively disappointed by humanity.
Always an outsider, even while surrounded by people.

It seems Moonman is taking over
just let it happen, user

I have a white german friend who literally agrees with "some aspects of socialism", was dating a muslim convert (she left his cuck ass), and thinks trump, not hillary, is going to start ww3. The worst part was how condescending he was when he told other people that I was a trump realist. I was there to comfort his fat ass over his break up and that was how he decided to treat me. I don't know how I feel about educating normies anymore. I have basically lost every friend I had growing up.

You anons just need an honour group.
I started with an honour group of surfies, they were bong smoking idiots but they had no fear, would rock-fish in massive storms, constantly pushing each other to got harder and bigger.
Tell them you never watch TV or listen to radio EVER.
The more hours they sit in front of the (((television))) the faster you need to leave.

Sort of relevant but ever since last year when the "floodgates" of shitskins broke and i started to actually fucking do something as in meet locals against immigration and islam to organize protests and such shit i made a friend of this one chick who also had the same idea.

So the girl in question… when i first met her on one of the meet-ups she had:
And now after a year of hanging with the "right-wing"-crowd and actually doing something?
and most importantly:
She even said herself on some meet-ups that before the whole muslim flooding she was quite liberal but after getting harassed by mudshits few times too much (no rape atleast) she changed her tune and herself to better.

shame she's taken, though atleast the bf is a nice white guy even if a bit dyel but doesnt lack in balls

So brave.
You sound like a fucking antifa lolcow.

Read moar, faggots. Just go to the library and read random books. Cooking, art, music, chemistry, sailing, what the fuck ever. Just be interested in everything.

gas yourself yid

Get back here you slimy kike!

Oosh fam… Maybe you can still save her, though.

She was raped you fucking kike!

Sometimes when I'm tired and I close my eyes I can see imageboard posts.

Seeing imageboard posts in a dream state means you're burning out (even if you don't realize it). Everytime this happens to me, I take a weeklong break from here to reboot and shake out the cobwebs.

I just wanted to be an edgy teen, I didn't wanna take all these redpills

redpills are sweet and euphoric at the start, but they soon turn addictive and bitter, If you don't realise that your children are already dead before they are born and your mothers are whores you've got a while to go

No breaks user. Dream the memes.

There is no such thing.

Then go to reddit and be a cuckold, you low-energy homosexual.

I was recently talking to an old highschool gf of mine since she recently moved back to state. I had always thought she was just Italian and Greek (only ever talked about greek/italian heritage + greek first/last name) until I brought up my "digging into my roots" and she said she should get more in touch with her african and middle eastern heritage.
If it wasn't for Holla Forums I probably would've stuck around but I just finished my drink and noped my way home.

I didn't badmouth computers, I badmouthed passively consuming what others have created without creating something yourself.

So what are you going to create?

Oh boy do I know that feel. My gf of 3 years is from worst korea and especially this last year I've been struggling with conflicting emotions to a degree previously unknown to man. Part of me says to leave her and find a white qt to have kids with but its not like I actually know any that aren't some combination of massive whore, dumb bimbo and batshit leftist. also I'm an atheist so the handful of conservative christian girls that are not whores are pretty much out of my reach

I don't want to end up resenting my girl in the long run (or worse any possible children) but I also don't want to throw away what has honestly been the best relationship of my life for an ideal that I might not even achieve.

To make it worse I'm pretty sure she knows to some degree whats going though my mind because in the last few months she has become very attentive, cooking fancy meals, wanting to go on special romantic getaways and the like. Also a few weeks ago she asked me if I thought she'd look good if she bleached her hair.

Anyways I wish I had some answers for you but all I can say is I feel your pain and I wish you the best.

wew

You changed, they didn't.

I like how she know's she's hot as fuck and isnt ashamed of it.

Holy fuck that enraged me!
I would end all contact with her, and instead increase relationship with father in law.

Depends, do you want to improve yourself? If you don't then you can go your entire life without ever changing, and be virtually indistinguishable from a liberal. But if you do want to improve yourself, if you can look at who you are and think "no, this isn't good enough", then you're already changing for the better.

The best advice I ever heard was that there is no single trick to success of any kind; you simply take any piece of advice, any new technique, any mildly helpful piece of information and make it a part of yourself; and you never stop doing this. Keep reading, keep adding new ideas and re-evaluating old ones; learn and re-learn about topics you're interested in and search for people to emulate. Be incremental about changing yourself, start with a single hobby or skill and spend a few minutes a day working at it, and don' try anything else until you've made it part of who you are, then add more and more; it becomes quite natural after a while.

See, the reason why those anons can effortlessly make such great posts, and distill so much knowledge into so few words, is because they've changed the way they think, to one where they're brilliant by default and have to put effort into being a failure; they're like the grandmaster chess players who simply cannot see or make bad moves, because they are too skillful to do anything other than make great moves.

And if you're still thinking you can't do that then you're right, you can't do anything if you keep psychologically abusing yourself (and yes, that train of thought is abusive to yourself, stop doing that). This entire post wrote itself for me, no planning or anything, because I've made it a point over the years to emulate every impressive post I see, and to emulate every successful person that I admire.

One time we were just casually discussing things and I almost spilled all the beans then and there like it was no big deal. Thinking back on it, I'm not sure if I should have stopped or if I should have just gone all out but kept talking in a casual tone.

The worst thing is that I dug deep into literature, so whenever I switch from politics/religion to that as a safe topic, I let my literary autism shine and mock the shitty book the other person brings up mercilessly. It's staggering how utterly garbage most books today are, and how shit their writers are. Didn't even see a book about style or writing in their entire life, and you can just tell, because their newest bestseller contains stylistic mistakes that are warned against even in fucking high school

Michelle is my favorite dingo. She was the highlight of the 2012 games.

I can't have political discussions with non-whites anymore for obvious reasons.

You don't have to concede to their logic. Since, it's not so much that we take pride in the achievements of others. But we do admire, realize, value the achievements of our forefathers, and aspire to build upon their achievements. To stand on the shoulders of giants so to say.
Libshits can't understand this, because they have an inherent hatred for their own ancestry and "fuck you Dad".

Im sure she was, just like matress girl was "raped"

Ill bet she fucked that nigger and felt guilty about it later

Never trust a bitch.

On my way back home, I was the only white in the bus, happens quite a lot but I had that stupid smile on my face all the time.

Get a donner egg, best solution I have ever heard of.

Damn, man. Where the fuck do you live? Paris?

Why would you brand yourself as that? The label is associated with skinheads, drunk bikers, and human trash in general.

I can't even relate to most people anymore.
Fucking NPC's.

he is very smart. i think he knows the truth. at the same time though, i think he understands that not all blacks are niggers, and it is not really feasible to go full on holocaust national socialism mode or else it will be political suicide

never settle for good enough

Very close to Paris

I wanted to get a direct reaction from her, didn't work.

Don't try that on normalfags. They'll never give you one unless you manage to seriously piss them off first. They're used to throwing insults, laying blame, and all that other shit over the internet, but in person? Rarely if ever.

I know that feel too actually. I was really good friends with this guy I met in my 10th grade year. We had similar senses of humor, were both smarter than the majority of our classmates and were both very sarcastic. It worked really well.

Years went on though, he got really into the drug scene, started DJ'ing at raves, started buying into the Zeitgeist shit of our times. "Muh racism," "muh sexism," despite him being a whore-hopper and going on about how Arab culture is vastly superior to European.

Sucks bad. I finally cut ties with him after the Brussels Bombings when he said "Doesn't prove anything. Muslims aren't the bad guys!"

The funny thing is, many foreign airports are a lot nicer than ours. I flew into Mexico City from the USA and their airport was flawless. Also keep in mind that only whites and the wealthy in those countries can afford to fly, so it's not too too bad.

Trump actually brought up shit-tier American airports before. It's embarrassing how old and disgusting they are.

So what you meant to say is "nigger airport" like those in Baltimore, Philadelphia and Los Angeles.

(checked)

Don't forget Dulles, LAX and Midway user. Absolute shit tier. Logan is pretty dogshit too actually. Fuck I hate that flying is so shit now.

You know what you have to do user, no excuses

I've got an opposite experience of sorts:
Talk about a surprise

Lebanon is mostly Christian with a lot of White genes floating around, so makes sense.

That's not counting the percentage of minorities they will try to squeeze in there either.

The cognitive dissonance is incredible with these people.

So there IS an art to shitposting on imageboards?

it's not, however. It used to be, but it's not anymore.

She's mostly apolitical but reads lots of bluepill sites for human interest stories.

Yeah, I wish.

Holy shit this thread is goybook-tier

A whole lot of these issues can be solved by a kind of discipline that used to be talked about nearly every day on here - Don't invite degenerates into your life. If you do have to though, keep them at an arms length.

Aside from that, try your best never to talk about religion/politics/sports with strangers. It can end badly when you get into those controversial subjects, as too many people like to link their identity to these things.

good job Israel

Here you go.

You only had to have four seconds of forethought, but I guess that was too much.

Just listen to non-pozzed bands. Satanic Warmaster, Drudkh, Absurd. I dropped a lot of the stuff I used to listen to because of what you said- faggotry and muh "everyone is equal in metal, mannnn" mindset. You have to search for bands that aren't big or well known. That eliminates the need to stay within the socially defined lines that say what is and isn't acceptable. If they're on a huge label, chances are they're trash.

Just break up with her. Why do you need a reason? You're not going to build a strong life with someone who you feel guilty to be seen with. As another user said, I feel she's just agreeing to everything you say because you're a white guy. And because women are followers. Dump this girl and find a nice white woman so that you don't go to bed every night filled with regret and shame.

And race-mixing is bad, kill yourself.

Oh god. When you forget what is the "common knowledge" and what is the "real knowledge" when it comes to History.
Just today, the topic of Hitler came up. How he's 1/8th Jew, how he was paranoid, how he just wanted to kill Jews for a laugh.

Supposedly it's OK to say ISIS is noble Muslims, anti-corruption and overall work for a good goal. But saying Hitler had a noble goal to gather Germany, and Europe is like justifying Jewnocide.

Is that what Hitler is only known for? Failed artist gone mad, and want to kill Jews and build a big highway?

Good advice. I'm at the age where I only have 1-2 close friends anyways.

Me, too. It's the only way I tolerate being in a bluepiled world.

Go fuck yourself look at the people who attend their concerts. If you listen to metal the most non pozzed you can get is black metal and even there you will find sjw hipster, antifa numales, "one race" cucks and edgy satanist morons. At least the last kind can transcend to full 1488 over time.

i was just thinking of this rolling around in bed and suddenly i had the best idea for fucking blender yes, this is what happens when youre an industrial engineer and youre thinking about making the best smoothie in the universe, a toroidal blender that goes full ouroboros to create maximum homogenity.

yall dunno even know what the fuck im talking about, but i swear this is the only kind of blender/processor anyone will use for the next 30 years, since its going to be just as cheap as any other blender.

BLENDERS

Mein neger. Folk is absolute god-tier. Thrash is good too, if you find based musicians like Pantera.

This is the most relatable feel I've felt in years. Thinking that I may not surpass my thinking capabilities, even after so much time spent here, takes a toll on me. I try, bit by bit, but I find it useless sometimes since there is a miniscule chance I'll find somebody on the same conversational level like me in my daily life (except the minority of posters on the internet of course). It feels like a lot of time wasted.

ITT 4 chan cries about how fucking weak and pathetic they've become

youtube.com/watch?v=oVoCKLyt2uw
If you can't live with the redpill, you haven't been on Holla Forums long enough and can't appreciate the will to power or understand that Christcucks are memeing the Jew's power.

I'm not sure I can agree with you on that. You might as well say reading is a waste of time.

I had a hot girl in the palm of my hands ready for constant casual fuckin, and I just had to cut it off. If I told this to my teenage self he would knock me out

high power levels are contagious. i'm pretty sure my cat is alpha as fuck now from hanging out with me a lot lately since i've been back from college. he walks around like he's got a fucking big iron on his hip and he's basically more dog than cat now. i think some of my testosterone wore off on him too; he's been eating more and getting big. i dont even see any of the other neighborhood cats around anymore. mustve been put in their place

Even if we are meant to feel bad for her I cant help but smile

Me too, potato vodka is the shit. That said, I still think we'll make it eventually. Even though we'll have to force it to happen.

Because I can't relate to normalfags I spend my free time playing FFXIV since it's a good way to lose myself in a new world. I stay FC/guildless when I play but after this guy twisted my arm about joining his free company/guild I decided to humor him and join for a day or two. Long story short, we now have a small group of 30 or so people that are former blue pilled teens and young adults that are coping with the red pill. We tend to do PvP events where we exclusively target and kill tiny jews tarus lalafel. We don't always win because of that but the salt from the other side sustains us when we shout shit like "Linsa Lominsa for Lominsians only!" The red pill is contagious enough as it it but if you wrap it in normalfag language then you can get a bunch of people to follow you.

What the fuck? I wish that were true for me. At least then you could have someone in person that you could discuss whatever red pilled book you were reading at the time. Nobody I know is red pilled, and any time I try it just backfires.

I have gotten people to want Trump, but that is not the same thing.

Where do you live?

Whenever someone talks vapidly about something even remotely serious-related (doesn't even need to be political climate) this starts playing in my head.

Fuck you.

Oh and I guess I saw a girl and a nigger walk home together from high school and I couldn't help but scream "RACE MIXING IS UNETHICAL" at them.

You should consider suicide, user.

I live in Argentina,
We have a group of human scumm we call negros cabeza, but they are not ethnically different from the rest of the population, they are just marginalized promiscuos decadent degenerates who everybody hates (even themselves) at this point it ain't even funny to insult them

trust me m8 the place i live cannot be exactly descrived as a "good surrounding". the place can be a shithole at times but surrounded myself with good people sicne i was young, and that kunda backfired on me everytime i need an intelectual punching bag to let off some steam

Well, she isn't wrong.

I'm in an interesting sort of situation myself.

My gut instinct says it's a bad idea.

Good, remind of the time I saw a 20 something white girl walking hand in hand with a 20 something black boy and thought 'No good can come from this'. I didn't say anything out loud but I gave the boy a stern look of disdain for a moment but he was staring at me so I had to look at the ground as I wanted to avoid a confrontation. As I walked home I smiled to myself knowing he knew what I was thinking from my look.

go back to 4chan nigger.

You guys think you have it easy? Here's my story:

Dodged one hell of a bullet there, lads.

woah that is serious autism, learningchode must be insane also btw the maddowposter is imkampfy; a Board Volunteer.

please fuck off back to reddit or 4chan now.

You wanna know what he was thinking?

He deserved that white bitch if her only alternative was some little white bitches that can't handle confrontation. You could have been alpha, but you chose to be beta, and because of that she is getting the bbc tonight, and everynight.

Truth.

A girl I went out ages ago talked for three hours about architecture and science. I enjoyed every fucking moment of it. I told her how nice it is to finally talk with someone who enjoys what they're doing.

At the time she was studying / working at some German architecture company. Her job was to design a kitchen - so of course I asked her how many Jews can you fit in there. Almost got her fired because she burst out laughing, and her German boss asked her what's so funny. Same shit happened later on when she was designing some guy's bathroom, and I asked her where the gas showers are.

I was selected for a "random diversity and inclusion" survey at work.

Tinfoiling like mad.

Im 34, I talk to a 15-16 year old that is basically you. Whenever I go on break we buy lunch and talk.
Full on pollack, this kid.
Maybe there is hope still.

I've never been a suicide kinda guy, but things are on the up at least

Is Argentina really that nice? Is the Zika Virus a real threat there?

you should kill yourself

Publish your CCTV footage or it didn't happen

It's just not in me user, the idea of it is just not appealing at all

This so, so much. The moment I realized that these "idiots" were living happier and better lives than I ever have was a great moment. Intelligence doesn't mean shit unless you apply it efficiently.

Hey man, crippled broads need lovin' too. Can she bear children?

Forget building that highway. Many people just focus on his "evil" wayw. Forget that he saved tue German economy and all the shit his nation created during his reign. Nope he is apparently an insane fanatic who killed jews and it must never happen again WW2 propaganda has to be one of the most successful ever concieved.

Read daughter and got excited for you.
Then read the rest.

The depression part I feel like you can forgive. Women attempt suicide pretty commonly, keyword being attempt since it's usually just a cry for attention. What's more, which one of us here on Holla Forums hasn't at one time felt like using some shotgun mouthwash to get out of this insane world?

Find out of the bone issue is genetic or not. If not, find out if it's curable or at least if you can get her to overcome it (strength through adversity). If yes, get yourself some white babies in that oven.

We have 99 problems but the overwhelming levels of kikery that i see in the first world ain't one of them

Yeah, sure, just let me disclose my home's location because some proofster on a Kyrgyz bride kidnapping board asked me to.

Me. Ever since discovering Holla Forums,
I have been happy.
Thanks guys.

hahaha, fuck off back to 4pol

i bet you think you are redpilled

I have nothing wrong with the disability part, so long as it isn't genetic, I wouldn't have a problem with dating a girl that had disabilities, so long as they weren't completely JUST-tier.

Yea, I know about women and suicide, with my mother having BPD and me having several mental breakdowns from having to deal with it for the first 16 fucking years of my life, I know the thought of wanting to an hero too. But my desire to save my race and lead a volkish like has put me past that now.
Though I think the depression part is kind of from our strain of depression, she is a recluse who doesn't like any social contact except from people she knows well, from what I have heard.

I'd have to find out, I'd also have to see what she looks like, people who say you don't have to be physically attracted to a woman to love them is plain wrong.

You must have been browsing for a period less than the amount of time it's been since Exodus 2 or else you're a full on cuckold.

Hello CTR, just accept you're future

FUUUAAAAKKKKKEEEE!!!!!!

Start going to bars and force yourself to talk to people.

That's because public opinion has been swayed to take what applies to women and spread it to men as well. Women can get by just fine without caring about looks in their mates. Men, however, NEED physical attraction, unless they are fucked/cucked in the head. I digress.

Her being a recluse just says to me that she likely has been protected from social degeneracy. It's a great start. I myself have a woman that I've been with for 8 years that had a similar start, but I set to work slowly redpilling her over the years. Now she's nearly full Holla Forums without ever actually having been on here.

Once you notice, you can't stop jewspotting. Somehow, this morbid pastime always seems to turn into a way of life.

Consider humoring the alternatives. If you see two conflicting ideas, consider why you might disagree with one or the other, both or neither. Are they considered to be mutually exclusive? Are they really? Why? Can you separate aspects from one and combine them with something else, or leave them standing separately?

As far as reading goes, if you see some folks come to the same conclusion from a different subset of evidence and others come to different conclusions from the same evidence, it'll at least open you up to different ways one could interpret experiences. If not that, you'll certainly find some parallels to what you've read somewhere in your life.

I wouldn't consider trying to build an ideology or philosophy from nothing just for the sake of building it to be a fruitful endeavor. Think on something that has personally touched you and maybe something that hasn't been adequately explained or touched on before. Maybe something you've thought to just 'have happened' and accept as-is.

Maybe you've seen a community slowly dissolve. Internet, real life, both? When was it clear that things were going downhill? Did something dramatic happen, or was it a slow buildup? Was something gathering steam before any symptoms arose? Have you seen something similar happen elsewhere? How much of it is coincidental? Can you use the same explanation for other phenomena? Is it possible to make it more general?
You'll find ways to incorporate these ideas into something larger later.

Once you see something in which you've had a personal stake succeed or fall to bits, you'll have more motivation to think on it.

I wonder if the kays, feminassies and ma-Fias also have that Moon Man inflection to them in your head. Because they sure do in mine.
I have also have a strange affinity to this pose.

I suppose we shouldn't be calling it "being full Holla Forums" buy simply "sanity". If you are unable to grasp basic political concepts and understand evidence for great many a things, then Holla Forums will help you little. You need sanity to accept that the world is run by insane people and that lies are bread and butter to these people.

Drinking always has this effect on me. I only ever drink in social situations, and I always leave (or wake up) with a feeling of shame. I should have spent that time better.

I think it still applies when she laughs at shit like Moonman and Ben Garrison originals that I show her.

Checked.

Endulging some hedonism now and then keeps your mind sane.
Don't be a hedophobe.
As with all else, limit it, and be aware of your intent when you do it. Getting drunk and playing the Wii or watching the Sports a Friday night isn't end of all. Eating a portion of frozen food wont kill you and so on.

There are two parts to sinning. One being the action, the other being the intent.

My erection will be massive.

There's no way to explain this.

you seem pretty jealous man :)

Holla Forums has changed…

kill yourself faggot, you obviously seem to want to do that anyways. If you don't have hope to make the world better off, you might as well go hang yourself so the rest of us don't have to deal with your dead weight dragging us down

There certainly used to be.
The focus was more on the method and novel new ways to shit things up, rather than shitposting just for the sake of shitposting.

Rarely do you see a statue sculpted just for the sake of sculpting a statue, but if that's what you're going for, soulless mass-production will always trump artistry.

Consider the difference between shining a spotlight on someone's expertise or mastery, elevating it, turning it into a celebration of… something… and how a spectacle built to just be a spectacle is completely hollow by comparison.

The intent shapes the act in a profound manner. If you just want to shit things up, you go for the dominant strategy for the desired effect every goddamned time. No playfulness, just pages of redtext to flood, unpopular hit-and-run messages from (((1)))s, illogical questions or arguments to bait attention and replies, Rach, or whatever happens to be the best fit for the goal.

How would having video cameras outside your house disprove alleged happenings inside?

It's been years since we've started to say that we need to better ourselves and actively pursue anti-degeneracy. Some of us followed through.

Where one meets them though? I don't frequent bars, clubs or the like. I am hardly a degenerate.

This is my personal theory as to why anyone is interested in sports. Not because anyone llikes the stuff, but because it's a completely bullshit social lubricator. Kind of like how everyone pretends they like beer.

I actually scream out NIGGER BITCH when bullshit like you described happens. Its a reflex at this point. IM sure people have heard me too, but no one has said anything, yet.

How about you convince some actual humans. Gooks are going straight into the ovens.

this. fucking read and know enough about common books and of shows so when they come up you can talk about it or simillar stuff. only talk about politics a bit if they bring it up and then not much as a good woman doesnt REALLY give a shit about politics. when you do talk politics, bring up media corruption so they distrust what they hear. try talking more about stories that happened to you or relatives is more interesting. keep your powerlevel a bit hidden till you're more comfy.

most of the time, women will do all the talking anyway, just listen and respond. if you want to redpill them, true crime stories and news like that seem to fascinate most young women.

depression in young women is not a huge concern. i know a few girls that have gone through times like that and are now in healthy relationships. My wife tried to commit suicide once in her teens, but after she got herself together and by the time I met her, she had more direction on what she wanted her life to be then I did. like he said though, be wary of inheiritable illnesses, lest you get a hotwheels.

also my jdar is going off a bit with my friends girl. she has a bit of a nose, a surname thats sounds jewish, and commented about a live showing of waterworld "wow that show was a bit sexist, and i'm from [state we live in]!" my wife said "villian did nothing wrong! he just wanted dry land, and babies with that one girl cause she's probably the only girl." however, the girlfriend in question also talked about christmas with her family and she hated on ted cruz the one time politics was mentioned.

Sports are fully pozzed at this point. I cant even watch it and enjoy myself anymore. All the normies are fully engaged and focused on shit and me, not giving a fuck.

I know why I am not into watching sports anymore, but I keep it to myself because everyone else is a retard who will not understand. Good thing I do know wtf I'm talking about if forced into a normie-tier sports discussion. Its just so painful having to do it now.

I thought the Football Euro 2016 was really stupid, what's the point of watching one countries imported niggers play vs the other countries imported niggers? I mean, in the good old days you'd actually see cities play vs cities, countries play vs countries etc.

good job spotting nonexistant things

Welcome to the anger phase. I went through something like that as well, nowadays I just don't really give a shit and try to enjoy myself regardless of the political leanings of other people. I find it amusing that Holla Forums still gives a shit about the identity of the creator, even when the game itself is good and without any political messages. It's gotten to the point where they're more interested in the political leanings of the developer than the game itself, even going as far as going full retard to apply the SJW label to the dev while this clearly isn't the case.

This isn't really an issue for me either, I just know I shouldn't take shit from people who try to a) make criminals and terrorists look like victims, b) use white guilt as an argument.

It's "normalfags", not "normies". No reason to use the reddit term.

I still engage, but I do it softly, without going full Holla Forums. Remember that redpilling is a gradual process and the views are largely influenced by the external factors (they will hold the views of their friends or people they consider worth following). Most people doesn't do research on their own because that requires effort (and this alone turns many people off) and effort requires time (after I started working full time I realized how little time I have to keep up with everything).

God damn stop being autists and l2socialize. Also learn to let her do most of the talking, ask a few questions to get conversation flowing and let her do it. If they go quiet mode on you or don't wanna answer just call them out:

Looks like you fell for the "having fun is degenerate" meme.

Congratulations for having autism.

Football is shit, but EURO 2016 had it's Holla Forums-tier moments

miami, every skyscraper has a jew living in the penthouse over hundreds of good goys.

its a good thing im moving to wellington, no fluoride in the water and 7% less niggers than most other counties but almost 3% kikes, luckily the goyim know: wpbf.com/news/jewish-temple-in-wellington-vandalized/34551176

I didn't merely find a redpilled girl. The two of us were born in the same liberal shithole. We faced years of unemployment as a result of progressive policies and multikulti. We faced homelessness together, then when one of us managed to get minimum wage job it was her since straight white men can't get work we scrimped up barely enough dosh to flee that state and move to the midwest where we are thriving now.

In my case, it was a matter of being tempered by hardship that brought me a redpilled waifu. As to how I met her, she was the sister of a pretty bluepilled friend of mine.

I'd love to see some get used on a CURRENT YEAR libshit girl

poor b8 8 i r8 0/8

Well how about:

Halp

You forget chicks laugh at fucking anything. More so if you're actually attracted.

1. Why the fuck would you date a coalburning whore?
2. I actually do use these in conversation with anyone. Shit works pretty well. If she admits she actually is shy then you just gotta give her some encouragement, something along the lines of "come on, I won't make fun of you for trying… yet." When she does respond you can make a big show about it "OMFG SHE SPEAKS! WHAT A SCIENTIFIC MIRACLE CALL NASA!"

Women are children, be playful with them as if you were playing with a child and she'll love it. Poking fun at her in ways like this also help because no nu-male will ever call her out as being shy (or freeze with insecurity when she's quiet) and most other males will scramble changing topics to keep conversation going.

t.you

I canceled cable and I rarely pirate films now. I don't want to give any money to a dishonest and corrupt (((monopoly))) that constantly manipulates the public.

I've been listening to right-wing podcasts, audiobooks, and theology while working on personal projects.

I'm very jaded by most entertainment now, so it's best to create new projects that you like. There's a lot of right-wing YT videos and podcasts, but not a lot of videogames, film, and animation.

It mostly comes from the heart. It's very human to be upset by suffering, loss, and exploitation towards those close to you.

This is something that has been pissing me off lately. I see tons of posts about anons with redpilled partners who are (unfortunately) not white. They feel disgusted with themselves and start to resent their partners.

We're a global minority. It's one thing to have the ideal of a redpilled hwite qt, but casting all of these redpilled women aside is foolish IMO.

We need numbers. Half-white or three-quarters white is better than no children at all. You're still passing on your white genes. We need to focus on winning the race war. Eugenics can come after, as far as I'm concerned. Niggers are completely off the table, of course. As are kikes for that matter. However, if you sow your seed with a curry nigger or asian, I can't see any possible downside to this. It's true that breeding with whites is the ideal scenario, but our genetic altruism works against that. Women are easily led astray, and whites are naturally altruistic. White women are like children, and it is very easy to taint and corrupt them.

The Jews know this, therefor we need to bolster our numbers to ensure our victory.

Again, passing on your genetic lineage with a curry nigger or baby-muncher is better than not passing on your genetic lineage.

That child will be half white. Assuming that child breeds with white children, it can be made relatively pure again in only a few generations. Two 7/8th white people having a child is almost definitely going to result in a white child.

Worrying about eugenics before we've won is going to get us our asses kicked. Muslims and General Tso breed like rats. Even bunnies can overrun wolves if it's 10 vs 10000

all of us need a war user.

it builds character..

which we'll need to get girls

fuck you BHO.

fuck.

you.

You should just start making Moonman song parodies. Give in to the Moon.

Nice pasta faggot

hey man don't talk shit about norwegian writers.
Hamsun won the nobel prize and he was a full blown 14/88 nazi.
Have u even read growth of the soil???

So you are a faggot IRL and a internet super hero here on Holla Forums. Better man up…

Same.

I don't watch (((Hollywood))) movies. That's all normies talk about. Their Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory and what have you. I'm not even up to date on what those fuckers watch because I don't watch Talmudvision at all.

I don't watch bread and circus(sports) either. I rather lift. Though I have nothing against sports as long as one participates in it actively themselves and that it doesn't serve as a surrogate for a feeling of togetherness and mutual struggle. That's what a local community is for.

I judge the situation and avoid political discussions unless I know I can plant a redpill covertly in the person. De-kosherization of the mind is a long process and you have to ease into it with people or they'll tell you to remember the six trillion etc..

Man buns! Man buns everywhere! And estrogenized nu-males. Overweight women with signal color hair dyes. It's like I'm on another planet!

I can only talk about international zionism and nazi ascetics
the occult too

I see a Pepe in that image. Excuse the shit Paint.

I'm glad I wasnt the only one.

As much as I enjoy reading your stories I feel sad at the same time as I simply can't reveal my power in the slightest way - I'm from Germany.

Even saying something like "maybe it wasn't 6 million, maybe it was just 5,6" will bring you straight into prison. Historians have to censor their own works because it doesn't align with the official narrative.
Saying something against rapefugees that doesn't get you in trouble with the law right away, will ruin your life in other ways. Hundreds of people will call your workplace and smear your, your friends will break up contact, even your family will abandon you. And when you are jobless, they might find an excuse to deny you welfare, which will be celebrated in the local news as a effort against right-wing extremism. There are people on kikebook that are employed by media companies (which openly endorse this practice and show off comments that got people arrested as a sort of trophy on their feed) who professionally find and slander anything related to "hate speech".

I can only express myself on imageboards but sometimes I feel a growling deep inside normies, they know something is wrong, they just don't know what it is. After four beer in the tavern, Germans sometimes reveal their power level when they feel comfortable.

My family like to watch the evening news while they eat dinner. I don't eat dinner with them anymore because i just spend half an hour yelling at the idiot box.

Oh look. Another popular thread anchored. No fun allowed I guess.

I'll just leave this here.
archive.is/nkhRX
This thread was deleted a few hours ago.

Pretty much this.
I've managed to slowly redpill a couple of friends by sharing some image macros, which in turn made them look up certain statistics and/or information. It's a slow process but it works.

That's enough. Now, i know you don't want to, but can you just stop? Get off your computer, walk outside, enjoy the fresh air. Also, get rid of that Maddow folder fam it makes people think you have nothing better to do and thus no life.

Please tell me you at least have a job?

In short, would you please politely fuck off.

We're gonna build a HYUGE WALL on the Southern Thanalan border, and the Ala Mhigans are gonna pay for it!

i guess having normie friends is ok too

kek
I know that feel

You're a dumbass, just marry her. The odds of finding another girl like this are low.

For some reason I've been getting more out of my shell since i went full 1488. I used to have periods of severe depression in which I'd cry in my bed and call in sick for college since i felt like shit. I was basically shy as fuck with only one friend who is now out drinking almost every night with his "new" trendy normie friends. Then I got into national socialism and I'm not sure what changed but I feel like something snapped in me. Maybe its because I quit porn or because I started nofap a while a go, but I feel like I suddenly have insane amounts of test and I do stuff I wouldn't even have considered a few years ago

I'm going to be honest with you here. Both men and women find that pushiness extremely obnoxious. Women tend to avoid confrontation though, so they just play along until you fuck off. I'm saying this to help you, because guys like you get shit-talked behind your back all the time. Pushy =/= playful.

Nice finnish grill m8.

The future race wars will be fought between Aryan/Asian/Curry and Nigger/Kebab/Kike half breeds…

same, no social(ist) media, video games are boring right now, movies are cucked to the rim, everyone i see in the city is fully retarded hedon who sees so little in the future that i can see their empty lonely deaths flash before me in the blink of an eye. reeeeeee.

DOXX MADDOWPOSTERS WHEN

MODS ARE COMPROMISED

It's imkampfy.

CON LAS MANOS DE TODOS LOS NEGROS BIEN ARRIBA

is it degenerate to actually like cumbia man? because i went to south america for a while and i fuckin love it

LEFT WING DEATH SQUADS

pic related, the foxhole aint a safe a space bitch

RAVAGED

It's incredibly easy to ignore Rach, yet every single time it posts you get a thousand 'drown yourself in semen' posts when disruption is exactly what it wanted. Just filter and continue on as if nothing is happening, it's the only way to really beat Rach.

Just talk about entertainment, like vidya or movies.

this

oh god dont go bobby fischer and get literally cucked by a dark ugly chink. she didnt even fuck him, thats some other chinks baby. fucker died with no kids. surprising because the shit bobby fischer says, oh man nobody despised the commie kikes more than him, despite being born a jew himself.

fucking them would probably still feel good, but the shame, oh the depravity of bestiality, the thought of my children not looking me is fucking unbearable.

never racemix no matter how much the feels go, when you see your mongrel kids you will be broken inside.

Cumbia glorifies the mrginalized decadence and promiscuos degeneracy of our society.

Compare it to old Rap songs, while they were stories about getto nigger living the thug life at their core they still where stories of men who hoped to improve themselves in one way or another, stories about how hard it was to get away from the self destructive thug life,

Cumbia, however, embraces that self destruction, and portrais ignorance, stupidity, bulgarity, obscenity and delincuence as though they were virtues while, on the other hand, they shit on genuine virtues such as honor, morals, ethics, duty, respect, responsability, etc.

Cumbia is not the music of people who seek or even hopes to elevate themselves in any way.
It isn't even the music of people who have resigned to their shit life but are completly apathetic and nihilist towards it
It is the music of people who revels in their own downfall
It is one thing to be covered in shit and not giveing a fuck about it, but to actually enjoy rolling on shit is whole other story.
And Cumbia is all about rolling over your own shit

would someone be kind enough to cap and upload this post? on my phone on my break.

You're asking how to think more effectively? Man, that's been a huge area of study for me. I've spent years thinking over that one.

I think, to answer your specific question in that regard, you should understand the importance of the question "why?". Ask yourself why anything and everything happens. It's like if you were to do a job. You can know how to do a job, but if you understand why, you could be the boss that ran the operation. If you understand why, you can improve, by taking out the stuff that's not good, and implementing stuff that is good.

It seems like your problem right now, is that you don't ask why things happen enough. You see that people do things skillfully, but do you know why they do, or why they can? If you did, you might be on the way to being able to do so yourself. Ask "Why?" about everything that you don't know. If you don't know why, then you don't know much about it, but if you do know why, then you know a lot.

If you have no understanding of the "Why?" behind things, then you have no foundation. If you know why things happen, then you can start to reason, to learn everything else about it. If you don't know why anything happens, then you have no basis to argue for or against anything. You would have no basis for a reasonable opinion.

That's another thing you might want to look into too. Philosophy, religion, beliefs, whatever you want to call these things. I'm a Christian myself, so I fully, and only, recommend that. It should give you a foundation, (far more than that though,) with which to start your knowledge. Build on that foundation, and understand why each piece fits, and how it fits, and all of that. Then you go from there, but you need the foundation, or you can skew any knowledge to fit the situation. With a foundation, you're on your way to understanding the truth, which is always perfectly self-consistent, and covers everything.

If you do this, you could make great posts yourself, because you've built up this knowledge as a part of yourself.

Good post user, saved for future reference.

Thanks, user! I'm glad you appreciate it.

If you're interested, I could actually explain my understanding of other things about how we think. Maybe how skills develop, how we store information, why we have biases, or whatever else.

Even just understanding how the brain works has improved my mental functioning, I've found. For example, knowing how skills develop has made me better at developing skills, and I didn't even have to change anything I was doing. My brain just understands itself better now, and knows what to do even better.

Idk my family has always been libertarian with a distaste for the Jew, so they have no problem with my 14/88 gas the kikes race war now mentality.

Thats just everybody's favorite hotcucket ImKampfy

Faggot knows maddow triggers the uncucked

I do the same thing

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I have prepared a folder full of infographics, videos, images, and lists of archive links relating to different redpills.

some are classified as "noticing," since these evoke emotional responses (at least half of which would be traumatic to most sheltered normalfags) or point out behavior that they can observe on their own. this is the most effective treatment for their condition, but it also takes a long time and constant supplementation. mostly rhetoric, and a lot of these would work to be posted on facebook, like pic related. most normies think of muslims when they think of european immigrants, but it doesn't trigger their "muh islamophobia" reaction

others are classified as hard redpills. these are the ones full of hard facts, statistics, and texts full of info. these i give to people who want to see just how far the rabbit hole goes.

its slow-going, but it immediately affects the people around me first. one thing i've learned from watching the pozzed masses (i forget the quote) is that the neighbor they are supposed to love is often thousands of miles away, and save all their hate for those right next to them. therefore, I'll work on saving those around me, by employing rhetoric, asking piercing questions, and giving facts to those that can handle them.

all in all though, i've cultivated a reputation for calling people out.

sometimes controlling the opposition by being the opposition itself works. I feel unclean after doing it, but I know the guy was fuming about it all day afterwards since we work together.

thank you.

CTR pls go

kek is always with us

You expect me, or any other enlightened pro-tryns lybyryl, to actually believe this bullshit?

not even the slightest bit funny or creative, zero surprise. even though i also hate tumblrina types youre just bad. please go.

I think the userbase has just gotten older. Once you get older things start to get a lot more real and you start to feel like you actually have a stake in something.

I met my wife pre-redpill. I took the first bite out of that red apple and she followed suit after years of slow redpilling.

We met through mutual friends. When I still had friends… back in college. That life seems like such a distant memory now.

I have fun pursuing irl hobbies.

I don't need video games and the electric jew to have fun. Enjoy your culturally enriched WW1 games tho…

He's right. You're an easily manipulated autist.

lol someone can't handle the truth, so emotional

That isn't true, life can still be enjoyed without having anything to live for.

I didn't do anything to drag you down other than tell you the truth, which you can't handle.. maybe it's you that should kill yourself.

I also live in the southern US and I've noticed the same thing. My family is about as southern as it gets. Both sides of my family have been living somewhere in the south for over 400 years and one of my ancestors was a general in the confederate army. Growing up I heard relatives say some seriously red-pilled shit. There is definitely a culture in the south that resents the state educational systems established by jewish carpetbaggers.

In response to this older people in the south went out of their way to tell younger generations the 'red-pilled truth'. There are literally clubs (not even the KKK) such as daughters of the confederacy that attempt to preserve the true history of the south.

Anyways older people in the south are dying off and so I think a lot of younger people don't have old enough relatives to get this sort of experience which is why they are falling victim to the jew.

Is doom metal pozzed?

Meh. In my experience it works for me. The way i see it my time is valuable, i wont spend it doing fuck all. If i can turn a situation to my favor then good. If not then i couldnt care less. I can handle a no, thats a solid answer. I cant tolerate endless maybes and i dont know, and if thats the answer I'll push for a solid reaction.

The live in gf of 2 years disagrees. Unless shes so meek shes avoided confrontation for 2 years. I say what i say because its worked out well for me. Ive met girls ive previously known and seen them abandon nu male friends just to talk to me and grab on to my arm for a bit (fucking whore). Most women i meet up with after a while generally are very open to suck my dick or fuck (obviously this is from before my gf came along) so i must be doing something right.

I appreciate that you're trying to help but frankly it works well to cut out nu males. I have only a few friends but they are truly friends. They've covered my ass in many situations for years and even though we may not always agree we do cover each other in truly dark moments (gamblimg addiction, alcoholism, suicide attempts, joblessness [this one being my issue, id say im the lucky one], times w no money…) rather than backstab. I may push but i wont spend a whole conversation attempting to move an immovable object, its not easy to convey this thru an imageboard though, especially when the idea is "heres something for conversation since a lot of ppl here seem to have none outside of Holla Forums".

Ive known cowards who talk shit behind my back and its easy to spot them based on how they handle confrontations when they arise. I couldnt care less really, show me your true color and I'll abandon you like the previous parasites and dead weight. Socializing for the sake of socializing is useless, and if theres no benefit from a fake link to someone then why have the link at all?

How can you post a song parody with out sound?

Dont reply to pozzed mods

Imkampfy is an embarassment to us all.

Not really but he does shitpost too much and he is a huge faggot with a giant maddow shaped neghole but he truly is one of us.

Just imkampfy if you read this i only want to know one thing, what the fuck happened to you, you used to be so based now you just troll your own users? Why?

You are reacting to the situation wrongly user. You have to train yourself to react to it differently. It's hard because you long for the normalcy that isn't there, but that must be overcome. Shake yourself up and focus on something worthwhile and cast off the decadent. Maybe soon the happening will be upon us and all will be alright :)Or we'll be dead lol

I second this.

Dude, I know people that have video cameras in every room
AND
outside. Not a valid point of disbelief.

That's on purpose. It's to show that whites are still the main thing, but lots of other non-whites are there. It's so people's spidey senses don't tingle, even if they're completely anti-racist.

Remember Minority Report the movie? Well, they turned it into a TV show. The only white people were the three psychic kids who were already white in the movie. Every single other character was a nigger or a spic. Other than the Asian grill. It was very noticeable, and since it was in the future it had celebrations of commie events, like the annual celebration of the day everyone was amnestied. Still had illegal infiltrator episode. The show was cancelled after one season.

I was actually a lot worse at that when the redpill was new to me, and I hadn't seen enough to believe it all yet. Now I just want at least one friend to discuss the books and so on that I'm reading now, which are all too much if you're bluepilled. Shit, even the normie-tier philosophy or history shit would be liek 'why do you give a fuck about that, play LoL/KillingFloor/Whateverthefuck with me'.

Now I just know that nobody cares as their civilization ends, and their children have no future. If they even want children.

What a fucking mess that will be. And do Armenians count as white?

Whenever l talk politics or try to drop red pills, l usually get called a pessimist or a super negative person.